Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-23-2007, 09:38 PM   #1
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)
Default how did you find your fetish?

whatever your particular fetish is how and when did you realize that you had those tastes and what did you feel about it ?
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:53 PM   #2
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When i watched Cool Hand Luke, i was facinated by the cuffs and started wishing i was the one playing that role and was in those cuffs. Then as i watched more movies where people were bound with what ever and were touched and forced my desire to try it and to act similar situations out just kept growing into what it is today. I still love the movie Cool Hand Luke, it helped to start my fantasies and the fun that i now have.
(I know a boring story, but the outcome isn't that boring )
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:04 PM   #3
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by my dark side
When i watched Cool Hand Luke, i was facinated by the cuffs and started wishing i was the one playing that role and was in those cuffs. Then as i watched more movies where people were bound with what ever and were touched and forced my desire to try it and to act similar situations out just kept growing into what it is today. I still love the movie Cool Hand Luke, it helped to start my fantasies and the fun that i now have.
no it wasn't boring it was in fact very interesting because it was a very unexpected answer . (also it made me think of a new question)
I hadn't expected that such a unsexy movie or everyday type of movie scene would be something that would start fantasies up..

How old were you at the time?
Old 10-23-2007, 10:09 PM   #4
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i actually don't know where i got my fetish... i think it's cool if my gf ties me up.. or when i tie her up and stuff... and i got into rape role play with her when she told me when she had fantasies about it... we still need to practice on it... but that will prolly come when i'm living with her again
so i guess my fetish came from my girlfriend lol
i don't know if this is considered a fetish... but im a dude who likes to take anal every now and then... have had that since a very VERY young age... i only like it when my girlfriend does it... and that's the truth!
Old 10-23-2007, 10:17 PM   #5
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akirana
i actually don't know where i got my fetish... i think it's cool if my gf ties me up.. or when i tie her up and stuff... and i got into rape role play with her when she told me when she had fantasies about it... we still need to practice on it... but that will prolly come when i'm living with her again
so i guess my fetish came from my girlfriend lol
i don't know if this is considered a fetish... but im a dude who likes to take anal every now and then... have had that since a very VERY young age... i only like it when my girlfriend does it... and that's the truth!
I think the anal thing would definatly fall into the definition of fetish.
so you and your girlfriend often swap roles ? (as in being dom or sub)
Old 10-23-2007, 10:21 PM   #6
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

nah... not often
but rarely we do...
and then i'm tied up with her hand up my ass
but yeh... she's kinda always the sub and me the dom
she also isn't really the type to be a dom...
Old 10-23-2007, 10:21 PM   #7
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
no it wasn't boring it was in fact very interesting because it was a very unexpected answer . (also it made me think of a new question)
I hadn't expected that such a unsexy movie or everyday type of movie scene would be something that would start fantasies up..

How old were you at the time?
I was quiet young when i watched the movie. By then I had also started playing games like cops and robbers and stuff. I should have known i was gonna turn out different to most girls even back then. It wasn't till i was older that the fantasies grew into that that included the rape fantasy side of things.

Though i did think i was a very strange person when i watched that movie and i felt that way as i always thought that the games i liked to play would have just been forgotten about as i got older. I never thought that a movie could make those games want to be turned into actually acting them out in a movie like i had wanted to do when i watched it.

I did fear however that my fasination with cuffs could have caused me to go out and get arrested just to have those thoughts come to life (Luckily i was too chicken to do that and i remained a good girl .)

Hope that all makes sence to you
Old 10-24-2007, 12:16 AM   #8
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
I was quiet young when i watched the movie. By then I had also started playing games like cops and robbers and stuff. I should have known i was gonna turn out different to most girls even back then. It wasn't till i was older that the fantasies grew into that that included the rape fantasy side of things.

Though i did think i was a very strange person when i watched that movie and i felt that way as i always thought that the games i liked to play would have just been forgotten about as i got older. I never thought that a movie could make those games want to be turned into actually acting them out in a movie like i had wanted to do when i watched it.

I did fear however that my fasination with cuffs could have caused me to go out and get arrested just to have those thoughts come to life (Luckily i was too chicken to do that and i remained a good girl .)

Hope that all makes sence to you
well theres nothing wrong with being strange it just means your not average most free minded people are strange
LOL yes only people into bondage could ever see getting cuffed and arrested as a positive thing
still that does mean one can then find a silver lining in even the worse situation lol
Old 10-24-2007, 12:19 AM   #9
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akirana
nah... not often
but rarely we do...
and then i'm tied up with her hand up my ass
but yeh... she's kinda always the sub and me the dom
she also isn't really the type to be a dom...
lol knowing her hand goes up your ass may come under the definition of too much info or more info than I needed. LOL (jk)

Well they do say variety is the spice of life is this girl a current GF or a EX?
Old 10-24-2007, 12:30 AM   #10
my dark side
Banned

Quote:
well theres nothing wrong with being strange it just means your not average most free minded people are strange
I know there is nothing wrong with strange , I pride myself on being strange. I dont know anyone else with blue/black and bright red hair for one. I'm glad im strange, i hate following the crowd (Except when that crowd has other plans for me )

