Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-14-2007, 07:28 PM   #1
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Valentine's story..

This was my story for my husband.. and I'm going to share

It was a little rushed, but turned out longer than I expected. Any feedback appreciated, as always, so I can improve

17th February.

Persephone rubbed her eyes, and looked at the clock display, beaming in the dark. It was 8:38pm. She was hungry, and decided that sleeping through this would help nobody. Not even her.

She slowly pulled her limbs together, huddling underneath the duvet. She wanted to curl under that warm, secure duvet for the rest of her life. It would protect her from everything bad that could ever happen to her, and even everything bad that had happened. Nothing drowns out the sound of life quite like that duvet. She couldn't even hear her flatmates, popping their heads around the door, checking on her periodically and asking her if she was ok. 'Of course she's not ok, she's been in here for 3 days' her other flatmates would say amongst themselves. One of them knew everything.. And she probably told the others. 3 Days? Already? It only seemed like a moment to Persephone, and even that wasn't enough. She wanted to stay under there forever.

She groaned. Her throat was still hoarse, her limbs began to ache as the sleep wore off, and she became aware of the nerves of her skin, complaining with pain and stabbing her over and over with reminders. She pulled the duvet back, hesitant. Her body was a painting of healing cuts, blue and black bruising, claw marks, rope marks, swollen parts. A rainbow of pain and shame.

Standing up shakily, she rooted around in the dark for the lamp, still on the floor after the terror of stumbling in hysterically 3 nights ago. The room lit up, a mess.. Clothing scattered, boots on each side of the room, her bag strewn on the floor, contents spilling out. The clothes she wore that night laid on the ground, dried blood made it stiffen into a strange shape. She couldn’t even remember what he looked like, or who he was, and she couldn’t find a trace of her perpetrator. All she knew…is that he had touched her… and raped her.
She sat on her bed naked, and quietly cried into her knees.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
14th February
A Friday like no other. This was the day I was going to meet Zer0_Stalker, something she had been longing to do since the very moment she chatted online to him .He would sit up into the small hours, talking to her about anything, anything at all no matter how trivial or sordid it may be. She could talk to him about anything, anything at all – from the food they craved, the music they liked, the clothes they wore, even down to their sexual desires…. She felt certain that even after only a few months talking to him, she knew him inside and out.

At least, that’s what she thought…
2pm
She dragged the clothes hangers along the rail, browsing quickly through. Nope, not small enough. Too baggy. Not revealing enough, not even sexy. Seff frowned, and moved to another rail. She simply had to find the perfect outfit – she’d waited long enough to meet this guy and she was going to make damn sure it was a meeting to remember. Seff tossed another frumpy outfit aside. “Besides, he’s met so many girls online” she thought “I want to be the one he’ll truly remember”. She glanced at her watch, and sighed. Not long to go, only a few hours… and in that time she needs her hair trimmed, and to buy those huge boots she saw in the shop down the road. At least this time, unlike all the other internet meetings she’s had, this guy might just be the one. “. Seff felt herself blush as she moved to another rail.

Perfect! She measured herself up against the dress that seemed to jump out at her from the rails. It was the sweet yet sexy little black dress, it had built in cups to push up her cleavage and it looked like the kind of dress to seriously cling to a girl’s curves. It stopped at Seff’s upper thigh and she smiled at just how provocative the little dress was. “Perfect” she thought to herself, “Just perfect… Exactly what I’m looking for”. She looked at the back, and the dress was halter-neck, showing off a large amount of skin on the back, which is something Seff had never done before, but she was willing to do anything to make this meeting go well.. She flipped the dress over her shoulder and strode towards the dressing room booth. She quickly changed out of her clothes and pulled the tight dress over her frame. As the dress fitted into place, she admired herself in the mirror…she repeated “Just perfect” out loud. She felt over her generous curves and noticed how the cups made her breasts almost jump out, and how the short dress showed quite a lot of leg and thigh, and only just covered her bum. She smoothed the end of the dress to check it covered the ass, and smiled to herself.

Leaving the shop £20 lighter, she swung the bag as she made her way to the shoe shop, and then for a quick trim at the salon. The breeze blowing her flowing hair out of her face, she smiled, and flicked her hair over her shoulders, feeling sexier than ever. She wasn’t long in the shop, choosing a pair of sexy PVC 6 inch stilettos with buckles up the side, knee length… She didn’t know how she’d be able to walk in them, but she knew that guys always went for girl who wore high heels. It’s sexy. Seff had seen women on TV, drawing men in with sexy high boots, and felt sure she could do that too.

