Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-27-2010, 07:43 PM   #61
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Blinking and looking at you I wonder what you have planned. Seeing the syringe, I start to struggle more "N...no...don..." cutting off there, I moan out as you plunge it into my arm and drag me along, taking me to a mansion. Listening to you, I shake my head "N...no...I...please...no..."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:29 PM   #62
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Begging me, stuttering at the new dose goes into your system. But it doesn't matter. You are coming with me, feet slowly being dragged across the ground. The front door opens and I push you. Letting you stumble down to the floor. "I can take you to the bedroom and fuck you there, or rape you down in my dungeon. But she is still there after all."
Old 10-28-2010, 12:43 PM   #63
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Crying out as you push me through the door, I stumble to the floor and look up at you, my mind slowly clouding over "W...what are you..." Hearing what you say about the dungeon I shake my head "Please...no...not the dungeon...please..."
Old 10-28-2010, 06:28 PM   #64
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not the dungeon? Somehow I knew that is how you would react. Which is exactly why I am taking you there. But it is unexpected for you. After all, you think dungeon, you think underground cave. Mine is located on the top floor of my mansion. Taking you upstairs, half dragging half carrying you. Until we come to a door that looks like any other. Turning the knob and shoving you in, quickly following. Wondering if you noticed yet. That the room only has one bare bulb, with unadorned walls and a hard floor.

On a mattress in the corner is my slave. Collar clamped heavily around her neck, her eyes heavily rimmed. Hair unwashed. It is also obvious that she is pregnant. "Look into your future."
Old 10-29-2010, 11:09 AM   #65
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and crying out as you half-drag, half-carry me, I look around as you take me through the mansion toward the top floor. Seeing you turn the knob and feeling you shove me in, I look around uncertainly seeing a bare bulb and unadorned walls and a hard floor.

Feeling you turn me to look at a mattress in the corner of the room, I see a girl collared to the wall, holding her there. Seeing her eyes and hair, I notice that she is pregnant. Widening my eyes, I shake my head and back up terrified at having to be a teen pregnancy "N...no..."

Feeling shaky from the drugs, I stumble into your arms and look up at you with tears starting to fall down my cheeks "Please...don't do this..."
Old 10-29-2010, 06:37 PM   #66
the savage
Privileged Member

My hand slides into my pocket as I hold you up. More letting you lean on me than offering any support. She cringes when I reach for her neck, but she quickly stops when the collar snaps open. "Get out, you don't interest me anymore." Watching her scramble as fast as her condition and weakness allows. Smirking as I shove you onto the mattress, snapping the collar around your neck.

"You have to earn privileges around here. Like getting out of this room. Guess how you do that?"
Old 10-29-2010, 07:55 PM   #67
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and watching you unlock the collar from around her neck, I cry out as I watch her get up. P...please...help me!!" Watching her leave the room, I cry out as you shove me onto the mattress and snap the collar around my neck "NO!!!"

Struggling with the collar, I shake my head in protest but you smile at me as you say that I have to earn privileges around here like getting out of this room. Sobbing, I shake my head "Pl...please...dont hurt me..."
Old 10-29-2010, 09:47 PM   #68
the savage
Privileged Member

"Why would I want to hurt you?" hand running slowly through your hair as I stare at you. "No it will hurt when I rape you because I won't be gentle. But other than that, you'll probably have it better than everybody else." Kissing your forehead. "Like your sister, constantly gang raped." Tugging on the chain and the collar making sure that they are tight against the wall.
Old 10-30-2010, 04:45 PM   #69
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and flinching as you run a hand slowly through my hair, I look up at you terrified and bite my lip. "B...better than everybody else?" Feeling you kissing my forehead and mention my sister, I feel you tugging on the chain and the collar, making sure that they were tight agianst the wall "P...please...have mercy on my sister...please..."
Old 10-30-2010, 06:48 PM   #70
the savage
Privileged Member

"I did have mercy on her. Offered to take her away if you took her place." Twisting your head so you have to look at me. "You weren't willing, so don't act so fucking noble now." Tossing you away from me, I stride to the door. "I will be back, I have to greet customers." SMirking at you as I flip the sole source of light off. Plunging you into pitch black. "When I get back, it's playtime."

Door closes, and the room is sealed. Standing, collecting my breath before strolling away. My clients are new, I have to walk them through everything. Taking nearly an hour and a half before I am standing outside the door again.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:38 PM   #71
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and listening to you, I shake my head "N...no..." Feeling you pushing me away, I watch your striding to the door and tell me that you will be back, you have to greet customers. Widening my eyes I watch as you flip the light switch and gasp out looking around frantically in the blackness.

Sobbing, as time goes on, I slowly slip into an uneasy sleep, curling up on the mattress. Eventually, I stretch out on the mattress, my hair laying around my head like a halo as I sleep.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:50 PM   #72
the savage
Privileged Member

The door swings open slowly, and I peek in. Seeing you asleep on the mattress, not even fidgeting against the collar. Good to see you getting used to the life that you are going to have to live. Slowly taking off my shoes so I can creep into the room. Leaving the door open just a tiny bit so the light from the outside can flood in. Don't want to wake you. Until I am good and ready. Kneeling next to the mattress and staring down at the genlte rise and fall of your chest. SMirking as I swing my legs over your hips.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:05 AM   #73
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and stirring slightly in my sleep, I feel movement on top of me. Opening my eyes and looking up at you sleepily, I'm clearly disoriented as I feel you swing your legs over my hips and smile down at me. Shaking my head, I try to move "Please...no more...let me go..."