Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-17-2010, 04:30 AM   #41
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

"Who's torturing you baby?" Forgot you were trying to be sweet there for a minute, didn't you? I bury my face in your soft blond hair, inhaling your scent as my fingers continue to squeeze your soft breasts. I can feel you straining in my lap from the effort of trying to hold yourself away from my cock. I'm tempted to give you a little tickle and see how long you can hold it.

"I'm not sure if I'll track you down again or not baby," I run my hands down your sides to the tops of your thighs and slowly start to apply downward pressure, "Once I'm done playing with my toys I've always just let them go, there's just something special about you I can't put my finger on." Again with the damn cuffs, you've just given me an idea...

"I'll make a deal with you baby." I keep applying steady pressure to your thighs, your legs are shaking pretty badly as you strain to keep yourself above me. "How about we fuck while we eat," I rest my chin on you shoulder, my mouth inches from your ear, "I'll put my dick into you now, and I'll feed you while we're fucking."

"Now if you're good, once we're done I'll let you out of the cuffs," Your face looks so red, whether from rage or physical effort I can't tell. "And I'll keep them off as long as you behave yourself." I feel the tip of my cock touch the hood of your clit again. "Deal?"
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:52 PM   #42
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I’m overcome with a deep feeling of doom that swallows up all hope.

Your subtly applying pressure down on my legs until they shake. So you probably see through everything, offering me a bullshit deal about fucking you while we eat. We both know that I don’t want to. My face blushes red in anger staring stormily down at the plate of food.
I give up holding myself up as the burn overwhelms my quads, uttering a whimper of disgrace feeling how my pussy is now pressed suggestively against your cock.
It seems like your trying to see my face so I look the other way, as you add, "And I'll keep them off as long as you behave yourself." You shift a little forwards so that I’m straddling you and my heart races in panic. I try standing but I’m so off balance, finding myself slightly forward with your head of your cock pressing against my clit again. I groan audibly trying to shift myself again to get off.

"Deal?"You say. No! This isn’t what I want. I don’t want to. What do I do? What should I say? I suddenly tried to stand again but with your hands on my hips and your cock springing up to my pussy I feel it at my entrance. I sigh, don’t fight it, lowering myself down impaling myself on your cock. I gasp out loud and bury my face in the table waiting for hte cuffs to be undone.
A solitary tear rolls down my cheek.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:06 PM   #43
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

"I gasp with you as your pussy swallows my cock. I can't think for a moment, lost in the sensation. There's just something special about your flesh.

After a moment I notice you're leaning foreword, your face against the table. I resist the urge to move my hips and just hold myself inside you. During our first fuck your pussy was a little dry, now it's nicely lubricated from my cum still gripping me so tightly. You'll cum for me baby, I know you will.

I lean foreword, wrapping my arm around you and pulling you against me again. "Don't be like that baby." I kiss your cheek, my hand carressing your nice firm stomach. "If you let yourself I bet you'll enjoy this." I roll my hips in a circle as I push a forkfull of mashed potatoes into your mouth.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:56 AM   #44
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm thankful that your not moving, although I'm not sure if simply sitting impaled in the most intimate way with no barrier between us is better. I try not to think about it. Until you wrap an arm around me forcing me back into you which makes your cock suddenly all I can think about as it forces my pussy to yield to its iron hard shape in a new position.

I wont enjoy it! All I do is groan in reply, knowing that this was a mistake as you move it inside me and place another fork at my mouth. I move my face away and say quietly,
"you said youd take off the cuffs" This simple act of defiance subconsciously clenches my pussy. I want to stand up, but I wait for your reply with my heart thudding in my chest.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:36 AM   #45
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Mmmm," I groan as I feel you clench around me, I take a bite of the potatoes myself before speaking. "No, I said that I'd take off the cuffs after we were done eating." I lean back and reach over to the counter, "But, I'll tell you what, I'll be nice." I take a few moments to make sure that there's nothing sharp and pointy within arms reach of you. "I'm gonna keep the fork, you get a spoon." I place a spoon on the table in front of you.

