Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-20-2010, 12:08 AM   #1
rockie00

rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Winter Of My Blisscontent

Internet, abduction, rape, bondage and SNAKES oh my

The Winter Of My Blisscontent

We had met on rc one night after I had finished reading one of his new stories. I had been reading his work for about six months and I loved the detail he went to, and the lengths he would go to in order to see to it that his victims sooner or later all submitted and most even climaxed.

He was, and still is, the only man I have ever pm'ed first but I couldn't help myself. After reading his newest story I had to contact him. And that is how it all started. We chatted quite a bit and even spoke on the phone a number of times. Most of our conversations were about me and what was going on in my life. He was much older than me and would give me direction and guidance in certain things that I was involved in. But make no mistake, there was definitely sexual tension between us.

One night, completely out of the blue, he began to undress me over the phone. He went into great detail as to how he was sliding my blouse gently over my firm, round breast. He described just how he reached behind me, slowly moving his hands over my hips and unzipping my skirt. It took him at least ten minuets to describe how he unbuckled the straps from around my ankles and slid my high heels from my feet. By the time I had my second orgasm of the night, I was completely naked, (I was actually shedding my clothes as he spoke). He said good night beautiful, and hung up the phone. He called me that even though I had never sent him a picture. He said he didn't have to see me to know that I was beautiful.

The spring turned into summer and he convinced me that we should do a rollplay on one of the rape forums, and after some convincing, because I didn't think I could do a good enough job at it, I agreed. We did the rollplay and it turned out to be pretty good. Not due to my writing ability but more because he was such a great writer.

One night while we were chatting he suggested I get a post office box because he had something he wanted to send me. I probably would have given him my actual address if he'd ask because I felt we were close enough, and I knew him well enough after six months to trust him. So I opened the post box and sure enough a week later he sent me a book. It was a book we had talked about during one of our chats that I had wanted to read but never gotten around to about the federal reserve.

He was very busy in the fall and we didn't have much time to spend together, so to speak, due to his involvement with volunteer work on the elections and the next thing I knew Thanksgiving was almost on us. We did another rollplay, this one was in private via email, and he ask me to send him a picture. I was a little reluctant at first, so he sent me some of him. He was, to say the least, very impressive for a man his age. Don't get me wrong the pictures were all G rated, fully clothed, except for one where he had his shirt off. If you can picture one of those drill Sargent's with fatigued pants and jump boots, a very buff chest and abs, and a black POW "You are not forgotten" ball cap you would have a pretty good picture of just how good he looked.

Well after that I had no choice. I figured out how to put pictures on my computer and sent him some of me in my favorite cocktail dresses. I got a little risque, showing a little more leg than I probably should have, but all in all nothing indecent. The night I sent them he called on the phone and we had a two hour conversation that I will remember the rest of my life. He rollplay raped me over the phone. He said things and described his actions so vividly that I actually went to my front door twice to make sure it was locked. When he disconnected I was stark naked, spread eagle on my bed in a full sweat and trying to catch my breath. He was unbelievable.

When I caught my breath and settled down I logged into my gmail. He had sent me a one liner.

"We need to do this rollplay in person."

I was truly terrified when I read it. I'm not quite sure why but it was probably because I was thinking the same exact thing and I knew that meant that it would probably happen. Nothing more was mentioned about it for two weeks and I mentally put the thought aside as I prepared for the holiday.

I got a gmail from him one afternoon that said simply "Go to your post office box."

I headed straight for the post office after work, very anxious to see what he had sent. Being the original "It's all about me girl" I figured he had sent me some kind of sweet little christmas present, and I was dying to open it.

I opened the box and quickly scurried off to the corner of the post office to open the envelope. Inside the envelope was a smaller envelope and a letter neatly hand written with what appeared to be an old fashioned fountain pen, in the most beautiful handwriting I had ever seen;

Rockie,
Your failure to mention my invitation to meet face to face leads me to understand that you have a reluctance to take such an impetuous action. I understand.

I've enclosed a round trip ticket from where you are to where I'll be. At the airport will be a rental car in your name. Your flight, if you decide to take it, will arrive OIA just after midnight. Pick up your rental and drive down International Drive 2.5 miles to the Marriott. I'll be in the piano lounge waiting for you. There will be a lot of people around so you will feel safe. We can chat for a while, and you can get a sense of what you will be in for if you decide to stay. I will not pressure you in any way, shape, or form.

If you decide otherwise after we have met, you will be free to turn around and drive back to the airport, and board the next flight back home with no interference from me.

Just one more thing. If you decide to make the trip, when you walk into the lounge, I want you to be wearing that little black cocktail dress and the gold spiked heels you had on in the pictures you sent me.

I won't speak to you now until we meet in the lounge.

My hands were shaking as I opened the second envelope that held the ticket. The date on the ticket was Dec 28th. I had told him that I always took a week off between Christmas and New Years. His plan was perfect. I could meet him in a safe place with people around so I knew I wasn't dealing with some wacko. If it didn't feel right I could go back home and with all the people around he wouldn't dare try and stop me.

I stayed very aroused over the next week as the days seemed like months. I thought about all the possibilities. If we decided to go through with the rollplay, would it be like we did on the net? Or would he do something completely different? Would he discuss with me just what he had planned? I stayed wet all week running all the scenarios over and over in my mind.

Sunday came and I packed one small carry on suitcase. It held everything I needed if things went right. And if things went really right it held a lot more than I needed. I had a taxi pick me up at home and take me to the airport. That way I didn't have that far to walk in these five inch spiked heels. Thank god for the moving sidewalks at my airport.

I was getting a lot of looks as I waited for them to call for boarding but that was something I expected. This little black dress was nearly backless and it was so warm in the airport I had to remove my coat. They finally boarded the plane and I was off to Orlando.

I felt the warmth of excitement in my face as I carried my small carry on with me down the airslide and on to the rental counter. He had provided me with some sort of pass so that I could go directly to the rental lot a pick up my car. It was a nice big luxury car, I think maybe a Lincoln, and I felt very safe and secure once I locked the door and fastened my seat belt.

The gps lit up automatically and the NAV button was flashing. I pushed it and it started telling me just where to go. God I love these things! I pulled out of the lot and turned right as instructed. It wasn't long at all before the reality of what I was about to do settled in on me, and I started to get that empty feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I checked the first street sign that I came to. International drive. What do you know I said to myself, the gps is right again. Two and a half miles went by extremely fast even though I was going only 20 mph the whole way, making sure not to miss the turn into the Marriott.

I got a sudden case of panic when I spotted the familiar Marriott logo and involuntarily slammed on the brakes. I let off the brakes and turned into the parking lot and chuckled at my schoolgirl behavior. I pulled into a parking space about four rows away from the front door. The lot was pretty full, I guessed due to the lateness of the evening and that most folks were already in their room and fast asleep.

For a moment I sat and stared at the front door, partially because I wanted to see who came in and out of the lounge and partially due to the fact that my knees were shaking and I was afraid I would not be able to walk in my heels.

Two couples came out shortly, one woman tall and blond, the other an absolutely beautiful redhead and dressed to the nines. I felt much better about the cocktail dress I was wearing. The only thing worse than being under dressed is being way, way overdressed.

I screwed up my courage, stopped my knees from rattling and swung the heavy door open. I stood in the opening between the door and the car staring at the front door of the Marriott thinking to myself that this might be my last chance to walk away from this crazy escapade. He was sitting in there waiting for me. Waiting to display himself as a sane, calm and nonthreatening person. He was going to be selling himself as "safe" to enter into this arrangement with. He would use the same charm he used to get me naked over the phone and screaming for him to fuck me.

I had to be able to look in his eyes and read the deceit or sincerity, and not listen to the silky words as they flowed from his velvet lips. I had just stepped back two steps and slammed the door shut when the smell of leather filled my nostrils and an instant later the leather covered vice like grip slid firmly over my mouth. Before I had time to react I was snatched off my feet into the air, screaming into the glove I swung my legs wildly trying to kick at anything.

Just then I hear the roar of a car engine and then suddenly the squealing of brakes as a huge black Lincoln stops dead right next to me. My eyes meet with the drivers as I'm carried towards the back of the car. I hear the click and see the trunk opening slowly as a second man takes hold of my ankles. I twist and turn trying to loosen their grip to no avail. With an economy of movement and commotion they drop me into the trunk and slam the lid shut.

The finality of that trunk slamming shut was the most horrific moment of my life. They had taken me so fast, with such military precision. This wasn't my on line roll play mate.....this was different.....this was almost professional. Oh my god. Was I being abducted into the white slave trade? Oh god, what have I gotten myself into?

I felt the slamming of two car doors and the Lincoln slowly pulled away. My knees were shaking once again and I felt my way around the trunk. It was padded all over with a thick foam material. I was laying on it, it was on the trunk lid and the walls of the trunk. It made it impossible for me to hear anything outside the trunk or in the passenger compartment.

I was terrified, more terrified than I had ever been. The ride lasted over an hour. We traveled fast and slow over normal roads and probably interstate judging from the speed and the smoothness of the ride. And then finally ten minuets of bumpy dirt road that I thought would never end and I knew when it did my real trouble would just be beginning.

The car came to an abrupt stop. When the trunk lid opened I was ready. I had managed to crouch down on my knees and sprung at the first figure I saw. My nails were quickly dug into the face of what I think was the driver, and I ripped as hard as I could. A second man, probably the one who had originally grabbed me, tried to take hold of my ankle. I was able to draw back my other leg and punch the point of my stiletto into his chest. Unfortunately not deep enough to do any real damage.

The third one was on me in an instant, and he was not to be put off. His grip around my waist was like a steel vise. He quickly lifted me into the air and throwing me to the ground. The driver pulled me to my feet and spun me around pushing me up against the Lincoln. The blood from my nails was flowing down his face as he drew back to hit me. The third man caught his fist before he was able to deliver his blow.

"What the fuck are you doing" screamed the driver. "Do you see what this bitch did to me?"

"We weren't hired to beat her up asshole, all we have to do is deliver her."

The driver released his grip on me and turned quickly punching the third man in the face. They both went to the ground in what looked like may be a fight to the death. These were all big, tough, mean men. I started to move slowly away from the action thinking I may be able to sneak into the car and get away while they were fighting.

Just as I opened the car door the man I had stabbed with my heel grabbed me from behind and forced me face down across the hood of the car. His hands went directly to my thighs as he quickly pulled my dress up over my ass.

"You think you're gonna get away with stabbing me whore?" he said as he slid my panties down around my thighs.

"Please......I didn't mean to stab you. I.....I was just scared."

"No dice bitch, you're about to pay for what you did."

I felt him slide his hand between us opening his zipper. He pulled out his cock and pressed it against my ass. He was big, not the biggest but big enough, and hard as steel. I begged him to stop but he wouldn't hear it. I could only hope he wanted my pussy and not my ass.

I tried to straighten up but he quickly shoved me back down. He spread my cheeks and his cock head touched my rosebud. I began to violently wiggle my ass and scream as loud as I've ever screamed hoping to draw the attention of the one in the fight that stopped the driver from beating me up.

Just as he began to push into me I heard a strange "click" and the man behind me froze.

"Is that pretty little pink ass worth getting your brains blown all over the windshield of the Lincoln?"

I looked over my shoulder, and there with the biggest handgun I had ever seen, resting against the temple of my about-to-be rapist, was a man dressed totally in black with a full leather mask covering his entire head and face.

The man behind me let me go and raised his hands immediately just as the other two who were fighting came running around the rear of the car. The stranger shifted his aim at the two.

"It was such a simple task I asked you to do for me wasn't it? Find me a pretty girl, preferably from out of town so she won't be missed right away, and deliver her here to me. And I get here to find two of you who seem in need of medical attention and this moron with his cock in her ass!"

"No sir....no no... I swear I didn't fuck her yet.........."

The stranger put two fingers under my chin lifting my face.

"Did this moron penetrate you dear?"

I had the feeling all I had to say was yes and he would have blown this guys head off, and it was tempting, but I had enough troubles of my own right now and causing the stranger to kill someone wasn't going to improve my situation.

"No" I said as my eyes strained to see the face behind the mask. "No he didn't."

His eyes left mine and traveled down my body. I don't remember anyone ever looking at me so intensely before. His head cocked first left then right as his eyes seemed to savor each and every curve of my body.

"Pull your panties up." He said to me as he took an envelope out of his pocket and handed it to the man who stopped the driver from hitting me. "Now you three get the hell out of here."

I watched as the three brutes hurried to their car and spun their tires getting away. The stranger opened his coat and put his gun in a shoulder holster and then turned back to me.

"Turn around" he spoke with a stern voice. I obeyed immediately. After a few seconds he said in a very low voice, "Very nice.....very nice."

"Tell me" he said as the cool night air began to chill me to the bone, "If you get the opportunity will you try and escape?"

I thought about my answer long and hard. Was he trying to see if I would lie to him?

"Yes I would." I felt him step closer to me.

"Put your hands behind your back." he ordered.

I had no choice. As quick as I obeyed him I felt the cold steel of handcuffs close around my right wrist and then the left. He was very close to me now and my finger tips brushed his trousers as he leaned in and covered my head with a black cloth bag. It was a very strange sensation. His presence was enormous.

I felt the tips of four fingers against my naked back guiding me and indicating without words he wanted me to move. I followed his lead, much as you would the push and pull of someone you were dancing with. He stopped me and I heard the car door open. Then with complete precision he turned me, and folded me into the car, gently lifting my legs in and closing the door. I sensed he had put me in the back seat as we began to move down the road.

I was afraid to know, and there was no way I could come right out and ask. What would I say? Excuse me but are you the on line pervert that I flew in to discuss a rape rollplay with? What if it wasn't him?

It must be him. I choose to believe it's him.This is way too big of a coinsidence. Is it possible that I fly in for a fantasy rape rollplay and actually get abducted and raped? No, I don't think so.......What if this isn't about rape? what if this guy is a sadist, what if this is about torture and dismemberment?
Oh my god I've got to know........I've got to know.

"You know" I said in my most confident voice, "You know this is not what we agreed on."

He said nothing.

I had to try again, I couldn't let it go.

"What about the conversation?.........What happened to you can turn around and drive back to the airport?"

Again, no reply.

It was if he knew nothing of what I spoke. It was as if he was not my cyber roll play partner. Nothing I said drew a response or even a recognition that I had even spoken. He was a terrifying presence.

He drove another twenty minuets before coming to a stop. First his door opened and closed and then mine. The air had turned colder and I assumed that was because we were deeper in to the central forida wetlands. I could feel the difference in the area as he pulled me from the car. The air was wet with the smells of the swamp and full of the sounds of its animals. I felt that I was very far from anything or any body that could help me.

Again with those fingers against my bare back he guided me. When we stopped I heard what sounded like a key open a door. "Step up" he commanded.

My mind was swirling, I couldn't focus, I knew if he got me into his house that I was lost. I panicked and turned to run. Whipping my head from side to side I managed to get the black cloth sack off so I could see where to run. I headed down a dirt path and passed the car we had come in. I knew if I could hide long enough to work these cuffs over my ass and legs I would have a chance.

Suddenly there came the schrill sound of a whistle and within seconds the two largest dogs I have ever seen came charging down the road, passing me, and on the command of a second whistle stopped dead and blocked the road in front of me. I started to walk by them and they both, as if on command, snarled their jowls back and showed me their teeth.

He walked calmly up from behind and both dogs dropped onto their haunches immediatly. He then asked me the question that sent chills throughout my entire body.

"What is your name?" he said quietly.

The reality of what his question meant hit me like a brick and my knees gave way. I dropped to the ground sobbing. He reached down and helped me to my feet by my arm.

Again he asked, "Your name?"

Through my sobs and sniffeling I was able to utter my name.

"Roxanne" I said, expecting some kind of threat of what may happen to me if I tried to escape again.

"Well then Roxanne" he said as he started me back towards the house, "You run remarkably well in those spiked heels."

When we reached the house he ushered me into a very large, very dimly lit room. The walls were black and erie looking. As my eyes adjusted to the lack of light I saw there was a rather large, probably a king size bed at one end of the room. There was a table of sorts next to the bed and things hanging from the ceiling over and around the bed. There was also a table that was padded and covered in black leather. It was the kind of table you would see in a health studio where they do massages. There were chains hanging near the foot of the table and attached to the chains were some sort of leather ankle or wrist restraints.

The silence in the room was deafening as he moved me to a chair near the center. "Don't move" he said. I stood motionless and terrified. He walked to the table and opened a drawer. When he returned he knealt in front of me and fastened my ankles together with a set of leather cuffs that were padded with foam and buckled tightly with large brass buckles.

I found it hard to keep my balance with my wrist behind my back and not able to move my feet. My tears had dried and I was able to control my fear long enough to realize that I was in the hands of evil. He didn't know my name and he had no idea what I was talking about in the car. I had to accept the fact that he was not my cyber playmate and that I had been randomly picked by his hired thugs in the hotel parking lot.

I screwed up my courage and asked him bluntly,"What do you intend to do with me."

He slid his palm gently across my cheek and into the long lengths of my hair and whispered, "Everything my dear, absolutly everything."

I shuddered at the sound of his voice. I don't know why, he didn't have a british accent, but somehow his voice and demeanor reminded me of the part Anthony Hopkins played in Silence. It had a calming effect, yet at the same time there wasn't a fiber in my body that wasn't absolutly horrified.

He took a black cloth from his pocket, folding it twice and wrapping it around my eyes and tying it behind my head. "What are you doing......why are you blindfolding me" I demanded. No reply

Suddenly bright flashes of light shown through my blindfold. One after another in very quick sequence. My god he was taking pictures of me. "Stop it" I screamed "Stop that this very instant" I screamed so hard that I almost through myself off balance. He ignored me and continued to take pictures. He must have taken a whole roll of film before the flashing and whirring of the camara stopped.

"You're a very attractive young women Roxanne, I'm indeed fortunate to have found you. Now then, there is a stool directly behind you, please sit down."

I tried to feel the stool with the backs of my legs but the restraints made it impossible to move them far enough back to touch the stool. I was afraid he just wanted to see me fall backwards while he took more pictures.

"You will learn Roxanne, to trust what I say" I could feel him right in front of me. His presence was enormous. I could taste his breath and breath his scent. Suddenly his lips touched mine. They were warm and moist and I jerked my head back with sufficent force to cause me to lose balance and fall back onto the stool. "You see? There was no reason not to trust me was there?"

He walked behind me and unlocked my handcuffs. He put leather restraints on my wrist like he had put on my ankles. He attached them together but this time in front. For the next ten minuets or so he left me on the stool as he moved about the room. I heard drawers open and close, tables rolled across the old wooden floor and the clatter of things. Finally the sound of ice hitting in a glass and his footsteps making their way back to me.

I first felt the cold rim of the glass against my lower lip and then the sweetness of the amaretta de sarone on my tongue. He put the sniffter in my hands.

"Now Roxanne I'm going to leave you for twenty minuets or so and when I return we'll get started.Make very sure you don't remove your blindfold while I'm gone"

"What ........what do you mean?.........get started with what?"

I heard the door close and what sounded like a deadbolt slide shut. What did he mean get started? God......what was he going to do to me?

I sat there paralyzed too scared to move. What were all those sounds he had made? What was he getting ready? What did he roll across the floor? I had to see, I had to know what he was planning. I moved my hands slowly towards my face. I'll push the blindfold up just a little so I can see around the room.

But wait.....what if he is somehow watching. What if he has a camara somewhere in the room? What if he really didn't leave and he is standing here watching me? I don't care I have to know. Slowly I push the cloth up. The dimly lit room makes it hard to focus. And then I see it as the abject terror paralyzes me.

His two dogs........on their haunches not more than three feet from me. My hands are frozen in fear. I literitly can not move. Both dogs stand simultaniously and move right to my feet and sit back down. I can barely move my fingers to pull the blindfold back down and sit completely rigid for the next twenty minuets.

"I see you were not able to resist the temptation to take a look around the room Roxann." He said with that soft, almost gentle patrinizing voice." I hope the boys here wern't too awfully rough with you......or do you like it rough Roxann? Well, never mind, we'll find that out soon enough won't we?"

He put two fingers under my chin applying upward pressure, indicating he wanted me back on my feet. I posistioned my feet under me and raised myself to a full standing position.

"What.........what are you doing?" I asked through trembleing lips.

It took just seconds for my question to be answered as his nimble fingers began to slowly slide the straps of my dress down and over my shoulders.

"I want you naked, my beautiful young whore, completely and devastatingly naked."

He moved from one shoulder to the next, meticulously, as if there was a perfect way to remove the top of a cocktail dress. I felt the cool air on my chest and the warmth of his nearby fingers. The silk slid gently down over my breast stopping at my nipples. I felt his breathing deepen, much like a race horse who knows he is about to come out of the gate, and is taking in as much oxygen as possible. I felt the slight tug of his finger on my dress between my breast as the silky top dropped the rest of the way to my waist.

I had been naked in front of men before, plenty of times. Even strangers, one night stands. But never had I ever felt so vunerable, so completely at a mans mercy.

I felt the tips of his fingers glide lightly over my breast. Almost as if he was afraid to touch them.....afraid he would ruin something. "They are lovely Roxann, so round, so perfectly round and firm......and your nipples...so large and so very hard. Are you cold Roxann?" He asked with a wicked little laugh.

I heard what sounded like a chair or a stool being dragged across the creaky wooded floor and stopped directly in front of me. I felt him move behind me raising my arms , one at a time, over my head and attach each wrist to an overhead chain. He had me stretched taut to a point where I almost had to stand on my tip toes.

