Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-20-2008, 04:38 PM   #1
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default An invisible attacker (one victim please)

I was sitting on death row when the government came to me with an offer. They said I could participate in a medical study, and if I survived, I would be allowed to live the rest of my life free. Of course I jumped at it, later I found out that I only had a 5% chance of surviving. The research was painful, but successful. I lived, and the compound worked. When they first shot me up I thought nothing had happened, and so did they. I was sent to my cell, and went to bed. I awoke in the middle of the night and realized that I couldn't see myself. It was easy to sneak out, and now I wander the streets of a major city, doing and taking what I want.

Like her, I noticed her walking down the street. I had been sitting in shadowy alley eating. Stepping out of the alley, I fell in behind her, walking and wondering what she would feel like, how she would react to being attacked by a ghost. Would she scream, or lie there and pretend it wasn't happening.

I can't help myself, I reach out and pinch her ass.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:49 AM   #2
Fated

Fated has initial reputation

Blinking I jump and turn around, wondering what the heck just happened. Rubbing my butt where I could have sworn it was pinched, I spin around again, looking to see if someone was running away.

No one in sight, and no sound either.

'Tonight's just been a long night...' I think to myself. 'I can't wait to get home and take a nice hot bath.'
Old 01-23-2008, 09:21 AM   #3
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She spins, but of course sees nothing there. I stand right in front of her, smiling to myself as she continues to look back confused, rubbing her ass. It's going to get stranger I think to myself, and you don't even know it.

I fall into step behind her, walking towards what I can only assume is her home. As she opens the door, I shout out, "Hey!" When she whirls to find out who it is I slip by, getting inside.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 01-23-2008, 03:24 PM   #4
Fated

Shaking my head I mutter to myself 'Honey, you gave up drinking too soon'

Entering my home I go straight to the bathroom, and instead of the warm bath I decide on a cold shower- apparently I need my wits straightened out, seeing and hearing things.

Halfway through my shower, I step out, leaving the water running and start filling the tub with hot water and bubble bath.

Ok, so maybe I'll have both.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:36 PM   #5
alg9
Privileged Member

I watch, happily as she strips and enters the shower, and even from where I a standing I can tell the water is cold. It's cold enough to make her nipples stand out, and her flesh to pimple. It is all I can do to stop from opening the door and walking in with her.

But then she steps out, fully nude and wet. Standing in the middle of the room, she makes a perfect target. Before she realizes what is happening, I have pushed her into the wall. One hand gropes at her breasts, while the either slides between her legs.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 01-24-2008, 01:32 AM   #6
Fated

Shrieking, I feel myself pushed against the wall. Instictively I think I must have slipped, but there's no way- not with the feeling of someone's hands all over me. I try to struggle, and to my surprise hit something. Blinking I swing blindly, hoping that whatever it is is just a figment of my imagination.

'What is this,' I think desperately 'some kind of poltergeist?'

I start to make a cross across my chest, to ward off the evil, but stop when I feel what feels like a hand slipping in between my legs. Trusting to my sense of touch, I reach down to try to grab whatever it is, and holding tight, I twist, my entire body shaking from the cold and the adrenaline.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:10 AM   #7
alg9
Privileged Member

As she crosses herself, I can barely contain my laughter. But then her hand shoots down trying to block mine. I am stronger and try as she might it continues up her leg, towards her pussy. Slowly I begin to rub my thumb around the lips. I lower my face and start sucking at her tits.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 01-24-2008, 11:22 AM   #8
Fated

I freak. I know I can feel something, but I certainly can't see anything. Jerking I twist back and forth- something *IS* holding me.

Then I feel something start sucking on my breasts.

'Dear God, what is going on?!' I think desperately.

I struggle, trying to be able to move, but I have no idea what is going on, or how to stop something I can't see and *has* to be in my mind.

"This is only a bad dream" I mutter, "I have to wake up!"
Old 01-24-2008, 12:48 PM   #9
alg9
Privileged Member

She seems convinced that this is a bad dream, and it is about to get much worse. Sucking on her breast, I trace my tongue all over her nipple, getting it hard.

