Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-18-2009, 07:05 PM   #21
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up Good advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyAngel View Post
Doggy, first off don't listen to Fucking Rotter. :P If you listen to him the girl you try and have anal sex with will turn around and punch you in the face. :P lol
Oh and don't believe what you see in those videos, those girls are getting ready for anal when the cameras aren't on them so it only seems like they are taking it with no lube and no help stretching her out and getting her ready for the camera shot.

A real woman you're with is going to need a little time and lube to make it easier and less painful for her. If my hubby tried putting his cock in my ass with no lube and just shoving it in, I'd have to kick his ass.

So be prepared to take your time and use some lube so you don't hurt her. Beacuse if you hurt her, she might never want to do it again.
I think this is a very good advice...but yeah it takes few times...beh i don't want to enter in the specific...you know why...
but it will be better if you work on it for few minutes before put your XXX in it...to be honest i never get problems with it...
neither problems with blood or with something else...you just have to control yourself...specially if you are like Rocco Siffredi! lol

MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:43 PM   #22
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree with shyangel
you need to get her in the mood
and lube
and the first time...go slow
once she gets used to it
it will slide right up to your balls
(it's a crazy feeling)
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:35 PM   #23
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

as I was writing this (im slow) I got two posts , so editing this to say

THANKS FOR ALL THE GR8 INFO !!

If I could get the girl to listen to the Beatles we could sing "we can work it out" .....

Sorry for asking such a dirty question about a dirty subject, but I thought I would ask it anyways, seeing how crazy shit I post up.

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 02-18-2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: as I write, two posts get posted - thats how slow Iam
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:45 PM   #24
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
I think this is a very good advice...but yeah it takes few times...beh i don't want to enter in the specific...you know why...
but it will be better if you work on it for few minutes before put your XXX in it...to be honest i never get problems with it...
neither problems with blood or with something else...you just have to control yourself...specially if you are like Rocco Siffredi! lol

ROCCO !!!! Love the way he handles the wemin'
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 01:09 AM   #25
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah, don't listen to me, I never done a girl up the arse and haven't got a clue what I'm talking about.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
how to, m/f, male_to_female, male_to_female_anal