6pm

After a shower, and dressing into that slinky dress, Persephone flicked her new shorter hair. “I hope he likes it” she said to herself in the mirror. “ In fact, I hope he recognizes me!” she giggled out loud, spritzing her hair with spray, clouds of steam came off her hair as she straightened it to points. “Just like an anime character” she thought, “..and Zer0 loves anime characters..”
Seff was wandering around in her lace top stockings and velvet suspender belt & thong, wrestling with the matching velvet bra which wouldn’t hook together. Frustrated, she threw it on the floor.
“Fuck it!!” she fumed. She pulled out the dress and admired it again, butterflies whizzing around in her stomach. She looked at the balconette cups, and remembered – there’s no point putting on a bra anyway..it’s built it. She opened the dress and slid into it, excited, and remembering that she had to be at the train station within the hour, she quickly sat down and applied her make-up.

Her roommate Sarah popped her head around the door. “You look stunning!”. Seff glanced to the side and saw Sarah was grinning from ear to ear, genuinely pleased. She sat next to her on the bed.
“You must be interested… Well, let’s hope this one’s better than the last asshole..” Sarah brushed make-up dust off her knee, uncomfortably. Seff turned back to tarting up and tweaked her hair and make-up, covering the uncomfortable silence.
“Well, I have checked this one out” Seff added, “ We’ve talked for months, we’re meeting in a public place, I’ve got my phone.. I have it all checked out and safe Sarah, you don’t need to worry. And this time, I’m not going to get into a stupid and unsafe situation, and it’s not going to be the same. I’m just going to have some fun, so you don’t need to worry at all… I’m fine”
Seff turned and gave her best and most weak smile. Sarah could see she’d already half-fallen for this guy, and also knew the moment Seff would lock eyes on this guy she won’t see sense.. But what could Sarah do? She leaned over and hugged her friend. As she walked out the door, she stopped and winked at Seff. “We won’t wait up then” she grinned, and closed the door. Behind the door, Sarah leaned and exhaled. She silently prayed this meeting went ok, because she couldn’t bear to see her friend go through that again…

7.30pm

Persephone nervously kicked her heels as she sat on the bench by the railway line. The train was late, but what could you expect of British trains? Her heart was pulsing in her barely covered chest. What if he’s chickened out? What if he’s stood her up? She glanced around, wearily. What if he arrived early and missed her? She placed her hands under her thighs, and exhaled into the cold air, blowing a cloud of hot breath out loudly. She heard the train rattling down the track, and stood up in terror. ‘This is it’, she thought, ‘Any minute now he’ll be getting off that train, and coming right up to me’. She quickly checked her breath and the position of her dress. She decided to hold back instead of rushing up to the door, she didn’t want to seem too upfront, and as her female friends always said “Treat ‘em mean, keep ‘em keen”. She looked up and saw a large figure looming towards her in a leather trenchcoat, black hair trailing over his shoulders and dark piercing eyes, digging deep into her and causing her mouth to drop open. She tried to say “Hi, are you Zer0?” but all she could do was stand there, mouth open, and stutter “h-hh-h…” She closed her mouth and swallowed, looked to the ground and blushed. “What a fucking twat I am”, she thought..

The train was late, as per usual.. But I don’t care today. Today I get to meet her, in the flesh. I’ve waited for this moment or so long, and I’m going to make sure I leave a good impression. As the train pulls in I check my watch. 7:43pm.. Not perfect, but good timing. That means we still have reservations at the restaurant I booked, and it gives us time to talk face-to-face before we go elsewhere. I have it all planned out, the whole evening, and everything we’re going to do. I even know exactly what we’re going to talk about, and I already know Seff’s responses..But I’m longing to hear them repeated out of her delicate, soft voicebox..hearing her sweet voice, tricking out of her throat…….. before I press it in, hearing her gargle..and squeal, terrified..