"Remember, behave yourself." I unlock one of your wrists and then the other, setting the cuffs on the counter behind us. "There we go baby," I wrap my arm around you again as I continue to move my hips in slow circles. "How does that feel?"
Old 10-19-2010, 07:20 AM   #46
gaggirl
* yawn *

I’m free! I rub my wrists and look around scanning for anything that’s within reach. What will I do now? I have to do something! But what? My hearts beating even more rapidly with adrenalin at the array of opportunities that are available to me now.

Oh… Ugh, your cock moving lewdly deep inside in circle, whimpering no just barely audible even to myself as I gently push on your thighs to ease myself a little form the depth of penetration. Your arms wrapped too tightly around though and subconsciously find myself holding onto your arm with the other hand on the chair pushing so your not so deep.

‘I cant eat meat with a spoon” I say breathlessly, wondering if I could perhaps smash your head with the plate instead.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:20 AM   #47
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Don't worry," I hold up another forkfull of the meat to your lips. "I'll take care of that." I start to roll my hips upwards, bouncing you gently on my lap, my arm pulling you more tightly against me.

"I hope you're not planning to be a bad little girl baby," I whisper into your ear, "Because bad little girls just might get their pretty little bottoms reamed."

Last edited by Legosi; 10-19-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:17 PM   #48
gaggirl
* yawn *

I gasp again when you start bouncing me on your cock so I try to get off your lap again. I'm locked onto you as you fuck me at the table and I look at the plate intently. I should do it. Do it. Your voice stop me, in my ear whispering a threat. Tensing up I sit motionless processing the warning, imagining what pain that would entail. I should hit you so hard that doesnt happen. I look around to see if theres anything I could tie you up with once I hit you, but I dont see anything. Im playing a dangerous game. your bouncing is too much.
Suddenly I lurch forward to get off your lap. "thats enough. I dont want to.." but what about the cuffs? I dont want them either.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:34 AM   #49
Legosi
Privileged Member

You suddenly push foreward, trying to pull yourself off of my lap. Instead of pulling you back I push foreward with you, keeping my cock inside you as I press you face first into the table, pushing the dishes out of the way. The chair we were sitting on clatters to the ground behind me as I start to fuck you over the table.

"I don't care if you don't want to." I grunt, grabbing your wrists in my hands and pinning them on either side of your head. "I want to." The table creaks as I pump my cock in and out of your tight little cunt from behind. "Now be a good little girl and take it."

Last edited by Legosi; 10-20-2010 at 04:57 AM.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:54 AM   #50
gaggirl
* yawn *

I find myself pressed face into the table, grappling for the dishes which you swept aside, pinning my wrists with your crushing grip to the surface.
"Arggg!" I grunt, trying to pull on them to make myself comfortable since
being so stretched out and tall the tops of my thighs are painfully thrusted into the table each time you stab into my pussy with your dick. My tits are squashed and massaged into the table so that my hard nipples are always being stimulated with the roughness.
I try one last time to shift my arms before realising I have no other choice but to take it as much as I hate it, your big iron hard rod stabbing its way in so deep I wince and grunt with the force of each thrust.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:31 AM   #51
Legosi
Privileged Member

"That's it baby," I feel your struggles dying down, "Don't fight it." I lean in and kiss the top of your head as my hips slap against your ass. "Good girl." I just pump into you for a while listening to you grunt each time my cock bottoms out inside your hot tight little pussy, so nicely lubricated with my cum. The plate of meat falls off the violently shaking table and smashes on the ground. That stuff was expensive, oh well.

