Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-30-2007, 01:19 AM   #81
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As he gently bathed my aching body, the wine helped to momentarily blur my reality and I could imagine this soothing attention was coming from my husband. The feel of his masculine hands quickly hardened my eager nipples and I let out a soft restful sigh. Suddenly is harsh words conflicted with the gentleness of his touch and I could feel that he wanted to invade my mind, as well as my body. I felt as though he was trying to corrupt and degrade my most emotional, intimate thoughts. "uh.. he... he... ", my lips were trembling, I knew I better answer, but I was too terrified to speak.
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 01:23 AM   #82
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I noticed her nipples hardening as I touched them and my cock once again was getting hard. I continued to move the sponge around her body, but this time I allowed it to linger against her pussy for a moment. I repeast, "Mirianda, tell me how your husband likes to fuck you" and then added "tell me what I ask and things will me much more pleasent for you."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 01:35 AM   #83
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My body enjoyed the way he caressed it and I was comforted by his promise to be kind from now on. My mind was convinced that there was no way out and I swallowed the lump down in my throat and said shyly" he.. he likes doggystyle". I could feel the hot rush of blood to my face and the shame washed over me, like the warm bath water from his prowling sponge.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:37 AM   #84
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I continued to gently was her body with the sponge. I let some water run on her hair and then took some shampoo and begain to massage her hair and scalp. I said, "Thanks, we can try that tonight"
Old 08-30-2007, 01:58 AM   #85
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

After he responded so non-chalantly, he did not humiliate me or make me tell him more, my body relaxed a bit more as his hands brought relief to the soreness that he had inflicted earlier. 'He was only going to bath me, I didn't have to worry about anything until later that night. Maybe he would start to like me if I was obedient and let me go before that', I reasoned. "Thankyou", I whispered with my head leaning back, my eyes closed, as he tenderly rinsed the sweet smelling shampoo from my hair.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:13 AM   #86
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I finished washing her up and got up. I said, "Wrap yourself in a towel, I will be back in a few minutes with something to wear. If your a good girl you can join me for dinner."

I left the room locking the door and went to the bed room and picked out a hot dress, low cut in the front and a long slit up the dress that would show off her legs. I also found some lace panties, she'd have no need for a bra.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:05 AM   #87
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

I did as he said wrapping the towel around myself after quickly patting myself dry. The sound of dinner made my stomach churn and I desperately wanted him to allow me to attend.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:27 AM   #88
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

With concentrated breath I, struggled with my shaking arms while brushing my long wet hair, shamelessly trying to gain his approval. I felt proud of myself for thinking of it and hoped it would please me. Then I stood there, towel drapped over me, anxiously waiting for him to return
Old 08-30-2007, 08:56 AM   #89
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I returned to the bathroom to see Miranda with the towel around her and she's was brushing her hair. She looked so hot there that I wanted to rip the towel off of her and fuck her again, but I had other things in mind for this evening. I said, "Miranda, your husband is quite the luckey man, you look incredible. Here's an outfit for you to wear tonight, dinner should be ready in ten minutes. I walked towards the door, but lingered for a few moments so I could catch the towel falling off of Miranda.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:59 PM   #90
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

My heart rapidly pounded in my chest and my palms got cold and clammy. He returned several minutes later, I could see he was holding a dress he had chosen from my closet. As he looked me over, his eyes brightened and a devious smirk spread across his lips. “OK”, I said quietly when I could see that he was pleased with my efforts. It relaxed me somewhat and I took a long deep breath and reached out to take the dress from his hand, letting the towel fall to the floor at my feet. I turned my back to him, exposing my smooth firm ass, and put the panties on quickly, sliding them up over my tan smooth legs. I unzipped the back of the dress and stepped into it wriggling the silky red fabric over my hips. I pulled the dress up over my chest and my nipples responded by growing hard against the soft fabric. Then I slowly turned around, the dress still unzipped in the back down to the top of the black lace panties, and looked up at him timidly. “D… d… dinner w… w….would…I mean…..”, I stammered awkwardly, in an eager attempt to show my gratitude for his promise to allow me dinner.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:05 PM   #91
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It was so hot watching Miranda put on her panties and dress and she looked amazing in it. She came towards me looking up at me timidly and started to say "D.. d.. dinner w..w.....would...I mean....". I interupted and said, "Yes, dinner would be your getting out of this bathroom. If you continue to cooperate you'll find things much nicer around here. Tonight I will even give you a chance to earn back your bedroom. The window has been boarded up of course, so you won't get a view. Most important, Miranda, if you do ask you asked and give yourself to me freely soon you will be let go. Now turn around so I can zip you up."
Old 08-30-2007, 04:17 PM   #92
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

