Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-05-2009, 01:37 AM   #81
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
If I was the dick that I wish I was,I would insert a "Your mothers f**king pathetic" joke here! BUT,As everyone knows Dark,myself and your mother are just way too awe---(wait for it )---some!!! So I won't.

Oh wait,SHIT!!! sorry.LOL!

You made Tony Romo and N.P.H cry...

Last edited by theDarkOne; 02-05-2009 at 01:41 AM.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:44 AM   #82
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post

You made Tony Romo and N.P.H cry...

HA!HA! NICE!!!

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:15 AM   #83
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Itchy feet.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:59 PM   #84
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have a problem with hair removal! I am prrrrrone to bumps and ingrown hairs and its such a problem for me because my hair is so coarse. Even getting my eyebrows threaded hurts like a bitch on steroids. I just got some honey strips...better than wax, right? WRONG! It doesnt even pick all the hairs! It grasps a few, hurts like a bitch to tear off, then leave the 50% of the hair behind. I just did my armpits. I had to go over them with a tweezer for like an hour to get all the rest of the hairs that the stupid strips didnt pick up. Now, my skin is raw and flaming.

Not only that, but I still have bumps on my arm pits and my bikini area. I dont know how the hell it is that some girls can just shave and be all smooth and pretty. That does not work for me. I shave, I get bumps up the ass...and the ointment I use to stop them doesnt work. What the FUCK.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:57 PM   #85
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I have a problem with hair removal! I am prrrrrone to bumps and ingrown hairs and its such a problem for me because my hair is so coarse. Even getting my eyebrows threaded hurts like a bitch on steroids. I just got some honey strips...better than wax, right? WRONG! It doesnt even pick all the hairs! It grasps a few, hurts like a bitch to tear off, then leave the 50% of the hair behind. I just did my armpits. I had to go over them with a tweezer for like an hour to get all the rest of the hairs that the stupid strips didnt pick up. Now, my skin is raw and flaming.

Not only that, but I still have bumps on my arm pits and my bikini area. I dont know how the hell it is that some girls can just shave and be all smooth and pretty. That does not work for me. I shave, I get bumps up the ass...and the ointment I use to stop them doesnt work. What the FUCK.
Is your skin very sensitive? Mine isn't too sensitive but i find that in growing hair does occur. I find the only thing that works is exfoliate.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:56 PM   #86
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My cat.

A few months ago when she when was still a kitten she had a facination with watching me in the bathroom while I took a leak. Who the hell knows why but something about water and the noise.
So one day while I'm in there she comes racing in, puts her paws on the edge of the toilet and after watching with great facination for a few seconds decides to jump over the toilet onto the sink counter. Unfortunately her jump was a bit short and she fell back, right into the toilet. Now she's splashing around in pee and I'm peeing all over her, 'cause you can't stop that fast, and after getting thoroughly soaked she manages to get out, and goes tearing around the house distributing urine all over the floor and walls. While I'm still stuck in the bathroom.

Now she's in heat and has the habit of peeing here and there which I understand cats in heat tend to do. This sucks like hell but yesterday, sometime in the wee hours of night she peed in my boot. I did not notice. But when I got to work I was wondering why my right foot seemed to be sweating so badly. I thought maybe I put on a bad sock or something. So all day long I'm wondering what's up with my right foot, When I got home and took off my boots I realized my right sock was soaked, then it hit my nose and I figured it out.

Now the damn vet says they can't fix her until she's out of it! 2 weeks!
Old 02-06-2009, 08:47 PM   #87
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
My cat.

A few months ago when she when was still a kitten she had a facination with watching me in the bathroom while I took a leak. Who the hell knows why but something about water and the noise.
So one day while I'm in there she comes racing in, puts her paws on the edge of the toilet and after watching with great facination for a few seconds decides to jump over the toilet onto the sink counter. Unfortunately her jump was a bit short and she fell back, right into the toilet. Now she's splashing around in pee and I'm peeing all over her, 'cause you can't stop that fast, and after getting thoroughly soaked she manages to get out, and goes tearing around the house distributing urine all over the floor and walls. While I'm still stuck in the bathroom.

Now she's in heat and has the habit of peeing here and there which I understand cats in heat tend to do. This sucks like hell but yesterday, sometime in the wee hours of night she peed in my boot. I did not notice. But when I got to work I was wondering why my right foot seemed to be sweating so badly. I thought maybe I put on a bad sock or something. So all day long I'm wondering what's up with my right foot, When I got home and took off my boots I realized my right sock was soaked, then it hit my nose and I figured it out.

OK,OK! I think I can admit it....That's the best cat story on this thread.All mine did was pee on my shoes.It's funny how all of a sudden,I'm not that pissed at that...LOL!

Old 02-07-2009, 12:53 AM   #88
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
OK,OK! I think I can admit it....That's the best cat story on this thread.All mine did was pee on my shoes.It's funny how all of a sudden,I'm not that pissed at that...LOL!
I could live with that. Trade?
Old 02-07-2009, 03:02 AM   #89
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fival

Quote:
My cat.

dude that sux but that story just made my night lol its a bummer but its funny as hell lol
fival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:04 AM   #90
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fival

ive got a problem with moving!!!! god i hate it so much lol
fival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:05 AM   #91
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
My cat.

