Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-26-2009, 01:18 PM   #1
mollymolotov666

Default Wolfgang (Based on a True Story)

"Wolfgang"
By MollyMolotov666

I knew I pushed Wolfgang over the edge when his eyes changed. Behind his coke bottle rimmed glasses, the D&D nerd's normally docile, harmless veneer turned dark with passion as I leaned in closer to him, my arm around his shoulder.

"You are playing a dangerous game, Christine. Don't play like that if you aren't serious."

"Whatever do you mean?"

"Don't act coy."

I leaned in closer to his face as we sat in the gazebo in his parent's back yard, licking my lips, not to be sexy, but because it they were dry.

"What, you don't like me?"

"I know that you are playing games. All you are doing is teasing, and I am so sick of it. I know you like me. I like you, too. Yet, those legs won't be spreading any time soon."

I was shocked as my hand landed on his thigh. "Since when did you talk like that? You've always been such a gentleman."

"Actually, Christine, I am a pervert. I am also sadistic. You won't like me if you go any further with the teasing. Unless you are serious, and want to fuck, that is. So, do you?" His eyes started to look vicious, but in my innocence, I had no idea when to stop. If I knew then. . .

"You know I don't fuck, I just really like you. Even though you are a nerd, I can't help it that I crave your lips on me." My hands inched closer to the crotch of his tan khaki pants, without actually touching it. "If I were ready to lose my cherry, it would be with you, you know." I smiled to myself as the geek's eyes went even darker, and his lips started to snarl like a dog. My smile was short lived.

Before I knew what was happening, my shoulders were pinned against the back of the swing of the gazebo, his tongue probing my struggling mouth. When I tried to sit up, he threw his leg over mine, locking my hips in place.

"You aren't going anywhere," he said against my lips before he deepened the kiss again. I turned my head.

"Wolfgang!" I struggled against him, but, shockingly, the nerd easily over powered me, forcing my back against the gazebo swing until we were chest to chest, him on top. Panic was rising in me. "What the hell, Wolfgang? What are you. . .?" His hand clasped hard over my mouth, silencing me.

"I told you to stop it! I am sick and fucking tired of you getting my cock hard, then walking away! Make up your mind right now! Are you going to be willing, or am I going on to rape the shit out of you?" He moved his hand off my mouth, and waited for my answer.

"Wolfgang, please! I don't want either! You've made your point! Stop now! I won't tease anymore, I swear! Let's go out on a date. How about that? We can go see. . ."

"Oh, no you don't, Christina. No more teasing. No more playing your fucked up mind games." Wolfgang's eyes scanned my body, his gaze full of evil, sadistic pleasure, as if he was getting off on my fear! The moment his hand left my face, I started to warn him.

"You are going to get in trouble! I can't believe that. . ." Suddenly, I felt the back of his hand.

"Quit talking out of turn, you hear me? I want to fuck you so badly, I am willing to risk prison over it."

"But your dad is a cop! You can't do this!" His hands groped at my breasts and hips as I tried to fight him off. How could you?"

"Bitch, you drove me to this. Now, don't make he hit you again."
I stopped fighting and looked up at him. "Don't rape me. Please, don't rape me! I don't want this." Blood started to leak out of nose.

"Then, just submit. If I do rape you, and you go to the cops, no one
would believe you, and if they did, they would know that you had this coming. You throw yourself at everyone, then when they take the bait, you back off. Christine, you are a fucking cock tease. You deserve whatever I do to you. So, just submit, and this won't have to hurt."

"I'm not afraid of you."

"If you just do what I say, you won't have to be." I just laid there in shock. For the first time in awhile, I was lost for words. Wolfgang let go, cleared his throat, and stood up. I uncurled my legs from under me, and put my feet on the floor.

"Now, what to do with you?"

"How about letting me go?" I chirped softly.

"You just said that you wanted to lose your cherry to me."

"I just said that to. . ."