I turned around, and bit my lip hard embarassed at my nervous babbling, and pulled my long hair to the side, so he could zip my dress. I was ready to do whatever it took, to be let go.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:22 PM   #93
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I zipped up Miranda's dress allowing my hand to linger on her back as I slowly moved the zipper towards her neck. I left the room and finished prepareing everything and then returned to get Miranda. I took her by the hand and seated her at the table. I poured her a class of wine along with a salad and sat down next to her. I put my hand on hers and said, "Miranda, would you like to know what you need to do to earn your freedom."
Old 08-30-2007, 04:38 PM   #94
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

I timidly began to eat small bites, as soon as he sat me at the table, and a pleasured moan escaped my hungry lips, "MMMMmmmm." Looking up at him watchfully, as he put his hand on my leg where the long slit in the dress had fallen open, my mouth continuing to chew in little nibbles, I shook my head yes.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:05 PM   #95
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I moved my hand on the skin of her leg as I begain, "Miranda, first let me give you some backround. This is no chance encounter, I've been watching you for weeks, in fact I've had an interest in you for quite a while. I work for one of the many publishers that has rejected your writeing. I've read you work and think you have potential but you lack focus, and that's where I come in. Your going to right a book about this experience at the cabin with me. I will review it every day, and if I'm satisfied you may continue to write. If I'm not happy I will rip up the pages and you will be punished. When the book is finished you are free to leave. There are a few more conditions of course, you will do whatever I ask while we are here and answer any questions I have honestly." I then move my hand up her leg on her panties as start to massage her clit. I continued, "Miranda, do we have an understanding?"
Old 08-30-2007, 06:05 PM   #96
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

My nibbling slowed and then stopped as I listened to his calm voice explain, to me what sounded insane! ‘He had probably first spotted me on that disappointing day that I had taken my book to a very highly respected publishing company. I remembered I had worn a very sexy outfit that day, as I was trying to use everything I had to get a break into a new business. ‘Write? About this?’ I thought, ‘Was he testing me to see if I’d tell? Or was he serious?’ When I felt his hand move up my leg, I guzzled down the wine quickly. “Anything!!! I’ll do anything you say!!!”, I blurted out panicking, trying to keep my leg from quivering under his hand. “I promise I can write really well and I won’t lose focus and I’ll do whatever…. “, my words pausing momentarily as his fingers found my clit through the crotch of my lace panties. “… you ....tell me… any….thing!!!, I stammered in soft, airy breaths. With my hand trembling, I held my empty wine glass out to him, “Please?” I begged, hoping he would take his hands off me.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:27 PM   #97
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was pleased that she had agreed without protest. I was prepared to continue to break her if necessary but this was what I desired. I took my hand off of her pussy and refilled her glass and brought over the dinner. I watched as she ate and drank her wine. I said, "I have something special in mind for dessert." I put my hand back on her leg and again moved it on top of her panties and started to rub her clit. I added, "But first I want you to answer some questions. Question 1, Miranda, which sexual act gives you the most pleasure."
Old 08-30-2007, 08:52 PM   #98
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

I felt a wave of relief wash over me as he handed me a full glass of wine and a plate of warm food. When I heard him tell me of a special dessert, my heart pounded into my chest and body began to tense up. I drank down the wine quickly again my hot breath steaming up the glass as I panted rapidly, becoming more and more afraid of what he would do, once I told him. "I... I... I'm not sure what to say..." I cried, tears rolling down my cheeks, as heavy sobs caused my tits to jiggle teasingly.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:59 PM   #99
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I'm getting excited as the emotions fill her body. I continue to play with her clit but know put my fingers under her panties directly on her pussy. I say, "Just tell me the first thing that comes to your mind."
Old 08-30-2007, 10:30 PM   #100
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

"Ughhh... uh uh ", I groaned uneasily, "you touching me... " I bumbled trying to protect my intimate feelings from him....