Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-08-2008, 12:32 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Bigamy

The more I read about the sexual evolution of today's couples, the more I feel Bigamy is tolerated.

How do you look at that ? Do you think it's normal to get bored of your wife body and to try somebody else? Some people seem to think it is not an obstacle for the original love that made up their couple. Some couple seem to be aware of it and say it's no problem, we even exchange partners together.

As a very vanilla romantic naive guy, I am shocked. If one day I have a girfriend and she admits to me she's dating somebody else just for a sex change, I would be deeply hurt.

How about you ? What is your position. Old school one and only one partner ? Nevermind what your man does as long as he comes back to curl up behind you before you fall in sleep ?

I am confused.

Last edited by shysnale; 04-08-2008 at 12:36 PM.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:08 PM   #2
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

actually, what you are describing is more me an open marriage. bigomy is actually having more than one wife not just looking for a change.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 04:30 AM   #3
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ho ok
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 05:18 AM   #4
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have several friends who have two females under the roof.

Seems to be a great arrangement.

I'm headed that way myself.

Lawd, may my pimp-hand be strong!
Old 04-09-2008, 05:20 AM   #5
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

....did I mention that since my girlfriends spoke to each other, they both seem to be holding a "who can screw marc the most times in a day to wear him out for the other chick" contest.

Oh, it's terrible, I tells ya.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:27 AM   #6
nekonoire

nekonoire has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to nekonoire

I'd find anything but an open relationship difficult. It's natural to be attracted to many people, not just one. Why limit yourself to just one person? It's hardly a problem you're finding with the partner, but rather a natural human response to other humans - everyone has a slightly different style, personality and physical appearance. It also allows for the relationship to be about more than just sex when sex isn't exclusive to the relationship.
nekonoire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 12:46 AM   #7
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Honestly, for me.. A one-on- one relationship is the only thing I can do. I guess I am old fashioned but when you are with someone i think you should be " WITH" that person not with that person.. unless there is someone prettier int he corner, and then back to that someone when the pretty girl has outlived her use fullness. I agree with Snale I would be deeply hurt if my lady revealed that she had been sleeping with someone else, and even more hurt if she thought it wouldn't be an issue with me.

Its always better to break a relationship off than to be cheated on or cheat yourself, just my opinion of course

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 02:32 AM   #8
Sephy

Sephy Level 2 (200+)Sephy Level 2 (200+)Sephy Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to Sephy Send a message via Yahoo to Sephy

I'm not in the poly lifestyle choice, either, Ragman. I know many who are, and it's great for them. And I see nothing wrong with those arrangements as long as each participant is open and honest with each other. It's just not for me.
Old 04-11-2008, 03:28 AM   #9
.Christine.

.Christine. has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to .Christine.

I'd have to say I'm not for the lifestyle. I've met a few who were open about the idea but it is just not my thing.
.Christine. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 12:51 PM   #10
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I know a couple who are swingers as well, and they also are fine with it. I don't mind or anything, but its just not my style, Perhaps I am just greedy but I don't wanna share my partner with anyone...

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 10:06 AM   #11
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

I had a girlfriend for 3 years whose fantasy it was to be cheated on and stay faithful, she'd like me to slap her around after i came back from another woman, and begged me to get another girlfriend. i was a fool to let her go.

now thats the kind of woman im looking for again. I'll love and respect her, but at the same time ill treat her like a total slut and slave. Bigamy's hot!