Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-06-2007, 06:05 PM   #21
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hear a commotion upstairs and the sound of Ms. Poinsette's voice raised in protest. "What in blazes..." I say and setting down my unfinished lemonade I storm into the house without remembering to retrieve my hat and hurry up the stairs towards the sound of the Rebel belle's shouting. "What in the name of all that's holy is going on here?" I demand angrily as I see two of my soldiers manhandling our hostess.
Old 03-06-2007, 09:38 PM   #22
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My eyes widen as I see the yankee colonel storm in the room. He is angry but I don't know who will bear the brunt of his anger, me or his men. The soldiers holding me make no move to release me and one starts to stroke my arm.

I yank my arm from the ruffians and stride toward the door, pausing to whisper harshly, "You think you have them under control but you don't. They will take what they want and you can't or is it you won't stop them." My heels click the same swift staccato of my racing heart. The fear, anger and humiliation crashing down on me as I almost run into the garden.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:55 PM   #23
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Keep your hands off of civilian women!" I bark at the soldiers and as the coporal in charge of these three opens his mouth to protest I cut him off with, "It looks like you've thuroughly searched this room, move on and any theft you'll hang for!"
Then I turn and head in the direction I hear Ms. Poinsette running, my mind not on the lady's welfare but on pressing my pursuit of the Rebel belle as I follow her downstairs and out into the garden of her house.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:25 PM   #24
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I flee into my private garden. It is off of my bedroom and I come here at night to think. I have done the best I could to keep one spot of beauty in my life. Soldiers steal food and livestock, not flowers. It is not as beautiful as it once was, but it still holds my heart.

I lean against giant magnolia tree and inhale the scent of the late blooming roses; their scent heavy and fragrant. It always calms me; to stand here and watch as the sun sets. I know that he will be here soon. I have to gather my wits before then. I do not know what is reaction will be. Will he blame me? Will he apologize? I fear it will be the former.

Taking a deep breath, I turn at his approach and steel myself for his recriminations.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:01 AM   #25
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I see the lovely belle leaning against a tree and as she turns to face me I see a determination in her eyes that I admire and makes me want her all the more. "I apologise for the behavior of my soldiers Ms. Poinsette," I tell the bell with a smile, wanting to gain her trust so I can gain more. "I gave them a dressing down for daring to lay hands on you and I promise you they won't bother you or yours again."
Old 03-14-2007, 07:50 PM   #26
Jasmine
Privileged Member

The Colonel's apology surprises me and unnerves me a little. I smile at him before I am able to supress it. "You can't be everywhere. These, "men" will take what they want!" I say sadly and turn away from him and watch the sun disappearing over the hills. "You may think you can control them, but you don't know what I have seen and experienced from Union soldiers. Not once have I been asked if I support the Union or the Confederacy."

The scent of the roses wafts in the twighlight air. Another time, I could enjoy the garden, but he has invaded my private garden and my private thoughts. I wish him gone, but that is not to be.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:32 AM   #27
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Well they certainly won't take you Ms. Poinsette," I say while thinking about how much I would love to take this lovely belle in her lovely garden. "You are in a state in armed rebellion against the Union and war is never easy on civilians. I allow no looting, thieving of molesting of civilians by my soldiers and harshly punish any who dare disobey me. You and yours will not be harmed, I'll even provide supplies if you'd like," I offer and then looking around at the garden I make a show of inhaling deeply and tell her admiringly, "This is a lovely garden. Almost as lovely as it's owner."
Old 03-17-2007, 12:10 PM   #28
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Hearing the sincerity in his voice, I turn to face yankee as he compliments me. I blush despite knowing that I look far from lovely. Unconsciously, my hand goes to hair and I play with it. “Thank you, sir. You are charming, but charm can not control war. It is true that I live in the Confederacy and my heart is with my friends and neighbors.

I turn away from him and softly try to explain, “But, I have had no choice to protect my home and those who live here. I shall live with those memories.” I look to the ground for a moment and then toward the handsome soldier, searching for some compassion and truth in his eyes.
Old 03-18-2007, 01:13 AM   #29
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"War is harsh Ms. Poinsette," I tell her with a great deal of sympathy in my voice and eyes. "It is a shame that civilians must be caught in the fighting. Really it's a shame that this war ever started, but it did and we all must live through it as best we can. Besides providing you and yours with some supplies is there anything else I can do for you ma'am?" I ask solicitously as I slowly make my way across the garden with my eyes focused on the lovely belle by the tree and my thoughts far from pure.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:35 AM   #30
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I feel his approach and wrap my arms around myself. I look up into his mesmerizing eyes for a long moment. I am inextricably held there, unable or unwilling to break away. My mouth is dry and I lick my lips. My heart flutters…my skin glistens… as my mind tries to resolve the conflict between it and my body. Finally, I break free of his hold, turning, taking out my lace handkerchief; I press it against my throat. I can’t believe that I am attracted to a yankee, not just a yankee, but a soldier in the Union Army! This is just not possible. This can not be happening. I buried such useless emotions when the war started! Yet, I long for his attention, his kiss even…I can’t look at him for fear that he will see it in my eyes.
Old 03-19-2007, 01:11 AM   #31
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Are you alright Ms. Poinsette?" I ask with a smile she can't see at how flustered she obviously is. For all her fiery spirit this belle is a woman and I can see that my charm is getting to her at last. "Do you need to sit down ma'am? Perhaps you need some of that fine lemonade of yours. You look a bit flushed and you are breathing hard," I tell the belle and reach out with one hand to gently push her back against the tree as if offering it's support as I step closer to Ms. Poinsette with a concerned smile now on my face as I say, "You look very lovely flushed but I am concerned for your health."
Old 03-19-2007, 07:39 PM   #32
Jasmine
Privileged Member

My mistake was to look up at him. I feel the color rising in my cheeks. It seems that I am quiet taken with him and I mentally chastise myself. "I'm fine, sir. Your concern is appreciated but unnecessary."

His touch sends waves of heat through my body. I take a moment and lean against the tree. "Perhaps some lemonade would help with this heat." I tell him with a quick smile.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:33 AM   #33
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"We should go get you some lemonade then," I say and smiling still I lean closer, my eyes gazing into hers, which are more than a little wide. "Or should we have it brought out to your garden?" I ask and with the scent of her filling my head with ungentlemanly thoughts I kiss the belle a completely unchaste kiss before she can reply.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:06 AM   #34
Jasmine
Privileged Member

As he leans closer, my fluttering heart beats like a stampeding horses. I fear the danger from him is much worse than the horses because I want the kiss. Lowering my eyes for a moment, I try to formulate a reply but his lips touch mine. I swoon, my head spinning. I wanted his kiss. No longer able to think, I return his kiss. Then, he deepens it and I realize how wanton my behavior is. I pull away. "Sir! Your behavior is despicable!" I tell him even as my chest heaves from desire for more. "I knew you were not gentleman! No yankee is!"

For some reason, I do not leave. I am frozen there under the tree, in my private garden with a yankee soldier and I want to be in his arms.
Old 03-22-2007, 01:22 AM   #35
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Taking the belle's bared shoulders in my hands I press her back more firmly to the tree. "I'm a gentleman Ms. Poinsette, but are you a lady?" I ask her and then kiss her again, long, slow and deep with my hands stroking the bare flesh of her shoulders and slim neck as she moans against my mouth. "Should a Southern lady's heart beat hard for a vile Yankee?" I want to know when I break off kissing her and capturing her chin with one hand I press my other to her heaving bossom and feeling her heart hammering I say, "You heart is pounding Ms. Poinsette!"
Old 03-22-2007, 08:37 PM   #36
Jasmine
Privileged Member

His hands push me against the tree and I offer no resistance until he asks if I am a lady. I push on his shoulders as he takes my mouth once again. This kiss, so deep, filled with restrained passion. His touch ignites a trail of fire on my shoulders and neck. I revel in his kiss and his touch. My heart pounding, my breathing rapid and deep.

When he touches my bosom, I slap the detestable yankee! “I am a lady, but you are no gentleman! Taking advantage of me that way! How dare you? I want you out of my sight and off of my land.” I hiss. I leave him standing by the tree as I retire to my bed chamber.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:09 AM   #37
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I watch the firey belle storm off rubbing my face with an amused smile and more than a little interest in my gaze. "Got a fiesty one there!" I say to myself as she disappears into the house, slamming the door behind her. "Of course I like a good challenge..." I declare and whistling at the thought of further pursuit of Ms. Poinsette I head back into the house myself.
Old 03-25-2007, 12:56 PM   #38
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I enter what used to be my sanctuary, the heavy drapes now gone from the windows leaving only the thin sheers. I can’t even shut out the world anymore! Throwing myself on the naked bed, all that I have lost in this war comes flooding down on me. The drapes and bed clothes taken in the winter to warm some damn yankee soldier.

My father, my brother, friends, so many of the plantation workers that I grew up with and loved, my beloved home stripped, the land barren and mostly I miss Heath. My beloved Heath.

The sobs come in earnest as I think of my love. I think of the carefree boy who shared my childhood and stole my heart. Sharing our love and life, my Heath, so solid and strong and yet not immune to the bullets fired by some yankee. Maybe even “that” yankee! I know that I am trying to stop the feelings that Yankee makes me have.

Allowing myself to wallow in enough self-pity, I rise from my bed, lighting only one lamp to save the fuel, I cross the room and ready myself for bed. Gone are the days when I was attended by a servant but tonight, Gracie must have known it would be a trying day and she prepared a hot bath for me. I slowly strip off my clothes and settle into the warm, welcoming water.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:29 AM   #39
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Heading upstairs to the room my adjutant chose for me I notice a maid carrying a bucket of steaming water struggling to open a door. Doing the gentlemanly thing I open the door with a smile and a nod to the girl and glancing into the room I am struck by the sight of Ms. Poinsette in her bath. The tub hides much but the smooth bare flesh that is revealed is enough to make me stare in a quite ungentlemanly way with very ungentlemanly thoughts running through my head.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:44 PM   #40
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I slip into the warm and twist my hair up, pinning it haphazardly. I lie back, close my eyes and just relax for a few moments. I jump when Gracie opens the door bringing more hot water. She has been taking care of me longer than I can remember. “Gracie, you shouldn’t be carrying that!” I tell her with a smile and rise up to take it from her. I pour the hot water in and hand the bucket back to Gracie. As she turns, I gasp to see Colonel Russell standing in the hall gaping at me! “Get away!” I throw the bar of soap toward him. Gracie closes the door with a chuckle leaving me alone again.