Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-29-2013, 04:24 AM   #321
The_Scotsman
Privileged Member

The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Excellent story Kristen, i enjoyed reading that.
The_Scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:08 PM   #322
Kristen

Kristen Level 3 (300+)Kristen Level 3 (300+)Kristen Level 3 (300+)Kristen Level 3 (300+)

I got off on your true story - and I have a similar one of my own. Thanks! Well written and hot..
Kristen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:00 AM   #323
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Kristen: thanks for sharing your story.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:47 PM   #324
LittleLadyBug

LittleLadyBug Level 1 (100+)LittleLadyBug Level 1 (100+)

This should be interesting. Well... I have a lot of sexual abuse in my life, though I don't see it that way now. I'll start with this one.

I definitely don't want sympathy and I don't mind if you enjoy it. I twisted all of my experiences and now I enjoy them as well.

I remember that it was late and it was dark. I was only seven years old. My brother and two step brothers wanted to play manhunt, but they needed even teams so they invited me to play. I was excited because I'm usually excluded from their games since I'm a girl and the youngest. My teammate was my oldest step brother, he was twelve or thirteen at the time. I can't really remember. [For this story, I'm calling him John.]

Now man hunt is basically hide and seek, in teams. One team hides while the other tries to find them. Once the other team finds you, you have to run to the safe zone before you are tagged.

It was our turn to hide and John ran off somewhere, leaving me to find my own hiding spot. I ran behind the house in search of a good spot. I heard John whispering my name and telling me to come to him. He was nestled against the house at the bottom of a hill. The shadows hid both of us completely. His back was rested against the wall while mine rested against him. He pulled me close to him and wrapped one hand around my waist. I didn't think much of it, until his other hand went around my mouth. I froze. The hand around my waist slipped into my pants and went straight into my panties. He started touching and fingering me. I didn't struggle. I didn't scream. I just tensed up. I don't remember it hurting, but it didn't excite me either. I wasn't really thinking about it.

Finally, his brother ran by and stopped up top the hill. He quickly removed both of his hands and we both began running to the safe zone. I don't think anyone ever suspected anything. Being so young, I always tried to tell myself it was a dream and that it didn't happen. To this day, I still remember the details but it doesn't feel real.

That was my first sexual experience. I don't really see my step brother anymore, but it doesn't bother me when I do. I kind of wonder if he even remembers doing it at all. Or if he's attracted to me now that I'm all grown up.
LittleLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:03 PM   #325
LittleLadyBug

LittleLadyBug Level 1 (100+)LittleLadyBug Level 1 (100+)

So remember how I have not one, but two older step brothers? The oldest called "John" and the other called "James." The previous story was how John once touched me. This story is about James.

It's not really about rape, but more about sexual abuse and how I learned I was into rape.

When I was thirteen, my body started blooming. I had big breasts to match my curvy body. I wore clothes that showed a lot of skin and were probably a bit too tight. I was young and I wanted attention. Well, I got it. From my older, sixteen at the time, stepbrother James.

My mother and my stepfather live in different homes, because they work in different states. Monday through Friday my mom and I would stay in our apartment PA, then we'd travel to NJ to stay at my stepfather's house. Since I was only there on weekends and his house was small, I didn't really have my own room. I usually slept on the couch or in my step brother's room. [James] If he was home and my parents were not, I'd hang out in their bedroom because they had a big comfy bed and a tv.

One day, they were out and I was relaxing on their bed like I always do. I was facing the tv, which means I was not facing the door. Suddenly, my step brother came in and jumped on top of me. I'd struggled and he'd pin me down onto the bed. I'd kick and scream, but he would always over power me. Eventually, he'd just jump off and we'd go back to what we were doing. This started happening more and more. Sometimes, I would feel his hard on through his pants. He'd press it against me. I'd get more and more turned on.

When we were alone, he would make me shower with the door open. Always finding excuses to come in. I got so use to him pouncing on me and seeing me naked. I came to expect it.

Eventually, he grabbed my hand one day and pulled me into his bedroom. He pushed me onto the bed and took my silence as a yes. He striped himself and me, then proceeded to fuck me.

It wasn't rape, but I began to understand that if a man dominated me in any way, I would give in to him. I also would become extremely turned on.
LittleLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:14 PM   #326
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Remember folks that the Real Rape Thread is not for the presentation of real rape stories to arouse people and to discuss how much they turn you on! It was created with an exemption for the rule against real rape on RB as a place for members to share their stories for theraputic purposes. So no turning this thread into something it is not supposed to be!
Old 05-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #327
Kristen

Kristen Level 3 (300+)Kristen Level 3 (300+)Kristen Level 3 (300+)Kristen Level 3 (300+)

Sorry, somedude - I didn't know the rule. How do I delete/move my story?
Kristen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:32 PM   #328
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Kristen, you don't have the facility to delete or move your posts. A moderator may delete or move them at your request. May. You can however edit your posts and remove their contents, replace them with a "." or a smiley face or something.

There is mention about deletion, moving, editing posts, locking or deleting threads, etc, in the board rules. Have a read, as moderators can reinstate things you delete if they think its in the boards interest to do so.

Finally, you can always send Somedude a private message if you're not sure what to do. He's a really friendly bloke for a gun toting lawman rapist!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 04:38 PM   #329
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow.... I'm a little blown away right now. I've been reading this thread for hours.

I joined the board quite a while ago. I didn't know what to make of it. I know I have fantasies about tying women up and raping them..... which is what led me here. But once here, it didn't feel right. I felt like a creep..... so I've only really lurked on here, and only occasionally. I didn't know what to make of this place or the members....

Then I found this thread. And I applaud everyone that has shared their stories. I am blown away by the raw honesty, and support others have shown.... I get it now. You've likely never heard of me on this board, although I've been a member for at least 5 years..... and I just get it now.

Thank you people.....
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:37 AM   #330
diane6702

diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to diane6702

I suppose I should start out by saying that,I am in NO way looking for pity or sympathy of any kind, In fact while I'm here,I concider myself as an object!!!! Just a piece of meat!!! That being said,here is my story!!!

25 years ago I started college, After high school,I took some time to work and save ,although it wasn't neccessary for me to do so,My parents were not rich,but were very comfortable.

I found work in the book store,being the start of the year,it was very busy,and at times very hectic, I didn't make any friends there,and was cussed out on quite a few occassions,and I suppose gained a reputation for being a snobby bitch!!

One evening after leaving work , I was grabbed from behind in a choke hold,another set of hands grabbed and held my arms down, I remember my feet leaving the ground as I was choked, Then I blacked out!

The next thing I remember was being pulled to my feet, I could not open my eyes, They were glued shut, my arms were folded and taped behind my back, I could not speak,there was what I found out later,a ring gag in my mouth!!, There were many voice,I did not yet realize what was going on,but I was terrified!! Then I heard a very nearby Hispanic female voice say "STRIP HER!!"
Hands were all over me,my blouse was ripped open ,my jeans unbutton,then pulled till they too were torn at the zipper!! Before my blose was even completely torn away,my bra was grabbed by 2 hands between the cups ,and quickly snapped ,My tits were exposed for all to see!!!! There was a great deal of cheering and cat calls,as I was held standing there almost naked!! I was so humiliated,but that was nothing compared to what was to come!!

I felt finger nails digging into my nipples,I was spun around and then pushed down, I felt myself falling, My back and arms landing on something waist high, Nails still being dug in I was pinned, I heard her say "GRAB HER ANKLES!" which was done,Then "PULL HER LEGS APART" Then "FARTHER" "FARTHER" "YOU WON"T BREAK HER " as she laughed.

I found myself in a very painful split, Her now by my head with a handful of my hair,men where by now squeezing my tits and biteing and sucking my nipples,struggling as hard as i could,i could not move away,Then I heard her say "GET THOSE OFF THE SLUT!" A pair of hands tore my panties away,I was now completely exposed,and at once I felt fingers opening my pussy lips,then fingers of the other hand enter me!!! They were soon replaced with the first of many penises, I was held for about 30 hours, and when they were done,I was dumped naked and unconsious in the street,where I was found by the Police,and taken to the hospital!! Very little effort was put into the investigation,It was a much different time then!!
diane6702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 08:45 AM   #331
brianst62

brianst62 has initial reputation
Default Happy to chat

Feel free to get in touch...
brianst62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:06 PM   #332
lidia

lidia has initial reputation

I was raped myself twice about 2 years or so ago. It was a "terrible" experience and changed me yet I dont know if it was for the better or the worst.

