Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-07-2007, 03:02 PM   #1
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Help ! Rapidshare Problems !

Hello to all !

I'm having some problems with rapidshare lately.
I begin an upload let's say of 4 files about 90 MB each.
I use rapiduploader to upload the files.
The first file was uploaded smoothly the second one too.
But for the third file and after 2-2.5 hours of uploading I get an error message that the file was deleted because it may be a forbidden file (!!!).

As I undestand RS has a black-list of files an everything similar to a file in the list is automatically deleted. I read the FAQ in the RS site and it says that if I want to resolve the problem I have to send an e-mail with the details of the file so they can udelete it. Too much trouble since RS at first sends an automatic response telling us to read the FAQ. So I must resend the e-mail.

Has anyone how can I bypass this kind of cr@p and upload my files without this wasting of time?

Any answer will be most welcome 'cause this is happend for the third time this week and I am tired or this RS nonsense.

Sorry for my attitude guys but I am too angry with RS right now!

Please Heeeeeeelp!
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:36 PM   #2
afk3000

afk3000 has initial reputation

What was the name of file you tried to upload?
Old 01-07-2007, 03:39 PM   #3
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The name was HEOTSSLD1977.rar.003

But this makes no difference because as I said it is the third time this is happening with different files and of course different names.

I have to change the name and the file size to upload all over again.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:48 PM   #4
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i´m not a upload expert, but...

for some time where the MP3 files with another ending (not xx.mp3)
i see it already here, you d-load a file, rename it and have then the avi /mpeg... file.

try to write behind the filename xxx.JPG or something similar

see there:

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=1814

at the bottom
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 04:06 PM   #5
afk3000

Next thing is that they probably use checksum of uploaded files. If that file was baned before they will remember it and will delete it just after upload no matter what is the name (just my guess, i m not sure if they realy remember baned checksums)
But if u never uploaded that files and you made the archives by yourself it is quite strange.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:14 PM   #6
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

@ afk3000

It is unbeliveable !!!

I've never post that before! As for the checksums you are right they have a list. The strangest thing is that someone in the past tried to post a file identical of mine and they put it in their list! And that happend 3 times already with different files! Go figure !!!

How lucky am I?
Old 01-07-2007, 04:51 PM   #7
afk3000

Well you need to be sure that they will not recognize file by checksum consider that:
it is possible that they look into rar file header and looks for files stored in it (its not hard at all and this can be done in rar files protected with password too) and compare filenames with the list... ( just be paranoic ;-) )

But there is an option when you compress the files to encrypt filenames too, so they get nothing from the header... Try to use this option if you are not using it yet.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:15 AM   #8
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Thanks afk.

I'll give it a try.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:39 PM   #9
almisivi

as I've lobbied before, use mediafire.om
Old 01-10-2007, 01:26 AM   #10
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

Quote:
Originally Posted by afk3000
Well you need to be sure that they will not recognize file by checksum consider that:
it is possible that they look into rar file header and looks for files stored in it (its not hard at all and this can be done in rar files protected with password too) and compare filenames with the list... ( just be paranoic ;-) )

But there is an option when you compress the files to encrypt filenames too, so they get nothing from the header... Try to use this option if you are not using it yet.
If they're checking checksums you could put random gibberish in text files and that would stop that . And the encrypted headers would be good too, but I doubt they store headers since that would add up with as many files as they have.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 02:31 PM   #11
atefec
Privileged Member

atefec Level 7 (700+)atefec Level 7 (700+)atefec Level 7 (700+)atefec Level 7 (700+)atefec Level 7 (700+)atefec Level 7 (700+)atefec Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by afk3000
I think this is a very good idea! Apply winrar to pack the files and use the option to encrypt the filenames too. Let us know, if this procedure helps!
atefec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 08:34 PM   #12
Spytrx

Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If you want to upload to RS this is what most people in the scene (warez and otherwise) do (I asume that you have WinRar installed):

=> Right click the file you want to encrypt/upload and select 'Add to archive'

=> Under General tab choose a non-descript filename like 'San4RB004' (Sanitarium for RapeBoard file 004 ), compression method is best, and split to volume usually not larger than 98k... make sure you tick the box 'lock archive' (this is the important one) on the right hand side

=> Go to Advanced tab, click set password, tick 'encrypt file name' and then enter your password

=> click ok twice and WinRar now encrypts your file so that nobody but those with the password know what it contains...

I do it like that for many years and never had a file deleted by RS - I had people rat me out, but you loose your folder/Account if that happens so you know about it...

hth

Last edited by Spytrx; 01-11-2007 at 08:37 PM.
Spytrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:11 PM   #13
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Thanks Spytrx!

I'll give it a try!

PS. Have some rep!
Old 01-16-2007, 05:08 PM   #14
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Damn RS, it happened again!

All day I was trying to upload a movie of 10 parts. Almost 1 Gig! And they deleted the 9th file as forbbiden !

And I did all those encryption things!

Last edited by Sanitarium; 01-16-2007 at 06:00 PM.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:46 PM   #15
Spytrx

Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

you haven't shared the password or the filename with anyone and you don't use an RS folder?

