Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-14-2009, 11:07 AM   #1
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Loan Sharks Other Chamber

I'm a 40 Year Old Mother (But still look in my MId-20's) With A 17 1/2 Year Old Son and a Loving Husband Of 20 Years Marriage. But we fell behind to a loan shark and now he has kidnaped me and my son my son is tied to a chair in front of me in a dank room deep in the basement of an old building. I'm tied across from him in a very old style and uncomfortable woodn school chair my hands tied behind m back in such a way they make my heaving 48 D breasts stick Up and OUT in an obscene sluttish way. You left my skirt and panties on for the moment but left me in this cold dank room with my blouse and bra ripped away so my son is forced to look at my bare heaving breasts and long, thick erect nipples. You positioned me so the light show my features in obscene erotic ways. I can't see my son to well but fel a leering look on me and sense he might have a hard on. We both hear voices and screams and maybe even sexual pants come from a nearby room.
rosielawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:45 PM   #2
cleancode

cleancode has initial reputation

“Good Evening Mrs.Lawson. Then again, I suppose you can’t tell what time it is in this dark and damp basement.” The room had the same smell it always did: blood, sweat, and urine. This place was known for where Generous George’s ‘renegotiates’ his contracts. The few times that I came here, I found the poor soul bound, beaten, and bleeding. And I was still expected to get more information out of them.

“Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Shawn Sliverston. I have the pleasure of being Generous George’s accountant and confidant. He is unfortunately on vacation for the next two weeks, and has left me in charge of his accounts.”

I stepped out of the dark and was staring down into the eyes of a beautiful woman. Ignoring the look of horror on her face, her breasts were spilled onto the old schooldesk, her arched back and tied arms squishing them against the dark wood. The single bulb was more than enough to brighten each curve.

I started circling her casually.

“I’m unfortunately new to this side of the business, so please bear with me if this takes a while. Now from what I understand, your husband owes GG about $400,000. Unfortunately we can’t seem to get a hold of him anywhere. And I assure you, we have been trying for the past two months.

Which brings me to you.”

I could see the hair on the back of her neck stand up.

She could barely start her begging.

“Now, I am in the difficult situation where I have spent the past two months of GG’s resources looking for his biggest debtor. When he returns in two weeks, I won’t have anything to show. No address, no phone number, nothing about your husband. Especially no money. What do you think I should do?”

The question soon became rhetorical to me, as I glared at her exposed breasts. I could feel my brain boiling. I know what I should do....
As beads of sweat rolled down her skin, her flesh glowed even more.
She faintly attempted an argument and plea. Her voice was so sweet and innocent. I decided to divert her attention for a bit from her own situation.

“To make matters worse, my brainless goons also kidnapped your son who was with you at the time. Which means I now have two mouths to feed, a lot of missing money, and a vanished debtor.”

I pointed to a place in the dark to her side. Although she couldn’t turn her body to face him, I’m sure she could sense him out of the corner of her eye.

“I assure you, he is there.” I went over and kicked the dark. A yelp made it clear a teenage boy was in a room of men.

“So, you can either tell me where your husband is, which means you are free to go. And if you don’t know where he is, what do you propose I should do?”
cleancode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 11:25 AM   #3
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Smile

An unsheathed light in the DARK ROOM suddenly comes on blinding me and my son. A cold breeze tickles over my exposed breasts and my thick (DIME THICKNESS) and long nipples (when not erect they are 1/2 long when erect over an inch) to semi life. I've been sitting for quite a while and most of my body is numb. My neck rather stiff and constricted, yet as the light comes on I toss my head and close my eye both to avoid the light and get use to it. My neck crackle at the sudden movement, then slowly hazily I see you.

I hear you name is Shawn and you explain your situation though I feel you creepy gaze that and my nipples go out to their full erection through. Despite how humiliated and nervous you make me feel I start feeling I can reason with you.

I start trying to bargain. At the same time hoping you don't notice me sqirm in the chair from need to pee. I feel you notice my breasts jiggle even under their tight restraint on the desk.

"Look I'm sure we can be reasonable, I'll tell you what I can. It's not much, but i'm sure we could work out something. But as for my son I see your point, so why keep him here let him go and you won't have to feed him.

Your large hand carresses my right cheek, you feel it quake under your hand. I mistakenly think this means we've reach and understanding and you will work with me, I start relaxing and even let out a sigh, then out of nowhere you pull back your hand and backhand the same cheek you softened up for the blow.

"WHAPPP!" The sound resounds then echos back from everywhere in the room. I here through the stars and flash of red how the sound even makes my son's tiny chair jump. My head snaps away from the blow then the tiny restraints of the chair make it snap back painfully and violently. I cry and scream and you laugh at me.

You make you laugh mean and over loud, On top of that it reverberates and echos as if the room is filled with 100 maniacs. You extend you laughter to prolong the humiliation. Your gaze deep on my large breast all along, In addition I feel my son's gaze renewed on my breasts. Finally when you stop laughing your only response is the words, "IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!"

You become very quiet and all I hear are my sobs and heavy SEXUAL TYPE MALE breathing though I can't tell whether it's coming from you or my son or both or if there is another man in the room. Soon the breathing becomes louder as if who ever is doing it doesn't want to hide it. It soon matches my sobs and the ringing in my head then begins to drown it out then stops suddenly without warning. "You don't understand, we will get the information but won't have to bargain. Whether you give us the knowledge or not you see we...(WELL NOT YOU) ...are going to have some fun. See I don't think you understand." You begin feeling my breasts in the most crudest of ways before you continue then I hear the rest of my top tear. Yhen you continue, "...YOU SEE...YOU are going to cover the losses and make up for the costs of feeding yourself and your son."

Suddenly you stop groping my breasts and go back to circling as if you know how much that humiliates me and unnerves me. Then you stop behind me and whisper, "You look like you need to use the toilet."

You let the room get tomb like silent. Even though you haven't left the room you keep silent till my mind starts playing trick on itself and tell itself you have then out of nowhere and without warning you speak in my other ear and ask, "has your son ever been blessed with watching you PISS?" Then I hear more material tear before I realize it's my skirt.

Then though I can't see you do it I sense you kneel down as the remaider of my skirt is torn away I feel a breeze on the crotch of my now exposed panties. I begin realizing the seat of the chair has an opening I didn't know about where my bottom sinks through slightly.

Then I hear something "CLICK" and "WHIRR".

Why don't we let your son watch some T.V. while we all decide what will happen.

You take a remote control from somewhere in the room and a soft "SWOOSH" comes from the wall directly in OPPISITE my son. When it has warmed up You Twist my head hard to the left, Extending it farther than it's meant to go in the contraints. It hurts and I yelp.

As if you don't hear my pain and nothing is wrong you ask, "So how's the picture?"

It takes me a few minutes to focus my tear filled eyes then I realize what I and My son are looking at. My pantie clad pussy area.

"NO turn it off please!"

As I plea, it doesn't occur to me yet that (ONE) you have no intention of turning it off. (Two) You have no intention of removing my panties so if I can no longer "HOLD IT" you and my son will get to watch me WET my PANTIES, Like a baby girl.

"Turn it off, I won't do it! I'll hold it." I state defiantly.

My arms jerked (In Futility) in a reflex effort to try and cover myself and hold back was nature was screaming for my body to do.

"Hey Tommy, how about we listen to something while we wait for our favorite show to come on." Shawn said as if he and my son were old friends and he wanted to show him his newest purchase from the store. I was slightly miffed at my son not rising to my defense, but the more nature pulled at my body the less I could think of anything else.

Waterfall CD Plays?

Let Tommy Relieve Himself in Bottle?

Last edited by rosielawson; 09-24-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:26 PM   #4
cleancode

I pulled out my phone.

"Ya know Tommy, I grew up in a time when everyone was either high, happy, or both. Music was just meaningless fun. We didn’t need to woo or seduce girls with songs. We treated them the same way we did a joint: fuckfuck pass. I mean, the passed out girl was the only kind of girl worth having.”
If it wasn't for the mouse-like breathing, I could've sworn I was talking to the dark.

