Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-30-2010, 10:01 AM   #41
Mike6060

Mike6060 has initial reputation

"Whoa you really are one hot fuck slut" I slap her ass she she slumps down in the sand, and my half-hard cock falls her her wide open asshole. "Probably not as tight back there anymore are you"

I push her onto her back, climb onto her, and straddle her chest between my legs, my cock swinging just in front of her lush lips. It's time for the most humiliating aspect of all. "Suck my cock clean bitch. I don't want any of your filth left on it. Get my balls and ass while you're down there too, you dirty slut"
Mike6060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:58 AM   #42
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

I whine as he rolls me over. And then I gasp as he sits on me, pinning my arms and swinging his filthy cock in my face. Even with my mind blurry still and body twitching from afterglow I still scruntched up my nose at the idea of even having that thing near my mouth again after it had left my ass gaping wide and leaking.

"Please, no, aren't, aren't you done yet?" I asked weakly, hopefully as tears mixed with sand sticking on my face and in my hair.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:38 PM   #43
Mike6060

"I'll say when we're done fucking you cunt" "I thought you liked being used like a cheap whore. You sure did cum like one!" My cock brushes against her lips and it begins to stiffen once again.

SMACK, the sound reverberates in the warm summer air. "Now open you're fucking mouth and clean me" "For your sake you better do once fucking hell of a job"
Old 11-30-2010, 12:47 PM   #44
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

Once again my ears ring, my jaw aches, and my face burns from the slap, shame, and, worst of all I realize, pleasure. Please, no, I don't want this. I really don't. I want to scream this. Instead I open my mouth and let him push his thick spent cock, covered in my ass juices, deep in to my mouth and throat. I gag as he pushes deep in and I swallow around the head of it, and I gag from the smell and taste of the meat that had just been pumping my formerly tight little ass.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:57 PM   #45
Mike6060

"Yeah bitch keep cleaning my cock" I moan as her tongue swirls under my shaft. "You love being treated like a whore don't you" "Love my dirty dick in your mouth, servicing me how a filthy tramp like you should" I reach back and begins rubbing her clit. "Tell me how much you love being used"
Old 11-30-2010, 01:04 PM   #46
bangbangbaby

Oh god! Not there! I can't handle anymore of this. It feels, to good, but it is wrong. I'm being raped and I'm loving it!

I moan out as he being to rub my throbbing little clitty and I can't help the way my body jerks, bucking against his finger in reply. Like a trained bitch. I whimper as I pull back and lick up the sides of his cock. And, my brain feels like it has been burned out, overwhelmed. Because the words I hear in my voice can't be me.

"Yes. Please, please use me. I'm a whore use me, it feels so good." My ears must still be ringing from his slaps I can't believe them as I continue to clean his length and then even his sweaty sack clean.

Last edited by bangbangbaby; 11-30-2010 at 02:44 PM.
bangbangbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 04:09 PM   #47
Mike6060

"You're right you are a whore." My fingers have become a blur on her swollen clit, rubbing faster and faster into her bucking.

"And I'm going to use you like one" With that, I withdraw my slippery cock and reposition my ass directly over mouth and hover there, all of the while rubbing her sopping lips and clit. "Eat my ass cunt. Lick it like you would my dirty cock that you loved so much"

I can practically feel the shame from her burning cheeks, this disgusting act, all of the while being used like a cheap street hooker. "If you're good I'll let you cum again" as I smack her wanting pussy lips
Old 11-30-2010, 04:17 PM   #48
bangbangbaby

The flush from my own words only increased as he ordered me to lick his asshole. This was to nasty! Completely different from even cleaning his cock after raping my ass. And I turned my head to keep from looking up at his ass.

Until I heard his words. "If you're good I'll let you cum again." And feel the sharp slap to my wet slutty pussy, making me buck and cry out as I turn my head back to snake out my tongue. I slowly, embrassed as I lick his ass, the cheeks, the crack, and then around his hole. Oh god I felt like I was going to be sick.

Don't think about it! Just do it! Do it so he continues to use you, play you like a bitch in heat and make you feel so good.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:30 PM   #49
Mike6060

"that's it slut, make sure you lick every little crevice" My god the feeling is incredible, her moist tongue darting around my asshole and crack. "I don't know if your doing a good enough job slut, I said eat it, unless you don't want to cum" I can feel her growing wetter by the second. "Tell me why a girl like you is getting wet eating her rapist's asshole"

I begin gouging my fingers into her sex, first 2..then 3. Over and over I begin plunging my fingers curving them up into a come hither shape. I jerk off at the feeling of her tongue still wriggling around my asshole, feeling yet another orgasm growing fast.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:50 PM   #50
bangbangbaby

I tried not to think about that I was licking my attacker's ass. Or that at his orders I slowly pushed and probbed my tongue up in the hole. It was hard not to as he kept calling me such a whore for doing this. And I was, wasn't I?

But I didn't care! Oh god his fingers pumping in and out of my squeezing wet pussy felt so good. I bucked and rolled my hips to meet his fingers as I felt so close. Oh, I wanted to cum, but, he would hurt me if I did. I had to wait. And it was torture as I jerked and arched under him.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:29 PM   #51
Mike6060

"That's it bitch, keep it going!" Fuck I'm about to cum from the sensations from her tongue, and my hand stroking my rock solid cock. I begin furiously fingering her juice covered slit. "Do you want to cum whore? Say this fucking whore just wants to cum" I mercilessly pound my 3 fingers deeper into her hole. "Moan like a fucking whore and you can cum you cunt"

Those words must've been the trigger because as soon as they leave my mouth I begin spurting hot sticky semen all over my slut's face. Thick streaks cover her face and chest, and I smear it into her tits.

"Come on whore, I just came all over you, fucking cum like I know you want to" I continue driving my fingers deeper, bringing her closer and closer..
Old 12-01-2010, 12:04 PM   #52
bangbangbaby

Oh god! No, no wait!

"Ahha! This whore wants to, cum!" I arched and cried out as I felt his fingers stirring up my wet pussy so hard and fast as it clentched at them like a dick. And my juices squirted as he fingered me right through the high and kept going on.

My juices ran over his hand, down my ass, and on to the sand in a wet patch as I shook, feeling warm all over as my mind was a blank. Without even thinking about it I ran a few fingers through my attackers seed on my chest and licked the fingers clean. All as I knew inside me he was watching and enjoying.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:27 PM   #53
Mike6060

"That's more like it you whore" I savored the feeling of her fingers clenching and unclenching, spewing juices onto the sand. I fingered her through her orgasm and then without a word, she licked my cum off her heaving chest. "My what a nice little slut you've become" I mock her.

While she is still her in daze, I stand up, gather up her tattered clothes, and throw them into the outgoing ocean tide. As I come back to her, I find my wallet and toss a couple dollars onto her cum covered tits. "Thanks for the fuck slut"

With that I dress and while walking back towards the street, glance over my shoulder "If you ever need a good weekend fuck, you know where to find me"
Old 12-01-2010, 02:26 PM   #54
bangbangbaby

I blink a few times as I suddenly realize I'm alone on the beach. Covered in cum, leaking cum, with no clothes, and some random dollar bills my attacker had thrown at me. I was a whore. Oh god how did this happen, and why do I want it to happen again.

"No, don't, don't go." I sob more to myself as I curled up in the sand.

Last edited by bangbangbaby; 12-10-2010 at 10:23 PM.
bangbangbaby is offline   Reply With Quote