Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-28-2010, 08:58 PM   #1
Mike6060

Mike6060 has initial reputation
Default The Beach Bitch (Mike6060 and bangbangbaby)

I'd been watching her all day, seeing how she tans on the beach smearing lotion all over her beautiful body. Now it's night time and it seems she picked the same local dive bar I happen to be at. This isn't luck, it's fate.

I watch her sitting there alone, and walk up to the seat next to her. "Mind if I grab a seat?"
Mike6060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:07 PM   #2
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

Sitting at the bar of the little dive I smiled happily and a little drunk in a short skirt and noodle strap top of white over my pink two piece bikini, that was filled out by soft curves, firm c+ bust, and round soft rear. I played with the glass of my drink as I pushed my short brown hair back behind my ears and watched the liquid in the glass moving with soft brown eyes. I jumped slightly as one of the few men left in the bar suddenly spoke to me. And then I giggled at myself a bit as I looked back at him.

"Oh, yes. Hehehe, I'm sorry I was not paying attention." I smiled softly as my foggy brain tried to catch up and ask the simple question of why this man would suddenly be talking to me.

Last edited by bangbangbaby; 12-10-2010 at 09:40 PM.
bangbangbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
Mike6060

I can tell she's a little drunk. Probably more than a little. I can see the outline of her pink bikini that's soaked through her white top. Her tits look fantastic and I can hardly keep from staring.

My 6'2'' frame towers over her as my innocent blue eyes meet hers. "Hey I'm Mike, nice to meet you" I flash a smile as I sit down and order two drinks, rum and coke. While the bartender grabs us the drinks, I turn towards her.

"You must be a tourist, I haven't seen you around here before. Are you just visiting for the weekend?"
Old 11-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #4
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

I smile happily as this rather nice, and rather nice looking man ordered drinks and introduced himself. I nodded and giggled more as I pushed the strap of my top back up after it slipped a bit on my still slightly damp skin.

"Yes. I thought a nice trip to the beach would be good for me." I smiled up at the man with a slight flush to my face at the moment. "And the swimming and sights are great here. I'm Sam." I didn't even notice as my skirt slid up or that is stuck to my wet suit easily showing everything as if I did not even bother wearing it.
Old 11-28-2010, 09:28 PM   #5
Mike6060

Out of the corner of my eye I can make out the pink cloth under her skirt. What an easy find this was I think to myself.

"Oh yeah, trips to the beach always are a blast" The bartender sets down our drinks and I take a sip of mine. Delicious. "I could show you as amazing beach spot if you want to get out of here" I quip, hoping that in her haze she won't notice my gaze as I glance down again at her lovely breasts.

"What do you say"
Old 11-28-2010, 09:33 PM   #6
bangbangbaby

I pick up the drink and for a moment think that I shouldn't, that I had enough and should go back to my room for some sleep. But, he is so nice and seems like fun. I smile back at him again and nod quickly as I raise up my drink.

"Okay. Sounds great thank." And I finish off my drink quickly before hopping off the stool and stumbling a little bit on my bare feet as I giggle more. "You are very nice to offer." I point out oblivious as I reach out and grab his arm for support.
Old 11-28-2010, 09:44 PM   #7
Mike6060

She's shitfaced, and this is going perfectly. She stumbles near me and grabs onto my muscular arm. "Oh here let me help" I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her into me, doing everything in my power to keep from squeezing her ass on the spot while I stare down her cleavage. "It's only a few minutes from here"

We walk out the door, and I lead her off towards the beach, only a few blocks away. I keep her close, almost afraid of losing my fun for the night.

"You're going to love this spot. At night the moon hits the water and it's just incredible" I have no idea what I'm talking about, I probably heard that line in a movie. We arrive at the beach and begin walking in the sand towards a life guard stand.
Old 11-28-2010, 09:49 PM   #8
bangbangbaby

I continue to smile happily as I leave the little dive on the arm, heck, in the arms of a rather handsome and nice man. The warm night air hits me slightly and it clears my head a bit. But even then I can only think that this seems like such a nice perfect end to my little mini vacation to the beach.

I gasp softly at the view of the beach and nod at his words about the way the moon played off the water. I smile softer as we walk through the sand, feeling it between my feet and him holding me. And the only little bit in me that raised any alarm only did so as it seemed he was twitching to reach lower then my back. I just giggled and shook my head slightly as I leaned against this compelete, very nice though, stranger.

Last edited by bangbangbaby; 11-30-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 09:57 PM   #9
Mike6060

I can hear her sighs of delight while we walk across the cool sand. She seems to have sobered up a little, but I'm still searching the horizon. But nobody is around for miles in this corner of the beach.

The moon in the sky, slight summer breeze blowing, mysterious man, it must be her fantasy. Time to find out if she's going to play or not. "You know, I feel like we both know where this is going..."

I turn her towards me, pull her closer, and go in for the kiss....
Old 11-28-2010, 10:02 PM   #10
bangbangbaby

"Hmm...?" Still smiling as he speaks I am barely paying attention. Until I suddenly feel him pull me around and against him tightly. And he leans in suddenly. And before I can think about it he kisses me. Stiff as a board as I feel his warm body against me, his lips pressing against my own unmoving them. And then I snap back to reality.

I begin slapping at his arms quickly and try to pull back. "What are you doing?! I, I don't even know you! What kind of girl do you think I am?!" Stepping back as well as I could with the straps of top slipped down my shoulders and it barely stayed up as I took deep breaths.

Last edited by bangbangbaby; 11-29-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:07 PM   #11
Mike6060

Good, I'm glad she's come to her senses. If i wanted an easy lay I'd get a hooker. She starts slapping at me but I barely feel them. Years of lifting and sports has left me in physical shape.

"Oh I think you're just the kind of slut I like. Look, your shift is half-fucking-off." I tightly grip her arm and jerk her back towards me, feeling her round, soft ass. "I know you want this you cunt" With a violent rip I tear her skimpy top in half, revealing her jiggling tits.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:16 PM   #12
bangbangbaby

I gasp out loud as I feel him grab my arm in a vice grip that hurts as he pulls me back against him. I shake as this man suddenly changed from the nice man that I had met in the bar, in to some, animal. Or had he been like that all along.

I try and pull away again to no effect as my arm aches and I feel my barely covered breasts jump slightly as my top was ripped away. With my other arm I try and hold them, cover them as I look up at him.

"Please, please don't. Let me go please. You're, you're hurting me." I try, before I saw the look in his eyes and suddenly thought how stupid saying that may have been. I tried to think then. Kick him, run, something. But my mind just went blank in white hot animal fear and I shook all over.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:24 PM   #13
Mike6060

Her trembling and fear in the tone of her voice is making me go wild. I can feel my cock aching, begging for it to be released from it's prison. She desperately tries to cover up what remains of her top, but I see to it that any clothing gets removed. RIIIIPPPP. The sound echoes through the air as her pink bikini top falls to the ground.

"My what lovely tits you have. I bet you love showing these off don't you!" I laugh as she just stands there in shock.

"Get down on your knees bitch, and suck my cock. Bite it and I'll drown you in the ocean, your choice" With that I slap her tits, shove her to the ground, all of the while staring at the way her breasts bounce back and forth.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:30 PM   #14
bangbangbaby

I jerk and cry out slightly as I first feel my little string bikini top pulled away, leaving my breasts bare, and then felt one of them slaped harshly. A pink mark quickly appearing as I dropped to my knees as if my strength had been ripped from me with that simple action. I looked back up slowly with big pleading eyes.