I just know that I never had any fantasy about this before it happened. This doesn't mean the act itself wasn't horrible, but just that today I live with this.

I've gone through it and I am not that affected by it negatively anymore. It is still something that I feel is rather weird and hard to understand but I think it will always stay with me. I guess at some point you just need to accept it and realize that nothing can be changed.

I have gone through hard stuff before so I guess that helped me go through that.

I am willing to share and talk with people who either have question or similar experience and want to discuss.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:03 AM   #333
Blackfive

Blackfive Level 3 (300+)Blackfive Level 3 (300+)Blackfive Level 3 (300+)Blackfive Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to Blackfive Send a message via Yahoo to Blackfive

Thanks diane6702, I liked this so much

Email. nelson.40@hotmail.co.uk
Yahoo mblackfives@ymail.com
Yahoo Chat mblackfives
Blackfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:50 AM   #334
diane6702

diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to diane6702

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfive View Post
Thanks diane6702, I liked this so much
Your very welcome Blackfive !!!, I'm happy that you enjoyed it so much,one never knows how somethings will be recieved!!
diane6702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:54 PM   #335
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default long time come

hey all it long time come I been her log and need get off my chest I been raped a few time here it is sorry not best speller

I not sure if i ever told this to every one. at 6 or 7 my parents got D my Daddy who I indore movie out it was hard on all of use.

My mother Work hard so she meet this man i well call him Ned for now. I was 12 my mother work late at night back them. One night one late summer night he came in my room drunk all ways drunk he start touch me he gave me drink of Gin.

Then he pull his cock out made me suck on it all long told me your big girl now I try hard to what said then cum on my mouth he kiss my forhead that my big girl clean your self up and he said don't tell your mother.

AS got more and more drunk he would keep crawl in my bed Soon he would would take my Virgin.

I would stay at My friend house Angel every chance i could but most night I was home he made my me do thing i did not what to do.

I was all most 13 he pass out after he raped me my mom came home well let say I never saw him again.

in the house any ways. I try wipe out my mind what happen.

I not sure if should go on or not Thanks you i really need let out.

Subby
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 10:59 AM   #336
gabudtest

gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well written. nicely done. thanks.
gabudtest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:14 AM   #337
Intimidating_Stranger

Intimidating_Stranger has initial reputation

It must take a lot of balls to type your own personal story into this thread......
Intimidating_Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 11:30 PM   #338
UseThemHard

