Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Debts to be paid. (me and mchawtie)

I look at the sniveling mess in front of me. Tied to a chair, blood leaking from a broken nose, his split lips, left eye nearly swollen shut. The bastard thought he could avoid paying his debts to me. This was after I had been so generous, giving him an extension and everything. Barely charging any more interest than I usually do. Still he didn't have it when the day came. I decided to pay him a little visit. With my friends Tiny and Big Mike. They are the ones doing the roughing up, that sort of thing is beneath me. But I am here because I like the show. I like watching them suffer.

At first he offered me anything in his apartment to cover it. But a glance around shows that it isn't even close to value. That was when he got the broken nose. After that he shouted out, "My girlfriend, take her. Whores make 500 an hour don't they? A few weeks and I am square." I must admit, I liked the guts it takes to offer someone up to rape to square your debts. I let him call, now I am waiting. I don't like waiting. "If she isn't here in ten minutes, you are as good as dead Jerry."
Old 03-28-2012, 10:59 PM   #2
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

I show up on my boyfriend's doorstep about 5 minutes later, dressed in his favorite outfit on me. A short, plaid, miniskirt, with an almost schoolgirl look to it, and a white button up blouse, with most of the buttons open, leaving the insides of my smooth firm tits, and my hot pink lace bra showing. I wore suspenders, and thigh-high nylons, showing off my great body. Six inch black stilettos completed the outfit.

My hair is styled perfectly, as usual, my side bangs sweeping across my forehead, the ends flicking up at the end of each layer. My make-up is minimal, but still perfectly applicated.

I'd been about to invite Jerry over when he called, so this worked out perfectly. I knocked on the door, calling out "Jerry honey?" In my most seductive voice. I had no clue what waited for me on the other side of this door
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:41 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I could have simply called out for you to enter, but I don't. No, it is probably best for you to discover what is happening slowly. Nodding to Tiny, he clamps his mouth over Jerry's mouth. Not that he was speaking anyway. Want to fight against that last tiny gasp of conscious though. I open the door, smiling. It is how I am able to move in the real world, I don't look like a criminal. Subtly my eyes flash up and down your body. Assessing it like a piece of meat. yes, you will do nicely.

"Hello, I am Jerry's friend Alec. He is in the bathroom right now." Stepping back, "Please come in and wait for him."
Old 03-29-2012, 10:14 PM   #4
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"Nice to meet you Alec, my name's Maria." I say, stepping insidewith a friendly smile
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
Old 03-30-2012, 07:31 AM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

I can see the exact moment your eyes fall on Jerry, helpless and bloody. You must wonder why he didn't call for you to run. "Hello Maria, your boyfriend has offered that you will pay his debt."
Old 03-31-2012, 12:10 AM   #6
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"Jerry?! What happened to you?! What's going on?!" I demand, looking from Jerry, to you, to your friends
Old 03-31-2012, 07:38 AM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

"Jerry owes me money. A lot of money. And he can't pay." Grabbing your shoulders I start to shove you towards the nearest flat surface. "But I figure you can"
Old 04-01-2012, 01:05 AM   #8
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"I have even less money than he does, what makes you think that I can pay? ... Hey! What're you doing?!" I ask, planting my feet firmly into the ground to keep from moving
Old 04-01-2012, 08:57 AM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

I nod to Mike, who wanders over and grabs you by the waist. Lifting and carrying you over to the table, where he slams you down. "We had agreed on a sort of work program." Smiling as I unzip my pants.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:17 PM   #10
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"W-what are you doing?!" I demanded, thrashing around.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:38 PM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

I laugh at your question as my hand goes under your skirt. Pushing your panties to the side. "Raping you."
Old 04-02-2012, 11:17 PM   #12
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"No! No, please don't! Jerry! Help me! Don't let them do this!" I cry out, thrashing around violently, trying to get away
Old 04-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

I growl, slapping you across the face as you jerk around wildly. "This isn't going to keep the both of you alive." Clambering onto the edge of the table, your legs dangling on either side of me. "So shut up and earn your money."
Old 04-06-2012, 12:25 AM   #14
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"No, p-please stop! There has to be other ways to pay back the money! Jerry! Help me!" I sob, trying to kick you away
Old 04-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

YOu are screaming for him to help. I wonder what exactly a beaten man tied to a chair is supposed to do? But I don't want to listen to you, so I clamp my hand down over your mouth, leaving white marks around my fingers. "No, there aren't." Pulling my cock out and rubbing it against your leg.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:18 AM   #16
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I thrash around violently, kicking at you with full force. I can't let this happen. I won't let this happen.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:13 AM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

The thrashing is getting annoying and with a nod to Tiny it stops. His fist slamming into your stomach, then he grabs your legs. Holding onto the them long enough for you to stay in place while I force myself inside you.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:43 AM   #18
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I scream as you force your cock inside me. This can't be happening, I tell myself over and over. This can't be happening.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

No response but a scream. My lips curl in contempt, no fight in this bitch. Thrusting hard and fast, I look at your mouth, seeing that it is moving. Saying something to yourself over and over again. Slapping you across the face, "Look like you fucking enjoy it or your boyfriend is dead."
Old 04-10-2012, 10:19 PM   #20
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I yelp in pain, shrinking away from you. I give a fake moan of pleasure, hoping it was convincing