Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-19-2015, 08:37 AM   #1
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Ladies, what was your craziest rape dream, if any?

I would assume that most of us have had 'that' dream as all of my friends have at some point. What would you say was the strangest, greatest, or craziest rape dream you have experienced?

I had one recently after attending a Cinco de Mayo party with my BFF. The party itself was a chance to get all dolled up and have fun after a long work week (the party was actually on the Saturday before.) My beautiful BFF, will call her 'Karen,' and I always dress for each other and I felt really pretty in my new, cute little black dress. She naturally looked gorgeous in her little number as she, and her boyfriend who drove us and decided to stay, picked me up.

We had quite a fun night and we were inseparable. They dropped me off at home afterwards and I quickly got ready for bed.

I woke up from the most arousing dream I've had in a while, but it was also a bit disconcerting. In short, the dream was of Karen and I back at the party where we were suddenly surrounded by some guys. Next thing I know is I am on my back having my clothes torn apart by one of the men. The person holding me down was Karen!! She even leaned down and kissed me while I was being ravaged by the men. She whispered into my ear how good I looked and that I would be fine. Just then I woke up breathing heavy and so aroused....and a bit confused/embarrassed. Lol.

What was your dream(s)?

Guys, how about you?
Old 05-19-2015, 01:07 PM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't dream.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 09:29 AM   #3
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ive had this one more times than I can remember about a stewardess on a plane all alone with me. Everyone is gone she's just looking for left over passengers items to turn into the lost/found. I always wake up before the dream is finished but I cant imagine it ends well for her
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aerlingus2.jpg (16.3 KB, 187 views)

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 05-25-2015 at 11:27 AM.
Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 10:24 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fly Hooters?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 11:26 AM   #5
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ah yes Hooters Air, Im not sure there still around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Fly Hooters?

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 08:37 PM   #6
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
Ive had this one more times than I can remember about a stewardess on a plane all alone with me. Everyone is gone she's just looking for left over passengers items to turn into the lost/found. I always wake up before the dream is finished but I cant imagine it ends well for her
I was somewhere a while back for work; I had the TV turned on to some morning show and they had this very fuckable flight attendant who was on talking about a book she had recently published about her time in her job. Heather-something. Can't recall now; but man...she was nice to look at!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 11:27 AM   #7
Spermonator

Spermonator has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyB View Post
I would assume that most of us have had 'that' dream as all of my friends have at some point. What would you say was the strangest, greatest, or craziest rape dream you have experienced?

I had one recently after attending a Cinco de Mayo party with my BFF. The party itself was a chance to get all dolled up and have fun after a long work week (the party was actually on the Saturday before.) My beautiful BFF, will call her 'Karen,' and I always dress for each other and I felt really pretty in my new, cute little black dress. She naturally looked gorgeous in her little number as she, and her boyfriend who drove us and decided to stay, picked me up.

We had quite a fun night and we were inseparable. They dropped me off at home afterwards and I quickly got ready for bed.

I woke up from the most arousing dream I've had in a while, but it was also a bit disconcerting. In short, the dream was of Karen and I back at the party where we were suddenly surrounded by some guys. Next thing I know is I am on my back having my clothes torn apart by one of the men. The person holding me down was Karen!! She even leaned down and kissed me while I was being ravaged by the men. She whispered into my ear how good I looked and that I would be fine. Just then I woke up breathing heavy and so aroused....and a bit confused/embarrassed. Lol.

What was your dream(s)?

Guys, how about you?
I had a similar dream where I walk down a dark street all by myself and suddenly a girl showed up from nowhere.She got closer to me and strated whispering to me how she wanted me to rape her BFF.Then she takes me to another street where her best friend is thereNext thing I know I'm fucking roughly from behind while she is holding her for me , encouraging me to fuck her even harder for her.
Spermonator is offline   Reply With Quote