Quote:
LOL yes only people into bondage could ever see getting cuffed and arrested as a positive thing
still that does mean one can then find a silver lining in even the worse situation lol
Thats true. Though i have to make sure i behave myself around the boys in blue, otherwise i may be tempted to do something so they have the change to have their wicked way with me

So i have to ask you Joanna, how did it all start for you?
Old 10-24-2007, 01:03 AM   #11
Akirana
GrandMaster

Quote:
lol knowing her hand goes up your ass may come under the definition of too much info or more info than I needed. LOL (jk)

Well they do say variety is the spice of life is this girl a current GF or a EX?
lol... yeh... i tend to do that alot give too much info haha
she is a current Girlfriend and the only girlfriend i would ever want
Old 10-24-2007, 03:00 AM   #12
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
whatever your particular fetish is how and when did you realize that you had those tastes and what did you feel about it ?

damn i - dont actually know !!

but i have loved tits all of my life !!
Old 10-24-2007, 03:01 AM   #13
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

hey mds isnt that the film where he eats 50 eggs or summthing and also where there is one hot bitch cleaning a car DAMN - imagine if u was doing long stretch and then u saw her bent over a car - GOD DMAN I THINK I WOULD GO NUTS !!
Old 10-24-2007, 04:24 AM   #14
my dark side
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN
hey mds isnt that the film where he eats 50 eggs or summthing and also where there is one hot bitch cleaning a car DAMN - imagine if u was doing long stretch and then u saw her bent over a car - GOD DMAN I THINK I WOULD GO NUTS !!
Yep, thats the film
Old 10-24-2007, 06:23 AM   #15
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When i was 6-7 years old i liked using ropes when i was playing with female cousins. I was about 12 when i saw a rape scene in tv and felt there is something extra between my legs. About a year later, again in a rape scene (prison heat) the extra thing was gushing a liquid.
Shit, i was terrified !!
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:03 PM   #16
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN
damn i - dont actually know !!

but i have loved tits all of my life !!
is loving tits a fetish ? I thought that was everyday behavior for guys LOL
Old 10-24-2007, 11:30 PM   #17
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
I know there is nothing wrong with strange , I pride myself on being strange. I dont know anyone else with blue/black and bright red hair for one. I'm glad im strange, i hate following the crowd (Except when that crowd has other plans for me )

Thats true. Though i have to make sure i behave myself around the boys in blue, otherwise i may be tempted to do something so they have the change to have their wicked way with me

So i have to ask you Joanna, how did it all start for you?
lol everyone misses the fact that my title is token average person. lol

well I think I have more of a enforced bondage fantasy than a rape fantasy I kind of think I got it in my mid to late teens seeing those comic books mags and movies where the heroine was abducted and tied up would end up stripped and on racks or in suspeded bondage suffer some (lightweight types of sexy torture whippings pegs so on) I used to get turned on imagaining myself in those roles .
I only devolped something of a rape fantasy thing very recently like in the last year or so and it was strong for a while but then I got a guilt complex about it lol .

I don't think I have a real rape fantasy thing anyway because even in pure fantasy anything with too much violence to greater threat of death and to much meaness is a total turn off for me.

In fact I think my rape fantasy level is extemly light weight cuz even when I read stories on here like some of those by Louise were the emotions caused by rape are described too well and theres too much meaness by the rapist in it then I find myself feeling sad for the victim and angry at the rapist and wanting to kill him rather than getting turned on lol.

So I am not even all that sure I even have true rape fantasies since I don't imagine very realistic rapes at all lol.

Still part of the reason I first came to this board was to explore and discover about that side of myself so I would say the board has helped on that level even if it is too discover that I am not all that into rape fantasy at least not when it involves very realistiic on a emotional level or violent rape scenes which I guess at most mean i am very very much a lightweight when it comes to rape fantasy lol

I also think I have to much of a conflict in beliefs since in almost every other area of life outside of sex I am the feminist type and I also have too many guilt complexes to ever really fully enjoy or feel fully comfortable with rape fantasy .

Though I don't judge others for not having my hang ups lol
Old 10-25-2007, 03:36 PM   #18
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When I was young, I played a warped version of an 'army game' with a few friends on the street I lived in. The (little) boyfriend I had then was very rough and 'experimental', and as the only girl on the teams (the other girls refused to play - was a bit too rough for them) I was often the victim who was captured by team A and taken back to their base for torture, and I got tied to a tree and interrogated until rescued by my team. Often I'd fight them myself, it was pretty rough, I always remember hitting another boy across the knees with a big stick, lol! And we always played in the woods. It was thrilling to be able to hunt eachother in silence and be captured and raided. We even wore camo and smeared mud on our faces to blend in with the deep woodland...

As I grew older, this developed into a fetish for being chased and hunted down, captured and tortured. Any scenes I saw in films resembling would send thrills to my groin region Even teenage play-fighting with boys would result in a huge adrenaline rush and eventually I'd be hellishly aroused..

And so it contributes to my deepest rape fetishes

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote