Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-19-2010, 10:20 PM   #1
SuperMale

SuperMale Level 1 (100+)SuperMale Level 1 (100+)
Default Warriors (Supermale & Gaggirl)

Riding in this muddy little road in the middle of these godforsaken woods with a small band of mercenaries from my company, I am in a very foul mood. It's been almost a month since our last job.

The pampered Lord of Aldcastle hired us to help fight the invading army of a neighbouring city. We did our job, losing several men in the process, and then the cheap bastard refused to pay what we had agreed upon.

Of course, no one cheats Agom Greysteel with impunity. I killed several of his elite bodyguards myself, and then took my pleasure upon his young wife, while old Lord Aldcastle himself was forced to watch. After that, me and a few of my followers had to escape from the city. I don't fear any man, and I can defeat dozens by myself, but even I can't fight the garrison of an entire city.

So I find myself in this shitty road, with no money, few supplies, and only a few surviving men under my command. I am angry, but I've been in worse situations before.

"Sir, it's almost night. Should we set camp here, or do we ride on?" One of the men asks me.

"We continue." I say, barely looking at him. Past 6'6 tall, and magnificently muscled, I cut an imposing figure. I have a huge sword strapped behind my back, and dark helmet that covers most of my face. My dark eyes are visible, intense and piercing. "There is a village nearby. We'll be there not long past sundown."
SuperMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:49 AM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I hate civilization" I mutter to the smithy, sitting astride a boulder at the old mastercraftsman's workshop, busily sharpening my sword on one of his stones. I hold it up into the air to check the progress, wiping off the water on my leather skirt, before sliding one of my fingers along the newly sharpened blade for nicks. It glints in the light like the sun itself, making me fall in love with my lethal yet lightweight broadsword all over again.

"It has its benefits" he laughs, finishing of the last of my flints, putting them all back into my bow's satchel. "Besides, a young lady like you should be settling down. Find a husband. Have children!"

I laugh derisively. "What a ridiculous thought! I've been on my own all of my life. I have no desire or thought for the sweaty things that animals do and procreating spawn. Being wed is as good as a houseslave. I'm trained to defend myself and my clanswomen. That is my passion and destiny. What would I want a husband for?!" I laugh again thinking about how I would probably slit his throat is what I would do.

"Why would I want that, when I can have this" I stand and take the arrows, my heart bursting with lust for blood and my craft, gesturing to my horse, sheathing my newly edged sword back in its scabbard. "Noone tells me what to do Leigth." I smile, walking back to my formidably sized horse. I stand at 5'9, bronzed and muscular, with my blond hair tied into a very long plait. Even so my mare can be difficult to get onto.

"Well it seems at the tavern, they DO miss" he joked. Yesterday they tried to refuse my entry into the warriors guild.

"They wont today if they know whats good for em." I scowl. "See? Civilization. Backwards!"

"Alright alright! Just be careful out there, theres been some bad types around, very evil." his face hardened into a seriousness that I knew well, having lost his wife years ago to rapists and pillagers under the clan that carries the red flag.

I lean forward, throwing him some gold for his service as my mare rears up, restless to get moving. "How about when I'm ready to give up, I come and find you and marry you then. Thing is, I'd die before I ever gave this up." I laugh and turn, riding her through the woods to the village and its backwards tavern. I need bitter ale.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 08:28 AM   #3
SuperMale

As predicted, we arrive at the village a little after sundown. It's smaller than I remember, and I curse under my breath as we ride into it. "A piss-poor place, but it will have to do." A few villagers watch us nervously, and it's not hard do see why: a half-dozen men heavily armed and dangerous-looking can only mean trouble to these folks.

We have no trouble locating the tavern. After leaving our horses with a stablehand, we enter. All conversation inside stops. Not only because I'm a hulking man that towers over everybody, but my shoulders are very wide, and my powerful, bronzed arms look like tree-trunks. More than that, the threat of violence seems to emanate from me. The six men that follow me don't make the locals any calmer.

"Inkeeper, your best ale. And bring us some food too!" I order, in a deep voice that makes the middle-aged fat man jump and stammer. "Y-yes sir, right away, sir!" I turn to my men and give a derisive laugh. "Horse piss and gruel, I suspect, in a place like this." As we take our seats, I look around the place.

It's been weeks since I had a woman. And the hunger is within me with a vengeance. The need to ravage and break a woman. I scowl as I realize that all the serving wenches are old or homely or both. The best of this sorry lot seems to be a somewhat chubby young woman, with a bovine look of stupidity on her face. Looks like she may be the inkeeper's daughter. Not really beautiful, but her tits are nice enough.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:14 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Right here we go.

I kick open the doors and step inside, just standing there with don’t mess with me scowl on my face for a few moments, enjoying the stiff silence. That’s right beer wenches and male pheasants, I’m back and you’d better serve me today or there’ll be another fruccas and a few more black eyes.

Making eye contact with everyone in the room I see that there are new faces, partially covered ones, the faces of nasty and evil warriors. Men with a promise of menace about them. I taste the displeasure in my mouth. Cocking an my eyebrow my gaze pierces through who must be the leader of the small group, staring him down. He’s the tallest, bulkiest and most pissed off looking of all with his square hard jaw and fist clenched around a stein. I’m quickly bored and casually saunter up to the counter and take a stool.

Hopefully they didn't miss the throwing daggers' hilt sticking out of my buxom cleavage for this visit, another one tucked into my knee high leather deerskin boots, broadsword at my side with my hand casually resting on it, and the bow and arrows on my backsack. I sigh as I greedily gulp down half my ale which was already waiting for me, noting how a little violence really is such a persuasive communication tool, and annoyed to feel eyes on me still.

I’m not in any mood for trouble, but I wont think twice about protecting the innocent townspeople that begrudgingly accept my custom and protection, with my newly sharpened weapons.

“Hows the eye” I smile at the big busted wench behind the counter. Throwing my head back I down the last of the ale. "Another please" and then I will hit the trail.

Last edited by gaggirl; 12-20-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:43 PM   #5
SuperMale

I'm staring at you as soon as you saunter inside the room, boldness and arrogance written in your every move. Arrogance that is just begging to be smashed, boldness that is begging to be conquered. And so beautiful too. I've already completely forgotten the inkeeper's daughter. My men are all looking at you too, all of them silent now. They know I'm interested, attracted to a far more intriguing prey than any other woman in this village.

My booming, low, powerful voice cuts through all conversation. It's the voice of a man used to command, with savagery barely held in check. "Woman! You're going to throw away those toy weapons of yours. Then you're going to sit on my lap and serve me ale and food. And then you're going to warm my bed like a good little wench." I say those things as if they were not open to discussion.

Everyone else in the tavern makes silence as soon as I speak. The tension is very thick. I am staring at your cleavage, then looking you up and down as if you were a choice piece of meat, nothing more. "You're going to be lucky to receive my seed, this godforsaken village has never seen a real man before." There are a few nervous whispers now.

Last edited by SuperMale; 12-21-2010 at 05:56 AM.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:08 AM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

I ignore everything you say, carrying on my drink. Smaller sips now, wouldn’t want to vomit if this gets physical, which it just might if you keep on. Glancing up at the coat of arms above the bar at the reflection, I can see exactly where you and your men are sitting. I could take this dagger super fast and turn, throwing it in the centre of the chest of one of your men without a breastplate on. That would well and truly cause problems for the bar.

Instead I throw my head back and drain the last of the beer from the stein, loudly plonking a piece of coin down on the counter in the silence. When I stand and turn I finally face you I say, “Oh you were talking to me?”

A tray of food and another ale appear beside me along with the maidservant meant to take it, but I push her away ignoring the loud scraping of chairs she stumbles into and take the tray to you myself with a smirk and let it go so that it clatters on the table.

Arrogant pig. Your certainly huge. Dangerous. I’ll have to make fast my escape. Here I am outnumbered and the pheasants wont have the guts to lift a finger to help me. I take the stein and swing my hips non chalantly around to your side of the table.

"Im sorry, but I dont covort with my inferiors" I say icily, and suddenly upturn the entire stein of liquid into your lap.

Then I'm out the door racing for my mare.