Pets, minutes of fun, years of pain

For you this is a pain, but for the rest of us, blood hilarious
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 02:37 AM   #92
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

Quote:
I could live with that. Trade?
Um,let me think abo---NO WAY man! lol!

Old 02-09-2009, 12:23 AM   #93
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Um,let me think abo---NO WAY man! lol!
I was never good at sales
Old 02-09-2009, 02:14 PM   #94
snarkopo
It's been fun

Let me properly introduce this little thing.

A few months ago I took my bmw into the shop for an oil change. While there some idiot calls saying he is bringing his car in because there is something wrong with it and it's making a sound like a cat.
When he gets there he opens the hood and low and behold, there is in fact a little kitten nestled in the engine compartment. He grabs her and hands her to another customer nearby saying "here, I don't know what to do with this". and splits. This guy doesn't know what to do with her either so he let's her down and she scrambles into the nearby bushes.

When I went to pick up the car they had her in the office after having retrieved her from the bushes she was hiding in.
I took her home - mistake.

I let her out in the kitchen and she immediately went behind the dishwasher and hid behind the motor. After almost a day in there I finally had to unmount it and pull it out from under the counter. Getting her out was a bitch but I managed.
Then, because I am stupid and let her free she went into the back room and crawled under the motor housing for the treadmill.

The only way to get her out of there was to remove the motor housing.

Then 1 day later she managed to get through the grate of the heater, this is like a box between the walls under the house. She was below the heat exchangers crying and meowing non-stop and I became convinced she could not get out. So... I got the reciprocating saw and a drill and belly-crawled under the house to the heater. This so sucks as I'm crawling on dirt in a confined space.I hate it.
The heater has about 5 layers of sheet metal around it and cutting through it was deafening. My ears were ringing and my hands were bleeding from trying to pull away layers I had cut out. The cat had been meowing like nuts for most of this then all of a sudden there was no more noise. I was afraid I had killed her from fright so I crawled back out from under the house and looked from inside. I could not see her and feared she had died and that the house would soon begin to stink from a dead cat in the heater.

2 days later I found her crying on a tree out front. She spent the next 4 weeks living in the bathroom. I have no idea how she got out of the house.

Her name is beemer. After the car of course.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:59 PM   #95
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd have got rid of her after the dishwasher.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:02 PM   #96
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

Quote:
Let me properly introduce this little thing.

A few months ago I took my bmw into the shop for an oil change. While there some idiot calls saying he is bringing his car in because there is something wrong with it and it's making a sound like a cat.
When he gets there he opens the hood and low and behold, there is in fact a little kitten nestled in the engine compartment. He grabs her and hands her to another customer nearby saying "here, I don't know what to do with this". and splits. This guy doesn't know what to do with her either so he let's her down and she scrambles into the nearby bushes.

When I went to pick up the car they had her in the office after having retrieved her from the bushes she was hiding in.
I took her home - mistake.

I let her out in the kitchen and she immediately went behind the dishwasher and hid behind the motor. After almost a day in there I finally had to unmount it and pull it out from under the counter. Getting her out was a bitch but I managed.
Then, because I am stupid and let her free she went into the back room and crawled under the motor housing for the treadmill.

The only way to get her out of there was to remove the motor housing.

Then 1 day later she managed to get through the grate of the heater, this is like a box between the walls under the house. She was below the heat exchangers crying and meowing non-stop and I became convinced she could not get out. So... I got the reciprocating saw and a drill and belly-crawled under the house to the heater. This so sucks as I'm crawling on dirt in a confined space.I hate it.
The heater has about 5 layers of sheet metal around it and cutting through it was deafening. My ears were ringing and my hands were bleeding from trying to pull away layers I had cut out. The cat had been meowing like nuts for most of this then all of a sudden there was no more noise. I was afraid I had killed her from fright so I crawled back out from under the house and looked from inside. I could not see her and feared she had died and that the house would soon begin to stink from a dead cat in the heater.

2 days later I found her crying on a tree out front. She spent the next 4 weeks living in the bathroom. I have no idea how she got out of the house.

Her name is beemer. After the car of course.
HA! Your a good man! And yes,you can keep her! LOL!

Old 02-09-2009, 04:09 PM   #97
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
I'd have got rid of her after the dishwasher.
Oh course. Anyone with a brain would have. I admitted I'm stupid so I kept the damn thing. But I gotta say, she gives me great material for posting here.

Last edited by snarkopo; 02-09-2009 at 04:20 PM.
snarkopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #98
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've got a problem with people who use LOL way to much.Especially in the wrong spots where nothing funny was said.I find guys do that a lot.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:32 PM   #99
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The people who, every time there is a fatal road crash say "this road is notoriously dangerous" or "it was only a matter of time", blah, blah, fucking blah.

It's not the road that us dangerous you wankers. Or the cars. It's the fucking stupid, selfish, impatient, moronic drivers that haven't got a clue how to drive properly that are dangerous.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-14-2009, 05:34 PM   #100
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

The people who, every time there is a fatal road crash say "this road is notoriously dangerous" or "it was only a matter of time", blah, blah, fucking blah.

It's not the road that us dangerous you wankers. Or the cars. It's the fucking stupid, selfish, impatient, moronic drivers that haven't got a clue how to drive properly that are dangerous.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!