Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-07-2010, 01:17 AM   #1
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default humiliate me!! (for one or more rapists)

its been a bad day. i don't normally get dressed up for work but i was finally going to let the guy in the office building that's been hitting on me for weeks take me out - and he turned out to be a newlywed! all men are pigs! i'm so upset i've decided to to break my own rule and go out for a drink now that i'm off work. gotta watch myself - i'm kinda petite and a bit of a lightweight when it comes to drinking on an empty stomach. there's that little bar i walk past every day. doesn't look like much, but the tunes seem to be good.

stepping in, it takes a few moments for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. the place is smaller than i thought. a bar on the left, a few tables along the right and a tiny dance floor toward the back. a few guys...no girls but me.

i walk toward the bar, ignoring the looks i'm getting. gotta admit girl, you do look pretty hot white low-cut blouse, buttoned at the wrists. black skirt, hugging my butt and flared a little above the knee. ultra-sheer seamed white thigh-high stockings (no pantyhose for this girl!) wide red patent leather belt and matching heels. and your undies! lacy white bra and matching barely-there thong! so naughty!

hopping up onto a bar stool i order a drink from a bartender who looks like he left his harley parked out back. after the first sip, i kick my heels off and they hit the floor with a loud clatter. i moan softly as i flex and wiggle my stockinged toes - those shoes were killing me!

the tunes are good, i'm moving just a little to the music and i order a second drink. looking around i see that a few more guys have come in...
Old 10-07-2010, 06:08 AM   #2
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

Well look at that... I've been nursing the same lousy beer for almost two hours, was thinking about leaving. Then that cute little number walks in. All of the guys are staring, but nobody's making a move, almost never see a skirt in here, especially a good looking one. I guess the other guys are too shocked to act. If I move fast I just might be able to stake a claim on her.

I pick up my beer and head over to the bar. I'm six feet even, long black coat with matching pants and shirt, blue eyes with sandy blond hair. I toss a twenty on the counter, "Give the lady another drink." I motion to the empty bar stool on your right.

"Is this seat taken?"
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:51 AM   #3
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i light a cigarette and take a deep drag, knowing that even that simple act in this place is giving some of these jerks something to fantasize about. keep dreaming cause it aint gonna happen fellas! guys are so simple... the second drink seems to have worked its magic and i'm not nearly as upset as i was when i first came in. in fact, i'm starting to enjoy myself.

surprising the music should be as good as it is, considering what a dingy little place this is. i look down at the floor and hope the ladies room is cleaner! well girl, you've been in worse places.

out of the corner of my eye i see a tall guy dressed in black slowly making his way toward the bar. of course, being only 5'4" and 105 lbs, most guys look kinda big to me. don't be too obvious roxy! watch him in the mirror behind the bar. mmmm...he's kinda cute...

i cross one ankle over the other, jiggling my foot in time to the music. placing both hands behind the small of my back i stretch just enough to make my boobs stand out a little more roxy you nasty little girl, you'll never learn will you? those girl instincts kick in and you're not even aware of it! here he comes. remember to act surprised!

i'm sorry? the stool? no, it's not taken...
Old 10-08-2010, 03:07 AM   #4
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

"Well don't mind if I do." I set my half finished beer down on the bar and take a seat. I'm trying not to be too obvious as I take you in. You're such a little thing, tight and petite, usually I hate the crappy music here, but the way you wiggle your little body to it almost changes my mind.

"Aren't you a little too cute for a place like this baby?" The bartender has already taken the twenty and set down another drink for you, as I take a slight pull on my beer. Let's see how many drinks I can coax into you...
Old 10-09-2010, 08:56 AM   #5
roxygrrl

ok roxy, suspicions confirmed. he's cute, tall and right beside you! i take another sip of my drink, feeling the burn as it hits the pit of my empty stomach. Easy girl, you've got half a drink in your hand and another on the way. that'll take you to your limit and the last time you went over your limit you found yourself on your knees in the men's room! we're not doing that again. still, a little harmless flirtation is probably what you need to get over that creep at the office...

just ignore the cheesy pick up line. i turn just a little on my bar stool and cross my legs, skirt riding up well past my knees.

"thanks for the drink. my name's roxy"
Old 10-09-2010, 12:23 PM   #6
Legosi
Privileged Member

I see your face scrunch up oh so slightly as you take a sip of your drink. You're a bit of a light weight, good. When you turn slightly on your stool and cross your legs, your skirt rides up revealing an expanse of smooth stocking clad leg. I can already feel my cock starting to strain against my pants, you little tease...

"My names Jack," The bartender sets your drink down on the bar in front of you, it's a nice strong drink, much stiffer then the one you're currently sipping on. It should loosen you up nicely. "And you're welcome, you looked like you could use another drink, lousy day huh?"

Last edited by Legosi; 10-10-2010 at 11:44 AM.
Old 10-10-2010, 03:11 AM   #7
roxygrrl

well roxy, might as well have a little fun with this one. with that body and those beautiful blue eyes he's probably used to bedding any girl he wants. tonight, he'll be left with only the memory of your tight little ass twitching back and forth as you walk out of here - and a stiff cock! time for a little payback. a little flirting, a little teasing and he gets to pay for all the guys who led you on and never called the next day!

i light another cigarette and toss back the remains of my last drink. leaning toward the bar to pick up the drink he just bought i arch my back making sure my boobs strain against my white blouse. my stockinged foot touches his leg...and i leave it there. taking a sip of my drink i stifle a cough! is there any mixer in this at all? or am i just getting a little tipsy? whatever... sometimes a girl just has to let off a little steam.

bat your eyes at him over your glass, a little smile...

"i've had better days, but things are starting to look up"
Old 10-10-2010, 04:52 AM   #8
Legosi
Privileged Member

"A good drink and good company can do that." It takes a lot of effort to keep my eyes off your breasts as you arch your back, I can feel my cock swell as your foot brushes against my leg, and then stays there. Looks like kitty wants some company tonight.

"Let me guess," I let my hand slide down my leg to your foot, "Some asshole didn't treat you right today," I let my hand slide over your foot and then up slightly, gently massaging your calf. "And you came out tonight to find someone to treat you right."

Last edited by Legosi; 10-10-2010 at 05:39 AM.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:33 AM   #9
roxygrrl

oooohhh fuuuuckkk! his hand feels so good! how long has it been since you let a man touch you? too long, girl! dammit! now my nipples are stiff! there's no way he's not gonna notice that! better get a grip - all of a sudden this isn't going the way you planned.

i slowly uncross my legs and slip off the bar stool, smoothing my skirt. fumbling with my toes for my shoes i excuse myself to go to the ladies room.

shoes...where the fuck are they? never mind. the way you feel right now you couldn't walk in heels if somebody paid you. just how many drinks have you had? face it, you're a little wasted. just get to the ladies and straighten out!

opening the door i wince at the brightness of the light and the general filth of the place. white stockings - good choice, girl. well, how was i to know? i splash cold water on my face, being careful not to smear my makeup. leaning against the sink i think about the size of the bulge in your trousers. a dirty little giggle escapes my lips. he could kill you with that thing! ok. enough. go back to the bar, thank him for the drink, find your stuff and go home.

i open the door and start back toward the bar...
Old 10-10-2010, 06:50 AM   #10
Legosi
Privileged Member

You've spent so much time puffing your chest out at me it's easy to spot your little nipples pushing out against your blouse. Yea, you like it when I touch you, don't you baby? It catches me a little off guard when you suddenly jump up and run to the little girls room. The sight of your tight little ass wiggling back and forth as you scamper off puts me in pain.

After a moment I get off of my bar stool and follow you. You want me to follow you, don't you baby? There aren't any other women in here tonight, so you know that we could be alone in the bathroom. You naughty little girl...

I reach the door just as you open it again and start towards the bar. I wrap my arm around you and quickly pull you back inside the bathroom, locking the door behind us with my free hand. "No need to worry baby, I was right behind you." You feel so small and delicate in my grip as I lean in for a kiss.

Last edited by Legosi; 10-10-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:11 PM   #11
yveltwin

yveltwin has initial reputation

I've been watching the interaction between Jack and the little minx from my booth in the back of the bar. After he follows her into the back I head for the bar. After trading the minx's shoes to the bartender for the "Out of Order" sign, I head for the Men's room hanging the sign on the "Ladies" door on the way by.

A couple of pints lighter I head back to my booth, which just happens to share a not-very-soundproof wall with the ladies room.

((I'm not trying to horn in on your RP, just want to let you know that I'm reading and enjoying. If you want to write me in, just let me know, but I'm happy to listen in on just the two of you.))
yveltwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:37 PM   #12
Truecelt

Truecelt has initial reputation

As the owner of the bar I saw you walk in flirting with the guys, stcking your chest and watching 2 of them start following you into the restrooms. I tell my staff to start closing up - as I think we are gonna have some fun with this bitch tonight
Truecelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:27 PM   #13
roxygrrl

what the fuck?? feet skidding along the filthy floor i'm dragged back into the ladies room before i know what happened! i see you leaning towards me, lips pursed, manage to twist out of your grip and take a half step back.

another step back, my arms thrust out straight to ward you off i start to babble. "you're not supposed to be in here - this is the ladies room!"

another step back. "look, i think there's been a misunderstanding. i'm sorry if i gave you the wrong idea"

another step back and the small of my back collides with something hard and cold. a glance tells me i've hit the sink - i can't retreat anymore! "i'll scream! i will!"

like a cornered rat i look around, shaking my head, trying to clear the alcohol fumes from my mind. one stall, a barred window painted over and set high in the wall. the door - with you standing between me and it. roxy, you fucked with the wrong guy this time! try to calm down and put him in his place, but nicely.

"i had a nice time talking with you, but i have to go home now. please get out of my way" and with that i rush for the door, turn the handle...and nothing happens!!
Old 10-11-2010, 11:47 PM   #14
Legosi
Privileged Member

"No you don't," I grab ahold of your wrist and pull your hand off of the door handle. Of course you couldn't open the door I locked the deadbolt. I pull you against me as I back you against the wall opposite the door. "Now's not a good time to start playing hard to get baby." I feel you squirming in my grasp, struggling to break free, I'm eight inches taller then you and a hundred pounds heavier, good luck.

"Or are you not playing?" I lift your struggling body into the air as I pin you against he wall. "Are you a little tease?" I rub my bulge against your thong clad crotch. "Were you just gonna tease and me a leave baby?"
Old 10-12-2010, 01:11 AM   #15
roxygrrl

fuck! he's got a grip like iron! let go of the door handle or he'll break your wrist.

flung across the room and into the wall, the back of my head bounces off the wall, taking the fight out of me. i feel your hands grip my upper arms and in an instant i'm lifted off the floor! i feel you forcing my legs apart and i struggle, but i'm helpless to stop you!

too stunned to scream, my eyes widen in terror as i feel the bulge of your huge cock against my thong-covered pussy!

"oh fuck no! please! let me down"
Old 10-12-2010, 01:23 AM   #16
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Don't worry baby, I'm not gonna hurt you." I lift you up a little higher, my arms under you ass as I fumble with my zipper. I'm just gonna teach you a little lesson about teasing."

I finally get my cock out, feeling my bare skin rub against the soft lace of your underwear. I take a moment to run my hand over your perfect little tits, feeling the soft warm flesh under your white blouse. Your nipples are still hard and eager from earlier.

"Come on baby," I lean in and kiss you, my hands underneath your skirt as they pull your thong to the side to give my cock access to your little pussy. "You want it baby, you know you do." I press the head of my cock against your opening...
Old 10-12-2010, 02:15 AM   #17
roxygrrl

pressed against the wall i can barely breathe! strong hands squeezing my boobs, groping, fondling! against my will i feel a yearning, my nipples responding. no, roxy! stop it! this is wrong!

"teasing? no! i wasn't teasing! i was just having fun!"

heart hammering as i feel your hand slide under my butt, supporting me in the air. trying to push you away. i glance across the room at the mirror. all i can see in the reflection are the filthy soles of my stockinged feet on either side of your broad back, and my eyes, filled with fear.

your hand between my legs now. tugging, pulling my thong to the side! then the hard heat of your cock, pressing against my folds! remembering the size of the bulge in your trousers i panic!

"please, don't do this to me!!"
Old 10-12-2010, 01:01 PM   #18
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Shhhhh," I give you a kiss on the cheek as I rub my cock against your soft lower lips. "You know you want it." I cover your mouth with my hand as I start push myself inside you.

"Damn..." I grunt, you have such a tight little pussy, for a moment it doesn't feel like I'm going to fit. Then your clenching little muscles give slighly as the head of my cock starts to slip in. I tighten my grip on your tiny squirming body and push harder forcing myself deeper inside your resisting cunt...
Old 10-12-2010, 06:11 PM   #19
Truecelt

Truecelt has initial reputation

Hey mate, as I tap you on the shoulder. This cocktease slut as been turning the whole bar on. So why dont we `share the fun`? There are at 3 of us that which this bitch tonight. So drag her ass back into the bar. Where the real party can take place
Truecelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #20
yveltwin

yveltwin has initial reputation

I sit in the back booth, listening to the sounds of Jack slamming her up against the wall. Her frantic pleading, turning into muffled whimpers, as I imagine my burly friend folding his hand over her pretty mouth is starting to get me very very hard....Then there is another voice. "Damn!" I think, "just when this was starting to get good."

I lean back in the booth, biding my time.
yveltwin is offline   Reply With Quote