Old 12-21-2010, 08:07 AM   #7
SuperMale

I raise with an angry roar. With a swipe of my powerful arms, I flip the table, clearing the way. I move with inhuman speed for a man of my huge size, and almost grab you as you dash for the door.

"After her!" I am seeing red, furious. But at the same time, a part of me is joyous. I didn't really want you to be compliant. I want to dominate you, bend you to my will. I want to rape you. Violently.

Running for the door, I am outside in a couple of quick bounds. My soldiers right after me. "Bring the horse down, but don't hurt the whore!" They're deadly and well-trained. A hail of arrows, five of the six hitting your mare. The animal collapses, whinning in dying pain.

I am close by you now. I am a giant, towering over you. At some point in my pursuit of you, I've draw my sword. It's huge too. Lesser men would need two hands to wield it. I have a retangular shield on my left arm. My tanned, muscular chest is mostly exposed, except for shoulder guards and diagonal straps. I wear metal gauntlets, boots, and a loincloth.
Old 12-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #8
gaggirl
* yawn *

I thought I’d made it, and I’ve cut closer lines many times, but never had I experienced men using bows and arrows and attacking the beasts upon which we rode. That’s one step away from maiming women and children! My beast. MY mare. I had grown from teenhood with her and we shared a special bond, and now she was losing her life blood on the ground with my foot wedged under her left flank.
I stare up at you, ignoring your mercenraries minus the one I jammed in the neck with the dagger and the few townspeople from the tavern that came to gawk. Hatred I have never felt before is purely focussed on you. I vow to remember your eyes so that If I livethis day, I will be able to exact revenge.
As hurt, enraged and afraid as I am I refuse to be intimidated by your physique blocking out the sun above me. I want to leap to my feet and face you square on. Dammnit! Finally my foot springs free and I scramble backwards on my ass. “You really are just cowards arent you?” I sneer baring my teeth, almost hissing. “See what vermin these men are? Such big men! Nothing but swine shit” I taunt loudly, thick with emotion, at the gawkers. A few mumbles. I manage to keep the tears at bay as I shake with fear and rage. She finally stops moving.
In a flash Ive whipped the blood stained dagger from my cleavage and thrown it speedily at the your chest hoping I was quick enough through blurry eyes to beat the sheild and gauntlets. It gave me enough time to get to my feet but no more as your men surround me.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:59 PM   #9
SuperMale

I'm forced to parry the dagger with my right hand. I have to admit it to myself, it's a good throw. I try to take it on my gauntlet, but it nicks my forearm. There is a little blood, but I don't even grunt. It only makes me angrier.

"You throw like a woman. And you're about to cry because we killed your horse?" My voice is dark with mockery. "I am going to give you something to really cry about."

My five remaining men have you surrounded, their swords at the ready, and I realize that you're favoring one of your feet. No way for you to escape. I sheat my sword and remove my right gauntlet, throwing it at the ground.

Then I quickly advance on you and lash out with a backhand that snaps your head back. Good thing I removed the metal gauntlet, as I don't want to hurt you too badly or damage your beautiful face. Then I grab your hair with my left hand, painfully. I'm breathing quicker, excited. Just the proximity of you makes me crazy with violent lust.

It seems like the whole village is watching, but I know no one will dare interfere.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:18 PM   #10
gaggirl
* yawn *

My face floods with bring red anger and shame.
I’ve been hit before and as you were slow and obvious when you came for me I should have seen that coming, but I suppose I haven’t had to blink back tears in the middle of a fight before. The trickle of blood runs over my lips and my scalp screams as you manage to wind my plaited ponytail around in a controlling fist but these are minor complaints and nothing compared to the unspoken threat of forcing yourself on me.
Your just an animal, noxious sweaty and masculine. Handsome to most women too I would guess.
“You stink of ale and horse shit” I mutter angrily, ignoring the fact as you breath hard you are getting obviously excited and feeling your body heat know that your getting much too close.
“You’ll Let go of me if you know what’s good for you!” I hiss, spitting right in your face, missing the metal and watch happily my saliva collecting on what little flesh I can see.
Suddenly I gouge at your eyes with one hand and unsheathe my sword with the other.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:17 AM   #11
SuperMale

I feel your saliva on my chin. And instinctively move my head back as you try to gouge my eyes. "You're so beautiful when you fight back." I laugh as you resist me, but I know that this could become ugly for me if I'm not careful. Despite my taunts, I didn't forget you're a trained fighter.

But my much greater strength and size give me the advantage in such close quarters. As soon as you unsheate your sword, I PULL your plaited ponytail back and step behind you. I clamp a huge hand on your sword wrist, pressuring like a vise. "Let go of the sword or I'll break your arm!" I threaten, putting even more pressure.

My other hand grabs at your other arm. My huge body seems to envelop you as I "hug" you from behind, you can feel my male heat all over you. Worse, you can feel something hard and incredibly big poking your backside. "I know what is good for me." I whisper at you. "I am going to FUCK you." My voice is rough and speaks of savage desire. I grunt as I feel your curvy, strong body as you struggle.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:30 AM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

I try wresting myself from your vice like grip around my wrist, almost feeling the bones crunching in your huge hands. What are you superhuman?

“ARGRG let me GO!!” my growl a mixture of anger and pain. Gritting my teeth against the hairpull its too much and I let go of it only to find myself enveloped by your tall hard body. I lift both feet off the ground to kick upwards, legs flailing to keep the other men at bay as I struggle athletically in your arms, watching how the muscles tense and flex around me, and finally land them both forcing myself forward in an effort to throw you over. Of course your much too tall and too strong. I haven’t had an opponent quite like you, but its lucky for me I have plenty of stamina.

Then I feel it, your cock hard and unyielding pressing into against my lower back. Ive never been with a man, let alone being forced. My gut wrenches into a knot in the split second I allow myself to think about you ramming it inside me and taking my virginity.
“don’t you dare!!” I choke, adding “I swear I will hunt you down and cut you into pieces!” Some of them men laugh at my feeble and desperate threats. This is so humiliating!

I’m already getting sweaty and slippery so the only way you can hold onto my wriggling form is the friction caused by the dark brown skin tight jodpers laced up at the sides with the tiny leather skirt over the top, the leather corset with decoratively molded gold cups holding my large breasts up and out and protecting my heart from the piercing of swords. The straps of the corset come up and around my neck in a protective choker. I wear gold upper arm gauntlets and elbow length leather figertipless gloves with studs on the knuckles and metal inlaid into the forearm.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:36 AM   #13
SuperMale

" I have to admit it, you're tough for a woman. But I love a challenge." My voice is low and rough, all the friction of your backside against my cock is making me crazy with lust. If anything, my cock seems to get bigger and harder by the second. The delay is feeding my anger, I am already imagining all the things I'll do to your curvy body.

I keep putting pressure on your wrist, a little more and your bones will snap. "Drop the sword! Now! Drop it!" It's then that a young man, braver than the other villagers, steps ahead. "Let her go! She's helped us! Let her go, you bastards!" I laugh at the man's bravado and signal one of my man with a nod. "Kill him."

One of my lieutenants drives his sword into the young man's chest. The man gasps, blood bubbling out of his mouth. He falls to the ground, dead. The villagers scream. "Take hostages!" I order my men. And they're quick to obey. Soon, three of my men have done so.

One of them has his sword pressed against the neck of a young stablehand. The other is holding the bovine, plump daughter of the inkeeper. The last one has a old man under swordpoint. The remaining two of my men have crossbows pointed at the rest of the small crowd.

"So, this slut is a champion to you worthless peasants?" My voice is very booming and loud, addressing the whole village. "You're about to watch quite a show. You will all see how I treat your heroine." My voice is full of forbidden lust.

"You'll drop your sword, whore! Or I will have the inkeeper's fat daughter dead next! And it will be slow and painful! Do you want her death on your hands?" There are frightened whispers in the crowd, but no one dares to move.
Old 12-26-2010, 01:09 AM   #14
gaggirl
* yawn *

I grit my teeth ignoring the crushing pain my wrists, focusing on something else. The gravel in your voice only seems to deepen and I know that I’m probably making the impending rape worse for myself, but I submit to no man. Your cock feels impossibly big and hard. I’ve heard how painful sex can be especially the first few times, and I’ve seen the laborious and excruciating results of coupling, but your cock would hurt ten times worse than any of those needledicked studs that my clanswomen use to procreate.

“Well don’t just stand their your cowards!” I scream hoarsely at them, trying to keep a lid on my panicking since I’m unable to move too much against this statue. It’s driving me crazy! They just stand round watching and I absolutely hate being this physically close to anyone let alone a man.

At that moment I watched a man finally step forward but for his valiance he died at these barbarians hands. It seemed like the whole village was being held to ransom over my actions, even the threatened death of the stupid girl.

“She didn’t serve me yesterday so I don’t really care what you do to her" I laugh nastily, " but if your such a big man why don’t you fight me fair and square? Or are you scared?" Without giving you a chance to answer I snicker, “fine I’ll drop it, you fucking coward”

My heart doesn't stop, thundering louder and harder so I can barely hear the sword clatter to the ground dramatically. My mouth is so dry. I force myself to open my mouth again to speak.

"At least take me somewhere away from the children! You vile piece of shit.” I struggle angrily, shaking uncontrollably in your arms.“You might take me, but no matter what you do, you’ll always be beneath me.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:16 AM   #15
SuperMale

I laugh with triumph as you drop the sword. With a quick movement, I kick it towards one of my men, one of the couple that has a crossbow pointing at the villagers.

"Take you away?" My breath is blowing in your ear as I speak, but my voice is loud enough that everyone can hear it. "I think not, my beauty. I want everyone to watch it as I ravage you and turn you into my own personal sexual toy. I want them to see how a real man deals with a whore like you!"

I chuckle. "So, I'm beneath you? We'll see. I'll break you in ways you never imagined you could be broken." There is a dark, lecherous promise in my voice. Suddenly, I spin you around, so that you're facing me. I'm still holding your arm with my left hand, and I slap your face with my right, in another sudden, explosive movement. SLAP!

The sound is so loud it echoes throughout the village square. Like some wild animal I advance on you, pulling savagely at your leather corset with both huge hands. I'm not gentle as I break the straps and rip the corset open.

Everyone in the village can see your naked breasts now. Big, round, firm breasts. I drink in the sight of them. It's like a bolt of lightning through me. You're mine. You're fucking mine. My men hurl taunts and crude jokes at you. "The whore has some really great tits!" "Yes, look at them puppies!" "The boss really is a lucky man!"

With frightening savagery I grab you and topple you to the ground. I hold your arms above your head with my strong hands, and there is a depraved smile on my face. Some of my huge weight presses down on you, taking your breath away, trapping you, holding you down.

I'm not gentle. I bite and lick and suck at your right nipple with a hunger that is urgent. Then on to your left nipple. I suck and bite all over your breasts, with such strength that very soon you have hickeys all over your tits. My mouth is hot and big and it seems to devour you. Like some maniac I also suck and kiss at your beautiful neck.

I whisper at you ear so no one can hear it but you and me. "I will do this to you every day. Maybe it's time I took a wife. An obedient, submissive, very feminine wife to cater to my every whim. And I think that wife is you." I laugh nastily as I begin to suck at your nipples again, this time in a gentler way, savoring you, but there is a certain mockery in the gentleness. I stare in your eyes as I have my mouth on your tit, and there is mad lust in my eyes. Then I suddenly bite at your tit.

Last edited by SuperMale; 12-26-2010 at 11:19 AM.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:41 PM   #16
gaggirl
* yawn *

(sorry about the delay been interstate with funeral and NYE)

Do something!’ I berate myself. Why arent I moving? Why cant I defend myself? As if I am under some spell of terror. The things you say are awful and overwhelming, but I’ve fought hand to hand with thousands so why is this time somehow different?

My face is still throbbing from standing there and taking that slap. Suddenly your tearing at the leather corset, ripping it off me, the leather cutting into the skin under the force of your grasp. Double layered and stitched designed to withstand combat, you have it ripped fairly well right off my muscular frame until the metal cups are hanging uselessly and my tits are on display.

Your men make lewd comments, forcing me to blush with bright red anger and shame enough to jolt me out of my strange trance, and I start attacking you with my bare hands. I remember the dagger in my boot. That’s all I need. I just have to get you away enough. Screw the villagers let your men kill them. How a "real man" treats a woman?

”Your not a man“ I snort." what kind of a man hides behind his other men taking innocent people hostage!" I'm trying to give myself some space even while you have a hold of me, but in a flash I land backwards on the dirt with a thud that knocks the wind from me, and your on me hard lustfully squishing all the breath from my lungs.

“Get off me!” I yell, thrashing flailing limbs, kicking and beating, trying to grab at unprotected parts of you and somehow tear you off me, but it doesnt do anything to stop your cruel mouth which are now all over my breasts. I’ve never felt that before. What lips and tongue are like on my nipples. Having breasts was always a burden since they got in the way, and I loathed the way men greedily ogled them, and now your treating them hungrily as if they are yours.

It makes me sick watching you as if your feeding, feeling your rough stubble on my soft flesh, hot mouth and sharp teeth on me as I realize for the first time just how sensitive my breasts and nipples really are. Red marks are left where your mouth has moved. Ugh! Your marking me! Every time you suck or bite my nipple I feel it tingle inside my body.

As Im thrashing around it dawns on me how strong you are and how heavy you are and that I cant move you no matter what I do. Im getting desperate and start panicking. I cant breath! Your too heavy. Even worse I feel your huge bulge now pressing into me, grinding your disgusting manhood against me and pressing between my legs lewdly. I want to be sick! No! I cant let this happen! You bite me hard and I scream, flushing with shame again at my audience.

Surely you don’t mean to keep me and enslave me as your sexual thing much less a slavewife. It must be designed to inflict even more horror. I decide keeping up a stoic resistance the best way to fend off a fate worse than death. Im close to tears at the frustration of not being able to move under you, and knowing when I move and struggle, your cock is ever more obvious. Maybe if I insult you, it will deflate it?

“You really are stupid! Do I look like a submissive wife material to you? Idiot!” My heart rapidly beats, hammering hard as I try to hang onto my sanity.
“If you do this to me I swear I will hunt you down and skin you alive after I cut it off!” I growl ferociously through gritted teeth, punctuating it by digging my nails into the skin on your neck and face as I buck. “Now get off me! Or I swear to God I’ll hunt down your parents and your siblings and any of your disgusting spawn and kill them too” I spit in your face.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:01 PM   #17
SuperMale

Your tits are so wonderfully firm and round. I've been with hundreds of women, but I've rarely seem breasts so fine. I lick and suck hard all over them, particularly the nipples, making obscene noises. I worry at your nipples with my teeth. Your nice tits are marked all over, and I admire my work, smirking at you. My men cheer me on.

"When I'm over with you, you WILL be submissive wife material. You're going to beg for my cock everyday." I whisper in your ear, kissing your neck roughly. The intimate words are a nasty parody of affection and intimacy. My heavy body completely covering yours, I can feel your delightful body under me, and there is a volcano of raw lust inside of me. All the things I still want to do to you, making my heart beat fast.

When you spit on my face, my smirking countenance twists into a hateful mask. I wipe at the saliva with my hand, and then I grab at your hair painfully. "I don't have parents or siblings, as for my disgusting spawn, is that any way to talk about your future children?" I let that sink in for a moment, and then you feel a moment's relief as I rise, taking my huge weight from your abused body. But just a moment, because I'm lifting you, lifting you bodily, by the neck!

I hold you there, your feet dangling above the ground. Both of my huge hands are around your neck, making it hard for you to breathe. You look so pathetic, with your tits bare and red-marked, for all to see now that I've get off of you. "You're my toy! You are mine!" I shout, with frightening intensity, one of my hands roughly grabbing at your tit as I do so. "MINE! ALL MINE!" With a jolt, I push you to the ground, forcing you to kneel, banging your knees agains the ground, my hands still around your throat, cutting your air.

"Hold her!" I order one of my men, one of the pair that had a crossbow pointed at the crowd. The other one is still covering the cowed peasants. The man grabs your arms as I hold your neck, he holds a knife against your temple. Then I release your neck, and my hands go to my loincloth. I slowly lower it.

My cock springs forth. You already felt it against you, but nothing could prepare you for the reality of it. My cock is huge, almost monstrously so. It's certainly bigger than 12 inches, and also extremely thick. It looks like a rigid snake, pointing right at your face. The big head is engorged and swollen.

"I am going to fuck your mouth." I say, with terrible certainty. "I am going to tell you what is going to happen if I feel any teeth." There is a darkness in my stare as I look down on you, kneeling there. "If you bite, I'm not going to kill you. Oh, I'll kill everyone else in this pissant village, but not you. If you bite, I'm going to cripple you." My voice, my eyes, everything about me tells you that I'm absolutely sincere in my threat.

"I wouldn't enjoy doing that. You are mine, and your body is so incredibly fuckable, I don't want to ruin it. But if you bite, I'll cut off everything I can from you, and still let you live." I let this dark promisse loom for a bit, before aiming my huge cock closer to your face. You can feel the male heat of it, the strong smell of dick. It bumps against your cheek. You can feel it pulsating.

(That is okay, NYE was frantic for me too. By the way, I know you hate mutilation and torture, and I hate it too. It's just the threat, to make you cooperate)

Last edited by SuperMale; 01-03-2011 at 04:06 PM.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:05 PM   #18
gaggirl
* yawn *

“NEVER! That will never happen!” I thrash vigorously cursing you. “and I am not going bare you children get that through your neanderthal skull” At that moment I imagine the horror of your progeny growing inside me, the progeny of a brutal, callous and arrogant rapist.

I’m stunned with how strong you are able to hold my musclebound form off the ground like it was nothing, and I wouldn’t be light compared to my unfit sisters. I grapple at your fingers which are like mini vices all pressing in so that I cant breath. I don’t bother trying to stop you from groping my breasts.
I silently fight, delivering hard kicks to your chest and one to your chin knocking it backwards. In my defiant eyes you would see what I’m thinking and see the deep hatred burning beyond the fear. Gasping for breath.

Things start gong black when I feel myself slammed onto my knees momentarily your fingers release pressure enough for me to gasp breath but no sooner than I greedily suck in a few breaths its squeezing tight again. GRRRR! I try standing up but its pointless your rock hard arm pins me down.
You order one of your men to hold me and stand back, lowering your loincloth. Oh god this is it! I sob catches in my throat. I don’t want to look, focusing above your head at the tree instead, but I cant help but stare in horror at its size erupting from so much hair, stinking of man, menacing at my face. Its worse than I thought! I look up at your face and shake my head with hands still around my throat rubbing where your fingers made an impression. I cant do it.
I don’t care about the idiots in the village. They mean nothing to me, and I don’t pay them any mind. My world is centered on my survival and you, my tormentor. You want that… thing in my mouth??? I consider biting, but its like you read my mind. Oh how I would love to bite it right off. But I cant survive as a cripple and I know you mean every word.
I’ve never seen a cock in the flesh. Its disgusting. I feel the heat and the weight in it and unyielding hardness of it. Some women actually tolerate and even like these things? I feel myself being punched the back, making me open my mouth. Parting my lips I am close to it, but close them again, repeating the cycle several times. I feel like I’m going to be sick. I dry retch at the very idea of putting that dirty thing in my mouth. If it even fits!

I squeeze shut my eyes, sweating and trying not to faint. The blade sticking into my temple digs in a little and a rough hand in my hair forces my mouth forward until my lips finally come into contact with the rubbery engorged head of your cock.

The men roar in triumph around me as I shrivel in disgust and shame at being made to kneel and take a man in my mouth. Someone hits me and tells me to suck, and as a shuddery cry wracks my body I force my tongue and lips up and down your shaft slowly, tasting you, my first man.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:53 PM   #19
SuperMale

I grunt as I feel your lips and tongue on my dick's head. Finally! Triumph coarses through my body. You take more of my shaft in your mouth; your lips are so soft on my dick, so delicious. I realize that it's your fear and disgust that make you so tentative, and it only makes my pleasure greater. Looking down, I see you there, on your knees like a cheap whore, humiliated, my cockhead in your mouth. The sight is thrilling.

I have an arrogant smile on my face as I look down on you, eyes shining with pleasure and triumph under my helmet. "Oh yes, suck my cock, you bitch!" I turn my head to look at the villagers, watching the show. It seems like everyone on the village is witnessing your degradation. Some, particularly the women, look disgusted and shocked. Many look stunned. A few men have a glean of interest in their eyes. "See? See how I treat your protector? You think she is a warrior? She is a prostitute, she is my fuckdoll!" My soldiers make taunting remarks. "Look at her go!" "Just like a professional cocksucker." "Swallow that meat, whore!"

The male smell of my dick assaults you. The taste is slightly salty on your tongue. I suddenly grab your hair with one my hands, forcing you to look up, my dickhead still inside your mouth, resting on your tongue. "Look at me, slut! You like that? You like your master's cock? Better get to like it, whore! Because that is your natural place, on your knees before me, sucking my dick!"

Grabbing your head with both hands, I pull you towards me roughly! My huge cock invades your mouth, forcing you to really open it to accomodate my girth! I can feel my dick sliding over your tongue, stretching your mouth, so tight. Your mouth is so wet and hot! I grunt loudly as I push more and more of my dick in your mouth, gagging you, hitting your throat. "Fuck, yeah! Take my dick, slut!" I shout. My men cheer me on.

Then I withdraw my cock until only the head is on your mouth. And then I push it in again. And again. And again. I roughly push and pull at your head, fucking your mouth, fucking your face! Looking at you, I laugh loudly. It's so good to watch you there, humiliated, defeated. Just the first of my many victories over you.

Last edited by SuperMale; 01-08-2011 at 06:57 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 03:32 AM   #20
gaggirl
* yawn *

Disgusting! It tastes salty and the smell is even worse. Musky, sweaty, and its so hard and too big to stuff into my mouth and the discomfort makes my jaw ache. I refuse to look at you, trying to block out the faces staring as well, though I suppose I should be thankful its my mouth and not my virginity being taken.

Your inane gloating at the villagers enrages me and spurred on by your own men, revel in your cock in my mouth, reducing me to this. I never for moment not look for a way out, any opening. I pause piercing my stare at you between my narrowly slitted eyes so very tempted to bite that thing off if it wasn’t so thick. The colour in my face burns at the word prostitute.
That’s not true! This is getting too much. I almost fall off your cock spluttering and gagging before I bit down. But its not over yet, made to look up at you through my watery eyes as I am forced to resume taking you to the back of my throat as I make wet sucking and retching noises the likes I never expected to produce.

DO I like it? I don’t know whats worse: that your cocks on my tongue, getting harder if that’s even possible, that your bragging about it, or that your threatening to make it permament. I keep reminding myself this is temporary, and not my natural place. Just one opening. I pray silently for a chance to attack or a saviour, anything, willing for this to be over.

Suddenly your grabbing my head and ramming it in, now my jaw is screaming and I struggle to take it in, almost up on my feet trying to get away. I cant breathe! You said no biting, but theres another thing I can do that I heard was as painful. I cant take the laughing and gloating. It rips me up inside. Suddenly I jam my fist of talons up into your ballsack, clasped tightly around as hard as I can and pushing up at the same time so that your up on your toes. Thank fuck! Your cock pops free violently as spittle coats my chin. I ignore the knife at my temple.

“Listen up you Neanderthal bitch. Your not worthy of any woman let alone ME." My voice shakes with intense animosity and emotion. "Tell your croney to back off. NOW” I growl through gritted teeth, with hard squeeze for emphasis, pushing you backwards with the handful of ballsack, amused as your cock starts to wilt like dead flower. I laugh at it out loud up at your face, getting to my feet. You wont be doing much with that. You mask your pain well.

Even the toughest of men can be reduced to a whimpering boy. So commanding until you have their one soft spot in your hand. As soon as he backs off I give your balls one hard twist before I run for my life, hoping the villagers turn on the men for me so that they don’t have the option to shoot their arrows in my back.

Last edited by gaggirl; 01-20-2011 at 03:35 AM.