Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-09-2008, 03:52 AM   #21
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

I lay back on the bed turning my head to see your shapely female form, that soft body which I had just used for my own pleasure, giving not one thought to it's own. A smile filled my face, as I lay back sinking into the soft mattress, placing my arms under my head, my biceps contracting and looked up at the bare wooden roof, some times I was a pleasure just to be a man.
Without turning my head towards you, I stated bluntly and simply 'Now use that pretty mouth of yours to clean and pleasure me, else it will be six more cocks you face tonight'
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:04 AM   #22
sweetandsugary

sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sweetandsugary

The petite hand over my mouth slid to my forehead as I became vaguely aware you were even speaking. It was the last bit that caught my attention, my self conscious pieceing together the previously stated words. Surely I hadn't just heard that. My hand came away from my forehead and slid down my throat to my bare breasts. pressing my hand over my heart to slow it's beat. I turned gently and slid up to sit on the bed before turning my upper half to look at you in a dull sort of disbelief.

I gently swallowed once and inhaled a shaky breathy gasp. The lingering reminder of the sobbing that had taken place earlier. My cheeks still flushed, heart still causing my chest and the hand placed upon it to heave gently.. I turned back to the noises that caught my attention from outside. Your men, a few laughing, no doubt drinking themselves into less friendly conditions with the casks of ale I had hidden in the stables. Once more a sense of hopelessness fell over me and I turned slowly back to you. I let my arms and hands drop to the bed as I crawled over to kneel by your waist, the straw and linen stuffed mattress sinking in under my knees. I swallowed gently to speak.

"I..I...hav't done this before..." My eyes sliding from your face to your relaxed but still rather well sized member. Covered in our co-mingled juices, sticking to your breeches as they lay half open on your body. The hand over the heart dropped, joining the other in my lap, my petticoats covered around my legs as I tucked them under me. A blush spread over my skin as I looked back to your eyes and saw no hope of an answer or help from you. Only rising anger and contempt at having to wait for your cleaning. My breath quickened and I knew I had to act before you called in your men to have their fun with me instead.

Nervously, I drew closer to your flesh, sliding my hand from your hip to the base of you, marvled at how warm it still was after having left my body. I drew in a deep breath and bent down over you, rising up a little off my ass to lower my mouth and tongue onto you. Like licking sweets, I thought. Closing my eyes, I started at where your cock head mushroomed out. Smooth lips brushing over it and reluctantly parting to slide your stiffening pole past them and over my tongue. Within a minute, my sultry mouth engulfed you, lapping at every side of you. Drawing up and then down, my hand began to move as if on instinct, holding you at your front so I could lick the back, rolling you in my mouth carefully to clean each bit. The smell of our sex filling my olefactory senses, tasting your cum and my fluids on every inch I sucked. My hot breath on the bottom of your stomach as I stayed near to your body, my hand resting on your hip for better balance.

I took care of you that way for a few minutes, then drew my lips back in an almost effortless, silken motion. My touch was tender, but as I sat back up, my expression was not. It was blank, emotionless, devoid of attitude but devoid of compassion as well. Abruptly, I took back my fingertips from around your shaft and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I covered my swollen breasts by crossing my arms over them, shivering a little as the room grew colder from the fire about to die in the hearth.

I quietly requested.. "May I go now?" I wanted to get out of the line of sight of those impeccably piercing, icy blue eyes.
sweetandsugary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 08:00 PM   #23
sweetandsugary

sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sweetandsugary has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default ((posted on behalf of older_and_wiser))

It was with the satisfaction that can only come from complete power, that I watched your progress, from laying there on the bed, to your kneeling before me. A smug grin on my face, knowing my seed rested deep in your womb. Your words, which I found hard to believe that you had never taken a man orally before, exciting inwardly. I watched your slow progress down to my groin, the soft touch of your lips on my cock, the feel of your tongue licking at me, brought gentle moans of pleasure from my lips. My glands, so tender after coming, sent shivers through me, as you licked and sucked me clean, your mouth moving over me like a seasoned whore. I felt my cock rising in your mouth, stiffening with each passing second as blood course back through it. However, my pleasure was short lived as you with drew your mouth from me and asked for your leave.
Oh, no my sweet, I thought, I have not finished with you by a long shot this night'
Stoke the fire and return to me' I could see the sadness in your eyes as you too realised that the night for you was not yet ended.
I watched as you moved slowly to the hearth and placed a couple more logs on it, taking as much time as you could before once more the inevitable would dawn. I watched with cruel intent as you made your way slowly back to the bed, and stood in front of me, eyes looking down at the floor, head bowed, your arms covering those luscious breasts.
'Strip naked' was all I said, the words cutting into you. I watched as you stood there trembling for long moments, a pitiful 'please' escaping from your lips, I did not bother to answer, there was no need, as your hands slowly undid your skirt and petticoats, letting them fall to the floor, your body racked with sobs as you bent to take off your stockings, before finally you were naked before me.
'Head up, hands behind your head slut' I barked. Tears flowed freely down your face as you obeyed me, I took in for the first time the full beauty of your body, almost curing myself for having marked you so fiercely. Your breasts despite their generous proportions, high and firm, your stomach flat, your hips curving out, your legs so soft and shapely, yes, yours was a body to prize. I gestured for you to once more take your place by my side, as my stiff cock lanced up in the air.
'You have not finished your service yet' as I looked down upon it. Slowly, you once more brought your mouth down on me. The feel of your mouth around my cock was as exquisite as before. The feel of your tongue lapping over me, circling around the base of my head was Heaven itself. Taking a handful of hair, I gripped you tight and started to move your head up and down on my length, forcing it deep into your throat, almost causing you to retch,
'Suck it you slut, suck the seed from me'. I felt your lips tighten around me, as you followed both my command and your instinct, your head now moving with it's own rhythm on my manhood, your tongue caressing me, as I quickly neared my climax once more. My hips pushing up towards your mouth as my pre cum oozed from me, my excitement rising until I could control my body and base urges no more. My hot seed came, shooting into that soft mouth, as once more my balls emptied themselves into you. The hot jets of my thick cum, filled your mouth as I kept your head in place, jerking deep into your throat, as I groaned. Gagging on my hot thick seed, you twisted and tried to break free of my grip, but I held you down hard. At last my cock finished its emptying into you, and I released your hair. Your mouth instantly coming away, a dribble of seed running down from those soft lips, as you coughed and spluttered, wanting to retch, wanting to bring back up the seed you had swallowed, as new tears of shame flowed once more from those sad eyes, as I lay there, laughing at your sorrow.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:27 PM   #24
sweetandsugary

It took more courage than I thought I still possesed to ask for my leave, my heart sinking low in my chest as you ordered me to warm the room and then return. My stomach ached, my heart continued to bang against my ribcage as I slowly turned and headed towards the fireplace built into the wall. I never removed my hands save to balance one on the still warm bricks. Balancing gracefully on the balls of my feet, carefully placing and bringing the embers up to light the two pieces of wood I used. I took my time, in no way eager to return to you... naked... in my own marital bed.

When I did return, I couldn't bear to look at you. I didn't want to cry anymore. It wasn't in my nature, but then I had never been humilated so badly before. Beaten, Raped, still dripping your thick cum down the insides of my thighs making them stick and making my shame all that much more unbearable. You ordered me nude and after long moments of hesitation and fighting tears, I finally began to remove the rest of my only protection. It took longer because of my violent trembling. I dropped the stained clothing onto the floor and stood as you inspected me like one of your men in a line. Only worse. I felt as if I was being sized up only to discover new places you could place a permenant mark next. When you ordered, I crawled back on the bed only to be made to preform like a whore again. God in heaven, when would this end?

I did as you commanded and gasped quite suddenly as you jerked the back of my head down onto your length, my actions no longer of my own control. Your pulsing head pierced the back of my throat and I gagged on the thick muscle, trying to wrest my head away. The faster you pumped, the more I struggled and openly cried. Faster.. faster, pushing until I felt you tense and my eyes squeezed closed as you shot you load into my mouth. My empty stomach turned but still you held me there as I gasped for breath and only got an airful of your musk. Pushing the last of your fluids into my throat, forcing me to consume you, I finally managed to pull free and openly gagged, near wretching over the side of the bed. I grasped the wool blanket for support, bent over, the harsh welts you placed on my back exposed. Your initals in your trophy. I slid off the bed and crawled on the floor to the table. Coughing, I pulled myself up and grabbed my mug from before you arrived and drank it down, near coughing that up as well. Dropping it from my trembling hand and onto the hard wooden floor, I sank back down.

My back to you, one hand up on the table for support, I sat there on the side of my hip trying to regain myself. Leaf green eyes surrounded by puffy lids, red and soaked from crying. My slender legs pulled in, the free arm across my stomach, panting and desperately trying not to expel the semen you had just poured into my throat. I could not endure much more. I turned to face you. "Let me go!" Big breaths taken between words to avoid sobbing uncontrollably. "If... your king.... means to rule, then let his man show mercy. