Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-07-2007, 11:34 AM   #1
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Whoring her out...

This is a story my hubby has been writing me. I will be adding to it as it progresses.. It has elements of master/slave, but still has rape & humiliation... Hope some of you like

------------------------------------------------------

I had been here about 6 months now, forced into pseudo slavery by my abductor, and while I did not like him I was starting to become aroused by the sexual practices he was purveying.

It started when I was out walking my dog poncho, out of nowhere a hand with a rag slipped over my face and I struggled like mad, all the good that did me as within a minute I lost consciousness and awoke in this.. place.

While I have grown accomodating to what my so called master likes and wants of me that does not stop me frantically trying to escape, he has noticed some of my more obvious defiances like refusing to do certain acts or even satisfying myself, he hasn't noticed my attempts at contacting the outside world though; at least that was what I thought.

One night my master came down into the basement where my sleeping quarters are and told me to put on a wig, "I know you thought I hadn't noticed janet but I have, and am very disappointed at your numerous attempts to contact others and to escape. This is the ultimate defiance so it seems you have to have an extremely severe punishment". A huge adrenaline rush hit my body as I expected a torrent of shouting and violence next, but confusingly the opposite happened. "we're taking a trip tonight for your punishment, put on nothing but the wig and these thigh high boots", he tosses over a pair of thigh high pvc boots, when you are done put on your long trench coat and meet me upstairs, understand? Puzzled by what was going on I didn't respond, a backhand smashed across my face. "understand?" my master reaffirmed, "yes master", my left cheek now red raw from his abuse.

I put on what he requested and went upstairs, I could hear clanging of chains and went and found my master in the garage by his van, "i'm ready master," I said "good get on the van," my master said sounding rather angry. The journey was quiet, he said nothing, then I noticed the route we were taking, we were heading into the worst area in town, my heart sank. "where are we going master?" a punch this time hit me in the left cheek and my jaw cracked, "don't question me you useless whore," was the response I got. "understand?" I nodded and sat still, the van stopped and I looked in horror at the sign, trayville park.

Trayville park was the absolute worst spot in the whole city, tramps, gangs, drug dealers you name it and if it was at the bad end of society, it was probably known to hang around here. "stay here", he said "move and you'll get two in the face instead of of one." I stayed firmly still as I saw my master go just inside the gates and put something over the tree, he didn't take too long and then returned for me, he grabbed me by my hair that was under the wig, tore off my coat, locked the van and dragged me to what he had just assembled. As soon as I saw it I wanted to run, I went to only to immediately be dragged back and receive a hard blow to the stomach, "now now, you know actions have consequences and it appears you really have defied me for the last time; this should make sure of that", an evil smirk spread across his face.

I looked again and could see a long horizontal bar with attached cuffs. This had a long thick chain leading off it fixed to a railing so the bar could be lifted up and down but neither removed. "come now", my master said. He dragged me over to the bar and put both my arms in the cuffs, closing them tight so the metal rims dug into my wrists, "wouldn't want you trying to ESCAPE now would we", my nipples stood erect as the night breeze blew past my body, my body hairs stood on end, "now you will stay here for approximately 8 hours or so depending on which lovely individuals you meet", he tosses a square wooden sign on the floor, "this is their rules, I'll be watching to make sure they do not get broken, and by the end of tonight not only will you have learnt never to defy me again but you will also have become worthy again to be my slave; currently you are less than nothing, a whore without a purpose." He raises the bar so my arms are as high above my head as possible, walks off and i'm left alone, I look aside and read the sign:

DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE WITH ME. JUST DON'T TRY TO TAKE ME OR KILL ME OR INCAPACITATE ME.

Upon reading this my body hit's fight or flight mode and I start to struggle, however I soon realise this is just quickening the blood running out of my arms so stand there, naked all for a wig and pvc thigh highs wondering which unsavoury character is going to come along first.
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:07 PM   #2
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Part 2

After about 25 minutes or so at a guess I could hear a couple of voices in the distance, and seeing as I could hear more than one I thought this was probably the best chance I had to maybe finally escape this horrible nightmare that was being held hostage by an unknown and being his slave; worst of all I was starting to like the relationship which horrified me to my inner core.

The talking got louder and I saw two men, what could be described as typical working class, normal but tatty clothes, the first guy was about 5’9”, the other about 5’6”, they both had brown hair and brown eyes, the first man was rather skinny wearing jeans and a t-shirt, the second was more stockily built, wearing jeans and a tight t-shirt.

