Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-25-2007, 03:45 AM   #1
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Evening Job (Supernatural/Vampires/Demons)

The first I've written in ages, based lightly on a story I read as a teen - I would credit the author if I could remember who it was! Obviously changed quite a bit to my erm.. needs .. Enjoy!

My first day.

Beneath this confident and calm exterior I put up, I’m nervous as hell. The supervisor, Steven, showed me to my desk, and made me feel at home with the controls and what I'd need to say. Thank god it's all written down for you, I'd be a jibbering wreck if I didn't have a guide to get me through.
I take a deep breath. “I can do this” I tell myself as I walk into the call centre. I’ve opted to do part-time 'customer support' at this boring call centre job during evening shifts. Anything to bring in enough money to live and go to college. I tugged at my shirt until it covered my belly bar, embarrassed a little I looked around. No one is even looking up. I flick my black hair back to my shoulders, and I got down to work. The first caller is always the worst they tell me, but I do pick up the pace and get the hang of it in time. As I'm leaving that evening Steven gives me a sort of congratulatory pat on the shoulder. I smiled back, obviously pleased with myself. I don’t even know why I was so nervous..

By the next day, in a moment of boredom I'd noticed the guy working directly across from me, watching me. He thinks I don't notice, but every now and then I drop my pen or bits of paper and as I bend to get them I glance over. He's an average build, with semi long brown hair, bundled behind his head. He has very dark brown eyes. On his arm, there is visible tattoo which he covers when Steven does his quick whip around to check up on everyone and also whenever he feels like someone is noticing it.. like me. And he watches me, between calls. He doesn't stare as such, he just looks when I'm busy. I feel drawn to him somehow.

Last edited by dark_d3viant; 12-25-2008 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Making changes!!
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 03:49 AM   #2
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Part#2

Break time brings me back down to earth, and I blush as his eyes and mine meet accidentally as I stare at him across my desk, deep in thought. It snaps me out of it, and I shuffle things on my desk nervously as I get up to go out and smoke. He's not at all embarrassed by this, he just grabs his cigarettes out of his coat and goes straight outside, emotionless.
I stand beside him, shuffling awkwardly. He leans calmly against the wall and smokes slowly, as if time wasn’t an object, and for the first time I notice just how pale he is in the twilight. As I plant my shoe on my cigarette butt to leave, I blow smoke out and do my best smile but he only gives me a cold look back. I’m taken aback, but still courteously follow him inside.

By the second week I'm settled in. This guy still glances at me. Well, not so much glancing, as eyeing. Boring through me with his gaze at intermittent intervals. I listen intently yet look very busy when he receives calls, to see if he has kind mannerisms, but I remember it's a farce and only an act to please the customer. I raise my eyebrows as he converses with what seems to be another woman, flirting openly, as I look at my computer screen and type away. I look through the computer for any clues to his name, his desk number… any information. As Steven pops out of his office at lunch, I check to see if anyone is around and slip into his office. Wasting no time I hurry to his computer and look through the company address book, which data on every computer in the building. Ah, he must have an email address, so now to find his name. Thirty three, thirty four - oh that's me. So opposite that would be...Forty Four. I trace my fingers down the line of names until I see his. Noting it in my head I swiftly move back to my desk to pretend to get on with some work until everyone returns to their desks. Between calls as I browse the internet in boredom, I find myself sneaking quick glances across to terminal #44.Lucidius… what an odd name.

The following week, after sneaking glances across the room, I feel it’s time to get the ball rolling.
I start to do things in a flirty manner, like subtly leaning my bare leg out from under the desk in between customers calls and wiggling my hips a little as I walk past his desk. By the end of the week, I’m wearing my tightest shirt, short skirt, nude stockings and some plain 5 inch high heeled shoes to put myself ‘out there’ a little, to distract a few minds. Not even bending a little for a cup of water at the machine at the end of our row gets the slightest glance from that one devoted, silent employee at his desk. All week I’ve been the centre of attention for all the male employees in the office, and I’ve been getting plenty of glances. That is all but one.
Late on Friday evening just before I left for work I decided on a new plan: out with the killer heels. Those heels have never failed me.