The warmth of his breath on the back of my neck was daunting and again made me realize the seriousness of my situation. "Please mister.....please don't hurt me." I begged.

He slid around to my front and sat on the stool. An animalistic groan of pleasure came from him as his hands settled on my hips. His fingers slipped inside of my dress as he stretched it down and over my hips. I got the strangest kind of rush as the silky material glided past my thighs and settled around my ankles. His hands slid up and over my hips, tracing the line of my waist and sliding behind to the small of my back. I could feel his breath on my belly, his lips so close but never touching, his fingers once again barely touching my breast as he continued his sensual tour of my nakedness.

His fingers traced back down my belly to my panties. I felt the black lace pressed into my flesh as his hands finally applied pressure with his touch. He was massaging my hips with the heels of his hands while his fingers taunted and teased under the waistband of my panties.

And suddenly they were gone.

Somehow, with one lightening movement, he had snatched my panties completely off of my body and he had me completely naked.

Again his breath on my belly moving slowly up and up until finally his lips against my flesh. Lightly kissing, touching, tasting. His hands on the back of my hips, holding and caressing while his mouth inched its way closer and closer to my breast. I wanted to scream for him to stop, that he didn't have the right.....but I couldn't. I wouldn't if I could. God help me I wanted it. I wanted it so badly.

He took my nipple between his wet, warm lips and began to feast on my breast. He became a madman. His tongue moved like a slithering snake from my nipples around my breast and back. I cried out, "Stop please stop you're scaring me......don't hurt me please." He pulled his stool closer, wrapping his arms around my back and drawing me tight against his leathered face. For the next ten minuets he ravaged my chest and belly with his lips, his tongue, his mouth. He worked me into such a frenzy. I could hardly catch my breath and then he stopped. He left me at the height of my arousal. My mind was swirling. What now? I thought as he went behind me and slipped my blindfold off. "You're a very passionate young woman Roxanne, you'll do very well during you're time with me."

"This isn't right.........you need to turn me loose." I said as I tried to regain my breath.

He moved back in front of me and pulled his shirt over his head. His chest was heavily muscled and covered with thick salt and pepper hair. His biceps were very large and well defined, not like someone who was a body builder but more like a man who had been working and doing hard physical labor all his life. His right shoulder had the Marine Corps symble tatooed on it with what appeared to be a bullet hole scar right in the center. He turned his back to me and unbuckled his trousers. He had a very ugly scar right next to spine that looked like some kind of knife wound. He dropped his trousers.

My whole body trembled with fear as he stepped out of his pants and turned around. I tried to keep eye contact as long as I could. He stared intently into my eyes as if to challenge me. As if to say "Go ahead, take a look, you know you want to."

He took two steps forward. His eyes never left mine. He knew I would have to make an overt effort to look down now to see him, to see what I so badly needed to see. I wouldn't look. I wouldn't admit to him that I so wanted to see his manhood. He kept staring, it seemed like forever until he finally spoke.

"Look down Roxanne"

"I will not"

"You want to look down Roxanne"

"I do not."

Last edited by rockie00; 08-26-2013 at 08:56 PM.
rockie00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:11 AM   #2
rockie00

rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Winter Of My Blisscontent Part II

He walked the rest of the way to me. Taking hold of himself he pulled me against him trapping his manhood flat against my stomach between us. He got the reaction he expected as my eyes grew wide. He was big....very big and thick.....big, thick and hard. Had he been my date and not my rapist I would have been thrilled to death. I've always loved the feeling of being filled to the max with just a little more hot, throbbing meat that I was designed to accomedate.

But this was different. I had no idea what he would do with me. If all he intended was to fuck me, well, that was one thing, but he had a room full of nightmares here and I was terrified to think that many of them would soon be mine. I had to escape. One way or the other I had to find a way to get out of here before he hurt me bad.

"I can't take all that mister.........I'm just not made that way, you'll split me in two if you try to fuck me with that. You'll rip my insides loose.....you'll kill me......is that what you want to do?"

"You have no idea what you're capable of Roxanne." He said in that oh so calm voice." But you will soon. When our time together is over you will have done things and gone places you didn't think were possible. You will reach heights that you have only dreamed of. And when you are on that plane, going back to wherever it is you came from, you will begin your search that will last a lifetime. Your search for someone...anyone that can take you back to where you've been with me."

"You didn't answer my question you arrogant monster." I spit out at him regretting the words before they were even out of my mouth.

He took my face in his hand and put his lips to my ear, "If I were going to kill you, would I have spent two-hundred and fifty dollars on this fine leather mask?"

He unchained my arms and disconnected the clip that secured my ankles together.

"Now let's get you a little more aquainted with my cock.Follow me."

He led me across the room to an overstuffed leather chair. He sat down and picked up a glass that was on the table next to it. I stood silently in front of him as he sipped from the glass and slowly surveyed my body from top to bottom. "Turn around for me Roxanne."

I turned on my heal and stopped with my back towards him. I could feel his eyes burn over my legs and hips. I could hear that low volumn gutteral roar that comes deep from within a man when he has a woman in this position.

"You are one beautiful whore Roxanne."

"I am not a whore." I shot back.

"You are tonight Roxanne.....you are tonight. Now turn around and get on your knees."

I turned back around to face him but my eyes glanced around the room.

"That's a very dangerous thought your having Roxanne. You do remember the speed at which my boys here caught you running down the road don't you?"

"I.......I wasn't thinking about running. I was looking at all the things on the walls and hanging from the ceiling."

There were three very large pillows stacked up next to his chair. I arranged them in front of his chair and went to my knees. He spread his legs as I stared at his enormous manhood. It must have been at least nine inches long. It was, I have to say, the best shaped cock I have ever seen. No menacing bumps or irregular bends or turns. The veins were fully engorged with blood and it must have been at least two and one half inches thick. The helmet was huge and perfectly formed.

He took himself in his left hand and motioned for me to lean in. I rested my arms on his thighs as he guided his cock to my lips. "Your goal here for the next hour or so Roxanne, should be to endear yourself to me as much as you can, in order to keep as many of those whips and other devices hanging on the wall and from the ceiling."

I looked up at the evil son of a bitch with my most wanton smile as I took his cock in my hand and slid my lips over his head.
The mear size of his head made it difficult to do what I normally would do, so this was all new territory to me. I have had big dicks before but never like this. I pulled my lips off of his head and began to flick it with my tongue. All around the rim, up to thr dome and back down. Every once in a while I would force the head in my mouth again and get as much of it in my mouth as possible.

I could tell he was growing impatient so I pushed his cock up and licked his balls. They were huge and I couldn't help but wonder what size load he carried in them. Guess I would find out soon enough. I pursed my lips and dragged them up and down his cock.

I licked and kissed and sucked for what seemed hours. I would moan and look up at him while my tongue was busy flicking every part of his cock and balls. I could see him smileing behind that evil mask, but besides his cock staying as hard as steel for forty-five minuets he never so much as groaned or grunted. I had to get him to cum. My jaws were aching, I had already cum twice, and I still was scared to death of what he may do to me.

I pushed his cock as far as I could into my mouth. Drawing back again and again, gradually I was able to get most of it down my throat. I felt at first like it would split me wide open, but once I got my breathing and rythem right it became easier, and after a short time, even pleasurable.