"And I don't really like the music nowdays, but my friend Leroy insisted on giving me this thing. I think its called an....iPod. Anyway, apparently its all the rage nowdays with young boys of hipping-and-hopping."
I chuckled, because the more I spoke with him the more I felt like an old man.

"Maybe you can help me out while I have you here. I barely know how to work this thing. And to make matters worse, I can’t understand a word of the songs Leroy gave me. Ah, here it is".

The beat was steady at first. "Oh, I'm sorry, you probably can't hear it properly. How do I turn the volume up on this thing?"

I maxed the volume. The beat became loud and harsh. It was breaking the limits of the speaker.

'oh oh!!...I'm a mothaFUCK I.N.G!! THATS WHAT I WAS MEANT TO BE! YO MOTHA BE SCREAMING, WHILE I'LL BE CREAMING!!ohoh!!HER PUSSY WILL GUSH, SHE LOVES THE RUSH--IGIVE WITH ATOUCH--"

Though crude for my taste, I had to acknowledge that the lyrics were extremely illustrative for the current situation. Holding the iPod in front of Tommy’s face, I turned my attention to the screen. Apart from some squirming, you weren’t giving in.

Perhaps it was the fact that he was trapped between a demeaning song and the wide-digital view of his mother’s pussy, but Tommy somehow managed to work up the courage to bite my hand. The iPod dropped.

It was painful. But what was even worse was that Tommy was clamping his jaw shut. In my rage, I started punching his face. You begged for sparing your son. Even after he let go of my hand, I continued to swing at his body and head.

A sound echoed from the t.v. “ppppshhhhhhhh”. I paused mid-swing. I turned to see the cinematic climax of your panties darkening.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHA! Who would have thought...that seeing her son being beaten senseless gets this girl off!” I walked up to you and extended my wounded hand. “Clean if off Mrs.Lawson. and I warn you both now, if either of you harms anyone who enters through that door, especially myself, I will ensure that idiot will make both of you suffer.”

Shamefully, you licked the blood clean. I grabbed you by the chin and gave your cheek one long lick. “Well, I hope it was as good for you as it was for me. I’ll be adding a further $3000 to your debt, plus the cost for the iPod. Now excuse me for a few hours while I work out what the hell to do with you two.”

After carefully balancing the numbers and calculating the probabilities, I devised a plan and returned to the room. The room smelled of fresh urine. “Ok Rosie, here is your menu:” I put a large cardboard against the wall infront of her. She stared in disbelief.

---------------------------------------
BJ - $10
Golden Shower -$50
pussyfuck - $20
Anal -$100
Double Penetration - $150
Gangbang - $300 per person per hour
For Special Requests, ask pimp in charge.
---------------------------------------------

“Because I am so generous, I have made some special conditions as....incentives for you to work your debt off faster. I’ll give you two of these conditions for now:

(a) If you act like you are enjoying yourself, I’ll knock an extra $10 off each time.

(b) If the son helps, its $1000 off the debt.

As for me, well, I have free and unlimited access. If you should think about denying me anything, I’ll have Curious Jack have your son for a while. “ You stared up at me. “But lets get you cleaned up first. Leroy, you can come in now.” A big gorilla-like man walked in, with a crooked smile on his face. I untied you and pushed you up against a wall. “Ok Leroy, hose her down. Jake, nail down the chain.” The room was suddenly busy with commotion, you look like a deer in the headlights. Leroy steps forward with a fire hose in his hand. “I’ve been wanting to spray you with my hose since I brought you here”. Leroy switches the hose to full blast. You’re slammed against the wall and the water only presses harder on your soft body. You try to fight it with your arms but the pressure is not even letting your breath. Leroy takes a step further and you turn to show your back to him. It only makes it worse as he aims the water at your ass. You can feel your ass taking a pounding.
“Ok Leroy, thats enough, don’t get carried away.” He leaves obediently. You fall to the floor in relief. From the haze of water on your face you can see Jake checking a secure chain where the desk was.
“Mrs.Lawson, if you could just join me here.” You don’t move. I casually walk over to your son, and bitch slap him. He yelps. I stroll back to my spot.