The door opens, and looking out the window, I instantly know what she looks like. She looks perfect, I knew she would make an effort for me. Well, I have made an effort myself. She looks nervous, and she’s checking herself out, making sure she doesn’t look too smutty, showing off that tight cleavage. Makes me want to stride out there and tear that dress down the centre, taking her there and then against that cold concrete wall. But no, I must control myself. That can come later. I pick up the 12 black and red roses I’ve bought especially for her. I usually get bright and colourful flowers, but as I’ve found a girl of my ‘genre’ this time, a goth girl, I’m willing to bend the rules a little for her. They are beautiful flowers.. the sort you’d lay on a tombstone, and smile. I’m so glad I got to wear my trenchcoat this time too, I have some great places to hide things in this coat. And my huge boots, they make a lovely crunch sound when I force them down on someone’s back.

I think I’ve kept her waiting long enough out there, I can almost see those pert nipples, pointing through at the passengers getting off. Poor soul, they probably think she’s begging for money. I walk down the aisle of the carriage and stride out the exit, ignoring my desire to rip her dress, I stand directly in front of her, as intimidating as I can. She opens her mouth, and all she can do is stutter. I smile, and quickly hand start talking to cover her embarrassment. Wouldn’t want to fuck with her confidence… yet..

“Seff….I have no words to show just how much it means to finally meet you. You look…” I take the opportunity to check out her curves in all their glory, squeezed tight in that tiny dress. It certainly wets my appetite for lusty crimes.. I want to tell her she looks like a dirty fucking slut, and needs a good slapping for wearing such revealing clothing, assuming I’d like that. Less for me to tear off, but still, I also enjoying seeing what’s on offer. I quickly remember I’m supposed to be keeping up this charming gentlemen compliment and continue - “Absolutely beautiful. You have great taste in clothing! I knew you would. Shall we walk and talk?”

I whip the roses before her and she jumps. I suppress laughter, but I’m glad to see I make her flinch. A challenge lies ahead.. to make her trust me completely, then I can easily break her trust again. She starts to swoon over my flowery gesture, and we start to walk.

I’m pretty sure I’ve reeled her in enough, but I do like a bit of mental torture to warm the fires. I could keep this up for hours. She starts talking, and I look interested, concerned, and above all I smile at the right times. I want her so badly, and if she keeps being so naïve and letting me get to know more about her, I think I might just take my chances..

“What a gentleman. He’s so perfect, he simply drips with charisma and charm, and he uses his vocabulary so well. What a catch”, Seff thought to herself. She admired him as he started charming her and complimenting her, he was wearing a thick cotton shirt, in a pirate sort of style, but nothing too extravagant. She looked at his leather trousers and his huge boots. “The real deal” Seff thought, and catching herself before she said it out loud. She looked back up to his face and counted 2 facial piercings, his eyebrow ring and his lip ring, and his ears had a small amount of metal in them. Not too much though, which is good as too many piercing was always a turn off for Seff.

She suddenly remembered how stupid she must seem to him, stuttering in frozen fear, and quietly blushed. Suddenly he whipped out a big bunch of black and red roses, and although it made her jump, Seff was instantly pacified by him. No-one had ever brought her a bunch of roses before, especially on this day of all days. She smiled meekly, and started to walk with him. She remembered what Sarah had said about being safe, and started to probe Zer0 about meeting up with other girls, and how nervous she is about meeting people on the internet after… she quickly changed the subject, but she could see he wanted to know. Maybe some other time, after a few drinks she’d reveal, but right now, she’s more concerned about what he has planned. She fancies a quiet evening, maybe eating somewhere and then going somewhere quiet to talk, but he did insist on arranging everything. True gentleman.

Seff wobbled her way round the street, the heels were virtually stabbing her in the ankles, and crossing the road she nearly lost balance completely. Zer0 quickly caught her arm, and supported her by linking arms. They caught each other’s eyes and Seff smiled. Before she knew it, they were outside a restaurant and Zer0 led her in, holding the door open, and when they were seated he pushed her chair in. Impressed by his nature, Seff felt sure she was safe in his hands. She leaned over the table as they chatted between ordering, ample bosom on show to him, like a red flag, and Seff hoped he could see how comfortable she was getting with him. Seff wasn’t really that hungry, she was hungry for Zer0’s attention, and as they joked away, Seff was easily talked into having a glass of wine. As time went on, the atmosphere became very relaxed, and Seff was falling about laughing at Zer0’s stories, the glasses of wine kept coming. Seff noticed Zer0 wasn’t eating either, and rather than worry she read that as him equally enjoying her company.