As I strolled into work, my walk intoxicated the males hanging by the drinks at the door. All eyes were on me, and my ass. Swaying my hips slightly, I did my best confident walk to my desk, my ass encased in a black skin-tight leather skirt, my upper half in a plain black top with padded 'extras' at the bust, enhancing what I already had, ready to burst out at the next person to set eyes on them. Encasing my feet were a pair of plain, black stiletto Mary-Jane 6 inch heels, making my feet ache with every moment they made contact with the floor.. but with each wince I’d tell myself in my mind it was all worth it. Soft, bouncy breasts, bouncing tight ass, killer heels. What more could a guy ask for?
My hair was flowing around my shoulders shiny and tousled, my face as made up as it can be without being considered whorish. My body was virtually saying ‘Take me now’ as I displayed myself so. I smiled at the looks as I made my way to my desk, feeling powerful.

But one person, the one person I was trying to attract, was already hard at work and not in the slightest bit interested. He hadn't even looked up.

Last edited by dark_d3viant; 12-25-2008 at 04:59 PM.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:50 AM   #3
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

Come break time, and already predicting our awkward ten minutes of silence, I did something upfront. I waited until the room cleared, and lucky for me, he had hung back today waiting for the same thing. I jumped and sat on his desk, making it suddenly sway. He stopped and looked up at me, silent. I gently smiled back.

"So..." I probed, "What do you do of an evening? I mean not like I'm trying to pry into your private life.. I'm just...I was just wondering, I mean if you're not... you know...." I took a deep breath. “Wait, let me start again. Hi. I'm Leni. I've been working across the room from you for nearly month now, and we take the same breaks, the same shifts, yet we never do anything but make eye contact.” I hesitated.
“Can I ask you out for a drink sometime?"

I gulped. What an idiot. What a bumbling, stupid little bitch I am. He's going to walk away now, so I may as well look away and let him do it without that awkward sense of rejection I feel I'm about to hit.

"I’ll take you straight from here. Seven’ o’clock, Friday." he quietly said. His voice was soothing and deep. It poured out of his mouth like chloroform. I could have melted all over the desk and run down onto the floor, and I wouldn't have cared. My heart started to thump a little as I noticed he stared directly at me, being so close made me nervous. He was direct, dominant. Close up his eyes were very deep, and seemed very cold. A shiver drifted down my spine, which I interpreted as excitement, as I’d never asked anyone out before.

And with that, he picked up his cigarettes right on cue, and made his way out of the door. I sighed and laid out flat on his desk, basking in the moment.

Thursday night the nervousness started.
Did I make the right decision? Normally before I date, I let a man woo me for a few days at least, I get to know him and get comfortable with him. I know I’m completely out of my depth here, as I’ve never made the first move and I don’t know anything about this guy other than his name. But something just feels right.. I don’t know what.

I chewed my nails as I sat on the bed and decided what I was going to wear, or rather, how much flesh I was willing to bear.. I hardly know the guy and that's an understatement. I don't know what type he goes for. What should I do? Knee length skirt and covering shirt with flesh coloured tights and court shoes? Bust revealing dress? Should I be nasty, or nice? Hair pinned up in an innocent way, or curled and seductively cascading down into my bust line? My mind was swimming with questions I couldn’t answer.

I decided to sleep on it, and by Friday morning I'd decided to be my true self and carefully packed my black corseted dress with a lace wrap to copver any exposed flesh, this gives me something to cover myself with if things get too much. I made another impulsive move ; a set of velvet lingerie with lace topped sheer black stockings, which had been at the bottom of my drawer for many months as an unwanted gift. But a part of me felt like wearing them tonight, and why not? I’d made one impulsive move; I may as well make another.

I selected some high heeled black court shoes from my wardrobe. I quickly curled my hair with tongs into the sleek and bouncy smouldering look I'd hoped for, and half pinned it up to keep it as curled as possible for the evening. I took a last nervous look in the mirror and picked up my bags to make my way into work. I still had no idea where he would take me, and what we would do.. but deep inside I was secretly thrilled to not know.

As I entered the office, only a few people were working tonight. I tenderly blushed as I made my way towards my desk, only looking up to see if he was looking.
And for once, he was.

As I took my last call and finished up, I noticed he was smiling at me, across at his computer desk. The first time I had seen him smile.
He had finished and was just sat, waiting for me with an incredibly coy smile. I nervously ended the call and motioned I was going to change in the toilets.

Quickly shuffling into my clothes, I felt sweaty and prickly all over, as if maybe I'd made the wrong decision. Was there a reason behind that smile? An eerie feeling crept up my spine as I fluffed out my hair and topped up my makeup. Giving a quick check over myself, I smiled in the mirror and tried to wash away the ill feeling. I'm going to have a great time, I'm sure of it.

Last edited by dark_d3viant; 12-25-2008 at 05:01 PM.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:50 AM   #4
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

As I hopped into his car, I exhaled as he closed the door for me and walked around to the driver seat. His car was clean, comfortable, and very expensive. How could he possibly afford something like this? He works small shifts at the call centre; there’s no way he'd afford this on just that paycheck. I knew I had to probe further, and see how he could afford such luxury.

The car ride to where we were headed was silent. I still had no clues to where we were going, and I casually looked over what he was wearing to give me a hint. A plain black shirt, very clean and looked ironed. No tie, and unbuttoned at the first couple of holes. He smelled strongly of clean, fresh and very male aftershave. He was also wearing black leather pants, with a huge vampire belt. I hadn't noticed before, but then they had been aptly tucked under his desk. I had drawn him up as the quiet, low-key worker until now.. but I'm growing unsure.
His boots are huge, with large buckles and leather straps and laces, a metallic looking front and a large nasty looking tread. I looked up and he was looking at me, with an eyebrow raised. Blushing, I looked out the window to distract myself from being caught again.

We finally pulled up outside a club called 'Vamp'. It was a vampire themed gothic nightclub, with flashing neon signs of smiling fangs outside. I reasoned with myself in my mind. So he's a bit of a fantasist? I can live with that. I enjoy experiencing new things with people, and I've never been to one of these infamous gothic clubs before. I smiled as he showed his chivalrous side by opening the door for me, something very new. I enjoyed being sought after, especially after doing the seeking for so long. But all the same, a wave of adrenaline hit me as I got closer to the entrance.

The outside was painted black, and although the inner corridor was red, immediately inside beyond the paying booth were the steps to descent into the black, smoky club. I carefully made my way up the steps to the booth, where he flashed a card and the pale woman inside smiled and motioned us both in. I looked up at him and grinned, slightly impressed.

"VIP treatment?"

"Any complaints madam?" he grinned back. I like this game. He says so little, but he implies so much. And suddenly he seems to have become warmer, more friendly. Almost as if he has ‘come alive’. I chuckled inside; the irony of being at a vampire club and describing the stranger I’m stood beside as ‘coming alive’. I realise he’s still waiting for me to respond..

"Of course not. I'm a bit lost here, though. I wouldn’t say this is normally my kind of ‘fun’.. So lead on and I'll follow."
As he started to step down into the smoky, flashing darkness, his eyes lit up in the odd sparks of light. The mixture of neon, smoke, and strobe lights were making my vision go funny, so I wasn't sure what I saw in his eyes, but for a moment there it startled me. His teeth glowed, and he turned around. I could hardly see him so I quickly gasped his shirt, and felt my way to his arm, which was soothingly warm, clasping in anxiety as we entered the nightclub.

Inside, there was a very loud dance floor, filled with sweaty bodies and lots of dancing. People were virtually in a passionate ecstasy over the music. The DJ looked at me as I stared, and I felt as if he was looking at me like I was naked. I gripped my date a little more and he lead us to the bar, sensing my anxiety.

"I've got a great tonic for nerves", his deep voice seemed to toy with my ears, making my ear drums vibrate just a little more than the pounding bassline of the music. I could only give a half-smile back, I felt as if my heart might jump out of my chest.

"I think this area is a bit intense for me. Is there a quieter section?"

I spoke loudly yet not loud enough to draw attention to how new to this I was. He nodded, and signalled to the barman, who already had two drinks ready for him. We walked across into some smaller parts of the club, insulated from the noise with deep red walls and soft antique velvet chairs, plump and huge and looking very comfortable. This is more like it. He set our drinks down, and putting my bag down I looked over the drink.

"What is it?" I quizzed. "It's absinthe" he stated, as if it were the most normal thing in the world. "Haven't you ever seen the little green fairy, my dear?".
I smirked, amused. He sounded like an 18th century gentleman, not a 20 something club-goer. No wonder he's so quiet.
"No, I haven't had it before. What does it taste like?"

He leaned across, and gave me a very sexy lick on the hand. "You never know the flavour, unless you take a taste".
Amused, and now more relaxed, I put the shot glass to my lips and took a small sip. I eyed him as he looked on with baited breath. I inhaled briefly, smelling only aniseed. As I parted my lips the green liquid burned my tongue and sent fire down my throat. My immediate reaction was to grimace, and I blinked as the burning slowly calmed. My oesophagus seemed to shrink with pain and then grow again as it made it's way to my stomach. I felt every last drop from the tip of my tongue to the depths of my digestive system.

He sat back in his chair and laughed out loud. "You're supposed to down it, all-in-one. Unless you've got an acquired taste for it, like me."

He gestured towards his glass, which was noticeably larger and cloudier than my own small shot of green vile alcohol.
"What's wrong with yours?" I questioned. He leant forward and explained,

" It's Parisian absinthe, and therefore louched in the traditional manner. Cold water is poured over a sugar cube on a slotted spoon on the glass, which mixes it in perfectly and makes the drink go 'cloudy'. Your shot of absinthe is bohemian, served with a small sugar cube on a slotted spoon balanced carefully over the glass, which is set ablaze and melts, slowly, into your drink. It was already done at the bar, you just weren't paying attention."

He raises his glass to me and takes a small sip, savouring the flavour in his mouth.
“I anticipated you'd like to try something hot, whereas I prefer things a bit more chilled.." He set his glass down and turned to me. I find myself wishing I were a mouthful of his vile drink, just for one moment, so that I could be the attention of his tongue. His hot, wet tongue. I'm gazing at his mouth, so I pull myself away and try to steer the conversation. What’s wrong with me?

"So?" I start.

"Let me do the honours" he interrupts. "You're in your mid-20’s, a girl with a sensible head but also you like in indulge yourself in something new now & then. You study psychology, and English literature, and art. You like to relax and watch films, you enjoy going to the odd club with friends, as long as it's.." he motions around the area we're sat in "..Quiet and you're able to talk. You're bubbly, and confident on the outside, yet easily hurt by rejection, but will mask it as best you can. You're only working at a call centre to get through college, and then you want to move to the city to study at uni. You want to teach. Inspire others to learn, and grow. Eventually you'd like to settle down and have a family, but not until you're in your 30's, and have a stable career and a home. You like vibrant shades of red and purple. You seem quite an introvert, but inside you somewhere is a desire to break out of routine and be taken to a darker side of life. Am I on the right lines?"

I sit back in disbelief. "Yes... I mean.. My god. How did you know all that?". He raised an eyebrow and laughed heartily, in fact such a deep belly laugh that the tables around us went silent. "Just a feeling." He joked.

I looked at my drink, around the club, and then looked him in the eye. "Are you stalking me?" my face now dead serious, my tone straight to the point.

