Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.


Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2006, 08:19 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot
 
shysnale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Poker Table
Posts: 2,754
Reputation: 11848
shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default pfffff

nothing happens today.....
somebody's gotta find something to pep up the air....
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 10:32 AM   #2
kinkyone
ODD MOD !
 
kinkyone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: India
Posts: 704
Reputation: 2145
kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
nothing happens today.........
.....been the trend off-late in here ........
__________________
In need of a good siggy !

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 10:47 AM   #3
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot
 
shysnale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Poker Table
Posts: 2,754
Reputation: 11848
shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyone
.....been the trend off-late in here ........
trend off late ? What that means ? (non native speaker)
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 10:49 AM   #4
kinkyone
ODD MOD !
 
kinkyone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: India
Posts: 704
Reputation: 2145
kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Cool

^...in simplest form , it means that the board has been dull recently
__________________
In need of a good siggy !

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 11:53 AM   #5
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby
 
gal4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 834
Reputation: 584
gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
nothing happens today.....
somebody's gotta find something to pep up the air....
Do this

www.webpacman.com/
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 11:57 AM   #6
menace
Privileged Member
 
menace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Who knows?
Posts: 2,436
Reputation: 26964
menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace
Default

Tout people on le holiday (pun not intended at shysnale)
__________________
Try and stop me
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 02:49 PM   #7
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal
 
somedude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Way out West!!!!
Posts: 8,565
Reputation: 124981
somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default

Weekends are always slow on RB! Think everyone is busy doing their weekend stuff. I know I've got a ton of shit to do today.
__________________
I'm a pervert and proud of it!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 11:42 PM   #8
virginfantasy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

aw man ! i died at pac-man! not cool!LOL:P

i have nothing to do. ever. its sumemr break, you know- im such a freakin wall flower lol:P

OOH!-go to i-am-bored.com or justsaywow.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 12:21 AM   #9
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby
 
gal4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 834
Reputation: 584
gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)
Default

First time I got sent off to college, and was summer break, my folks paid for my room and board, and I was like there, all by my fucking self. And sooner or later you get tired of fucking yourself.

And I went walking down the street, night time, bored to fucking death, thinking about watching a move, and a car pulls up and man starts talking to me, me am bored so I start talking and next thing you know, I am in his car and going some place.
In the morning, I am dropped off sameplace, only difference, got a little more money.

Did three to four times a month, yeah, how I spent my summer vacation.

Don't know, having a legit job keeps you from being bored, and I bore easy.

Don't blame me, only time I don't get bored is when I am tied up.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 12:34 AM   #10
virginfantasy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

^ wow! and i applied at the mall!LOL;P
not the job for me lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:39 AM   #11
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot
 
shysnale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Poker Table
Posts: 2,754
Reputation: 11848
shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Lol would you believe me if I say I've been playing Pac Man for years ?
I was (and I'm still) a video games freak.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:44 AM   #12
kinkyone
ODD MOD !
 
kinkyone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: India
Posts: 704
Reputation: 2145
kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
.....I was (and I'm still) a video games freak.
....you forgot to add the creedo of the true gamer ...... and i ALWAYS will be...
__________________
In need of a good siggy !

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 02:32 AM   #13
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot
 
shysnale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Poker Table
Posts: 2,754
Reputation: 11848
shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyone
....you forgot to add the creedo of the true gamer ...... and i ALWAYS will be...
the creedo ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 02:33 AM   #14
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot
 
shysnale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Poker Table
Posts: 2,754
Reputation: 11848
shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
First time I got sent off to college, and was summer break, my folks paid for my room and board, and I was like there, all by my fucking self. And sooner or later you get tired of fucking yourself.

And I went walking down the street, night time, bored to fucking death, thinking about watching a move, and a car pulls up and man starts talking to me, me am bored so I start talking and next thing you know, I am in his car and going some place.
In the morning, I am dropped off sameplace, only difference, got a little more money.

Did three to four times a month, yeah, how I spent my summer vacation.

Don't know, having a legit job keeps you from being bored, and I bore easy.

Don't blame me, only time I don't get bored is when I am tied up.
this is what happens to beautifull slim long hair blond beauties...
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 08:51 AM   #15
kinkyone
ODD MOD !
 
kinkyone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: India
Posts: 704
Reputation: 2145
kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
the creedo ?
A creed is a statement of belief — usually religious belief — or faith. The word derives from the Latin credo for I believe. It is sometimes called symbol (Greek, συμβολον), signifying a "token" by which persons of like beliefs might recognize each other
__________________
In need of a good siggy !

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 09:01 AM   #16
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot
 
shysnale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Poker Table
Posts: 2,754
Reputation: 11848
shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyone
A creed is a statement of belief — usually religious belief — or faith. The word derives from the Latin credo for I believe. It is sometimes called symbol (Greek, συμβολον), signifying a "token" by which persons of like beliefs might recognize each other
thank you very much, how did you get an English like that from India ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 09:23 AM   #17
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby
 
gal4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 834
Reputation: 584
gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
this is what happens to beautifull slim long hair blond beauties...
No, not actually, I could have got off my lazy ass, find a job and make myself useful, but up until then, I had lived in virtual isolation, except for a few isolated cases in which I was traumatized.
But the aspect of being desired, acturally being desired, not forced, but someone willing to pay for me, was new.
I felt suddenly empowered, confident, and new horizons appeared.

But, again, this is another trap. selling yourself is another form, oh so, subtle, of slavery. Soon, my tricks were forcing me to do more, and more for the same amount of money.
It was fine at first, never made any money like that, but the amount always, or nearly always stayed the same, maybe $10 or $20 dollars more, or less, but it hovered around the same median.

At first, it is an ego boost, but later, it becomes demoralizing, degrading, because you eventually realize that the customers have the control, not you.

Also, it has to do with the frame off mind you have then, and face it, I was a damn slut. I cared for nothing except for a few minutes of orgasmic pleasure, and money, if I made any money was just incidental.

Soon, since I was making money, school work began to appear superflous, and so I quit. I could make it on my own, I told myself, and I did.
I moved out of my fancy dorm, found a room in a building basement, and lived like a rat.

But who cares, I was having fun, living for the excitement of the streets, and the future? Heh, what future? Man, tomorrow is a long ways off, not to worry, you will stay young forever, Live, Live, for TODAY!!

It all came crashing down, when I began missing my period, and found out I was damn fucking pregnant.
That is when you realize that, hey my physics is weak, one of Newton's law of motion, to every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, comes to the full force in your personal life.

No, could have done nothing, and just got bored, believe me, it would have been so much easier, but ooohhh, no, had to do things the hard hard way.

I had always considered myself smart, superior intellect, always relished in the fact that I was so intellectually adept, but actually I was fucking stupid, dumb, beyond dumb.

So, getting bored, have nothing to do? damn, find some work.
You know, the old saying that the idle mind is the devil's workshop, is very true, at least it applies to me.



Last edited by gal4; 06-18-2006 at 09:40 AM.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 12:05 PM   #18
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mid Atlantic
Posts: 2,065
Reputation: 9789
Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default

Gal and Virgin, If you two are really bored, do you want to help me on some stories. I could use a female prospective or just help with ideas and getting the kinks out. I have a backlog of "also want to do stories" that I have been putting off for a while.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 12:43 PM   #19
virginfantasy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

lol what would i do?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:06 PM   #20
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot
 
shysnale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Poker Table
Posts: 2,754
Reputation: 11848
shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
No, not actually, I could have got off my lazy ass, find a job and make myself useful, but up until then, I had lived in virtual isolation, except for a few isolated cases in which I was traumatized.
But the aspect of being desired, acturally being desired, not forced, but someone willing to pay for me, was new.
I felt suddenly empowered, confident, and new horizons appeared.

But, again, this is another trap. selling yourself is another form, oh so, subtle, of slavery. Soon, my tricks were forcing me to do more, and more for the same amount of money.
It was fine at first, never made any money like that, but the amount always, or nearly always stayed the same, maybe $10 or $20 dollars more, or less, but it hovered around the same median.

At first, it is an ego boost, but later, it becomes demoralizing, degrading, because you eventually realize that the customers have the control, not you.

Also, it has to do with the frame off mind you have then, and face it, I was a damn slut. I cared for nothing except for a few minutes of orgasmic pleasure, and money, if I made any money was just incidental.

Soon, since I was making money, school work began to appear superflous, and so I quit. I could make it on my own, I told myself, and I did.
I moved out of my fancy dorm, found a room in a building basement, and lived like a rat.

But who cares, I was having fun, living for the excitement of the streets, and the future? Heh, what future? Man, tomorrow is a long ways off, not to worry, you will stay young forever, Live, Live, for TODAY!!

It all came crashing down, when I began missing my period, and found out I was damn fucking pregnant.
That is when you realize that, hey my physics is weak, one of Newton's law of motion, to every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, comes to the full force in your personal life.

No, could have done nothing, and just got bored, believe me, it would have been so much easier, but ooohhh, no, had to do things the hard hard way.

I had always considered myself smart, superior intellect, always relished in the fact that I was so intellectually adept, but actually I was fucking stupid, dumb, beyond dumb.

So, getting bored, have nothing to do? damn, find some work.
You know, the old saying that the idle mind is the devil's workshop, is very true, at least it applies to me.


Gal, check our MP
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2003 - 2013, (c) Rapeboard.com