Zer0 paid the bill, and grasping her roses, Seff slowly got up, very aware that she was rather tipsy, and the alcohol plus the shoes she was wearing meant she’d have to be extra careful not to fall on her ass and look like an amateur idiot. All her concentration remained on looking cool, calm, and alluring. She nodded away as Zer0 chatted and walked her off deep into town, and she was neither paying attention to the rough area he was walking her into, nor the actual conversation.. No, all Seff could think about was those lips, and when they might meet hers.

I can see she’s impressed with my behaviour. This act I’ve practiced so many times before, it’s easy to tell what I need to say and when. I notice her admiring me, which means I’m progressing faster this time..
She probes me about safety of meeting people, and shows her nervousness about the situation she’s been in before. I act surprised, like I didn’t know – but I know she won’t tell me what has happened - yet. It’s only so long before I can smooth her fears over and ply her with cheap wine. She’s even talking about a quiet evening. Well she’s right about one thing – at some point this evening she will be silent. I can only hope the opportunity comes up soon, as I’m getting fired up listening to her try and cover up the shame of her past. My blood is boiling, I’m desperate to just fling her against the nearest wall and fuck her into a bleeding shrieking coma. My thoughts are quickly interrupted by her stumbling and falling into my arms, so I instantly hook arms with her and keep her from falling on her ass. You can see the poor girl only bought those heels to impress me, and she hasn’t even practiced walking in those 6 inch delights. I hope I get to use that heel against her. Would make a pretty poppy bruise on her temple..

I lead her into the quiet restaurant of choice, and start phase one of my plan, to loosen her up. I started to rattle off a few of my jokes and stories, and as I let her know more and more of my friendly act, the looser she became. Shortly afterwards, I’d even got her to have a glass of wine, and after another story and a glass re-fill or two, you could see her eyes swaying around as she laughed, and literally falling about all over the table. We’re almost there.. But I want to have more fun with her first. She isn’t eating either, but probably not for the same reason, I’m pretty sure she’s just excited about getting on so well with me. I make my move before she almost passes out right there on the table.. I don’t want her *that* drunk. Besides, where am I supposed to put this rohypnol if she’s passed out?

I usher her up after paying and we wander off into town. Good thing I haven’t drunk a drop, She’s all over the place, yet she looks serious and is trying her hardest to concentrate. I love this bit, you can really fuck with them when they’re half way between awake and blind drunk. She stares at my lips, and I notice she’s not even paying attention, as I start talking about the club we’re going to slipping the odd sentence in to see how she reacts.
“You know Seff, when we get to the club you’re going to have to strip, peel off your panties and eat them, or I’m going to kick you to death. That’s cool isn’t it?”
She nods, mesmerized by my mouth. I smile… So easy..I wonder to myself what sort of struggle she’ll put up when the time comes.

We make it to the club door, and I quickly pay for us both and try and keep Seff looking fairly awake, as not to get refused by the bouncers. Once in, I set straight on getting us some drinks. For me it’s non alcoholic of course, I want to be fully awake and enjoy the rest of the evening, however Seff is already requesting vodka, and I’m all too happy to oblige. We sit down, and I try to keep her attention. She starts slurring about maybe knowing this club, but not quite sure. May have been here in her teens. What’s the time?
I hide my watch, and pretend I don’t know. Alarmed by the idea that she is still aware of the time. I move hastily to plan B, and as she stands up and shrieks “I love this song” and wanders into the crowded dance floor, I conceal her drink and add my drug of choice to her blend. Better make that the last drink, I don’t want her on the floor.. I sit quietly and ponder my plan. It’s going great, and pretty soon that curvy frame will be held against my hot sweaty body… I can’t fucking wait. That bitch pays for all that teasing..
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 07:30 PM   #2
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Part 2, Valentine's story

She wanders back 5 minutes later, and all that dancing has made her body glisten under the colourful club lights. As the red lights flash over her skin, I feel the bulge in my pants tempting me again… I turn away and get my coat. When I look back she’s downed her drink, and seems perkier. I try and talk to her about anything trivial I can think of, just to keep her busy while I wait for it to set in. Ten minutes pass, and she starts to look confused, so I grab the opportunity – and her, and we head for the door.

When we get outside she tells me she doesn’t feel so good. So what.. soon you’ll feel even worse my dear.. I tell her we’d better get her home, she looks like she needs a good sleep..

