Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-25-2019, 11:59 AM   #21
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If its your thing to watch then hey, I can't judge. My fantasies more so involve myself as the rapist.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 04:08 AM   #22
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Home Invader View Post
He doesn't seem to have a response for that, does he?
He won't. Of all members on here he has done more to destroy this board than any other member. Not sure what his MO is and I really don't care. There have been chances for this board to be active and he just shoots new people down like he owns the place. I know he pretty much killed the place for me as well.

BTW, I'm sure I'll get neg rep from him but I really don't care what assholes think.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 01:48 PM   #23
wiferape

wiferape has initial reputation

I would love to watch my wife being gangraped. It would be really hot to watch multiple guys cum in her pussy, ass, and mouth, for days. I would want to hold her down, and then rape her after everyone left and she thought it was over. She is aware of my fantasy, and has stated she is willing if I could find guys willing to do it.
wiferape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 04:28 PM   #24
leesehill

leesehill has initial reputation

I have had similar fantasies for some time where we are held captive by home intruders and my wife is subjected to sexual abuse. I will post details soon.
leesehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 04:33 PM   #25
leesehill

leesehill has initial reputation

Yes I have had similar fantasies for some time about my wife and I held captive by home intruders who subject her to some sexual abuse.I will post more soon.
leesehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 03:38 PM   #26
EvolvedSadist

EvolvedSadist has initial reputation

Have enjoyed this fantasy for years . . .
EvolvedSadist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breed, creampie, gangrape, interracial gangbang, wife