“Help me please”, I belted “I was recently abducted by a man who has been holding me hostage and using me as his slave”, the two of them looked at each other then noticed the sign that my master had left beside me; “I beg of you please help me, let me down so I can be free again and escape the horror that has become my life and bring this man to justice”, a smirk spread on the first mans face “well you see those rules there say we shouldn’t, and besides look at you there all sexy and that, how could we turn down such an invitation to have some fun?”, my heart sank as I realized the inevitable and should have known for this part of town.

“What do you think mate?” the guy postulated to the stockily built guy next to him “too right I say we get a nice bit of fucking out of this lovely toy that has been presented to us, actually I think I’ll start right now,” he then moved towards me and started stroking my breasts slowly running the tips of his fingers around my left nipple “you must be enjoying this as it ain’t that cold out here and your nips already gone hard,” he plants a soft kiss on my lips as I try and turn away from it, “let’s just see how ready,” he trailed his hand down from my breast between my legs and teases my pussy slowly then parts my lips, “god you are enjoying this, you’re wet as fuck,” the guy then kneels down, I close my eyes and he softly runs his tongue up and down over my clit, I can’t help but moan slightly as it feels good even though I realize that this is all done against my will, “no! stop now! God you’re so horrible to me, I just want help, Fuck! Stop it right now I don’t want to enjoy any part of this horrible experience,” he stops suddenly and I open my eyes hoping he was just toying, I look to his side and see his friend rubbing a large bulge in his trousers, “Well I’ve done you now you do me” he says, “Fuck you” I reply and he slaps me hard across the face, “No you do what I say”, he nods his over to the chain and he fiddles with it lowering me down onto my knees, the man drops his jeans and moves his cock towards my face and says “come on then, suck my cock till I cum all down your throat”, I move away from his cock refusing, he grabs the back of my hair and yanks it back, “look bitch, do what I say or things can get a lot more painful for you,” realizing I have no option I slide my mouth over his cock slowly, I then tease the head of his cock with my tongue and he moans in delight, I then slide my mouth back over his shaft and start sucking hard and moving my head fastly up and down his thick cock, using my tongue to flick against the end of his throbbing head everytime it gets near the opening of my mouth.

“Oh fucking hell that feels good,” the guy panted out, “suck my bell end hard and make me come you whore,” I suck harder tonguing the end of his member fast and feel a warm load shoot into my mouth spurting against the back of my throat, he makes a loud sigh and says “fuck yeh, you certainly know how to get a guy off”, I glance back over at his friend to see he has his thick cock out of his trousers and has been wanking off to all this, he stops and then says “looks like it’s my turn now eh?” 2 tears run down my cheeks as I let out a sob and then feel a right hand hit my jaw, “none of that shit bitch, you’re here for sex whatever way, and it seems that’s what your owner intended, so suck me, and take it all,” I go to suck his cock but I just can’t, my mind won’t and I can’t, I suddenly feel a sharp smack on my back as I realize his friend has picked up a bunch of long thin twigs and has smacked my back hard with them, I can feel the welts, “do it bitch or you’ll get even more of this,” reluctantly I put the guys cock back in my mouth and slowly start moving my head up and down his shaft, “oh fuckin yeh babe that’s the stuff, take it all!” I suddenly feel his whole thick cock get pushed right to the back of my throat as he grabs the side of my head with his hands and violently fucks my mouth, I start to gag and can’t stop but he still keeps fucking, I struggle for air when suddenly he pulls out and I throw up some saliva onto the floor and gasp for air, “not used to that sorta treatment are ya? Shame as I’m sure whoever owns you will want to do much more of that to you, time for the main event.”

I feel the chains being raised as I look over and see his friend pulling them back into their original spot, and the man drops his trousers completely and pulls up my legs just under the knees, one in each hand, he slowly lowers me onto his cock as I feel his thick member stretch my pussy wide open, “god damn you are wet as well, you really are a complete cum hungry whore if you’re getting off on this!” I turn my head away in embarrassment only to look over to se his friend now wanking himself off again even though he had shot his load into my mouth not 5 mins earlier, he stares over me and says “Fuck her deep and hard Ray! Make that bitch squeal!”