"Don't be silly. The internet holds more information than you'll ever know. And if I'm right.. you have a very interesting website, full of your own writings and poetry. I just found it, out of curiosity..Some of your poems came close to my heart" he grinned, sipping his drink. "Surprised? I bet I’ve scared you away now..".

Relaxing, I exhaled. I’ve had people comment on my website of poems at work before.. and I’m not going to let this guy freak me out.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it." I pause before I decide not to lecture him on looking me up via the internet, as I remember the method I used to get hold of his name wasn't exactly legitimate either. I down my absinthe, just as another top-up came walking around the corner, and set a couple more of the same drinks on the table. I giggled, already feeling a little tipsy. "You're not trying to get me drunk, are you?"
"Never" he teased. "I'm just expanding your taste for a delightful drink".

As the banter and teasing went back and forth, the sexual tension increased. I felt myself growing to like him, despite feeling slightly creeped out by how much he seemed to know about me.

Last edited by dark_d3viant; 12-25-2008 at 05:02 PM.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:51 AM   #5
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

An hour later, I was well into the depths of being drunk, but trying my best to hide it. As I took off my lace jacket I could see him admiring my neckline, and he voiced it.
"You have perfect skin, so, milky.." he stroked up my arm to the shoulder "..and soft".

I giggled like a schoolgirl as he kissed from arm to the bottom of my jawline, teasing me with his soft caress. He was definitely trying to work his way into my underwear and down my corset, running his hand under the table, up my thigh, around my hips, slowly, working himself up my thigh and under my skirt.

He slowly slipped his fingers up past the top of my stockings, discovering my velvet underwear and the skin of my inner thigh as he planted soft kisses on my neck and tongued my ear playfully.
“Dirty girl" he whispered in my ear “Wearing velvet underwear for me... I'm flattered.. I'll be careful not to tear it". A big shiver went down my spine this time, I’ve never been spoken to like that.
His whispering was sending me into a hypnotised haze, and I sat there, happy and relaxed and smiling as he whispered on my neck and probed further into my innocence. “So" he asked "How many men have you slept with?" he questioned quietly, as he started to rub around my crotch, sending thrills up my body as the fabric gently rubbed my clit. I was unresponsive at first as I supped up the feeling, but then I started to realise what he was implying. I playfully pushed his hands away. I would normally be quite shocked, but as drunk as I was I actually didn’t mind his probing questions..

"Not now" I answered finally. "I think it's time we left".

Despite his leering moments, he remained a true gentleman and helped me into my jacket, leading me out of the club and into the now pitch black night. I linked arms with him as he walked me slowly towards his parked car.

Inside the car I felt woozy as he drove along, the car seemed to be swaying from side to side. "I don't feel so good" I declared, giving into the buzzing in my head. He glanced over briefly. "My place is just over here. You can sleep in my bed if you like, and I'll take the sofa. I think it would be better than staying alone tonight.. in your condition."
I quietly frowned and ran the idea over in my head. It's risky. Maybe too risky. But I can't get to bed on my own feeling like this. What if I passed out before I got to my flat? I live in a terrible area.. anything could happen on a night like this. Even if he did walk me to my door, I might forget to lock it..

"Ok" I finally answer “But you're on the sofa, and I'm in the bed. Right?" He nodded. "Right". I could see he was amused as he'd painted me as a sleep-around slut earlier. But the truth is I'm far from it, despite playing around with a few seldom guys, I've never had sex.

Propped up on his shoulders, I collapse on the sofa as he makes sure I get my boots off and lay down. He's quick in his kitchen and I almost immediately have a glass of water in my hand, chilled and cooling to my burning throat and sore mind. He goes down the corridor of his dimly lit flat, and I find myself dozily sipping water and looking around, observing his environment. The walls are chilling and purple, with rippled and textured walls. Hanging all over the walls are masks, weapons, and gothic looking fixtures like candle holders, gargoyles, and skulls. He calls from the hallway "What does Leni stand for? Is that your full name?"