I felt a bit hazy after he’d taken me to the club. He got me a couple of drinks, and after the first I felt a bit better – full of energy. I heard a good song and decided I’d dance to it, and rushed off to the dance floor. He didn’t follow me, but soon I was slowly grinding on the dance floor and really enjoying myself. This is going great!!

Soon I’m getting some unwanted male attention, two guys move closer to me and start to feel me up as I dance. I frown, and move away from them.. Idiots. I don’t want Zer0 thinking I’m a hussy, so after they pester me a bit I tell them to get lost and go back to my seat. Zer0 starts chatting, and after half my next drink I start to feel worse again… really hazy…. It’s hard to think. I’m trying to talk, but I feel so out of it. I must have drunk too much, but I’m sure I can normally handle more than this – I was even feeling better before. I’m getting a bit scared, so when Zer0 signals he wants to leave I’m happy to go. When we get outside I struggle to tell him how I’m feeling, and I suggest I go home. I mean, we can always meet again to get to know each other better. Besides, I don’t think I’m ready to go any further while I’m in this state.

Luckily he sees how bad I’m feeling, and offers to walk me home. I feel safe, but very woozy. As we walk I feel like my legs and arms are like lead, it seems like the walk home goes on forever. I can hear talking I’m not sure if it’s him or me talking.

I’m at my door and I fumble with my keys..God I’m such an idiot. He must think I’m a lightweight and I can’t handle my drink. He’s very sweet, he’s let me in and sits me on the sofa.

He’s holding a letter……I’m really sleepy. I think I might rest on this couch for a bit…

Oh my god.. what are you….doi..ng…

Stupid bitch thinks she’s drunk. I’ll help her get into the flat, and I’ll get her to the sofa, and I’m pretty sure she’ll pass out. Perfect, this will buy me some time to look around and see what I’ve got to work with. I move over to the kitchen counter and find a letter from her flatmates:

“Hey hon, we’ve gone out clubbing for a friend’s birthday, last minute thing. I know you’ve got company this evening, so we won’t be back til much later. Hope you have lots of fun, and when we’re back we’ll try not to disturb you.
Sarah & co xx”

Fuck yeah! This makes things much easier. Of course they’ll come back… but who will know the difference…

She’s pretty out of it now. I bend over and pick her up. She looks so helpless, lying in my arms.. her eyes open briefly and she looks frightened, but the drug takes her back under, and she goes limp. I carry her into her room, and it’s clearly labeled on the door. I smile as I see the sign, sort of like a rapists beckoning. ‘Rape me in here’. I kick the door open and the sweet scent of her brushed past me, like the smell of summer rain. I stop to appreciate how good she smells, and then I move swiftly to the bed, throwing her down and admiring her breasts near bounce out of her top as she lands. I’m going to enjoy this so much, and my cock is hardening again, at the sheer thought of raping her.

I move quickly, tying ropes to each bedpost in preparation. While the drink wears off, I take my chance and turn on her pc. I quickly go through the whole computer at ease, removing all evidence of any conversations we had, emails we shared, pictures and anything else remotely related. I also remove myself from her contact lists, and restore everything as if she had never met me. Before I left this evening, I had already removed all my profiles so she would never find me again, even if she did remember any names I used. After this night, she will never have met me. I sit back and light a cigarette while I wait for her to come around, and soon enough, I hear her gentle groans as she lays there, disorientated, yet aware of where she is, and still not sure what is happening…

I move over her swiftly.

I blink, slowly.. I’m not sure what just happened. This must be a dream, my limbs are so heavy, I can’t move. I’m telling myself to wake up, but nothing is happening, I can hear myself groan in desperation but the words and the screams I’m trying to make just won’t come out of my throat. I can feel my tight dress is still on me, and my boots. I’m also pretty sure my underwear is there as well as my stockings. Maybe I just passed out on the bed? I must have done…My eyelids are heavy but I’m still able to control them, so I can see.

Suddenly, I feel this force moving over me, and then I see this man, looming over me, grinning and he slowly puts his hands on my stomach. They’re hot, like fire, and I’m trying to resist his hands. My limbs still won’t move, and I still can’t scream. He can see this, and he moves very close to my face, his hot tongue comes out and runs along my cheek, leaving a wet trail on my skin. I long to wipe it off, and I long to smash this guy in the face.