I then feel the guys cock being rammed fast in and out of my pussy, not used to such a wide cock it aches everytime he pushes it in, it starts banging against the back wall of my uterus and I want to scream at feeling so violated but I know it’ll do no good, “oh jeez man your pussy is so fucking tite and nice!” I hear shouted in my face, I don’t care I just want the two of them out of here and maybe just maybe my master will have seen that as my lesson and I can go back to just being his slave and that’s it. The guys moans get louder and louder and then all of a sudden I feel a warm rush of cum into my pussy, “mmmmmmmm,” the guy says, that was the fucking bom,” as he lowers me back down and wipes his leg off on my boots. “Hey Jay,” he says, “We can’t let a fucking dime like this go, hell if she’s already been abducted then she’s probably not gunna be found, I say keep her and let her be our slave instead,” “too fuckin right!” is the reply as his friend walks over and is told to keep watch by the guy that had just stretched me open.

The guy goes over to the chains and inspects them seeing at how he can undo just that end so he can just loop the rest back over the tree, “ah that’s how it’s fuckin done, easy to get off” I hear as he starts to fiddle with the chains, then out of nowhere I see an infrared beam sweep across my field of vision and then Woosh! Thump! The guy is a heap on the floor with a crossbow bolt in the back of his head, “WHAT THE FUCK!” The guy shouts as the infrared beam swings back onto his chest, suddenly I see a shadow half step into visibility in front of me, it was my master.

“There were rules, they were there in plain English and you couldn’t follow them could you?” The man looks petrified, “Throw me your wallet you prick,” The guy scrabbles in his pocket and then throws the wallet over into the shadows, “Right now I’m sure there is more than enough information in there to find you if you decide to tell anyone about this, so if any police or anyone at all come looking around here tonight, you’ll be the hearing from me in a way you can’t even imagine,” The guy nods slowlu, “Now leave, never come back here and I will do no more to you, run.” The guy runs away as fast as he can, and I’m left there once again with my master and now a dead body as well. He walks across to me with another board in his hand, “inevitable this was going to happen really, which is why I prepared, oh and if you ask for help from anyone else you will think that this whole ordeal here tonight is a cakewalk compared to what I’ll put you through if you disobey me, understand?” I nod fearfully as I realize I am stuck and there is no way out of this predicament, and all I am left to be now is a slave, what worries me more is the fact I’m starting to like it all more and more. My master tosses the board beside the dead body of the guy, I look over and it reads:

DISOBEY THE RULES AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS

He goes over to the body and pulls the bolt out of the guys head, walking back to the shadows he stops and turns his head to the side and says, “don’t forget, I’m watching every single thing you do, every breath you take, every noise you make, every expression you make,” he walks back off into the shadows and I feel cum slowly sliding down the inside of my right thigh, I accept my horror and hope the rest of the night doesn’t get any worse.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:55 PM   #3
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

Default the end

(still one more part to come, so not quite the end)
be warned - if vampirism turns you off, don't read on!!

It wasn’t long before I heard scuffling of shoes towards me again, however this time there were no voices, I hoped and prayed that this next person would at least treat me with an ounce of respect even though they would most likely end up raping me, I don’t think I could deal with another event like the previous as it was hard enough dealing with the last 6 months of my life, let alone this.

Slowly a man came into view, in a long leather trench coat, not really in a hurry, just sort of wandering along the path, until he came upon me and a look of puzzlement came in his eyes. He had long brown hair, pierced lip and eyebrow, deep brown eyes that if you looked at them long enough became very unnerving, almost like they could read your mind, and he was wearing a tight black long tee with leather trousers and Nu-Rock Boots.

“Well, what do we have here?” The man exclaimed to himself reading the sign my master had put next to the dead body, “Well, looks like someone couldn’t follow rules could they?” The man smiled at me, it sent a cold shiver down my spine as I saw his teeth glisten in the moonlight. “So, you are here for my every whim and pleasure are you my sweet? “ He looks me up and down and seems to like what he sees, “I take it you aren’t very… approving of your situation then?” Through fear of my master punishing me for literally saying anything that could be construed as disobedience I simply shake my head replying no, “What’s wrong? Cat got your tongue? You know you can speak to me my dear I’m not going to do whatever….”, he motions to the body, “he decided to do that got him in that pile.”

To try and come across as understanding of my master I decide a different approach and speak, “my master has not appreciated my behaviour recently and has decided that I must be punished for my disobedience, that is what this is all about, and I’m here to serve anyones desire or fantasy as long as they follow the rules,” the man seems impressed, “Well, it seems you are starting to become accustomed to your role if you are speaking so eloquently about your role,” he takes off his coat and lays it on the floor not far from the body, “you know you really are one very sexual body, you have curves in the perfect places, and your breasts are voluptuous and enticing”, he leans down to my right nipple and runs his tongue around it, “and they have such a delectable taste as well”.