"It stands for Lenore" I croak, still mesmerized by the walls. Deep purple velvet curtains frame the windows, with black, thick mesh blinds underneath to keep the light from seeping into his dark abode.
“ Your name is quite.. err.. different too. I mean not that mine isn’t. Well it is, but it isn’t..” I call out. Lucidius. Lu-cid-i-us. I play the name out again and again in my mind, analyzing it.
Giggling to myself, I realise I’m making no sense, and decide to get up and find out where Lucidius has gone.

I follow him into his bedroom, looking for somewhere more comfortable to lay down, wobbling and using the wall for support. "That absinthe was quite strong" I murmur as I collapse slowly on his bed.

Luxurious, soft satin sheets, on a dark oak four-poster bed, with red velvet drapes surrounding them to block out the light. A bed of luxury, I think to myself, and I lay down and allow the bed to half-swallow me in a cloud of comfort. I exhale, and the idea that all this must cost something clouds my mind again.

"How do you afford all this luxury?" I quiz as I close my eyes to allow him to change his clothes in privacy.
"Oh.. this and that. I normally do a bit of work for a few close friends which brings in enough to live comfortably. That and the evening job, of course."

He's opening drawers and closing them, so I keep my eyes closed. I’m no longer worrying, or thinking about money. I start to drift into a very relaxed state, and eventually I fall into slumber and start to dream.

In my dream, a woman, a beautiful woman with flowing blonde hair, completely naked, with green wings, is behind a glass sheet in a room, and she's calling at me, but no sound is coming from behind the glass.
In slow motion I walk towards her, confused but willing to try and listen. She bangs the glass with her palms and yells, silently. Like some horrible film, a silent and dark mute film with no subtitles. I turn my head to the side as I make contact with my hands on that clear, soundless glass. I try and work out what she's saying as I press my ear to the glass. "Get out" I hear, in a whisper, yet she's shouting and banging but I can only hear her whisper in my head. "Get out now.. before".

Suddenly my ears are filled with screaming and buzzing, and nasty white noise and I close my eyes and put my hands over my eyes for a moment. I look back up - she has stopped, and her mouth has disappeared. She stares behind me; her arms are now chained to the ceiling. I'm jumping back, startled when I bump into something and turn around to face...It's too late.

He is stood before me, the man I worked with, the man who took me to that club, the man whose presence I'm in if I weren't asleep. And suddenly I'm naked and chained up too, and he's gently rubbing my skin, like before. More vigorously now, a little rougher. "Milky... and soft" he whispers, and it echoes around the room again, and again, deafening me. I wince and tug at the chains but they hold me still. He caresses my body and spins me to face the glass again, and this time the woman lays on the floor, motionless. She is collared and asleep. Her wings have been torn from her back, and oozing bloody wounds left open, while she lays in a pool of blood. But her angelic breath is still left on the glass, and she has written with her fingers ' Wake up '.

I open my eyes, slowly. I see his ceiling, and relax, exhaling quickly and catching my breath. What a nightmare.

My skin rubs against the soft covers and I go to roll over, but something stops me. I'm tethered to the bed, and horrified I try and leap up with my legs, but my feet are also tied to the wooden posts of the bed, holding me in place. I cry out in shock and start to tremble. Was the dream a true warning?

The curtains were all closed as I sensed someone walking slowly around them, and I followed the sound until it stopped at my side, and my predator opened the bed curtain, slowly peeking at me. I looked down and realised I was not only tied down and held hostage here, but naked. He had taken my clothes off when I fell asleep, yet it hadn't stirred me once. I looked up at him, now revealing himself through the curtain, and wondered what else he had done to me.

"Sleep well my pretty?" he teased again in the same tone he had used previously that evening. I felt sick as my face twisted in hatred at what he was doing. I just couldn't swallow this feeling and scream at him, like I wanted to.