I could feel his cock swell in my mouth as I plunged my face down on him faster and faster. His throbbing meat felt like a drum beat as my speed increased and my cries of pain became moans of ecstacy. He took my head in his hands and interlocked his fingers just as I felt the cum begin to travel up from the base of his mamouth cock. He slammed himself all the way in as the first wave exploded deep in my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could but two more waves quickly reloaded my throat faster than I could keep up with, and still he would not let me back off.

I pushed against his knees with my palms as hard as I could. His grip broke and I jerked my head away just in time for two more explosions of hot cum to splatter my face. I collapsed in front of him on the floor, choking and gasping for air. He gave me just enough time to clear my throat and stop coughing before he took a handful of my hair and pulled me back to my knees.

I could almost see the evil in his eyes behind the mask as he wiped the cum from my face with his finger and held it out for me to lick. I cleaned his finger time after time until all his jism had been wiped from my face. "How many times?" he asked.

I glared up at him, still breathing deeply trying to catch my breath. "Three.......three times, you evil son of a bitch."

He stood up still with my long auburn hair locked around his fingers. "You're about to find out what real evil is like." He said as he dragged me across the room, naked, kicking, and screaming, to the bed.

He pulled me to my feet by my hair and literally slammed me down on the bed. He was very strong and made me feel so insignificant as he tossed me around. I tried to resist but he was overpowering. He used leather straps to bind each of my wrist to two corners of the headboard. He climbed on the bed between my legs, and with those chains that hung from the ceiling individually secured each one of my legs up in the air and spread perfectly for just about anything he wanted to do to me.

"What are you going to do?" I pleaded. " Are you going to hurt me?, please........I'll do whatever you want....whatever it takes, just don't hurt me.....please."

He said nothing but began to kiss the inside of my calves. Slowly he covered my legs with his very capable lips. Kissing, nibbleing biting his way to my thighs, my stomach and finally my dripping, wet pussy.

He did everything a man can do to a woman with his mouth. His tongue was unbelievably big and strong. He sucked and kissed and bit my hot wet pussy for an hour before he let me cum. And no more than I exploded in his mouth he dove right back in laying his hot mouth on my now super sensitive clit. His tongue explored every part of my ass and pussy. He was relentless as he would bring me to the edge of orgasm time and time again and then not let me cum.

It was at one of these time when he suddenly stopped and walked out of the room. He returned a short time later with a small jar. He knelt between my legs again and began to rub the contents of the jar on my breast. First one and then the other, then a line going up to my mouth, around my lips and back down my chest and belly to my pussy. Once there, he scooped a generous amount onto his two fingers and slipped them inside of me. His touch was very light but his fingers were rough, like the fingers of a working man. No matter just like everything else, he knew what to do with them.

Once again he left the room.

This time he was gone for only a few seconds when he returned holding what looked to be a bag, like you see the Brinks guards carry full of money, only made from burlap.

He once again climbed onto the bed between my legs. With my eyes fixed on the bag I began to imagine all kinds of things that this evil bastard would have in that bag. I could imagine him pulling out tit clips or needles, egg vibrators, dildos. He stared directly into my eyes as he reached slowly into the bag. It seemed his hand was in there forever. He grabbed the bottom of the bag with his free hand and quickly snatched the bag free.

"Oh my god noooooooo oh no not that please ...........oh nooooooooooooo"

The four foot black snake wrapped itself around his arm. My lips were trembling. The words would not come out. He enjoyed watching me squirm at the sight of this snake. He very carefully held him just over my belly. Using both of his hands he would let the reptile slide smoothly from one hand to the other, always keeping one hand wrapped tightly around the snakes upper body six or eight inches behind his head. The snakes tongue flicked out tasting the air, his head darting from one side to the other almost as if he was trying to find something.

"Please don't let it touch me ..............please I'll do whatever you want me to do......anything.......anything at all, just please don't let him touch me."

With that he dropped the balled up snake right on my belly. I screamed louder than even I thought was possibly. The snake coiled in a tight ball and didn't move. I was horrified. I had been brought up with two brothers in the south, so I was no stranger to snakes. They would find one and then chase me with it just to hear me scream until I got old enough realize that they would not be holding it themselves if there was anything to be afraid off. So I knew this snake was just a regular old garden variety black snake, but still the thought of it on my naked belly was chilling.

I could see the sick smile behind his mask as the black began to slither up my belly towards my breast. I could feel the ripple of the snakes contortions along the entire length of its body. His tongue seemed to be tasting whatever it was that he had rubbed up and down my body. I watched in absolute terror as its head slid up between my breast. I tried to speak, I wanted to beg.......I wanted to do anything to make him stop, but no sound came out, as hard as I tried I could only watch in horror as the snakes mouth pushed against my breast. My god.....the snake was eating.........eating the paste that this monster had rubbed over my belly and breast.

I pulled against my restraints as hard as I could to no avail. As the blacks mouth moved slowly over my breast I realized its tail had slid over my thigh and was resting between my legs. Each time the snakes body moved closer I felt the rippeling of its contortions all along my body. His mouth pressed against every part that this monster had covered with paste and I could feel the tiny tongue constantly flicking....hungerly lapping up the trail of paste.

The snake drug it thick muscular body across my breast as it followed the trail towards my face. Licking constantly with with that hidious tongue it worked its way up my neck. His tail was now lying against my labia and each time he inched his way closer to my face I felt the contortion ripple slowly across my clit. I was shocked to understand that even in this horrific situation I was still feeling arousal with the manipulation of my sex.

The huge black moved across my chin and lips in no time. Just before he made the turn at my mouth we were, for just an instant, eye to eye. There was something mesmerizing..........almost hypnotic............maybe even triumphant about the look in the snakes eyes. His thick body slid effortlessly over my lips as he headed back down and over my breast. He stopped momentarily to clean the paste from my nipple and I again felt the little shocks of arousal. I felt patheticaly helpless.

My terror had been so all consuming for the last twenty minuets that it hadn't occured to me the final destination of this creature until he slid past my navel. He continued to lick with that tongue and consume the paste trail as he steadily moved closer and closer to my pussy.

"Please.........please don't let him do this." I pleaded in an almost whisper, as if I was afraid he would hear. "I'll do anything..........anything you want.......just not this, please I'm begging you." I pulled again at my restraints but they just seemed to tighten for my effort. He wouldn't stop the snake.....I knew he wouldn't. He just knelt there between my legs stroking his massive cock and grinning behind that mask as the head of the blacksnake turned and gently slipped inside of me!

"Oh god no" I pleaded as I felt the tongue dart out inside of me.

I felt the ripple of its body in my pussy as he strived to get in deeper. I could feel his mouth eating away at the paste his master had so generously served up inside of
me. As he ate he pushed deeper and deeper into me. The part of the snake that was inside of me was contorting constantly while the rest of its body was thrashing around wildly against my thighs and belly. Its constant struggle to get deeper caused it to constrict tightly against my clit. Each time I felt that twinge of arousal. I tried to fight the urge but the snake was ravenous, and to make matters worse my rapist began to pull the black all the way out of me and then watch as the single minded snake agressivly drove back into my pussy. He repeated that at least twenty times before he let the snake have its way, but by that time my mind was no longer in a state of terror. I was in heightened arousal.

The sweat poured from my body as the black ate his way to my bottom. I felt myself pumping my hips and moaning in ecstacy. My rapist stroked his long cock as I longed for the feel of a body on top of me. Suddenly I felt something different.........much, much different. Suddenly I felt as if the snake was growing inside of me. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh......Oh god I.....I.....I....awwwwww"

I looked between my thighs to see the head of the snake slowly emerging from me as his body was still going in. He had turned around inside of me and half of him was coming out as the other half was still going in. The snake was turning and slowly dragging his body across my cervix while the incoming part of his body was being shoved directly against my G spot. I felt every ripple of contortion against my clit as he exited me. I couldn't have cared less what had made me feel this way, at this moment, as I exploded in an orgasm unlike I had ever known. My screams and spasmatic convulsions seemed to go on forever. My entire body shook with erotic pleasure as the black slowly and gently slipped out of me, leaving me in a puddle of my own sweat, trying to catch my breath.

My rapist picked up the snake and returned it to the bag, tying the top with the cord he had previously removed. He dropped the bag to the floor and mounted me. I was still trying to catch my breath when he slammed the entire length of his cock into me with one giant stroke, banging against my cervix. I screamed to no avail as he drew back and slammed me again this time letting out a primal growl that I surely thought he was about to cum. He hit me again and again with his rock hard shaft as I stared into the black eyes behind that leather mask.

He continued to pound me hard.....very hard like men do when they are nearing their climax. But he went on and on driving me harder and harder. After my snakgasm I thought it would be quite a while before my next, but apparently my rapist knew something I didn't. He went on for what seemed like hours, filling me over and over again with his massive cock. Slow, fast, hard, gentle on and on and on. Always staring into my eyes, always making me want it back as soon as he took it away. He just felt right inside of me. This rapist.......this..... monster this......... master, gave me three more orgasms before this night was over. When he erupted inside of me finally, while I was cuming for the third time, I remember whispering, "Don't stop..............don't ever stop." right before I passed out.

It was noon on the 29th when I awakened to find myself alone and my arms and legs free. I looked around the room thinking he had left his dogs to guard me again but I was indeed alone. There was a coffee maker on a table in the middle of the room that was in the process of brewing a fresh pot. I wrapped a sheet around me, and on still very shaky legs, made my way over to the coffee. As I poured I noticed an envelope with my name hand written on it in old style handwriting.

I took my steaming coffee and the envelope to the overstuffed chair that only the night before I had knelt in front of while he had raped my face.

Roxanne,

The door directly to the right of the bed is quite an elaborate shower and dressing room. There is a cosmetic table where you will find everything you need for presenting yourself to me this evening. There is a walk in closet in the room where you will find the gown, shoes and accesories you will require. The first door to the left is a kitchen. Please feel free to prepare breakfast or lunch for yourself. The liqour cabinet is fully stocked.

I'll come for you again at 9:00 PM You'll of course, be ready when I arrive.

Who the hell did this guy think he was? He has me kidnapped, strips me naked, rapes me nine ways to sunday and lets a four foot black snake fuck me, and now he wants me to take a shower, have a few drinks, and get ready for him to do it all again. The bastard!

I sit in the chair tapping my foot in anger and drinking my cofee. What in gods name will he do to me tonight? What disgusting exersizes will he require me to endure? Can he possibly take me to even a higher level of passion and arousal? God, I hate him so. He is the most evil being on the planet..................and the most capable.

The shower is truly a work of art as the water sprays me from twelve or fifteen different water heads similtaniously. I feel cleansed beyond imagination as the pulsating water streams cover every inch of the body that he abused and rewarded for so much of last night. I stay in way too long letting the warmth relax my tired body, knowing that in just a few hours he will be putting me through god knows what.

After towling off I climb back into bed and fall fast asleep. It's almost eight when I awaken. Damn, he'll be here in just one hour, I'd better get going. I do my make up and hair first, making very sure I look just perfect. What in the world is wrong with me? He's going to rape me again and I'm preparing as if I'm about to be taken to the prom. I'm going to survive this ordeal........whatever I have to do.......I will survive.

I'm stunned when I see the gown he has layed out for me. It is absolutly fabulous. Everything is pure white. The gown, the nylons and garter belt, the strapless bra and panties and the shoes.........oh yes the shoes. They are six inch spikes, pure white with a double ankle strap. I dress slowly enjoying the feel of the expensive lingeriere against my soft, silky skin. I pull the nylons over my calves and fix them to the garter belt. The bra fits me perfectly and the shoes, although not the most comfortable, will certainly accent my legs and ass.

I'm standing in front of a full length mirror when I slide the dress over my head. It is full length to the floor with a slit that runs all the way to where my thighs meet. Each step I take reveals my entire leg. The front of the dress is held up by one tiny spagettie strap that circles my neck. There is a vee cutout from just below my neck all the way to my navel that exposes the inside half of both of my breast. And the back of this dress is.....well non existent. I'm bare from my shoulders to just above the crack in my ass. He may be a sick, evil man but he certainly has taste.

At the far end of this room is a small stocked bar with stools and a coffee table with a couple of chairs. I pour myself a Grand Mariner and wait impatientally for nine o'clock, reminding myself that my only goal tonight is survival.

I hear keys turning and bolts sliding and the door swinging open as he enters the room. He pauses in the doorway and with the light behind him he presents even a more impressive figure. He has neatly cut away the portion of the leather mask that covered his mouth. I can now see his beard covered chin and lips. It looks as if he wears a full beard closely cropped and neatly manicured. He has on a leather duster that goes well below his knees. The only sound in the room is his bootheels on the wooden floor as he slowly makes his way to me. He stops just short of where I'm standing at the bar and looks me over closely. I feel the heat from his eyes and sense the primal man that he is. He takes a step closer and his eyes devour me for what seems like hours. I've never been looked at with such an intensity.....such an animalistic longing. I think this must be how a trapped animal must feel when it is about to be eaten by the preditor.

"I've decided to... to cooperate with you tonight. I've decided to give you everything you want. I won't fight or resist.........I'll.....I'll be your whore." I said to him with all the confidense I could muster.

He moved closer to me backing me up to the bar. He stepped between my legs with his leg pressing his thigh against my pussy.

"You didn't really think you could control events this evening with your ridiculous little speech did you?"

"I...I didn't mean anything by it I.....I just meant......."

"Never mind Roxanne, If I wanted cooperation I could have bought a hooker. Now I want you to walk to the other end of the room very slowly and then walk back."

I set my drink on the bar and began to walk away. I could feel his eyes on my back. I could sense the evil thoughts running across his mind with each step that I took. I continued to the end of the room and turned around. As I got close to him I could see a smile under the mask.

"You are absolutly magnificent Roxanne, you are the essence of sexuality and the epitome of what is is to be a woman. Now have a seat."

I sat in a chair next to the coffee table and crossed my legs. This was the first time since he took me that I saw the slightest bit of nervousness or lack of confidense in him. He was enthralled by how good I looked. He could not take his eyes off me. I actually thought he may start drooling any minuet. He quickly recovered.

He poured me another drink and made one for himself, never looking away from me for one second. He sat in a chair across from me with the coffee table between us. He took a drink and reached into his pocket. He put what appeared to be two life savers without holes on the table and slid them over in front of me.

"Take one now and wash it down with your drink." I was afraid to tell him no so I picked one of the pills up and looked at it. The numbers 747 were pressed into it. "What is this you want me to take?" I asked.

"I told you last night Roxanne to never question me, you'll have to be punished for that indiscretion.........now take the pill....."

I should have known better than to question him. I should have just taken the pill. I can't imagine what that is going to cost me. I swallowed the pill washing it down with a large mouthful of Grand Mariner.

"Beautiful legs, damn near perfect legs." he said almost as if he was thinking to himself.

"Stand up for me Roxanne. Thats right, now just a little closer, nice.....very nice." he said as he reached out and slid his giant hand around my thigh. " Now turn around for me Roxanne, let me see that gorgeous back. Aw yes, exquisite back Roxanne, a back that craves my full attention, and will certainly get it before this night is over. You may sit back down."

I sat back down and was taking a sip of my brandy when he abruptly stood up and took off his duster. My blood ran cold at what I saw. He had two leather studded belts criss crossing his muscled chest that attached to a belt around his waist. He wore what looked to be a leather jock strap that left nothing about his massive cock disguised. And the type of boots that prize fighters wear that went all the way up to
his knees. He looked like some sort of executioner.

"Take your second pill."

My hand was shaking as I shoved the pill down my own throat and washed it down. Once again he had me in an abject state of terror.

He walked over to me and held out his hand. "Stand up Roxanne" I took his hand and obeyed immediatly.

He stared intentley as I used his hand to pull myself out of my chair.

"You're going to hurt me tonight aren't you?" I whimpered.

He led me to the opposite end of the room. There was a chain hanging from a wooden rafter and a table on wheels, probably the one I had heard him rolling into position when he first had me blindfolded. The table was about three feet long and had a black cloth covering some items on the table top.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked timidly.

He said nothing but took two leather cuffs from under the black cloth. He took my wrist and fixed the wide leather cuff around it. It was lined with heavy foam rubber and attached to itself with velcro and two heavy gold buckles. He put the second one on my other wrist and then attached both of them to the chain over my head.

"Please," I whispered, "You don't need to hurt me...............I'll do what you want.............I'll do whatever you want."

He walked over to where the other end of the chain was fastened to a hook on the wall. After taking it loose he pulled hard on it, causing my arms to be stretched so tightly that I had to stand tip toed to keep from being pulled off the floor.

"Stop....stop it please."

He ignored me and reattached the chain to the hook. He stood in front of me staring, devouring me once again with those hungary, primal eyes. Everything he did was slow and specific. It was as if he was savoring every time he touched me, every look he robbed from me. I had never been so scared in my life.

He reached behind my neck and untied the spagetti strap that held up the top of my dress. Almost as if watching it in slow motion he let gravity take the dress front to my waist. He licked his lips as he acted like this was the my first unveiling. He could be tremendously sensual. Gently, he reached behind me and unhooked my bra effortlessly. He slowly uncovered my breast pausing to savor their reappearence. He dropped the bra and took me into his thundering velvet hands. He caressed and held my breast and nipples for ten minuets or more. His hands were amazing........his touch was exilerating.

He kissed my lips as his hand slid under my waistband and ripped the dress from my body. He immediatly fell to his knees and slowly slid my panties over my hips and down my legs to my ankles. His huge hands travelled slowly up the backs of my legs until he finally had two handfuls of my ass. He pushed me forward to his face where he began to ravish me with his mouth. He kissed and nibbled around my pussy pushing my thighs apart. He licked and kissed my clean shaven mound while those enormous hands massaged my thighs and ass. His tongue would dart in and out teasing my clit over and over until I was dripping with my own juices.

He lifted my leg over his shoulder and buried his face in my pussy. I began to grind my hips into his face as he seemed to lose himself in passion. His hot snakelike tongue found my slit and he licked me feverously, again and again until I was at the verge of orgamic ecstacy. And then he suddenly stopped.

He stood up and took a handful of my hair in his hand. " I'm not quite ready for you to cum yet my beautiful whore........you see I have a little something special planned for you tonight."

With that he removed the black cloth from the table. There were things that I had seen before on the table and other things that I had no idea what they were, but were certainly sinister enough looking to scare the hell out of me. He picked up a sponge that was floating in a bowl of water and gently touched it to both my nipples and my clit. The water was warm and pleasent feeling. "What are you doing?" I asked timidly.

He of course ignored me and picked up some sort of tiny clamp from the table. Oh shit, I know what thats for, I thought to myself, hoping that I was wrong. But I wasn't. He opened the clamp and then closed it again on my wet nipple. "Please don't do that." I begged. He took what appeared to be a short length of wire and wrapped it tightly around the handle of the clamp. He did the same thing with a second clamp and length of wire. The cold metal of the clamps made them uncomfortable squeazing my nipples, but there was no pain involved. Never the less I cried and moaned and begged him to stop, thinking that he thought he was hurting me and if I made him think he was he might stop. Little did I know.

The third clamp was attached to my labia. He rolled the table close enough so that it was actually touching my hip. Then he gathered together the three loose wires from the three clamps and twisted the ends together. It was then, and only then that it occured to me what he had in mind. There was a black box on the table that he connected the three twisted wire ends to. "Please don't do this.......oh god please, I'll do anything...........I'll give you anything...........everything, just don't do this."

There was a red control switch on the black box that looked exactly like the transformer my little brothers used to adjust the speed on their electric train set. He was going to electrocute me!

My crying was now uncontrollable. I begged and pleaded for mercy, but he didn't even acknowledge my existence. He made his connections and checked everything. He was completely without human feelings.

He took my face gently in his hand. "Now, now Roxanne you don't have to cry. When this is all over you'll feel just as you did last night when I finished with you. You remember last night don't you dear. Of course you do." He began to kiss my neck gently with a hand in the small of my back and another just above my pussy, he caressed me tenderly. Whispering in my ear telling me how beautiful I was. His lips found mine and his tongue slipped into my mouth and began to work its majic. The fingers on his right hand were exploring my clit while the left hand slid smoothly between the cheeks of my ass. His mouth worked feverously as he felt my passion building. He slipped a finger past my rosebud and I moaned as he moved it gently in and out.

He reached for an egg shaped item on the table and quickly returned his hand to my now throbbing clitorus. I felt something round and vibrating at my opening which caused me to gasp, but before I had time to think about it he had slipped it inside of me. The feeling was overpowering. I couldn't even fight the feeling anymore with this man. I didn't even want to fight it. He switched sides and was now guiding the egg shaped vibrater with his left hand. He had two fingers in me and moved the egg to one side or the other, all the time watching the expression on my face. He hit my G spot and I let out a very sensuous moan. He knew exactly where to keep placing the egg. Suddenly I felt a tingeling begin in my nipples and my clit. I knew what he had done but it didn't matter. I was so aroused........so hot, that it didn't matter. He owned me and we both knew it.

He withdrew his fingers and placed his hand on the transformer. I clamped my thighs together to make sure I kept the egg inside of me. He watched my hips moving and began to cycle the electrical charge to meet my hip gyrations. At first the duration of the surge was short but as he saw my response he timed them to last longer and be more and more intense. I was scared to death but under the most intense physical stimulation of my life. The electrical connection between my nipples and my pussy was unlike anything I can describe. My entire body seemed to be engulfed in a sea of dangerously sensual erotica. I pushed my thighs together to try and get to my much needed orgasm. He saw what I wanted and started to push the surges higher and longer. I screamed out in pain each time he reached a new high but soon, what at first hurt very bad began to hurt very good.

He was going to let me cum this time. I could feel it. I couldn't help but snap my hips at the imaginary cock made of electric that pounded my pussy and teased my tits. He made it faster and faster as the sweat poured from my entire body. He watched me closely as my orgasm began. My hips pounded the air.........my head tossed back and forth in its anguished search for that mouth..........his mouth. I cried out for him.....I needed him......I wanted him. The final surge of electric pushed me into a zone I had never been to before. It was as if pain and pleasure were competing swords and the sword of pleasure had prevailed with a final thunderous blow. I was devastated. I hung from my wrist, my legs too weak to support me. I was drained of any remaining emotion as I tried desperetly to regain my breath.

My captor removed his clamps and wires. He slid his fingers between my thighs and I pushed out the little egg that had given me so much pleasure. He cut my arms loose and caught me as I collapsed into his arms.

He carried me to the bed where he immediatly spread my legs and mounted me. I was still trying to catch my breath and recoup from the electrical fucking he had just given me when he slammed his massive cock deep inside me. I couldn't even scream, I was so weakened by that last climax. He withdrew and banged me again and again. I shoved with my hands on his hair covered chest as he drove his beautiful cock into my pussy over and over. He fucked me forever, it seemed, bringing me right up to brink and then letting me slip away. He had the hardest, biggest cock I had ever seen, and he knew just how to use it. He pulled out and flipped me over, pulling me to my knees. He took hold of my hips and whispered in that primitive voice, "Put me in whore"

I reached between my thighs and pulled his magnificent steel shaft into position. "I told you.....I'm not your whore." I heard him laugh as he slammed the full length of his cock into my belly. I yelled at him each time the head of his dick crushed my cervix. He was hitting that spot again and again and soon my ass was pounding back at him like crazy.

"You love that cock don't you Roxanne? I didn't answer, I couldn't answer, his giant hands were slapping my ass, his cock sliding across my gspot and pulling at my clit every time that nine inch cock slid in and out of me. But he was right I did love his cock, god help me I did.

He flipped me over very roughly and ripped my thighs apart. He slapped my face and then grabbed both of my wrist in one hand, and a handful of hair in the other. He plunged into me again and started to fuck me like some kind of machine. "Don't you dare close your eyes whore" he said as his speed increased and he stared me right in the eyes.

He moved faster than any man I had ever known. His hips were moving double time and his hot meat was sliding all the way into me with every stroke. I started to moan as I wrapped my legs around him. I picked my ass off the bed with every stroke, trying to get as much of his cock as I could. I was nearing the height of my passion when he suddenly slowed down. My ass was still pumping full speed. " Oh no .....let me cum damn you.....I want to cum!"

I could see that smile under the leather mask. His cock pumping into me in super slow motion and the sweat washing over my body. "Tell me Roxanne, tell me now or I'll leave you just like this."

And he would to, the bastard. He had what I wanted .....what I needed, and he knew it. "I'm your whore......I'm your dirty, fucking slut whore.....now make me cum you monster."

And he did. Not just that one but three more gigantic orgasms before he put me to sleep with the last one around four am. I have never been fucked so long, so hard, and so fast and so fucking good ever in my life.

I woke up around noon the next day with him tapping me on the shoulder. "Let's go Roxanne you don't want to miss your plane now do you?"

I looked up at him through my crusty eyelids. "You mean thats it?.....just like that? You have me kidnapped and almost gang banged by your thugs, then you save me just so that you can rape with me in every way.......and I mean every way imaginable, and now you're going to stick me on a plane and say ariva derchi?"

"Certainly not Roxanne" he said as he picked me up and carried me into the shower," I don't even speak Italian"

Well he fucked me one more time, standing up, with my legs and arms wrapped around him and hot water pouring all over my back. He lifted me and let me slide back down his magnificent cock time after time. He made me cum rather easily and I begged him to give me one more before he took me to the airport. "But make love to me this time, don't rape me."
He carried me back to the bed, both of us dripping wet, ask me twice if I was sure this is what I wanted, and then made love to me for the next hour in ways that I still can not figure out how to put into words. The things he did, the things he said, his touch, his scent, his complete and utter control and dominence sent me packing in a complete state of confusion and bliss.

His Lincoln had dark tinted windows so he was able to drive up to the drop off at the airport without having to worry about anyone seeing him wearing the leather mask. "Are you not at least going to let me see your face, haven't I at least earned that right?"

"Come now Roxanne, you know if you saw my face you would be able to identify me, and that wouldn't do either of us any good now would it?"

I was mad or angry.....or desperate to think I had no way of finding him again, damn him he was right. I wasn't even on the plane and I was already thinking about what I had these last three days and how I would never find it again.

"You know there is a cop standing right over there.....I could heve him here in a second if I screamed."

He smiled at me with that self assured smile, "Go ahead beautiful I'll wait."

I got out and slammed the door as hard as I could. The electric window rolled down.

"When you get on the plane Roxanne, take a peak in your carry on. I put a little present in there for you."

The window rolled back up and he was gone.....just like that. I sat on the plane as it taxied, running the last three days over in my mind. I couldn't believe what had just happened to me..or had it? It was that kind of a fog in my head. Who was he? Where had he come from? I rememberd about what he said about the present in my bag.

I unzipped my carry on bag and pushed some things aside, I closed the bag just as quick as I had opened it. I started to giggle out loud and eventually broke out into a full fledged laugh. He had sent me home with a burlap bag, and I could only imagine what was in it......

I slept for two days once I arrived at home. He had absolutly worn me to a frazzel. I had never known the likes of which he had shown me. And sadly, probably never would again. He predicted that I would search the rest of my pathetic life to find again what he had given me, and he may very well be right....only time will tell.

I fired up my computer on my third day home. My emails were running over, and there right at the top was my cyber lover that I had flown to Florida to meet, and who had paid fot the plane and rental car.

Hey there Rockie, I see you took the flight and picked up the rental car, but I waited for you at the hotel until closing time and you never showed up. And now I get a call from the car rental company saying they picked up your car at the hotel parking lot. I'm getting a little worried........................

It was the strangest thing. In the past all his emails to me had been type written. But this last one was pened in old fashioned longhand.............
Old 06-14-2013, 09:00 PM   #3
rockie00

Thank you all
Old 08-26-2013, 09:37 PM   #4
rockie00

Thank you
Old 07-21-2014, 09:44 PM   #5
rockie00

I think it's worth another read
Old 12-20-2018, 07:51 PM   #6
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love this story Roxanne

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

The Stalking And Rape Of Celina One of my best.

The Taking Of The Virgin Bride Interesting mechanics.

Eyes The come uppance of a beautiful and powerful woman.

Phyllis Then And Now Some stories are from fantasy, some from memory.
jakeleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 06:52 PM   #7
R_Bloch

R_Bloch has initial reputation

Wonderful story
R_Bloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 09:20 PM   #8
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How about another read

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

The Stalking And Rape Of Celina One of my best.

The Taking Of The Virgin Bride Interesting mechanics.

Eyes The come uppance of a beautiful and powerful woman.

Phyllis Then And Now Some stories are from fantasy, some from memory.
jakeleg is offline   Reply With Quote