Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-29-2010, 10:19 AM   #21
Mike6060

Mike6060 has initial reputation

I pull aside her bikini, and in the moonlight reveal her glistening wet pussy. "Haha well look at that. Getting facefucked really does get you off doesn't it you whore" I roughly force two fingers deep inside and begin working them in and out, savoring the tight velvety feel. "Admit to me you love it. Say you love getting my dirty fingers all the way up your snatch. I bet you'd love to cum wouldn't you cunt" I begin sucking and teething her nipples, all of the while jamming my fingers into her sweet dripping box.
Mike6060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:24 AM   #22
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

I gasp out loud as I feel the air on my exposed wet little slit. And I whimper as I try and roll away from him, and my shame at how wet I really was. And how good it felt having him pushing his fingers in and out of my tight clentching little pussy. I try to cover my mouth as I feel my own moan in my throat as without thinking my hips roll against his fingers, hand, and pushes my breasts against his mouth harder.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:04 AM   #23
Mike6060

Her moans and efforts only turn me on even more, my cock twitching as it begs to be put in her pussy. I take my mouth from her abused nipples. Did she really just fucking push against me? "You are one hot slut aren't you!" I continue abusing her gushing pussy, "I know you want this. Tell me how bad you want to cum. Say this whore needs to get off. Say how bad you want my fingers and dick in you, filling up your fuckholes"
Old 11-29-2010, 11:12 AM   #24
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

"No, no please, don't..." I try and cry out, only to have it cut off by my own moan. Which only works to make me flush deeper and shake all over. No, I'm, not a slut. Not for him. Please no. "I'm not, please stop." I beg and squirm, only managing to roll my hips against his fingers more as my damn pussy squeezed around his fingers and slicked them with my juices.

Last edited by bangbangbaby; 11-30-2010 at 02:27 PM.
bangbangbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 03:13 PM   #25
Mike6060

"If you don't want it, why do you keeping rubbing that dirty little clit of yours against my hand?" I begin going faster. My dick is like a steel rod at this point, waiting impatiently to fuck this hot piece of ass. "But fine, have it your way"

I pull out my fingers, slimy from her juices, and shove them in her mouth. "Taste how much of a whore you really are" I laugh
Old 11-29-2010, 03:30 PM   #26
bangbangbaby

I flush more as I know what he is saying is true. I do keep grinding against his fingers. But they just, feel so good. I look away from that and squirm under him. Until I gasp once more as he pulls my face around and stuffs the fingers in mouth. I whine around them as my tongue licks around them with a mind of its own.

I had never tasted myself before. It tasted oddly sweet, and I could not help licking a little more on purpose now to get a better taste. Before I whimpered loudly and squirmed under him more, only managing to rub against him, my breasts and hard nipples against his shirt chest and my still leaking little slit just barely touching his length, making me freeze as I took deeper breaths.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:36 PM   #27
Mike6060

"Yeah, you love licking your own juices don't you. Make sure you don't miss a drop!" It's time now. Her writhing body under mine, the heat of it all, it's getting too much. I need to finalize my desires.

"Flip over bitch" I don't really wait to see what she does..I easily flip her onto her stomach, grab her ass, and pull it into the air, all of the while pinning her shoulders down. The view presented is intoxicating. The moonlight reflects off her soaked pussy and tiny starlike asshole. "Be a good girl and use your hands to spread your ass. Maybe I'll be nice then" Like hell I think to myself
Old 11-29-2010, 03:47 PM   #28
bangbangbaby

I whimper softly and nod as best I could as I continued to lick my own juices off his fingers. Before he suddenly flipped me over and pushed down on the back of my shoulders as he lifted my rear up in the air till my knees under me held me up for him. I squirmed more and then whined as the sand rubbed against my breasts and knees.

I tried to catch my breath as I shakily reached back to spread my round cheeks apart as he ordered, hoping if I just did this all this would end already. I had not even noticed I had started crying, knowing what was coming next. "Please, don't, just, don't hurt me." I begged one last time in hopes he may listen.

Last edited by bangbangbaby; 11-30-2010 at 02:32 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:51 PM   #29
Mike6060

She spreads her her ass and I almost cum right there. It's picture perfect. Her asshole is so inviting, so tight looking. I spit on my cock for lube. I line up my purple head next to her inviting hole. "Alright, now I'll tell you what...I'll be nice and give you what you need. I know what a filthy whore like you needs a good assfucking!" With that I roughly shove my cock in her ass, in love with the way her tight sphincter is convulsing around my invading cock. "Damn slut you really are tight"
Old 11-29-2010, 03:59 PM   #30
bangbangbaby

Still in the completely embarressing, uncomfortable, and open position I barely listen to him as I just want him to be done. And then I snap back as I feel him put the tip of his cock against my tight little rosebub.

