Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-21-2012, 12:41 PM   #1
TiedUpSexKitty

TiedUpSexKitty has initial reputation
Default Rape Kittens Search Thread

I'd say it's pretty obvious why I'm here, is it not? So, let's move on to the good stuff, shall we?

Now, I love being kidnapped, raped, and forced to be someones slave//pet. However, it can't just be repeated "you're worthless blah blah blah" I love masters who rape me and get what they want, but still have a heart and aren't like complete bastards who just call me a bitch in every sentence.
((Don't get me wrong, I love sadistic sexual torture and hardcore rape.
I just had a roleplay once where ALL the guy would say was "Oh yeah you like that you filthy bitch. Ohh you worthless slut." Literally, that is ALL he would say. It got kind of old.))

♥ I am not too young, not too old.
♥ Bisexual
♥ Submissive. However, I will in some cases play dominate to girls.
♥ I need detail filled roleplays. Not just *sticks my stick up her love box* ..No.
♥ I am online often. If I'm not, trust I will be back on soon.

Limits
x Scat
x Vore
x Gore
x Needles
x Death
x Completely Heartless Masters (See, I get really turned on when I have a cruel master who sometimes shows caring and has periods where he's more gentle and not completely sadistic.)

Cravings
♥ Being kidnapped and used against my will
♥ Tentacle//Plant sex
♥ Gentle master

TiedUpSexKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:07 PM   #2
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sound like my kind of girl, I can be gentle and caring when my pet behaves herself and we have all the same limits ( I have used needles but only at their request) I have had a long drawn out plan in the works for some time where my captive is reduced to the role of a pet and has to earn her humanity back including her name. If I captured you, I would rape you, keep you naked and on your hands and knees with a tail. You would have to earn the right to eat human food, wear clothes, lose the tail, your name, even speak.

If that sounds what you are looking for reply, or IM me at Larzaius@yahoo.com. I also check often but my phone is peice of shit so don't worry I will eventually reply. Feel free to check out my posts on the board and see if it matches what you are looking for.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #3
TiedUpSexKitty

TiedUpSexKitty has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzaius View Post
Sound like my kind of girl, I can be gentle and caring when my pet behaves herself and we have all the same limits ( I have used needles but only at their request) I have had a long drawn out plan in the works for some time where my captive is reduced to the role of a pet and has to earn her humanity back including her name. If I captured you, I would rape you, keep you naked and on your hands and knees with a tail. You would have to earn the right to eat human food, wear clothes, lose the tail, your name, even speak.

If that sounds what you are looking for reply, or IM me at Larzaius@yahoo.com. I also check often but my phone is peice of shit so don't worry I will eventually reply. Feel free to check out my posts on the board and see if it matches what you are looking for.
I sent you a PM<3
TiedUpSexKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:15 PM   #4
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'll start a thread when you send a notice of rediness
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote