Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-18-2010, 01:14 AM   #41
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Blinking and looking at you I nod as you prop me up as we walk "Yes...I..." Cutting off there, I see you push open the door to my sister's room and I gasp seeing how she is. Part of me is disgusted and wants to fight you for our freedom but I feel unable to as you smile at me.

Looking at you and seeing you pulling another needle from your pocket and wave it under my nose, I feel my mouth water as I swallow looking at the needle. Nodding I slowly climb onto of my sister and look at her as you move to stand beside us and run your hands through our hair.

Looking at my sister, I shake my head "I...I'm sorry...I have to..." Saying that, I bend over her and start to lick on her, shoving my tongue deep into her cunt as she screams out into the gag and then moves her hips to meet my mouth as she looks up at you, pleading with you to stop it.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:47 PM   #42
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see the longing in your eyes and you almost immediately pounce on your sister. There is a brief sentence spoken, talking about your regret for what is happening, but beyond that, perversion wins out. SLowly stroking myself while I watch the mirror images of the same person in different positions. Taking a few steps to get behind you, I place my hand between your legs. Rubbing it gently, feeling the protrusion on the suit shifting around inside you. "If you cum before she does, you don't get your dose."
Old 10-19-2010, 11:32 AM   #43
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Blinking and moaning out as I feel you place your hand between my legs and rub there gently, I feel the protrusion shifting around inside me as I continue sucking on my sister as I listen to you. Hearing my sister screaming at you through her gag and glaring at you angrily, clearly telling you to get the hell away from me as I continue to suck and lick on her.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:34 PM   #44
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Her screams are so loud that I can actually make out words. Impressive given how far in that gag is stuffed. But you don't stop, and neither do I. Hand continuing to rub between your legs, feeling a growing wetness there. And staring at your sister squirming uncomfortably as you continue to lick and suck at her. Still trying to defend you even from that position, even though you are raping her. I smirk, and slowly pull at the fabric of the suit. It's weak, meant to tear easily. Expoing your ass, while keeping it inside you.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:55 AM   #45
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and whimpering into my sister's cunt, I continue licking at her, listening to her screaming at you angrily. Feeling you rub between my legs I pant out around my sister's cunt then feel her clenching her legs and knows she's nearing orgasm. Licking more vigorously, I feel her cumming in my mouth as you pull the fabric of the suit, ripping it and exploring my ass while keeping the dildo inside as I look up at you "Please...she came..."
Old 10-20-2010, 06:37 PM   #46
the savage
Privileged Member

"Good, but now it's my turn." Lining my cock up with your ass, never stopping rubbing between your legs. "Don't stop licking her." Staring up at your sister and seeing the raw hatred there. And smirking. Making sure to keep eye contact as I shove forward, a few painful thrusts at a time.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:55 PM   #47
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and looking at you, I bite my lip as you line your cock up with my ass, never stopping rubbing between my legs as you order me not to stop licking my sister. Nodding, I continue licking my sister as you shove forward with a few painful thrusts making me moan out as my sister snarls and growls at you trying to pull away angrily.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:31 PM   #48
the savage
Privileged Member

She struggles against her bonds, completely helpless. I can hear your pained whimpers as I use your ass. But you are good, not lifting your head up. Not even hesitating for a moment. Learning quickly, desire for the high subverting every moral fiber in your body. I wrap my hands around your waist, lifiting and tilting it slightly. Driving down into your ass. "Moan ya whore."
Old 10-21-2010, 12:07 AM   #49
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and whimpering into my sister's pussy, I feel you moving inside of me and wrap your hands around my waist, lifting and tilting it slightly and driving down into my ass. Then I hear that hated word and my eyes suddenly seem to darken as I growl out into my sister's pussy "I'm not a whore..." but my words are muffled as my sister cries out, cumming again, clenching her fists and shaking her head in defiance.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:23 PM   #50
the savage
Privileged Member

YOu mumble something, probably another stupid denial. As if your actions aren't a better indication of what you are than what you say. You are bringing your sister to an unwanted orgasm while getting fucked in the ass. Moaning because a suit with a dildo sewn is is working inside you. "You could have fooled me."
Old 10-22-2010, 02:35 AM   #51
Cleo
Privileged Member

Sobbing and squirming under me my sister whimpers and tries to tug away from me as I suck and lick on her as the dildo works inside me. Listening to you, i shake my head and sob out inside her cunt.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:35 PM   #52
the savage
Privileged Member

I thrust hard and fast, never breaking eye contact with the bound sister. Her hatred only fueling my lust as I pound your ass. Hand coming up and spanking you, one harsh slap. Then immediately resuming my rubbing against your pussy, quivering the dildo down around inside you. I don't last long, spurting out my seed quickly. Still thrusting as I soften. "you've earned another shot, slut. Do you want it?"
Old 10-22-2010, 10:47 PM   #53
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and feeling you thrust hard and face, I continue sucking on my sister and I feel her cumming in my mouth. Crying out as you spank me, I whimper as I feel the rubbing dildo against my pussy and bite my lip as you spurt your seed quickly into my ass. Feeling you thrusting even as you soften, you tell me that I've earned myself another shot and then asking me if I want it. Shaking my head i whimper out "N...no...please no...'
Old 10-22-2010, 11:08 PM   #54
the savage
Privileged Member

I stand up, pulling you to your feet by your hair. "Don't lie to me whore. You know you want it. Why else would you go down on your sister." Pressing my lips against yours, tasting her cum there. Pulling you away from me, "Unless you just wanted to. An incestuous relationship with your sister, does that get you hot?" Laughing and dragging you out of the room behind me, nodding as I pass your sisters first customer. Almost as soon as the door swings shut I hear the crack of a whip against naked flesh and a howl of pain.

Eyes meeting yours. "Things can always get worse." More cracks from behind the closed door.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:20 PM   #55
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and listening to you I shake my head "I...I don't...want it..." Feeling you pressing your lips against mine, I protest against your comment of an incestuous relationship with my sister "N...no...you're wrong..." Feeling you dragging me out of the room, I look at the customer and cry out as I hear my sister howling in pain.

Turning quickly, I try to pull loose from you weakly "N...no!! Stop him!!"
Old 10-23-2010, 04:36 PM   #56
the savage
Privileged Member

Trying, not very hard, to pull away from me. Commanding me to stop what is going on in that room. "Why? He paid his bill. It's all cash up front." Gripping your body tightly, dragging you along behind me. Stopping and smiling at you. "If you want, you can go in and take her place." Looking into your eyes, watching you with a cruel glint in mine. I know you won't do that, you already have given that up. You are willing to sell her out to save your own ass.

"If you don't you have to shut up about her suffering."
Old 10-26-2010, 01:37 AM   #57
Cleo
Privileged Member

Listening to you, I shake my head as you tell me he's paid his bill and feel you dragging me along behind you. "N...no!!" Strugglng with you and listening to you tell me that I could go in and take her place, I see you looking into my eyes and I start to sob out, shaking my head, apparently still weak from the drug you gave me "Please...please...why are you doing this?"
Old 10-26-2010, 07:09 PM   #58
the savage
Privileged Member

Why, Thet always ask why, so sure tat there must be some sinister plan or reason for this. Of course they almost always mean why me. Of al the women in the world, why me. But there is no reason, and they are here for no better reason than they caught one of my rovers eyes. But I don't bother to explain that to you. Instead dragging you further and further away from your sister. Her cries fading behind us.

"There is no answer that would make you happy, So I'm just going to say because you are attractive and I am evil."
Old 10-27-2010, 01:57 PM   #59
Cleo
Privileged Member

Struggling weakly against you as you drag me further and further away from my sister's location, I listen to you. Biting my lip I look at you uncertainly "W...what are you going to do to me now?"
Old 10-27-2010, 07:28 PM   #60
the savage
Privileged Member

Asking me what is going to happen to you now. Already forgotten about your sister. Smiling broadly at that thought as I grip your arm. Another syringe materializes in my hand and before you can react I have plunged it into your arm. "I was just going to throw you into the general rotation, but I like you." Dragging you along, taking you to the mansion that is my home. "The last woman I decided to keep as my slave no longer excites me. Maybe you could take her place."