[edit]
just seen something: Folder Pass www.rapeboard.com ??
erm, hello - do you think they are stupid and confide their database searches just to the files on the board?

what is the point in doing something annonymous and secretive if you paint a huge sign on the outside informing the world that this is the warehouse of all your evil doings?

Last edited by Spytrx; 01-16-2007 at 07:03 PM.
Spytrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 08:06 PM   #16
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Yes you are right Spytrx.

Very stupid of mine. But I had my reasons.
I will change the pass very soon.
But I'm sure this advise of yours will not solve the problem.
BTW the file deleted were not in this folder.

Last edited by Sanitarium; 01-16-2007 at 09:36 PM.
Old 01-16-2007, 08:44 PM   #17
bane

bane has initial reputation

I know I'm still new to this forum & you guys don't know me, but I'm pretty sure I have more experience uploading to Rapidshare than anyone else here.

If you don't believe me, take a look at this:

http://img138.imagevenue.com/loc428/..._122_428lo.jpg

I seriously doubt anyone here can top that. I have so many movies "out there" that my RS Premium Points grow at a rate of 10,000 every week or so.

Now, I've never had a file refused by Rapidshare while trying to upload it unless the RARs of my movie were previously uploaded by me, reported by someone, deleted by RS, & I tried to re-up the same RAR archive that I had saved on my computer.

I quickly learned that trying to re-up those same exact RARs will always be refused by RS. Renaming the RARs never worked either, but all I've ever had to do was re-rar the same movie & re-up it. The only thing you need to do different is make sure the name you give the RAR archive is not the same.

I've always used the same exact settings & it's always worked. By settings I mean I choose:

Compression Method: Best
Split to volumes, bytes: 104857600 (which is 100 MB exactly)
I've never checked "Lock archive" (as Spytrx suggested)
I've always pressed the "Advanced" tab > then the "Set password..." button (I've always used the same password - even when I'm re-raring a movie that was already reported & deleted).
And I've always checked the box for "Encrypt file names"
Then I hit ok twice to create the rar.

Like I said the only thing that has to be different is the RAR name, the movie inside can have the same name. Including giberish files or any other elaborate methods to deceive Rapidshare is not necassary.

The files are always accepted by Rapidshare even though it is the same exact movie, split in the same exact file sizes, with the same exact password.

People PM me all the time saying my movie was deleted & could I please re-up it. I will usually do it for them if there isn't another post of that same movie on that particular forum (I'm long-past caring about RS Premium Points). So I know what I'm talking about here because I've done this a LOT.

What I'm basically saying is that Rapidshare isn't nearly as smart as you guys are giving them credit for.

I know what the problem is, and the solution was already suggested (sort of) by Spytrx when he said "choose a non-descript filename like 'San4RB004'".

You see, Sanitarium is uploading movies that have been around for long time, and most definitely been uploaded to Rapidshare, reported, & deleted many many times. Which means most of the obvious names for those particular movies have already been chosen by other uploaders and those filenames + that movie inside it are all on the gigantic blacklist maintained by Rapidshare.

So all you have to do to solve this problem is make sure you just RARed up the movie yourself so you know its brand-new (Meaning it's not a RAR you downloaded from somewhere else & saved, & then tried just renaming it when it wouldn't upload. If that's the case, simply unRAR it first & re-RAR it), and just give it a crazy name that no one could ever have thought of before. I know that will work, because it's never failed for me.
bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:31 PM   #18
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Thak you for your effort bane.

First of all I must say that the files I upload are rared by me. Some of them are reencoded by me because I dowloaded them ruined or in parts. So it is impossible for someone to have posted these files prior to me.

The filenames I use. As you can see are not complete words but tha initials of the movies. This might be a thing.

And I'm trying to split the files not in square numbers (like 90MB). I prefer sizes like 91 MB or 93 MB for each file. Just to prevent the file deletion.

I know I may have not as much experience in this as you but I can not think any logical explanation for that RS crap. It is the fourth time a file of mine is refused by RS. And believe me it's a lot of wasted upload time. I am using and 2MBps ADSL connection and the most speed I get when uploading is 30Kbps. I need about 6 hours to upload a movie of 600MB.

The last thing I will try is this carzy name thing you suggested. And let's see what RapidS^%$$##$@ (grrrrrrrrr) does.

Thanks again mate!
Old 01-16-2007, 10:07 PM   #19
bane

bane has initial reputation

OK, I was just trying to help.

I suppose it's possible RS has instituted some new checking feature very recently that I just haven't encountered yet.

Your first post did say, "I'm having some problems with rapidshare LATELY."

I understand your reluctance to try my idea with such a slow upload speed, but I do have one other idea.

You are obviously loyal to Rapidshare like I am, but how about just this once you upload the movie you're having problems with to another site like Megarotic or something? I don't have an account with anywhere else, so it will take me a day or two to download it, but once I do I'll try uploading it to Rapidshare myself.

That would at least tell us whether the problem is the movie or if Rapidshare has singled you out for some reason. Hell, we could all work on this for you. Someone that has an account wherever you decide to upload it could get it figured out for you the same day.
bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:14 PM   #20
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Hey don't get me wrong mate!

I thank you for your time and your effort!
I really do!

This idea of yours sound good. I'll try to upload a smaller movie and I will let you know when it will be uploaded. I also don't have any account except RS.

Thanks mate!