"Wait no! Aaahhh!" I jerk and cry out, fresh tears jumping to my eyes as I feel the thick meat of his cock pushing in to my tight rear with only spit to ease it in. A cry in to the sand as I feel my ass on fire and I'm sure it must be torn and I'm bleeding with the pain. And yet, I continue to hold my ass cheeks apart for him, and even push back slowly till he is in to the base and I can feel the heat and throbbing of him in me.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:03 PM   #31
Mike6060

"yeah that's it cunt, take my big dick in your ass. I bet you love getting fucked back there don't you, all whores do." I ravage her tight hole, thrusting from my tip to the base, the long strokes making her ass grip me as I work in and out. " I begin spanking her, "Come on ride my cock bitch, take my all the way" I love the way her body is trembling, her whimpers only serving to make me go faster
Old 11-29-2010, 04:13 PM   #32
bangbangbaby

Jerking as I feel the first slap over my ass, the burn that runs over the soft flesh and runs up my body. And I gasp as I do begin to roll and buck back and forth on his long hard thing in me. I bite my lip as I try to hide my face in the sand as I suddenly can't help but to ride back against my attacker's cock deep up my tight squeezing ass.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:39 PM   #33
Mike6060

Phut phut phut phut I pound into my victim's tender ass. I roughly grab her hair, and using it as a rein, pull her head back and begin fucking her even harder.

"Tell me how much you love it slut. Tell me how hard you're going to cum" Her ass is turning red from the spankings and her moans are music to my ears.

"I want to hear you moan like the fucking dirty tramp you are"
Old 11-29-2010, 05:51 PM   #34
bangbangbaby

"Ah! No, please, don't, I'm, I... oh god!" As I feel him grip roughly in my hair and force me to arch back, pulling me harder in to each thrust of his thick cock in to my clentching ass I feel my whole body clentch up. I moan out, like a whore, a dirty little whore as I cum, my juices running out of my quivering cunt, down my thighs and on to the sand as I was bounced back hard against his length.

"Please! Oh please don't, don't stop!" I can't believe my own ears as I moan out loud and feel him keep pumping in and out of my burning ass. And I felt the heat of it running up my body and in to my twitching sex. It feels so good even though it is wrong, so wrong.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:32 PM   #35
Mike6060

The slut begins to push back harder with each thrust. She arches her back and I feel a tightening sensation on my meat as I pump away. The feeling of her tight hole gripping my hard dick feels like a vice, and it's pushing me closer to edge. I love the sound oh her cumming from my rape. "Fuck yeah you're like a bitch in heat aren't you. Do you cum this loud from every assfuck?" I wipe my fingers along her swollen pussy lips and across her thighs, smearing them with her juices. "Tell me how good your cunt tastes" I grunt as I force my sweet fingers into her mouth, my dick like a piston hammering in and out.

I can feel my desire growing faster by the second. I begin to grope and smack her heaving tits. "Tell me what this filthy whore wants me to do"
Old 11-29-2010, 09:00 PM   #36
bangbangbaby

My mind was foggy, with pain, and the pleasure the only burning sensation cutting through. And his words with the feelings as I heard them ringing in my ears. I moaned on his fingers and sucked on them as I tasted myself again. Flushed from the rolling waves of my climax that continued from each hard thrust of him in to my tight starfish.

"I am! Please! Please, don't, stop! So sweet... "I shook under him as my whole body surrendered to him and my mind so hazy from pleasure was sure to follow. Did, I really want this? I rolled my hips and pushed back against him again and didn't care.
Old 11-29-2010, 09:11 PM   #37
Mike6060

This bitch is really getting in to it. It's because mesmerizing the way her tight pucker clenches and unclenches around my shaft. "Do you want this to end slut" I continue harder, mashing her swinging tits in my hands. "Does a slut like you love being fucked like this"

I can feel my climax building, growing nearer. "I'm gonna cum in your filthy ass you cockwhore" It takes all of my will power to keep from cumming at this point
Old 11-29-2010, 09:20 PM   #38
bangbangbaby

I gasped out loud and squirmed around under him as I clentched up tightly around his hard throbbing cock. "No! Please, please don't, don't stop!" I cried out and arched back to push him as deep as possible in to me. What was I doing! I burried my face in the sand even as I was shaking from another wave of pleasure feeling him so deep in me, bringing me so close again so soon.

I was a whore! A dirty little slut and I wanted to be raped up the ass more! The words in the man's voice ran through my head as my body shuddered from head to toes as I tightened all around him.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:58 AM   #39
Mike6060

I see stars as her ass tightens its grip on my cock once again, and the sensation is hot velvet. I can feel that she's ready to explode again. Her grunts and moans, combined with her pushing back against my pounding finally pushes me over the edge.

"Guhhh ughh fuck" I grunt like an animal as my balls tighten and I blast the insides of her bowels with my hot sticky cum. "Fuck yeah take it all you fucking cunt" I bellow as I continue to jerk my cock in and out of her gaping ass. Her ass continues to squeeze my cock for every drop as my orgasm subsides
Old 11-30-2010, 02:58 AM   #40
bangbangbaby

I arched and shook as I felt my mind flare white hot again as I feel my attackers hot cum filling up my ass. Pleasure ran though me and arched from the feelings running up and down my body. Shaking all over a few more moments before I suddenly felt numb all over except my burning rippling ass hole. Slumping in the sand panting and shivering all over as slowly I could think again. I sob softly as I realised I had just cum, twice, from being raped by this man.

Last edited by bangbangbaby; 11-30-2010 at 02:37 PM.