He disappears, and I can hear something opening and closing, a mechanical sound. I manage to lift my head off the bed a little, and in hazy vision I see him , pressing buttons on my hi-fi. I want to tell him to stop, and leave, but all that comes out is a croak. I fall back, and I begin to panic. Music fills the room, fairly loud but only enough to cover noise… and sudden shock washes over me like hot water.. This man is trying to cover up sounds… Who is he? What is happening?

In my panic, I can hear my heart pounding above anything else, and my body is preparing to fight. Adrenaline snakes through my system, and I can feel tears slowly pouring out of my eyes and down my cheeks onto the bed, adding to the moisture. I hear them drop on the bed sheets, my senses are heightened and I can feel every inch of my body so well… this doesn’t bode well.

I see him routing around in his coat as I strain to look at him. I’m beginning to be able to move better, and soon I can get up, and then I could fight him off and run…

Slipknot. What a choice.. this will get my heart pumping. I can’t wait to maul this slut, but I’m still going to hold my lust back and enjoy the lead up to it. I’ve noticed she can move a bit more now, which is good. A little longer and she’ll have the idea that she can get up, and fight, and run. Yeah… sure. Because I’m going to let that happen, Am I? I fumble around in my knife pocket and pull out my large and very sharp hunting knife. My most trusted weapon, it has never let me down yet. I’m stood there, over her with my knife in my hand and menacing noisy music in the background, setting the pace.

A look of terror has set on her face, and it thrills me. I move over her and stand directly over her, as if I were ready to fuck her. I show her the knife, right in front of her eyes, teasing her with its length and pressing the cold steel against her cheek. She whimpers, but that’s not enough for me, so I take my knife and press it point down on her cleavage. She finds her voice and starts to wail, loudly. The screaming arouses me further, and I can’t contain myself. I grab her dress with one hand and violently shred the dress open in one swift slice with the knife, causing her to jolt in shock and cry. I press the knife against her throat, and she freezes in fear. I smile. Beautiful.

I then thrust my hand down and grab her dress fabric, tearing it off her and causing her to roll heavily onto the floor. She lands with a thud, and squeals into the carpet. Half-able to move, she starts to claw and crawl her way towards the door, shrieking and crying as she goes. I stand there and let her get within reach of the handle, before I grab her hair and yank it up, my face appearing very close to her ear, I whisper with hot breath

“I really don’t think anyone can hear you Seff. Now, if you do want to get out of this alive, you had better get over here, and give me what I came for. RIGHT NOW.” I move my free hand round to her exposed breast, and harshly grope. Seff started to sob uncontrollably, the reality setting in stone. She didn’t move, and impatient, I dragged her back to the bed by her hair, her screams still drowned out by her music to the outside, yet I could hear every decibel perfectly. My cock still so hard, it could burst through my pants any minute.

I push her down onto the bed, and she panics, flailing her arms, trying to scratch and claw me, and after I fend her off, she starts trying to hit me and kick me and yelled in my face, her eyes darting towards the door, desperate to be heard. I watch her struggle for a bit before I slam her wrists down and quickly tie them tight with the ropes, followed by the legs. Now she is spread-eagle, in her velvet thong, two soft breasts, bouncing around as she struggles hard against her bonds, and a suspender belt with lacy black stockings. I’ll leave her boots on for now, they could come in useful. Her curves are begging me to punish them with my body, but her voice is begging me pathetically to stop.

I cannot believe this is happening.

I’m terrified, and I know what he wants from me. I fought so hard, but he’s strong. Effortlessly strong, if I weren’t his victim, I’d admire that.

I pull against the ropes, trying to loosen them but he’s also a skilled knotsman. I’m fucked.
I whimper helplessly, it’s just coming out of my mouth in fear, uncontrolled. My teeth have started to chatter, and I can’t stop them. I can’t stop anything. He’s stood over me, looking at my body spread out before him. I can’t move an inch, and I’m longing to cover myself up, I can’t stand his eyes probing me like this. His hands of fire come down on me, and he pushes my chin up and holds it there with one hand, so I can only see the ceiling, as he runs his hands down my body and breasts, flicking the nipples and going down to my thong. He grips it firmly with one hand in a fist, as he moves his face up to mine and glares into my eyes, watching my reaction. With one sharp painful movement, he’s yanked the thong off me, tearing it, and I cry out, knowing it can only get worse…