UseThemHard has initial reputation

Now this is something I thought I'd never do but after reading this thread I have a compulsion to tell a little of my story.
BTW I'm a guy in my 40's and this happened a very long time ago started when I was 6.
My favorite cousin, also a boy, used to visit our house with his parents every Sunday and we became more like friends than relatives, he was 14 and I was 6, I idolized him, looked forward to every Sunday cos I knew he would be coming and we'd play together all afternoon.
During holiday times we would stay at each others houses, kind of like sleepovers but for a few days at a time. It was when I stayed at his house that new things were introduced. When we went to bed, well to the bedroom cos we never went to bed straight away, he got out some magazines, porn magazines and we looked at them together. For me it was fun cos I was doing it with my best friend and really my idol.
He would show me his dick and how hard it got and want to see and feel mine, it was a game for me and after a while I looked forward to night times there cos we could play our secret games.
It wasnt long and he had me masturbate him as often as he could, not just at night anymore but almost every chance he could. At night he would pretend fuck me, I would lie down on my back and he would lie on top of me and push his dick against mine and pretend fuck until he cum, then he would just get off me and sleep, I never understood that part then, but obviously I do now,
For me, I still enjoyed it, it felt exciting to have a special secret together. It stayed like this for a while, not sure how long maybe 6 to 8 months then one afternoon when we were playing at a local house construction site he showed me some more porn. This time it was different it was gay porn of guys sucking guys and guys fucking guys etc.
We looked through the pages for a while then he undid his pants and told me to suck it, of course I did, it didnt take him long to cum which was a total surprise for me to have him cum inside my mouth. He told me I was really good and I was really his best friend which made me feel soo wonderful and kind of proud at the time.
We did this every time we were together from then on, he would take my pants down and feel and suck my dick for a short time then take his pants down and I'd play with and suck his dick, sometimes lieing down sometime standing or sitting but always quite a few times every day and at night he still liked to pretend fuck me before he slept, Difference now was he had me lie on my stomach and he would fuck my ass cheeks, he'd tell me to hold my lags tight together then he'd push his dick hard between the cheeks of my ass until he cum once again.
On my 7th birthday they were at our house again for a family party, That afternoon we went out to pay with my new bike, (birthday gift), we went to the house construction site again, by now it had all walls, roof etc done, we started doing the same again which we both wanted to. While we were looking at his porn pictures, holding each others dicks while looking, he poined out one picture and said he wanted to do it. It was a guy being fucked, So we put our clothes on the floor and I lie on my stomach again, this time he didnt get on top of me but spread my bum apart and spat then pushed his finger in my ass, this I didnt enjoy, it hurt and I told him it hurts. I can still remember him saying "you need to learn this now" so I layed there and tried to be brave. Then he got on top of me and tried to ush his dick into my ass, it wasnt going in then it did and it hurt so much I couldnt stop myself from crying, I tried to beg him to stop but I couldnt talk, all I could do was cry as he fucked me. It wasnt long till he cum but it felt like a life time. He finished and got dressed again but I couldnt get up, I just lay there sobbing wondering why my best friend had hurt me soo much. I asked him why, why didnt he stop, why did he hurt me soo much. His answer was that he loved me and thats what people do when they love each other. Somehow that made me feel better.
This kept on for quite a while, same as before except there was no pretend fucking any more, when I stayed over at his house or he stayed at mine each night ended the same, with him fucking me. After a while I stopped crying, I got used to the feeling, not saying I liked it but got used to it and expected it.
Later when I was 8 he got himself a girl friend and we would play games where I'd always end up naked so he could show me off to his girl friend. he would brag about what he does to me and at the start his girl friend didnt believe him so he made me suck his dick in front of her, made me finger my own ass and push things into my ass for them both to see and laugh.
Things stopped being so nice and fun with him when he had his girl friend, she seemed to enjoy seeing me being hurt and hurting me. Always when she was there I would end up crying, she would slap me, bite me , which always made me cry and even my best friend would hold me down and she would continuously hit my balls until I cried and then she would slap my face telling me what a cry baby I was.
Now when he fucked me he got quite violent, even had his girl friend sit over my face so tight I couldnt breath while he fucked me, he really enjoyed me strugeling.
The strange thing for me was as much as I hated being hurt I always went to his house at every opportunity. It was always the same, suck his dick, lick her pussy, him fucking me, her hurting me and me crying, but in some strange way I enjoyed it.
This keppt going until I was 10 when at this time he started working and had no time for me. I would cry myself to sleep at nights cos I felt so abandoned.
Well that is something I have never told anyone, not in real life and not online and never to this day did I think I would but now I have.
I dont feel bad about it and still communicate with my cousin today and we have had some special secret meetings in our adult life but not many.
Also even today during sex I enjoy being hurt, I had a wonderful girl friend for a while, she would slap my face soo hard it made my ears ring while fucking me on top and when she was cumming shed slap me even harder. she would piss on my face, hit me, kick me and even hit me with her belt which really hurt but I loved it and loved her more for doing it.
Ive also had girl friends recently that I have thoroughly enjoyed hurting, making them cry during sex is a wonderful feeling for me.
Well I've probably said enough, if not too much for now.
Thanks for reading.
UseThemHard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 11:51 AM   #339
Omegaphallic

Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)

When I was a kid, I was the oldest boy in my neirbourhood and so me and a younger boy were picked by the girls to go into a shed and dry hump them.

One day I had to go home for dinner, but one of the girls had other ideas. She wanted me to take her to the wood shed and hump her, but I had to go, I didn't want to get in trouble from my mom who had made it clear that I'd be in shit if I was late.

This girl grabbed a hold of my wrist and made it clear that she wouldn't let go until I did what she wanted, so eventually I gave in.