“Bitch. Here. Now.”

The soaked clothes seem like a heavy burden now. You walk over to me. “Well, if we’re going to be doing business together, we might as well get to know each other.” My grin is predatory.

You look slightly confused as to what I mean. I rip off your damp clothes. You run back to the wall and beg for me not to do this infront of your son. “I don’t recall saying you could walk away”. Your eyes are frightened. I turn around to walk to your son. You shout NO! and approach me.

“Well, I’m waiting. “

You resort to the basic way to please a man. You try a simple handjob. “What are you joking? I can do that myself. Do you even know how you had a son?”

You plead by the fact that you are married. “Strange, I’m pretty sure that is what got you into this situation in the first place.” Unwilling to give me what I own, you get on your knees and lick my cock. I’m getting very angry. If this is what you’re going to be doing, I won’t get any business at all. “School girls give better head than that. Here, let me show you the way.” I grab your head and start fucking your throat. I’m pretty sure you can’t hear your son’s protests over the pounding of my cock and gagging of your throat. As I’m about to cum, I pull your head down all the way and shoot my load. Furious, I pull out and slap you across the face. You fall and begin to sob. “That was more unsatisfying than a vegetable.

Looks like I’m going to have to break you in.”

I clamp the dogchain around your neck. “Leroy, Jake, come in here and hold the bitch down. I gotta break her in”.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:23 PM   #5
cleancode

(continuing from my previous contribution):
Looks like I’m going to have to break you in.”

I clamp the dogchain around your neck. “Leroy, Jake, come in here and hold the bitch down. I gotta break her in”.
Your arms flair and swing at the men who attempt to pin you down. A soft ‘fwump’ sound lets you know I’ve shed my clothes. Your ass is wriggling back and forth so teasingly. I bend down and give it a FULL FOLLOW THROUGH SLAP

WHAM!!

You stiffen from the pain and let out a scream. You feel my big fingers grab a handful of each cheek. Another slap makes your ass-cheek blush cherry red.

“Whoa! I can feel it! This bitch is in heat!! She’s practically begging for it!” I tease your pussy with the tip of my cock. You beg in the name of your fidelity vows.

“Oh my. Where are my manners,” I say aloud. “Ofcourse this is not the way to treat a married woman.” I arch over you and pull your ass cheeks apart. “But THIS is the way to treat my bitch!”

I plunge my fully erect cock into your asshole. It doesn’t even get 1/4th of the way in. You scream like a siren.

“I don’t know why she’s screaming boss, it isn’t even in yet” Leroy says. This fact makes you panic even more.

My eyes widen in delight. My mouth falls wide open like a school boy. “Jake! Quick! Go get Curious Jack and the bottle of FIA-18 grease.”
Jake runs out the door laughing, and Leroy is now fully responsible for pinning you down.

“Mrs.Lawson, now I want you to listen very carefully. Curious Jack is going to come in and stand 6 inches in front of your son’s face. For each action of resistance, I will let Jack do one thing. The good news for you is, if Curious Jack is standing there and you obey, your son won’t see anything at all and he won’t be touched.”
The door opens and a set of footsteps roll in. “Ah thank you Jack.” I unscrew the sealed cap. “Tell me Rosie, has your husband ever ass-fucked you?” You don’t answer.
“Ok Jack, go ahead and stand infront of that boy.” The footsteps move away behind you.

“No! no...please” you plead.

“Is that a no to my question or a no to making Jack happy?”

“My husband has never....done that...”

I give your ass another hard slap. “SAY IT.”

“My husband has never fucked my ass” Usually I would make you then beg to be fucked, but my dick was turning blue from delaying a virgin ass. “Mrs.Lawson,” I exposed your asshole to the open air and began pouring the grease down. “Do you know why we call this FIA-18?” The question was obviously rhetorical, but I still wanted you to make an effort. I SLAPPED YOUR ass for the final time.

“noo...” you muttered. I pour the whole bottle over the rest of your body. The grease is heavy and slippery.

“Because the last girl made one bottle last for 18 days of being FUCKED IN the ASS!!” I plunged the full length of my cock into your ass.

