Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-19-2010, 01:30 PM   #41
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
Its the whole "what I think God meant to say" thing. Either the bible is the word of god and is therefore not open to interpretation or not. Pick one.

I seriously considering the Norse phanteon as a more serious religion. At least the Vikings had cool dudes like Thor

Ahhh- Roe V. Wade: Strict Interpretation or Loose Interpretation Debate

Well smart folks should know the holy scriptures were written by man and not God. Understand the evolution, history, and social implications within the context of that time-especially with literacy and transcription only available to select monks and clergy to hand write before the invention of printing presses.

But why did faith come about? Belief without proof...

To strengthen and build our spiritual character. That we lose our selfish self-centered fear and take interest in others.

Religion uses the historical texts much like Greek and Roman Mythology, passed down from old fogies back then. But the point is to live with morals and to be of service to others.

So Religion is a social evolution of faith. Each religion's core is a spiritual foundation. We all need a spiritual foundation. We don't necessarily have to identify with a religion or any religion for that matter in order to have spirituality.

God of my understanding is compassionate, kind, patient, and helps us understand- not handing out request from prayers like xmas presents. I was raised on the Judea-Christian system of beliefs- predominantly Catholic. My visual representations come from my catholic school days. But my formative beliefs stem from Buddhist philosophies. You have one chance to live your life and taking the next right step is all we need to know.
Live. Life. Love.

Pimp it!

Sharing:

the four agreements - don miguel ruiz's code for life

agreement 1

Be impeccable with your word - Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.

agreement 2

Don’t take anything personally - Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.

agreement 3

Don’t make assumptions - Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

agreement 4

Always do your best - Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.

Last edited by RapeKarenX; 09-19-2010 at 11:13 PM.
RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 06:44 PM   #42
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Well, you don't need to be religious to adopt morals or principles.

And yes dammit! I want to see you in a collar!

Now quit asking and do the needful.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:12 PM   #43
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Didn't say you did. Just said the intent of religion in its essence. I'm not religious-although have a spiritual life practice with morals and principles. Yes they are questionable by being here.

Does your brontosaurus need a collar? Or Henry? Come kitty, kitty...

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:46 PM   #44
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeKarenX View Post
Didn't say you did. Just said the intent of religion in its essence. I'm not religious-although have a spiritual life practice with morals and principles. Yes they are questionable by being here.

Does your brontosaurus need a collar? Or Henry? Come kitty, kitty...
Yep Henry could use one. I haven't decided on spikes or something with an African look. Nor can I find one with an African look anyway. But that's my preference I think.

Plus he needs a proper walking jacket. Can you do those?