Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-17-2011, 10:26 AM   #1
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Sorority Initiation

After starting at San Diego State University, Sasha the foreign exchange student decided to join a sorority during Rush week - and after her lesbian partner pushed her into doing it. Her partnered said if Sasha does it, she will too. So Sasha found out from the Sorority Leader that she must go through the initiation where she must completely undress, put on a blindfold, and lie down letting the girls touch her in any place they want - Sasha says ok, thinking that's not so bad. The initiation day finally arrived, Sasha kissed her partner who decided to stay in the background and watch the whole thing. Sasha then obeys the leader's orders - she strips off all her clothes, has her eyes covered with a blindfold, lies down on a bed, AND then her arms and legs are tied up (wait she wasn't told that would happen! but after thinking about, she decided everything was still ok, besides her partner was still there with her).

Sasha is now told to relax and enjoy the sensations by the Sorority Leader. She feels a feather run up and down her body, and then around her breasts which causes her nipples to get real hard. Hands grab her huge boobs, molding, fondling, squeezing, and mashing them together. Another pair of hands rub and tickle her nipples, causing Sasha to get tingly sensations around her clit - Sasha wants to rub it but she can't. She feels someones lips kissing hers - and then she feels what must be a wet tongue licking her clit. She's licked until she can't take it anymore and cums with an intense orgasm. Sasha is somewhat embarrassed but hey, it felt really good! This is still not so bad.

At the next stage Sasha experiences the sensation of something stiff entering her vagina - she's wet enough now after the orgasm that it starts sliding in, and it feels so thick and soft against her pussy lips - she asks what it is and is told it's a dildo. Should she tell the sorority she's a virgin? Sasha wants to but decides she really wants to please her lesbian partner and get in to the sorority - so Sasha gives in to the pleasurable sensation - and the "dildo" keeps pushing in. Her hymen stops the movement, Sasha holds her breath, and a good strong push of the "dildo" breaks through it, causing it to bleed a little - but the "dildo" doesn't stop, as it keeps pushing further in until it hits her cervix - Sasha feels completely filled up, a sensation she never felt before. Then the "dildo" goes out a little, and then slowly back in, slowly out, and quicker back in, all the way in - quicker out, then in, even quicker out, then right back in. As the "dildo" is moving in and out, Sasha feels someone rub her clit - god, it feels sooooo good. The "dildo" starts picking up more speed, her clit is rubbed, a pair of hands squeezes her melons and tickles her nipples - the pace is picked up more within her cunt, in, out, in, out, faster, faster - Sasha then hears a guy say "ok now", and the blindfold is taken off - she looks up and sees that a college guy is fucking her, in fact she's surrounded by guys - she panics, tries to move but can't - realizes she just lost her virginity to a guy! The guy fucking her is breathing faster, his cock is pounding her pussy now as fast as he can go - he screams "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" She screams "I was a virgin! I'm not protected! I'm a lesbian! Shit, you're a guy! Oh please don't do this! Please don't cum inside me! Please, please pull your cock out!" Nobody stops - her nipples are being sucked on by two guys, another is rubbing her clit, she can't look so she closes her eyes, turns her head, and bites the pillow. The cock in her pushes a final thrust, fucking her real hard he yells "Ohhh myyy fucking god!!! You fucking big titted bitch! I'm gonna fill your pussy up with my hot fuckin' cum!" His whole body stiffens up, his prick pushed right up against Sasha's cervix "Oh fuckin' bitch, take it, take my cum!!!" His cock pulsates as huge gobs of his baby making sperm are shot deep into Sasha's fuck hole, squirting load after load straight into her cervix. Sasha's feelings are so mixed, being raped, losing her virginity, being fucked by a guy - all that aside she's now hit by a mind-blowing orgasm, wave after wave, causing her whole body to stiffen up, covered in goosebumps, with rock-hard nipples - she shouldn't be turned on but she was - I'm a fuckin' bitch! I was fucked, fucked! and it felt good, soooo good. Her powerful orgasm washed away any shame and humiliation she had before.

No sooner after the guy fucking her pulled out, feeling his cum oozing out of her pussy, it was replaced by another cock - and this cock was relentless as the other, pumping into Sasha's cunt until she screamed with yet another incredible orgasm, and this fucker pumped Sasha until he shot all his hot juicy sperm deep into her. Then another cock entered her pussy fucking her till it exploded and dumped it's whole load, making Sasha experience another mind-blowing orgasm. And yet came another cock, and another, and another - until she was fucked by an entire fraternity. Her pussy was filled to the brim, just swimming in cum, tons of it spilling out everywhere. When all the guys were completely satiated, and Sasha was exhausted, it was finally over. The Sorority Leader then stepped forward and told her the good news, she successfully completed the initiation; but the bad news was her girlfriend chickened out, wouldn't go through with it, and left. Laying there in total bliss, Sasha didn't care... she liked guys now.

*** If you enjoyed the story, please leave a comment ***
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 37.jpg (11.8 KB, 351 views)
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 05:03 PM   #2
newguy2013a

newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)

Holy shit, YES! FUCKING YES.

As short as this was, IT WAS FUCKING HOT.

PLEASE make more like this. It was hot as hell. 10/10.

Would like to know if Sasha gets pregnant.
newguy2013a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:07 PM   #3
sexybecca

sexybecca has initial reputation

please continue that was very hot