For some reason I actually feel comfortable around this man, even though I know I’m completely helpless I feel completely at ease, almost romanticized by him, so when he steps behind me and brushes my hair to the side, slowly smelling my neck and remarking how nice I smell, I feel no fear and almost forget that I’m under my masters control. I am lost in this dream when suddenly I feel a sharp pain in the back of my left shoulder, I scream out loud, and it is then that I negated to see that this man when he smiled had longer incisors than a normal human, and he must’ve had them modified according to a vampirism lifestyle. “What’s the matter my dear? Do you not want to know what it feels like to be prey of another kind?” He sucks longingly on the wound he has made at the back of my shoulder, then lifts up and bites into my neck hard, “mmmm your essence is exquisite, I have tasted no one so nice as you, and you look so perfect as well, “ he brings his hand around to the front of my breasts and squeezes them, then using his thumbs and fingers to pinch my nipples.

Even though I’m suffering the pain of being bitten I’m still under a spell by this man, it’s like he has me at his every will and command, and not like my master, in an actual willing way that I just cannot resist. “Hmmmm, well lets see, this device that’s hanging you here could pose a small problem, but I don’t want to upset your master so will have to think around it”, he moves over to his coat and pulls out a bottle of water and some tissues, “lucky I carry these around for cleaning oneself of the essence, you know, people start to ask questions if you get red teeth,” he winks at me, “Open those inviting thighs of yours my gorgeous damsel”, straight away as if a boyfriend had asked me, I open them, and he cleans out my pussy and legs of any cum that was left there, I look down at his head and the moon shines off his hair, it looks so soft and loving I just want to cradle it, but then suddenly I snap back into reality and realize again where I am and what I’m being subject to, and anger fills me again.

The man looks back up and I must’ve been scowling because he doesn’t seem to pleased, “Oh? Well what’s wrong with you, I cleaned you out from whoever took you before and all I get is a…. Scowl?” suddenly I see in his eyes something that scares me, I can’t even say what it is but it’s like I just looked right into the bowels of hell and the devil is looking right back at me. “YOU DON’T LIKE THE FACT THAT I WAS BEING SO NICE TO YOU, AND I WAS HELPING YOU! I WAS GOING TO TASTE THAT OH SO ENTICING PUSSY OF YOURS BUT NOW….” the oh so eloquent man now bursts at me, like fury incarnate, he calms himself for a second “Well now I see what the problem was and why your master had to bring you here” he swivels me round and grabs my hair pulling it back, he pushes me forward bending me over, part slamming my head into the trees trunk that is holding me, I hear a fly unzip and then without warning feel a thick hard cock slammed into my pussy. “Well, looks like you really are up for anything my dear, look how soaking wet you are”, I feel his hand come around to my clit and slowly finger it, he then whispers in my ear, “I’m going to make you come so hard you’ll never know what hit you my love, so you’d better prepare yourself as it’s gunna hit you like a freight train”, he slowly starts fucking me teasing my clit with his other hand, I’m under his spell again and I moan out softly without even thinking about what’s going on, whether it was the endorphins from the bite or just his whole demeanor, but this whole ordeal feels unreal once again.

“Mmmmm, see I know you like this, you’re even moaning which for someone who is completely helpless is something, I have you under my spell”, without any warning he suddenly starts fucking me violently in my pussy, I can feel his thick cock stretching my pussy wider and wider and his cock rubbing against the G spot inside me, I suddenly switch back into my mindset and start begging not to cum, “No please, please I don’t want to cum, this is all against my will”, I start to softly cry as I beg, “If you hadn’t of been such a BITCH before I may have even considered your pleas then, but now you get no choice, I’m gunna make you cum like you’ve never cum before hehe”, I whimper more as he pounds my pussy and I can hear the slapping of his thighs against my ass, I get angry inside as I can feel my body building up to the height of orgasm and I start to moan out again uncontrollably, “Damnit my body is completely betraying me!” I think to myself, getting angrier and angrier, to try and show how much he isn’t affecting me I decide to ram my ass into his cock as he thrusts, I feel the end of his cock hit the top of my utereus as I start to lose my balance through the orgasm building up in my pussy, “Ohhh see you’re liking it now bitch aren’t you!” The man takes this as some sort of challenge and pounds harder and harder, he keeps pounding and I moan more and more then suddenly it hits me like a tidal wave hitting a town, I cannot believe the feeling in my pussy as it’s like the inside is trying to separate from my body the twitching is so violent. I scream out in orgasm and then suddenly feel a massive incision into my neck as he bits me with his fangs and sucks hard, the endorphins rush through my body intensifying the orgasm and I can’t stand anymore and go weak at the knees, I can’t feel the lower half of my body but for pleasure, and it feels as if it has completely melted onto the floor and nothing more will return it to it’s original state. “See,” the man says ever so calmly “I told you it’d be like nothing you’d ever experienced before.”

