Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-18-2009, 08:24 PM   #1
rapeontheroad78
Banned

rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to rapeontheroad78
Smile Zombies!!

They where all around and whats worse, I had jsut shot you boy friend I tied you up in a barn and waited out side you herd the the zombies out side trying to get to us then you'd here me shooting some soon I came in and said it was time to fuck

I'm Eddie age 45 abit out of his mind from all the pain and suffering going on with all the damn zombies and death all around I'm 5'9" 150 pounds brown hair brown eyes I take off my pants as well as shirt and rip your top open while you tied siting on your ass unable to get free from the bonds
rapeontheroad78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:38 PM   #2
kaliedascope

kaliedascope Level 1 (100+)kaliedascope Level 1 (100+)

Snap! The sickening sound and smell make my stomach lerch. Crack! another loud crack of what i believe is a shotgun, I can't be sure. I can't even rememeber how I got here, only thing I remember is a hit to the back of my head then waking up here, tied up. My head hurt something aweful as another gunshot went off and then silence. The smell of putrid, rotting flesh wafted in as the door opened.

My blond hair flowed into my eyes as I strained to see what was going on, who was entering. Then I heard your words and I freeze, a brief whispered "no" flows from my lips as I feel you tearing open the top of my shirt, freeing my 42D breasts. They look almost out of preportion for my 5'7 130lb frame. Now though I can see you, my blue eyes melting daggers into you as I glare at you. "Don't touch me." I croak, knowing it mattered not, I was tied up after all.
kaliedascope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:48 PM   #3
rapeontheroad78
Banned

rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliedascope View Post
They look almost out of preportion for my 5'7 130lb frame. Now though I can see you, my blue eyes melting daggers into you as I glare at you. "Don't touch me." I croak, knowing it mattered not, I was tied up after all.
I turn on a lantern and you see a zombie tied up across the room I tell you "untill I find somthing better, I'm gona breed you bitch, you gona be mine all night long

I then Begin playing with your brest after riping your bra off you see my other hand with a nife cutting at your dress cutting it off then your panties, I tell you "time to party"
Old 03-20-2009, 04:41 AM   #4
kaliedascope

kaliedascope Level 1 (100+)kaliedascope Level 1 (100+)

I see the zombie and I shirk away, what the hell has this world come to? I think with fear as I hear your words. They scare me, why me? I watch you come closer, shivering with fear as you rip off my bra and cut open my dress. Before I know it I am nude before you, trembling but still not willing to give up.

"You can't do this, there are zombies out there!" I said in a panicked voice. "If your doing this how are you to protect yourself?" I was more worried in fact of you raping me but I was not going to say that. Why give you the satisfaction?
kaliedascope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:47 PM   #5
rapeontheroad78
Banned

"You can't do this, there are zombies out there!" I said in a panicked voice. "If your doing this how are you to protect yourself?" I was more worried in fact of you raping me but I was not going to say that. Why give you the satisfaction?[/QUOTE]

I spread you legs wide and I ram my cock up your pussy deep and begin to pound on you storking you harder and harded fucking your cunt hard blood spirting out the sides mixed with cum as I cum deep into you. I then begin to pound you some more watching your tits fly I notice one of the zombies get in and he starts strokin his cock hes the only one who has seemed to find a way in..

I then say Hmm I wonder if he would fuck then eat you I could let the dead have some fun lol like a lil pet :P