Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-30-2008, 02:01 PM   #21
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah, the bootleg snacks. That movie was great!

BTW. My work right now is the ideal place for a girl who has rape fantasies.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 02:02 PM   #22
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
haha. not quite like that, since im not doing anything illegal. I teach kids on saturday just for a couple hours. I was working in Homicide doing transcribing for a few months but now i have another boring job
Did that help your rape fantasies? I imagine it would
Old 04-30-2008, 09:20 PM   #23
Scottie_too_Hottie

Scottie_too_Hottie Level 1 (100+)Scottie_too_Hottie Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATBOY View Post
Some of them know that goatboy's arrived.
Goatboy, this made me LMAO. You're a legend.

I work in one of those flashy, all-glass shiny corporate offices full of single amazing-looking twenty-something girls, hired especially to brighten the place up. None of them know it, but in my mind, I've made them all act out scenes from the Secretary at my desk.

ChiTown - you say your work is the ideal place for a girl who has rape fantasies. How so?
Old 05-01-2008, 12:39 AM   #24
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottie_too_Hottie View Post
Goatboy, this made me LMAO. You're a legend.

I work in one of those flashy, all-glass shiny corporate offices full of single amazing-looking twenty-something girls, hired especially to brighten the place up. None of them know it, but in my mind, I've made them all act out scenes from the Secretary at my desk.

ChiTown - you say your work is the ideal place for a girl who has rape fantasies. How so?
oooh arent you a bigwig.

Dont know if I want to say....My supervisor is the type to go to these types of sites, I can feel it. I'm the only woman amongst all dudes.
Old 05-01-2008, 01:05 AM   #25
taboolover

taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)
Default customer service....

a job answering phones has its disadvantages..like having angry customers yelling at you or blaming you for whatever issues they have. But there are some beauties to be found within such an environment.

sometimes thought about moonlighting as a phone sex operator..I mean if commercial phone sex costs a hefty penny, why couldn't it help pay bills too?

perfect part time job idea for a pervert, don't ya think?
taboolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 01:43 AM   #26
Finger Bang
Banned

Finger Bang can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATBOY View Post
iAnd it's well known that women wear black to show that they are available.
I thought women wore black to funerals or they think they look skinnier?
Finger Bang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 12:28 PM   #27
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finger Bang View Post
I thought women wore black to funerals
exactly. now her hubbys dead, she's fair game again.
Old 05-03-2008, 05:46 AM   #28
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Did that help your rape fantasies? I imagine it would
It didn't actually, since it was the real thing and not just fiction, sorta like reading real rape stories. I actually thought it was very sad, the fact that it was real and was actually happening exactly like that was sad. ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlPhreak View Post
So it's perfect for your particular rape fantasizing is what you're saying? j/k

I think with teaching the kids, i think i worry about them too much, i think this is from being a rape survivor and probalbly being around tehse forums too i dont knmow., Like today a girl wouldn't do anything and started crying and saying she was tired, and said "my brother woke me up in the middle of the night" and like FFS one of my thoughts is in is she being abused or soemthing, but i asked her how old he was and turned out it was her baby brother screaming his head off lol
Old 05-03-2008, 10:13 AM   #29
nekonoire

nekonoire has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to nekonoire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finger Bang View Post
I thought women wore black to funerals or they think they look skinnier?
... or even because they like it!
( I wear a lot of black, even when I'm 'taken'. )

I work as a mother's help, so I guess it fits. The father creeps me out. LOTS. But working with young children, well, if the families found out that'd be wierd. Because I might accidently pass my perversions onto the kids. Or something.
Otherwise I work in a Fish and Chippery. Of around 12 staff, I'm one of three girls. And during the day shifts, often there's *no-one* else there.
nekonoire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 02:36 PM   #30
Night.Bane

Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)
Default Arrived

Where I work, the group is 90% male. This really isn't all that conducive for me to get my kink on (although it might be different for the 10% female group!). Plus, as a practical matter, within that 10% it's a much smaller group of female co-workers that I view as even remotely sexually available. Even so, I haven't had the "I-wanna-rape-this-bitch" fantasy with them, more the "how-long-alone-on-a-desert-island-before-I-hit-it" scenario. These are career-minded women who don't dress in a really sexually provocative way; plus, I've worked with these people for almost ten years now with minimal turnover, the initial fantasy phase has (mostly) passed.

I worked part-time (second job to pay off a bill) a couple years ago and we had a lot of girls new to the workforce, young things who didn't know what they weren't supposed to wear. They'd come in with thin tops, tight pants, plunging necklines, etc. THAT was fun, especially because you could sort of steer the conversation a little and watch 'em get all flustered. A lot of thinkin' goin' on when I worked that one!

"Ow, my liver! Ow, my liver!"

"Your liver's lower. Jackass."
Night.Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 06:32 AM   #31
Crimson Guard

Crimson Guard has initial reputation

Im the freakin Transporter, though my German car is not an Audi, I meet hot Houswives and MILFs all day. and it doesnt bother me a bit I separate my work and my private life very much so.
Crimson Guard is offline   Reply With Quote