My hands shoot down to the inside of her thighs, and begin to slowly push them apart. The further they go, the more of my body I slip in between them. Once completely between her thighs, I slide one finger up inside her, and begin to work it back and forth.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 01-26-2008, 08:19 PM   #10
Fated

'Oh my god!' I think. 'There is no way that this is happening!'

I fight, or try to, my hands hitting something occassionally, but I still can't see anything, still can't think of anyway to free myself. But from what? I still can't figure that out.

Shuddering, I hear myself moan, and I recognize what I feel. Shaking my head, I try to move further back against the wall, trapped. Terrified, I flail, trying to run, succeeding only in spreading my legs a little further apart.

Last edited by Fated; 01-26-2008 at 08:20 PM. Reason: messed up the html
Fated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 08:29 PM   #11
alg9
Privileged Member

I work my finger inside her, rubbing my thumb around the edges of her clit, enjoying the terror, confusion, and pleasure mix on her face. I listen as her breaths come in ragged gasps. My mouth sucks harder and faster at her breast, trying to drive her crazy. My other hand slides around and begins to stroke at her ass.

Then suddenly, I break all contact with her, and step back. Standing in the middle of the room I hold my breath. I will spring on her the second she convinces herself that it didn't happen
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 01-26-2008, 11:30 PM   #12
Fated

Gasping at the sudden cessation of feeling I stand very still. I listen, and hear nothing except the running water in the tub and shower. Strangely, I think about how the water should at least be warm now.

Running my hands over my body, I feel wetness on my breasts, just as if someone had been sucking on them. Reaching down and touching myself I feel the slick wetness. Shaking my head I take deep breaths, then reach out and swing my hands around in the air in front of me. First one step, then another, moving my hands in front of me like I'm blind. Still nothing.

'Am I going insane? It had to be real...'

Trembling, confused, I push my back to the wall, trying to calm down, sucking in great breaths of air.

I mutter to myself, "There's no way I imagined that..."

Reaching down to my pile of clothes, I pick up my cell phone, and dial.

"Dr. Stevens? This is Ashley Williams again. I know I've seen you twice already this week, but I don't think that what just happened is withdrawals... maybe it was... but, if you could call me back, I'd like to make another appointment... and no, I haven't slipped back... I think we might have to try something new... Please, just give me a call..."

Sighing, I turn my phone off and turn back to the tub. Shivering, I shake my head and mutter, "I hope this is just a vivid dream..."
Old 01-26-2008, 11:40 PM   #13
alg9
Privileged Member

First she waves her arms around in front of her, and then feels all over herself, like she is trying to find some evidence of me. When she picks up the phone I am worried that she is calling someone to come over. Listening to the conversation, I realize that she has a shrink, and that makes this even more fun.

She turns back towards the tub I reach over and wrap my arms around her hips and pull her away. I shove her into a wall face first, and begin to grope at her tits.

I have strecthed this out long enough, and she is wet enough. I line myself up and slowly shove into her.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 01-27-2008, 02:19 AM   #14
Fated

I scream.

I struggle against the wall. I know this feeling, I've had sex. But there's nothing there! NO ONE!

I can feel it. I can feel the cock taking me from behind, sliding into me, rubbing just right. But there isn't one.

'Test the reality!' I think desperately. 'If it's real he'll make a noise, grunt, whatever.'

I push my ass back, like I'm accepting it, then pull forward and lash out with my foot, kicking up, aiming for where I know there should be balls.

I miss. But I catch what I assume is a thigh, and am rewarded with a slight "oof".

'Dear God...' I think, 'What if the noise was just in my mind, just like this feeling might be?'
Old 01-27-2008, 10:51 AM   #15
alg9
Privileged Member

The foot connects with my thigh and I can't help but let out a small puff of air. Her desperation is causing her to kick wildly behind her, and I know it is a matter of time before she gets lucky.

Wrapping my arms around her, I pull us back from the wall. Using my wieght I force us to our knees, bending her over the wall of the bathtub. From this safe position I start to thrust deep into her, and my hands begin to squeeze at her tits.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her