The man slowly walks over to the chains and lowers them so I’m kneeling on the floor, still with his thick hard cock out, I have trouble catching my breath but after a small amount of time it returns to normal. He grabs my hair and lifts my gaze to his, “we’re not finished yet my sweet, you still forgot about me, which is understandable in the circumstances, but you’d best not forget again ok?” I see that horrible fury in his eyes again and quickly nod out of fear as to what he may do to me if I don’t.

He yanks my head up and shoves his cock right to the back of my throat causing me to gag slightly, “Now I want you to take every last inch of this down your throat, so I cum straight down into your stomach,” he grins evilly at me and it’s almost like I’m sucking the devils own cock now. I start off taking about two thirds of his cock into my mouth, sucking and slobbering on the end to tease him which he seems to love as he moans every time I do it, I then violently take all of it all the way down my throat, and I can feel his cock throbbing thicker and thicker in my mouth, all that fucking must’ve got him close already it seems, all of a sudden I feel my hair grabbed and he starts fucking my mouth and I can hardly breathe; “Yes, oh fuck yes bitch take it all uh, uh, uh uh, mmmmm”, before I finally run out of breathe I feel a massive load shoot down my throat, warm and thick, he takes his cock out of my mouth and I gasp desperately for air, “You know,” he says, “I couldn’t of cared if you’d choked personally, I’d still of kept on going,” but your master would not have been pleased so consider yourself lucky, still you are one fucking hot slut I’ll give you that.” The man puts his cock back in his trousers and leans down and gives me a soft kiss on my cheek, as he puts his coat back on he says “Goodbye Mon Cherie, the pleasure was all mine,” and he disappears away out of the park.

Just about being able to breathe properly again I look up and my master is standing right in front of me, “Well, it seems you are starting to get the idea of how I want you to act, but you still have some traces of disrespect and disobedience in there, so I guess I’ll have to leave you out here a bit longer. Anyway, that was one hot scene, I know I got off to it and I’m sure as hell you did by the noises you were making,” I blush and in my mind curse my body for betraying me, but am starting to like it so much am thinking that maybe this is what I really want and it just needed for my eyes to be opened to it, for me to realize it.

My master goes over to the chains and adjusts them back up so I am stood back up, now I’m able to gain my balance again, “Have fun,” he says as he gives me a horribly evil grin and walks back into the darkness, “and don’t forget, I’m watching you..”

Last edited by dark_d3viant; 02-14-2007 at 08:34 PM.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:59 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default woohooo!

woohooo! VERY sexy...

Now dark.. *big wink* lets have a chat with your man

j/k
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 08:36 PM   #5
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
woohooo! VERY sexy...

Now dark.. *big wink* lets have a chat with your man

j/k
I can't convince him to sign up here, but he has read your reply and sends his hot, stiff and throbbing regards

xx
Old 02-14-2007, 08:39 PM   #6
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thats excellent work there Dark ...i found it very stimulating
Old 02-14-2007, 08:41 PM   #7
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellcat
Thats excellent work there Dark ...i found it very stimulating
heehee, not my work at all Hellcat, but I'll pass the message on to my Master

xx
Old 02-14-2007, 08:59 PM   #8
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant
heehee, not my work at all Hellcat, but I'll pass the message on to my Master

xx

Please do... give him a purrrrrrr from me
Old 02-15-2007, 09:01 PM   #9
dante

dante Level 3 (300+)dante Level 3 (300+)dante Level 3 (300+)dante Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to dante

thankyou for all your comments, there is one more encounter before the end of the story but get little time to write, but will put it up here when it's done
Old 02-15-2007, 09:35 PM   #10
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Damn dark that was a fucking hot read... makes me wish I had a vampire to fuck the shit out of me...always a fantasy of mine really
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 09:55 PM   #11
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflights
Damn dark that was a fucking hot read... makes me wish I had a vampire to fuck the shit out of me...always a fantasy of mine really
actually dante wrote it.. but yes, I loved it too. My vampire man..

xx
Old 02-16-2007, 02:55 PM   #12
Hellcat
At Rest

Were waiting with eager antcipation Dante

Vampires are so god damn sexy *sigh
Old 02-17-2007, 07:36 PM   #13
Ilikeithard

Gr8 read. Well done!