Although it slipped in easily, it felt like I was tearing you apart. IT FELT GOOD. You started screaming and wriggling, which just aroused my buried cock more. I started pounding in sync with your reluctant moving. Within minutes, you were screaming on cue from each pounding. I felt like you were getting a bit too comfortable, and decided to have some more fun. I dropped my body onto your back and slid my hand under your neck. I pulled your head as far back as it would go. Your body was now arching painfully. “I find it hard to believe your husband never fucked you in the ass”. I licked your face and started pounding as hard as I could. Each penetration felt rougher than the last, and your rigid body was making me harder. My other hand started squeezing milk out of your tits, as your screams washed over my face. By now, even my body was greased and the sounds of our flesh slapping almost drowned out the sound of your ass being pounded. With one final thrust, I came. My body lost its rhythm, and dumped a load down your ass. In the few moments that I rested on your back, the familiar voice of Jake spoke up.

“Oh, I’m sorry boss, I forgot to tell ya. I couldn’t find Curious Jack.” Even from lying ontop of you, I can feel the horror on your face as you realize—

Your son saw the whole thing.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:46 AM   #6
rosielawson

Red face

You say, "Looks like I’m going to have to break you in.”

I struggle hard to break away.

Jake and Leroy hold me down but I still struggle.

I struggle even harder as I hear you take off your clothes. Mt ass wriggling as I use my whole body to get away.

My defiant struggling is rewarded with a resoundinf SPANK on my bare ass cheeks.

"WAMP!"

I stiffen as I feel my ass burn bright red both from the slap and humiliation.

I turn redder as you say, “Whoa! I can feel it! This bitch is in heat!! She’s practically begging for it!”

I'm a lady and a mother and a devoted wife I tell myself mentally and would never want this. Secretly though a small voice from my adolecent past begs for it a little but I struggle a little bit more both to hide this fact from you and bury the thought from my self. Then I feel your cock tease my pussy and the fidelity vows of my marriage kick in I struggle even more.

You say, where are my manners" and pull away and I think I've got a repeave.

But then you plunge in my ass. I scream as nobody has EVER entered me there.

Blazing fireworks of pain shoot through my brain.

More disturbing that pesky teen girl voice returns to my head relishing in the experience. I scream from the pain but also to push those wicked thoughts out.

Then my eyes open as big as saucers as I hear Leroy exclaime your not even in yet.

Fear rushs through me as you tell Jake to get the FIA - 18 grease and curious curious Jack.

"NO" I PLEAD SOFTLY. not sure if you hear me.

I quiet my wimpering as you lay out the rules.

The thought of this curios jack fucking my son terrifies me more than the monster pole in my ass. I sniffle and stiffen prepared to do anything to preserve my sons manhood and innocence.

I mistakenly think if I do this one act it will be over.

I hear the door open and hear the heavy foot steps

You say, "Ok Jack, go ahead and stand infront of that boy.”

"NO PLEASE!" I plead
I imagine this huge brute of a retarded man with an organ the size of a telephone pole waiting to ram it down my son's throat and release his thick white seed. These thought preoccupy me so I don't really hear what you say.

Then I snap out of it a realize I need to answer quick and I repeat.
“My husband has never fucked my ass”

You hold a minute then spank my ass once more and your whole COCK is deep in my ass ramming against my bowels.

One part of me hates it but thinks of curious jack with his hand on his zipper 6 inches away from my son, waiting to pull his weapon out and face fuck my son. the other half my surpressed teen self wanting and begging for more quietly. My body struggling through this but also wiggling to obtain something it secretly wanted decades ago and was denied.

I quietly hope that you don't notice this wanton side and I struggle to surpress it by reminding myself I'm a LADY, WIFE AND MOTHER.

I concentrate on the pain to remind myself how much I hate it.

Finally to my relief I feel you drop you load of stick, thick, Cum of my ass and releif as you begin to exit.

Then my heart sinks as Jake says, "“Oh, I’m sorry boss, I forgot to tell ya. I couldn’t find Curious Jack.”

Even from lying ontop of you, I can feel the horror on your face as you realize—

Your son saw the whole thing.