"It's the best sleep you'll be getting for a long while, so I'd appreciate it if I were you. And try to ignore that pesky dream, it's not very helpful to the psyche" he tapped his temple and a devilish expression cast upon his face. "Now, let us get this over with, for it will be more of an inconvenience to you than to me."

I found my voice again, and not a moment too soon.
"Get what over with? What are you doing to me? What have you done?!"
I start to scream and yell at him before I find the bonds hold me too tightly, and after a while, as he watches on through my struggling and tugging, I eventually stop resisting and break down, crying pathetically.

"I'd like to be a gentleman about this, really I would. But it's not in my nature to be kind all the time. It got you here, it is true. But I merely have a duty to perform, and then you're no longer my little problem" he stroked my hair lovingly, and as I moved my head swiftly away, his face turned to anger and he grasped a handful of my hair, yanking me back to reality. His eyes burned with energy as he viciously tongued my neck and lips, forcing his tongue into my mouth and making me writhe and groan and try to back into the bed as I fought him off with nothing but my own tongue.
His tongue wasn't so inviting anymore, and neither were those dead, staring eyes.

He climbed over me, still wearing his leather pants and his shirt, which was unbuttoned. He hovered for a while, looking over me, his eyes almost touching my hidden, inner parts from afar and making me wriggle in disgust. "GET OFF!" I hollered at him, hoping to scare him away. But all I received was a sharp, painful whack across the cheek, making it red and burning like that vile drink that he used to poison my mind. He looked down in hatred, but I could see he enjoyed the violence as much as he enjoyed luring me here.

He opened a bedside drawer, and pulled out a ruffled piece of fabric, quickly forcing it between my teeth and taping over it with a roll of tape he had in his spare hand. Winding it around as if I might be able to get it free, he made sure I was purely mute for this.

"Now, while I enjoy hearing you scream, I don't want an interruption at this moment. I might change my mind though.."
He started to feel up and down my body, roughly grasping what he desired most, starting at my breasts paying particular attention to my nipples, pinching them until I cried out beneath the gag, making them sore and swollen. Tracing a line down my belly as if his finger were a knife. Scratching my inner thigh, and then rubbing over them softly, making my hidden parts dribble excitement without my consent. I started trying to talk, but all that came out was a series of muffled whines.
“You see, I'm not like them. I prefer a sweet virgin. It's a challenge for me, I like to hear them squeal as I pierce them, shredding their dignity and leaving it in tatters on the floor. I like to watch their eyes, as the blood drains from their minds to their swollen bodies. I like to watch, and act, and watch again. But they don't like virgins, and they won't accept one either. It's all in the blood apparently. Purity, is too much for some, but an acquired taste.. for others."

He starts to finger around my cunt opening finding his way slowly to the dribbling and running it along my thigh, and back again. My leg is twitching as the juices run cold and make my hairs stand up, goose pimples covering my skin.

"But your skin, is perfect. Clean, and smooth, and milky. You could find a vein in the blink of an eye, you could see the heartbeat making it's way along, throbbing and thumping like a drum. And no marks at all. A clean record, and clean body. Be assured I'm very clean, I change bodies regularly - in fact I'm due for a body change quite soon. Demons need new bodies every now and then, as the power of the soul drains it, makes it ill, and wither and die. But vampires? No.. they're already dead. Quite the snob of the underworld, actually".

My eyes start to stream with tears as I take it what he's telling me. I almost can't believe it, until I see that flash of red in his eyes again.

"The demon in me wants to hurt you" he chuckled. And with that, he looked seductively into my eyes, and started to unzip his fly.

"Do you want to play?"

His evil chuckle echoed in my mind, like the dream. I wanted to close my eyes, but I also wanted to try and stay awake this time, to make sure he doesn't hurt me badly, or even kill me. Not that I would be able to prevent it, I just want to know what's happening this time.