Her thong is soft and silky, I take a moment to feel it between my fingers. I know time is running low, so I stretch her thong out lengthways and push it between her teeth. Yeah, that’s right you whore, taste your own panties. I tie them tightly behind her head, and I hear the flat door open and her flatmates walking in loudly, obviously drunk. They move into the main room and play their own music too, and I look down into my victim’s terrified little eyes. She’s looking at the door in the hope it opens, but nothing happens. I grin, you’re mine now, and no-one can help you. She starts yelling and crying beneath her gag, but it’s so tight all that comes out is muffled noises, similar to the noise a woman would make while enjoying herself.
I move to close to her mouth, clutching my cock. I rub it under her nose, feeling sure she’s repulsed, and as she tries to move her head, I grasp her scalp and force her to inhale the scent of my manhood. Satisfied she’s disgusted, I move back over her body..
Seff is immobilized, and now I move my fingers down her body and find the entrance of her cunt. It’s not very moist, but that’s ok… I spit on my fingers and lube her up, suddenly cramming my fingers up there and watching her as she bucks and squeals in pain. I do this a few times until I’m satisfied, and then I grasp my hard cock and position it at the entrance.
I grab her arms and legs firmly, and she cries out in pain. I hope I’m bruising her. I ram my cock into her as deep as I can, again and again and again. She’s almost howling now, under that gag, sounds like she’s dying but I know she’s not, she’s just getting stretched, and I’m also making that as painful as I can. While she writhes and bucks trying hard to avoid me and to try and draw attention to her being raped in here, I’m grabbing two pillows and shoving them roughly under the small of her back. Now I can get in even deeper, and I pile my meat into her as fast and as hard as I can, enjoying every pulse, every squirm, every little movement I can feel with her at the end of me. Her face is wet with perspiration and sobbing her little heart out, and I’m sick of hearing her, so I slap her hard across the face, and I can tell it stings as her head rolls to the side and her eyes are glassy and wide.

I am in so much pain, I can’t describe. I cannot believe after what happened last year my flatmates are in the room next to me as I am being RAPED to near DEATH. I could die in here and they would not know until tomorrow. I can feel my womb being pressed by the head of his cock, and I try to evade the pain, but he just goes harder whenever I squirm. If I lay still and sob, he slaps me… I have no choice but to squirm for him, and beneath my gag I’m trying to plead, but all that comes out is noise.

I think he’s going to cum soon, and I’m hoping this time it’s quick and painless. I would do anything to escape…I look at the door and hear my flatmates, drunk, and laughing, and I know they can’t hear me.

He’s fucking my cunt with such force, I can barely breathe. Oh God HELP ME!! Please!! Please STOP fucking me!! I can hardly breathe from the pain…

I’m so close to cumming, her cunt is tense and with her squirming, it’s like it’s milking my cock for all it’s worth. I hold back… I know if I finish and un-gag her, it’s all over.. so I loom over her and with a smile on my face, a look of victory, I whisper in her ear between gritted teeth :

“Happy Valentines Day…. my love”

As I cum, I let out a moan, and my river squirts inside her hot, aching cunt. At least it should be aching, after all that punishment. I look over my victim, and as quick as possible I lunge forward and punch her in the jaw, knocking her out cold. I look over her and admire her body.. A rainbow of shame and pain…

Satisfied I’ve had my fun, I dress and turn off the music. I untie Seff, and cover her naked body with the duvet. She is out cold, but certainly not dead. To anyone else, she’s asleep.
The room is a state, and I pick up my coat and knife, all the ropes and anything else that could be evidence. I polish the door handles just in case, but I know that Seff won’t go to the police, she won’t even leave this room for 3 days. I peek out the door into the hallway, and the flat is silent, everyone has retired to bed, and probably deep in drunken slumber. What a valentine’s night indeed…
I slip out into the night, my job done... Same time next year?

[One Year Later]

February the 14th

I’m so excited. Today I’m meeting a guy I met online, and I’m so sure he’s the one for me. I’ve been longing to meet him for months….his name is Nit3_Stalker…..
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 04:44 AM   #3
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story Dark... i love the way that you've written it. Hope that this will be the first of many!!
Old 02-15-2007, 04:59 AM   #4
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Erm...WOWEE

Very very very good...xxxx

Thanks for this DD