For a long time I did not concider myself to have been sexually assaulted or raped, I made excuses because I didn't feel angery or hurt, just annoyed, but since I started studying ACT and learned of the idea of cogntive fusion, basically confusing a thought or emotion with reality, that just because I wasn't emotionally wrecked or in tears doesn't mean what she did was okay or that I wasn't violated.

I have no interest in revenge or anything, I doubt she became a serial rapist or anything, but it feels liberating weirdly to admit it.

Also I think I'm also a dude so it, well if your a guy it doesn't count and if you say anything your just being a girl for complaining, is part of what is put in your head.

I while most of the sexual encounters back then where consentual, they often ended with unconsentual bullying afterwards. Even though the girls were effectively in charge they'd call me pig and stuff like that as if I was a disgusting pervert.

I can't help but wonder if this has shaped my rape fantasies as I grew older, this feeling of powerlessness and humiliation, along with feelings that girls had all the control and I had none. I descided if you got any action or not it was up to them, and if you did it was on thier terms, and if you didn't like how you were being treated you have to suck it up and enjoy celebacy. So alot of my fantasies involve powerful women being made powerless and sexually humiliated. Some people would think I hate women because of it, but I don't I care about many women and concider myself a feminist, but not the stupid petty power tripping radical kind.

That when I found stripclubs and massage parlours and the power felt more truely balanced, each had something the other wanted and I felt like I had choice and options.

I make a point of respecting thier boundaries, but I get to explore my fantasies and feel at
least an illusion of control. usually.

And I feel like I can turn someone down without turning myself into a sexless hermit, because now I have choices and options, they can say no too, and I respect that, but I at least have some power for once. And without having to do the PUA dancing monkey routine.
Omegaphallic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 07:07 PM   #340
jayde38

jayde38 Level 1 (100+)jayde38 Level 1 (100+)

Hi Jasmine, I too am sorry for what happened to you.

I have a similar story. I was raped when I was 14. I was at a party with friends. The adults who were supposed to be supervising were passed out drunk. A couple of boys were fighting over who was going to dance with me. This started to heat up so I begged them to stop. Before I knew it the elder one, who was 16, had grabbed me and said "let's get some fresh air". We ended up in a stairwell.

He started to kiss me and I kissed him back. He was cute. His kisses got stronger and more intense. Then he was on top of me. I didn't even remember getting on the floor but now I couldn't move. His weight was like having a car on my chest. I screamed at him to get off but he didn't. He just pulled up my dress and ripped my panties off. Then I felt the most intense pain ever as he pushed himself into me. I screamed again but he just seemed to enjoy it.

This went on for what felt like hours. I was sobbing and shouting for help (muffled by his hand). Then after cumming in me he stood up and started to walk away. I lay there sobbing but relieved that he was gone. Relieved that was, until the other boy showed up. They had played me. This was all a set up. The second boy pounded me hard and forced hI self down my throat. I choked, struggling for breath. He like that and pushed in deeper. I must have passed out at that point as the next thing I remember is a steering pain in my ass as one of them forced their cock in my ass while the other slid in underneath. I was held in place by a hand around my throat. I was so scared I just went with it. I screamed for help again but one of them slapped me hard. I sobbed rubbing my face.

After they were done, they stood over me and said "get out whore. Don't tell a soul or else". I grabbed my clothes. Ran up the stairs and dressed up. I was in a daze, I didn't know what to do. I found my way back to the party and looked for an adult. I asked them to call my mum.

My mum came and took me home. On the way back in the car I told her what had happened. I had expected her to be shocked, put her arms around me and comfort me but she didn't. "What do you want me to do about it?" She snapped. I fell silent until we reached home where I just showered, scrubbing my skin bare then collapsed on my bed.

The following day we never spoke of it, nor any subsequent days. I was left to deal with it alone. A few weeks went by then I realised my period was late. I couldn't go to mum, so convinced my cousin to take me to the G.P. �� I was pregnant. Needless to say I had an abortion which I couldn't have got through without my cousin.

Well, this is my true story.

Last edited by jayde38; 11-29-2014 at 07:12 PM.
jayde38 is offline   Reply With Quote