Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-14-2011, 02:27 AM   #1
ManInTheDark

ManInTheDark has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to ManInTheDark
Talking Second experience with Aunt.

This post is about my second incest experience with my Aunt. You can read about my first experience in my earlier post in this forum.

Just a few years ago I attended a family wedding. It was out of town and instead of paying for hotel rooms several of my relatives and I crashed at the house of the Bride and Groom. I drank alot and so did my Aunt. She passed out on a guest bed in the living room. Everyone else went to bed in various rooms of the house and I saw my oppurtunity. I got into the same bed with my aunt. When i was sure that she was out cold I started to touch her lightly, just like i did as a young boy. Starting at the hips, moving the ass. She wasn't stirring at all so I put my hand between her thighs. I decided to go further this time. I reached around front as started to caress her incredible natural tits. She had passed out fully clothed in a blouse and a heavy duty bra. I took a chance and slid my hand down the blouse and under her bra. I didn't feel her nipple but the soft skin of her tits felt awesome. As I felt her tits I started to lightly grind my cock against her ass. I kept this up for quite awhile. alternating feeling her tits under her blouse and sliding my hand down the back of her pants. I jacked off and came twice over the course of the night before I fell asleep. It was a great night to relive my childhood experience with my beautiful Aunty. If anybody wants to hear more details or chat about experiences contact me by email, YIM or on this forum.
ManInTheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:23 PM   #2
mastergee

mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)

Nice work.....

Do you see your aunt very often?
mastergee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:09 PM   #3
ManInTheDark

ManInTheDark has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to ManInTheDark

See her on occasion but nothing like when I was young.
ManInTheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:17 AM   #4
cplwoot

cplwoot has initial reputation

Can you please email me @ teamdv101@Yahoo.com so you can help me get to fuck my aunt PLEASEEE
cplwoot is offline   Reply With Quote