He reaches over and grabs onto the bed frame, and he seems to have got more muscular. His skin shows throbbing veins on his chest and arms, as if he's powering up for something, changing his form. He puts his head into my neck, and whispers in my ear "You might want to bite down, so be thankful I provided you with something. I bite harder than I bark, so hurting me isn't in your best interests."
He sighed in an excited way "Being so close to one so pure makes my skin crawl with delight. I love deflowering the beautiful, pure ones".

And with that I felt a rush of blood to my crotch as his cock found it's way to the hole, and penetrated me in the most painful way possible. I bit down immediately and grimaced, squeezing my eyes closed tight, holding in how much I wanted to cry out. I didn't want to arouse him anymore as he was big enough already.

As he thrusted, I felt every inch hit the sides and back of my vaginal walls, stretching and pulling me back and forth. Tears streamed out of my eyes with the girth and length of this man, and a throbbing ache came over my lower half as he started to violently plunge into me, deeper and deeper and faster and faster. I cried out as I hit the barrier of pain I could take, and tried desperately to plead with him through my gag.

But it was too late, he had started to change already. His skin turned a vibrant and nasty shade of red, and his eyes were turning yellow and red. His weight seemed to double, pinning me so firmly to the bed that I couldn't move at all, even to the point of starting to crush me.
The worst moment came as he got closer to climaxing, and his huge penis grew at least 4 inches thicker, and twice as long. I could barely take it as he hammered into me and started tearing me open from the inside out. I screamed loudly beneath the gag, no longer caring about exciting him as he plunged in and out, and made me wince both ways with how far he was stretching me open. He bit down on my breasts and tongued my nipples as he started to groan a deep, vibrating moan as he got closer and closer to cumming.
Being crushed and stretched at the same time, I felt a funny feeling inside me as his penis started to rub something I'd never felt before. My crying stopped for a moment as I realised the waves of pleasure and as I began to actually get aroused from this, I sobbed into the gag with shame. He looked down into my eyes, and could see the juices were already starting to do their work on me.

He tore the gag from my gritted teeth and I immediately sobbed louder, confused. He pressed his hands over my lips as he reached down and started rubbing my clit, furiously. That was it. I was gone. I howled and convulsed as the growing feeling took over my body, and made me shake with pleasure, waves pulsing over my skin again and again, my cunt clenching as much as it could over his huge hot cock. There was nothing I could do. Nothing.

I screamed and gasped like I was dying, in a heavenly moment of pure ecstasy. My cunt was now being stretched to the point of tearing open, and my eyes bulged as I felt him start to enter the top of my womb.

"Perfect timing" he whispered, and with that he gasped the bed frame again and emitted so much pressure I felt fit to burst. He thrust like he was trying to kill me, like his penis was a lethal weapon, filled with poison. As he climaxed, he let out unearthly sounds, vibrating my brain and making me feel completely drained, I gasped for air as all I felt was masses of hot liquid, filling my womb, pouring out of my cunt and gushing hot cum all over my thighs. I screamed my final scream as his penis pierced me one last time, oozing the last drop out.

My swansong was that of pure pain and anguish, followed by silence.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I dreamt I was behind a glass screen, collared and chained to the wall. A girl walked over, smiling at me, with vibrant red hair and light green eyes. I sensed something behind me, and looking back, a dark, menacing face appeared in the darkness behind me. I suddenly realised my role, and I started to scream at the glass, scream at her.

"NOOOOO! Stay away! STAY AWAY FROM HIM! YOU NEED TO GET OUT! GET OUT!"
I banged furiously at the glass with my fists.

But it was too late.

--------------------------------------------

Another bright Monday morning, and the last week in my body. This week a new girl started at terminal thirty-four to take Lenore's place, as she stopped turning up to work. Such a shame. But ‘life’ goes on.

She has amazing vibrant red hair. And those curves look bountiful, and juicy.

I can't wait to get to work on her.

Last edited by dark_d3viant; 12-25-2008 at 05:04 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:02 AM   #6
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I liked this a lot. Very very nice. Thanks!
Lou X