I whimper both at the thought that my son saw me defiled but also that he might have seen my wanton sluttish side.

"Let us go" I sob.

But I realize though I try to hide it my ass is wiggling wanting MORE and I try to surpress my actions.

Last edited by rosielawson; 09-30-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:03 PM   #7
cleancode

I stared in awe as your ass wiggled teasingly. My cum began overflowing out and down your valleys. I got on my knees and slapped your ass hard.
WHAP!
You moaned tearfully. Although my hard-on hadn’t returned yet, I still felt extremely aroused. I slapped it again and again. The cherry red cheeks were irresistible. Ignoring the limp sack of meat dangling between my legs, I pushed myself onto you. I began prematurely humping you. I felt myself getting carried away.
“Mrs.Lawson, I’m going to fuck your brains out.”
In my ecstatic state, I can’t tell if it was a slut inside, or the humiliation of being slapped with a limp dick, but I didn’t expect what you said.
“But....you’re..not even ready...”
My body froze mid-hump. Anger began to boil my skin. I returned to my position on my knees. My eyes were bloodshot. I grabbed a fistful of your hair and pulled it back. I began slapping your right ass cheek. WHAPWHAPWHAPWHAP! I didn’t want to give it even a second to recover. Your ass didn’t have much space to escape, and the colour was rapidly turning rose. My cock was resurrected, and I slammed it straight up your pussy.
Your tortured ass was grinding your pussy against my buried cock. You were stuck between not moving and taking a spanking or shaking in some futile effort to free yourself.
‘Hehehe’. I chuckled to myself. Between a rock and a hard place.
The violation of your pussy prompted screaming protest from your whorish mouth, attempting to salvage some dignity of your marital fidelity. It felt fucking fantastic. I was spanking you happily for daring to talk back to me, and at the same time getting you to coat my cock in pussy juice.
I could feel that I was about to cum. “Hey Tommy! How would you like a baby brother!” Your ass froze as you were brought back to reality. The dark corner was silent.
I slapped your ass again, but you didn’t respond. The sound of your meat echoed. I let go of your hair and your head slumped to the floor. I grabbed your ass with both hands and started fucking your pussy at a slow pace. “How..*grunt* ...about..*ugh*...a baby sister..*uh* then..”.
The room could tell I was about to shoot my load. I started going crazy. I was pulling your hips with the sole purpose of accelerating my load. “If you don’t want one, you better let me know. ...” Still nothing.. “Should I cum in her pussy? Should I? I mean, no matter what, I am going to cum inside your mom. Do you want me to cum in her cunt?” I didn’t care anymore. I wanted to dump my load in a bitch like you. I decided to relax and enjoy the moment. “Well, if you’re not going to tell me what hole to cum in, I might as well use the one I’m already in.” I tilted my head back and closed my eyes. My rhythm was becoming extremely irregular, and my breathing was climaxing.
A stuttering voice shouted from the corner. “IN HER ASS!”
It interrupted my shot since I pulled out right before. My cum ricocheted onto the floor. I stayed in that position for a few moments. After a few moments I pulled back a bit and looked down.
“Tch. What a waste. I’m not happy, your mom is not happy, and there is now a mess on the floor.”
I pushed your ass down, rubbing your pussy onto the pool of cum. Your big pussy lips seemed like they were soaking it up like a sponge. I stood up.
“Let her go Leroy..Bitch, turn around.” I didn’t care if you were exhausted, distraught, or beyond humiliated. I just cared that you didn’t listen to your new master. I picked up your chain and pulled you towards my feet. You still weren’t responding.
A scream resonates from the corner. Your head shoots up to attention. “NOOO!”
Jake replies, “well next time when the Boss speaks, you listen. And just to be sure.” Your son screams again.
“Now was that really necessary Mrs.Lawson? Even after your son saved you from having my child?”
I tugged hard on your chain. You fell to the ground.
“Lets try that again. Bitch..”
“Yes...”
“clean up that mess that your son made.” You stare down at the remaining pool of cum, and the sensation of stickiness on your cunt becomes stronger. You lick the floor clean.
“That wasn’t that hard was it?”
“Tell you what...” I begin to formulate a nice game.
“OH BOSS! You’re so GENEROUS!” Leroy bellows.
“hahahahaha! You guys can tell already huh?” I reply.
“Just for your son, I am going to make a new rule for anyone that walks through that door, including myself. No one is allowed to cum in your pussy. If they do, they pay off your whole debt. ” I let that thought sink into your head until it brings relief to you and your son. And then I continue.
“As long as your son tells them where to cum instead.”