"Wh, what?" I stammered as I shifted on my knees in the sand, unable to run from my own stupid fear and his strong hand still on my shoulder. I, I couldn't do what he wanted could I? No! This was rape, it was wrong!
Old 11-28-2010, 10:37 PM   #15
Mike6060

The pink hue of my slap mark sears and image in my brain. I'll probably jerk off to those tits later. It's almost too much, her trembling on her knees babbling not to hurt her. And those tits. My god there a handful all right!

"Take out my cock you fucking whore" I keep a hand firmly on her shoulder while I slap her across the face. SMACK. "I'm not a patient guy so I'd start sucking"
Old 11-28-2010, 10:42 PM   #16
bangbangbaby

I cry out loudly as the sharp crack of the smack seems to ring through my ears. My jaw aches and my face burns, but I'm not sure from the slap or embarassment as I shakily try and work his pants open to pull him out. I'm hoping with every fiber that if I just get him off quickly now he will just leave me alone.

And so with trembling fingers I pull out his length as I shift on my knees and lean forward slightly to lick at his head. I count a little blessing as he keeps it clean apparently as I lick more of him and touch the shaft lightly with my fingers. I flush more as I begin as I suddenly realize I am not completely disgusted with the taste of my attacker's hard on.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:46 PM   #17
Mike6060

she fumbles with my pants and finally my cock springs free. Ughhh I let out an low moan. "I bet you love licking my cock don't you slut?" My cock is as hard as its ever been as she begins to work it. "You're not half bad cunt. I bet you do this to every guy you meet!" I begin grabbing the back of her hand, and pushing her down my length. "Take it all like a good little cockwhore"
Old 11-28-2010, 10:53 PM   #18
bangbangbaby

Still shaking I suddenly flush more as I hear him talking about me so, and feeling as if, it has to be true. I try to mentally shake my head and slap myself. No! This is wrong! He is wrong!

Only to have my thoughts dashed as I gasped and gagged slightly as he pushed his meat in to my mouth. My tongue wriggled on the underside of his shaft as I tried to swallow and only succeeded in squeezing his tip tightly and gagging myself.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:20 AM   #19
Mike6060

I continue calling her a dirty slut and useless whore, enjoying the red flush that has grown across her face. "Yeah bitch suck it like a pro. I bet you love getting used like this don't you"

The feeling of her gagging on my cock becomes to much. ughh!! I begin to spurt load after sticky load of thick white cream down her throat. I begin to withdraw my cock, drenched in saliva and jizz, and a strand of cum connects her luscious lips and my swollen head.

"I think you're ready for the main event now aren't you, you little cunt" I roughly force her to the ground and shift myself in between her legs. Slapping her tits, and twisting her nipples, I delight in the little squeaks I receive.

"I bet you're a horny slut aren't you? I bet all the cock sucking has made your pussy dripping. So tell me slut, are you wet?"
Old 11-29-2010, 07:25 AM   #20
bangbangbaby

I am flushed red and the worst part is not only from shame. I can feel my sex quivering as this man used me, called me dirty names, and told me I must love doing this. I just want to scream no! But I don't, I can't as I slurp louder on his cock in my mouth.

With a gasp I feel his hard on in my mouth throb and twitch. Before loads of thick hot cum begin to fill my mouth, forcing me to swallow it all or choke. And I do it, I swallow every shot he gives and oddly the only thing in my mind is that it does not taste to bad, a little salty.

As he pulls out I feel stunned and weak as I pant and shake, a little of his cum slowly runs down my chin and on to my heaving chest. He has to be done now right. Most guys are happy and done after they cum. But no. I go wide eyed as he pushes me down, forces my legs apart as he kneels between them.

"No, please don't, please no just leave me alone. I did what you wanted." I try to beg, whimpering as I try and curl away and close my legs. I squeak and twitch as he slaps my tits again. And then freeze as he asks that question. Oh god! I, I was wet. I hadn't noticed before in my fear and haste to make him cum and go. But, I could feel my little bikini bottoms rubbing me and I was so wet, hot, and bothered. But I would not tell him that.

Last edited by bangbangbaby; 12-10-2010 at 09:54 PM.