"Get me hard? Well, it worked." Wolfgang unzip his jeans, and pulled out his manhood. "Now, do something about it." I averted my eyes when he pulled 'it' out. I was horrified. "Come on, look at it." I turned my head and averted my eyes.

"Put that away!"

"Come on, Christine. Look at it." I forced my gaze to 'it'. It was long and thin, and inches from my face, "Take a good look at my cock, because in moments, it's going to be inside you."

"I promise that I will quit teasing. I really want to go on a date. Dinner and a movie, maybe. Then, afterwards, we can talk. Don't take my virginity like this. Please. . ." I tried to stand get up, but he kept me easily pinned in the seat in the gazebo as he stood over me.

"I want you to suck my cock."

"What?"

"You heard me. Put this in your mouth. If you make me come, I won't fuck you."

"That is disgusting!"

"You made this happen. If you didn't wiggle your goods in front of me like you were on sale, then I wouldn't feel the need to steal like this." Wolfgang grabbed my head, and instinctively, I pursed my lips and tried to turn my face away. He grabbed my chin, and turned it back around.

"Okay, you don't want to suck, fine!" Suddenly, I was face down on the floor of the gazebo, and his knee was in the small of my back, pinning me in place.

"How in the Hell did you do that?" Looking at him, you'd never think that he would be physically capable of such an act.

"Dad's a deputy, remember? Taught me everything he knows. He wants me to be a legacy cop. You know, become one just because he and Grandpa was. So, yeah, I know how to hurt you. Last chance to submit. If you don't, no amount of begging is going to stop me from making this as painful for you as humanly possible."

"But, do you want to lose your virginity raping someone who cares about you? Don't you want to be in love for your first time?"

"Shut up. You've had your chance. Now, it's going to hurt." His weight was lifted off of me, and his hands hooked under my hips. With a quick movement, I went from being on my belly to on my hands and knees, with him behind me, between my legs. I fought, but there was no point. Every move I made, he had a better one to keep me where he wanted me.

Wolfgang slapped my ass so hard, I screamed, but he cupped in palm over my mouth to silence me. "Shh, the neighbors. Don't make me gag you." When he let go, I screamed again, only to be silenced, this time by something being shoved in my mouth. It felt like a piece of cloth. "Don't make me kill you, Christine."

The tears started to fall on their own accord as he pulled up my skirt, and pulled the crotch my panties to one side, fulling exposing me to his appraising stare. I shook my head in panic, silently begging for mercy as his fingers started to probe my private place from behind.

"Yeah, bitch, your so nice and tight." Wolfgang pulled his fingers away, and I sat there for a second in suspense for what was going to happen next. Suddenly, I was in the worst pain I've ever felt in my whole life, and a deep moan escaped from behind me. I tried to lift my head from the ground, but he grabbed the back of my skull, and forced it down until my cheek was pressed against the wood floor.

"Oh, that feels so fucking good! How does it feel, slut?" My answer was agonized moans and whimpers through my gag. He slapped my ass again, as he forced it in deeper. I felt like I was being torn apart, like something had ripped inside of me. "Ah, this really is your first, huh? Nice to see that it wasn't just another tease."

I spat the gag out, "Pull it out, please, it hurts!"

"So? It feels good to me. You are just a vessel for my gratification. Remember that. You are MY plaything." His thrusting intensified, so did my agonized weeping. I couldn't stop crying as he raped me on the floor of his Dad's gazebo.

I thought it was over when he pulled himself out of me. When I tried to move, his palm buried so deep into my lower back that my face hit the hard surface, hurting my nose against the wood. Then, I heard him spit.

"What are you doing?" I asked. With a quick movement, he forced himself deeply inside a part of my body that I had no idea could be used like that. I screamed, only to have my face bashed against the floor again. I felt more blood trickle out of my nose, then from my mouth.

"NO! Please, not there!"

