Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-09-2007, 10:40 PM   #1
MyWorld
Privileged Member

MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I raped my wife today

n it was the best nut i ever blew.

o yea, forgot to mention she enjoyed it to.

Last edited by MyWorld; 08-09-2007 at 10:49 PM.
MyWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 11:48 AM   #2
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Dude, you can't tell us that and then not provide details.

Sometimes when I rape mine it's in a scenario we've planned out. Other times we both achieve mind blowing orgasms when I simply tell her what I could be doing to her.

Example: She knows my lust for her unconscious body. Sometimes she gives me that with the use of alcohol or prescription drugs. Sometimes she play acts it. But sometimes we just talk about it. While we're fucking.

"What would you do if I tried to get away?"

"You want to find out?" I ask her.

"I'm just saying that I could get away if I wanted."

"Not if I didn't want you to."

"So what would you do?"

And all the while keeping rhythm I go into details of how I could overpower her from the top position.

"I could easily knock you out from up here." I tell her. "I outweigh you by 80 pounds or more." and to accentuate the point I will gently allow my fist to graze the side of her jaw.

And her breathing and rhythm will increase as will mine.

Or while placing my hand around her throat I tell her "I could choke you unconscious right now and there is nothing you could do to stop it."

And her hips go into overdrive and she starts humming as the orgasm approaches.

And pulling a pillow from the bed I lay it over her face.

"Smothering is an option as well."

And usually by this point she has orgasmed so hard that she is damn near passed out anyway. I never even get into the old standards of chloroform or drugged drinks or what not. At that point I usually explode inside of her hot dripping pussy and collapse on top of or beside her as we regain or breath and natural heart rates and the glistening sweat evaporates from our bodies.

And then, when we have gotten our senses back and can talk she'll roll over and face me and look me in the eye, and as if to dare me she will say.

"Could not."

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:35 PM   #3
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

thats funny cos i raped her yesterday too!!!!
Old 08-13-2007, 01:57 AM   #4
milf

milf has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman
thats funny cos i raped her yesterday too!!!!