"Good girl," I let go of your wrists and let my hands run over the soft skin of your back. I squeeze you ass cheeks roughly, the table creaking loudly as your thighs slam against it, I wonder if it will break. I grab ahold of your hips, using them as handholds as I start to fuck you harder. "Fuck yea..." I look down, watching my cock each time it disappears into your pussy, sweat dripping from my face onto your ass.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:30 AM   #52
gaggirl
* yawn *

I grip the table with my grunts turning into tight little cries as you keep hitting my cervix. I'm desperate to stay on my feet and hold onto the table. Its moving violently. What if it falls? Ill face plant! Your speeding up your thrusts and let go of my wrists to touch my back which makes me shudder under your hands, repulsed. I cant take it anymore! I cant pretend.

"No" I whimper, "stop. STOP" I gasp as the air is pushed out of my lungs into the table. I think about the shards of broken ceramic plate on the ground and fantasise about slashing you with it. I cant see any of it from where I am. "No I cant take this anymore" I cry suddenly, trying to slide my hips sideways but youve grabbed them.

"I mean it! Please!" I grunt in rhythm with your thrusts, another stroke aims directly at my cervix sending pain through my core. "AHHhh NO!" I shove back hard back against the table which accidentally makes it fall and I fall forwards with it landing hard on my knees. Too bad I cant see any of the ceramic, as I try to scramble away from you.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:05 AM   #53
Legosi
Privileged Member

I was getting nice and close listening to you whimper, feeling you start to struggle again. Suddenly I feel you shove back hard, I hear a cracking sound and I slam against the counter behind me. Looking down I see one of the legs of the table is broken, what's left of dinner scattered everywhere, so much for the security deposit. But I'm too focused on the sight of your tight little ass as you scramble along the ground on your hands and knees.

"Where do you think you're going?" I grunt as I tackle you from behind, slamming us both down into the center of the large round carpet in the center of the room. I place one hand on the back of your head, shoving your face into the carpet. "You just ruined dinner, do you know that?" I shove myself inside you again and start fucking you hard, rubbing you into the soft carpet. "This is going to be one long weekend if you keep fighting me." I groan into your ear as my hand reaches around groping your breast roughly. "The more you fight the rougher I'm gonna have to be with you."
Old 10-27-2010, 04:59 PM   #54
gaggirl
* yawn *

"fuck!" I cry, smashed into the rug face first and grunting as you push my face hard into it. The friction is severe enough to start a graze on my face and I push up with my hands and kick back desperately. I dont give a fuck about dinner. "It was shit I fucking hate mushrooms" I growl. Your inside me again.
this isnt fair! I was almost free of you. Not able to escape but I didnt have to feel your cock inside me or your hands scorching me wherever you touch. I feel angry. My knees and face are killing me and I feel robbed of the small victory. Now I feel like Im going to lose my mind.
"get off me!" I vehemently buck trying to dislodge you even as your cock starts pumping hard in and out possessively. Each time you thrust my body jolts my face into the rug so I scrunch it up in my hands and keep fighting and twisting under you, the graze getting worse as I keep being rubbed in the same position."Fucking get off me! Stop!" I feel the prick of helpless tears again.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:59 PM   #55
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Shut up!" I shove my hard eager cock into you violently again and again, "You're my little bitch, you hear me!" I shove your twisting head back down on the rug, "Mine!" I grunt, fighting to keep on top of your thrashing body, my hands squeeze your tits roughly as I drive you into the floor with each stabbing stroke.

"I'm gonna fuck you... fuck!" I release your tits and place both hands on your shoulders, pinning you flat with my weight. "However I want to... little cunt!" I can feel the front your feet slapping against against the backs of my knees as I pump you, "Whenever I want... FUCK!... So get used to it!"

"Oh yes, fuck!" I feel myself getting close, driving into you even harder. The rug beneath us scoots across the floor on each time I slam down on top of you. "MINE!"
Old 10-29-2010, 04:30 AM   #56
gaggirl
* yawn *

So brutal so nasty. I’m almost scared at how violent you’ve become and things your saying are filling me with dread.
"No!" I refuse to stop, trying to claw myself forward until you pin me down., shoving my face into the rug again. Now my cries are slightly muffled but I keep trying to get you off me. I cant give in. I wish hadn’t let myself try to manipulate the situation, angry about it as your cock bottoms into me again and again. "Mine!" you grunt. I force my head to twist under your fist of hair gritting my teeth and shout “IM NOT!!” Fuck your cock is hurting me and the breath squeezed a little out as you get me flat on the ground.

“I don’t care how much you fuck me” I start crying wanting to say that I’ll never give in, and that I’m not your bitch not now not ever, but your cock is swelling and your thrusting is even more hard and its painful, forcing its way in as deep into me as if to stab right up into my womb and it takes my words away. I hear you panting faster in a frenzied violent assault of my sore cunt.

“no.. god stop your h” the thrust was so hard.“hurting me!” Your cock doesn’t move pressed right against my cramping cervix and I can feel your rock hard swollen cock contracting and pumping me with another load of your hot seed.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:47 AM   #57
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Fuck..." I gasp breathlessly as my cock twitches inside you, filling your tight little pussy with sperm. That was a little more brutal then I usually prefer, but it was your own fault, you wouldn't stop fighting. I lost control of myself for a minute...

I don't linger, pushing myself up onto my knees behind you. I look down at you, covered in sweat, your ass and pussy look red and sore. I'm guessing you have a few rug burns on your front. Maybe you've learned your lesson and you'll be a little more compliant from now on. "You shouldn't make me hurt you like that."

I get to my feet and walk over to the broken table and start cleaning up the shattered dishes. "I'm tired, go to the bathroom and get cleaned up, then we're gonna go to bed. Just do as your told, dont' make me hurt you again."
Old 11-07-2010, 12:27 AM   #58
gaggirl
* yawn *

I cry muffling myself with the rug, grabbing handfuls of it, as I imagine I’m able to squeeze the life out of you and what you’re making me experience. I shouldn’t make YOU hurt ME like that? Did I just hear that right? I take few deep breaths, willing myself not to launch into an all out attack at the insult. I force myself to slow my breathing and then haul my aching body to my knees. Your cum slides out of me and I smell it, pulling my face as I watch if drip out onto the rug in a white pool. Disgusting.

“I don’t give a fuck if your tired” I mutter. “you don’t need to tell me twice. I cant wait to wash your filth out of me.” I hiss, holding onto the wall to steady myself. Is it true? We are just going to sleep? Now that I can withstand. But what about tomorrow? I turn the water on in the bath, something to soak myself with- my muscles which are starting to ache and the oozing sperm I cant stand the smell of. Once inside the bath I finally let myself relax, one aching muscle at a time.

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-07-2010 at 12:36 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 03:58 AM   #59
Legosi
Privileged Member

Cleaning up is a little tedious, but necessary, I would hate to miss a piece of something sharp and suddenly find you stabbing me with it. I idly wonder how I'm going to explain all the damage to the cabin when the rental period is up. I'll explain it with money, what else? This one weekend is costing more money then a year of my usual activities. It'll be months until I can start hunting again; better get as much enjoyment out of you as I can.

I pick up the last pieces and dump them in the trash, I grab the cuffs off of the counter and open the bathroom door. "Feeling better baby? Are you ready to be a good girl now?"
Old 11-07-2010, 06:37 AM   #60
gaggirl
* yawn *

god! I snap to attention, instinctively covering folding my arms across my chest and see you standing there toying with the cuffs. I cant take my horrified eyes off them and rub my wrists. I shake my head at remembering them knowing how badly I dont want them back.
I look into your eyes and break down a little, begging "oh please dont... dont put them back on me" I start crying into my hands bending into my lap until the water comforts my hands. " I just dont think I can take that again".

How am I going o get myself out of this?! Theres something angrily admonishing me inside, pissed off that I still havent accepted whats happening is real and isnt going away.