Then Leroy speaks up. “Boss, that is too generous!! That means even if the boy tells the pussy-fuckers where to cum, you will knock $1000 off the debt because he helped!!”
I know its only a matter of several days of gangbangs before you realize the quickest way to end this sluttish show infront of your son is to make a cock cum inside your pussy. While your son will be screaming to protect your honor, and you will be fucking to fill your pussy.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:13 PM   #8
rosielawson

Red face

I feel relief as you cum outside my pussy and thinks I've been spared. Then without warning you spank my ass.
I jump in reaction and moan tearfully.
You start spanking me with mad vigor taking me back in my mind to when I was a teenager and last spanked, in all these years I forgot how painful and humiliating the process is.
I try to reach back to defend and rub my ass and my hand gets slapped and I put it back to hold myself up. I wimper and cry and then it's over with and inside I fel relief. then you start dry humping me, I can feel your still limps.

You say your going to fuck my brains out.

Still dazed and not watching what I'm saying I let “But....you’re..not even ready...” fall out of my lips.

You become a mad man and wail on my ass and even a few blows landing on my thighs and clit and pussy. You spank me like I've never been spanked before. I wail like a siren and try foolishly to block my as again only earning me more and harder blows.

Then when my pussy, ass and thighs are tender, sensitive and rose red you enter me again without warning or preperation. The fact I'm slick wet doesn't take away much pain as your body slams into my tortured, sensitive, sore skin. In fact if you noticed how wet, dripping and slick I am it add to the humiliation of my body betraying me.

You grab my hair hard and make my head bend back painfully and joke in my ear about being in a "ROCK OR A HARD PLACE" all the while using my hair as as horse reins while riding me like I was an annimal and your a jockey trying to win a race.

Finally you let go of me and I get a second of relief, then you ask me if I want it in my pussy. I get scared as my ovulating was a secret I told nobody not even my husband. I freeze. Then you ask my son if he wants a brother. I freeze more in shock, the thoughts of having a child from your seed petrifies me. You keep asking me to answer and I can't the thought of having a child through your seed terrifies me.

Then I hear my son say, "In her ASS" This is even scarier as I have never let any man in my ass. Now I'm left with a real delema either carry your child or let you do what I've never let any man do.

This causes me not to answer at all and gets me in more trouble.

Dazed I barely notice as you cum or force my ass in the cum pool pn the floor the next thing I know you force me to lick up the cum like I was a female DOG. Right in front of my son.

Then I hear my son scream in pain and look up cum all over my face and dripping just in time to see Leroy has prepared my sons pants to be pulled down and has his HUGE hands on my son's nuts squeezing I cry "NOOOO!!!" and beg for my son to be left alone. With a guesture only You instruct Leroy to Button and Zip my son's pants back and leave his balls alone.
You order me to clean my son's mess and I do rapidly despite the humiliation.
I sigh in exhastion and relief as you lay out the new rules.

“Just for your son, I am going to make a new rule for anyone that walks through that door, including myself. No one is allowed to cum in your pussy. If they do, they pay off your whole debt. ” I let that thought sink into your head until it brings relief to you and your son. And then I continue.
“As long as your son tells them where to cum instead.”

Then Leroy speaks up. “Boss, that is too generous!! That means even if the boy tells the pussy-fuckers where to cum, you will knock $1000 off the debt because he helped!!”
I know its only a matter of several days of gangbangs before you realize the quickest way to end this sluttish show infront of your son is to make a cock cum inside your pussy. While your son will be screaming to protect your honor, and you will be fucking to fill your pussy.

I tremble at the implications to the new rules meaning either I get pregnant or used till I'm useless trash.