Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2020, 09:06 AM   #1
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

VipAnalFuck has initial reputation
Exclamation Shocked BDSM with Submissive sluts - Bondage, Extreme, Slave, Torture (UpD)

Leigh Raven - Born Free ~ HD 720p

I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike.
I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup!
I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7506 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s
Duration : 00:47:37
File Size : 2.54 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online many files that are in mp4!

Download
https://fboom.me/file/c1f6aab3119a6/...ree.hd720p.mp4

Last edited by VipAnalFuck; 05-07-2020 at 09:13 AM.
VipAnalFuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bizzare, extreme torture, humiliation, merciless punishment, real torture