"Take it, slut! Take it, or I am going to fucking kill you. Don't make a sound!" He moaned as he fucked my virgin asshole. I bit my lip, and tried to shut out the defiling of my body, but my brain refused to numb out the pain. The fight was out of me. There was no point now.

"Please, just let me ease into it. Please, I'll take it, just don't be so rough, please. . .Baby?" He stopped his violation, and I felt his gaze in the back of my head.

"Baby? Why the fuck did you call me that?"

"We. . .we're together now, aren't we, Wolfgang?" I moaned softly, trying to distract him. "I mean, you are my first. I've always told myself that I would only ever sleep with one man."

"Do you really want to be with me?"

"Yes, I love you, Wolfgang," I lied, weeping into the expensive wooden planks of the gazebo floor.

The nerd in the coke bottle glasses laughed. "I won't marry you. I want a good girl for a wife, not a slut. Why don't you just be my mistress? Actually, what I want is a submissive."

The lies I told made my throat burn. "I will be anything that you want me to be. I want to be your property."

"Ask me to ass fuck you some more, Slave."

"Please, it hurts. Just be gentle with me. I didn't even know that this was possible!"

"Wow, you are innocent. You've never even heard of anal sex?"

"No, I really am a good. The frustration of being horny is what made me tease. I wanted. . .I wanted a man to take me, Wolfgang. I needed to be fucked. Thank you." The words made me feel dirty, and as I spoke them, he sat on his knees behind me, rubbing his manhood on the outside of my aching backdoor in silence.

"Mmm, that is a good girl. Now, beg for the ass to get fucked."

"Please, fuck me, my love." I forced myself to stop weeping, the shame making me want to die. If I wasn't convincing, then he would just keep hurting me.

"Mmm, that is a really, really good girl." He continued to tease me back there, before he sunk himself deep in my pussy, only to pull out, to
tease my ass some more. At first, this felt really hurt, but the more he did it, the better it felt. My whimpers of shame and pain started to sound a lot like pleasure as he entered my backdoor again.

I kept telling myself that it was because I wanted to be convincing in my role as the willing whore, but it was a lie. This was kind of fun, and that scared me to no end. Little by little, Wolfgang inched into my asshole, making my toes curl every time he would pull out a little, then reinserting a little deeper than before.

Once he was all the way inside me, his rhythm was slow and tender as he pulled in and out, occasionally slipping it in my pussy, before returning into my backdoor. I hated that I loved this. I hated that I wanted more. What I hated most was the moans he was making come out of me. I sounded like a dirty slut as he fucked my asshole in his back yard.

Suddenly, he flipped me over to my back, and grabbed my ankles, pulling them onto his shoulders. His dick was covered in blood as he put it back inside me a little rougher this time, but I had no complaints. It hurt, but it felt good at the same time.

"Feels good now, huh?"

"More! More! I am almost there!"

"Yeah, you like my cock, don't you?"

"Yes! Just fuck me, please, almost. . .AH!" To my shame, I came in an explosion of trimmers, my whole body shaking as my mind went completely numb. I couldn't stop smiling, my face wet with tears. Maybe being his toy wasn't going to be so bad after all.

THE END

(TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. . .)
Old 01-31-2009, 03:41 PM   #2
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

I didn't like as much the way this one started, but once it got going, it was incredibly hot. I'd love to see more!
Old 02-01-2009, 11:59 AM   #3
mollymolotov666

what can i do better?
Old 02-01-2009, 12:14 PM   #4
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

Hmm... I think you describe very well, and make great use of imagery, but the dialog seemed a bit forced and unnatural.. Sorry I can't be more specific. I'll give it another read later and see if anything else springs out at me
Old 02-01-2009, 12:21 PM   #5
mollymolotov666

thank you. i was going to do rewrites anyway, so your help is appriciated. god, you are awesome, lol.
Old 02-01-2009, 12:51 PM   #6
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

Same to you dear
Old 02-22-2009, 02:44 AM   #7
mollymolotov666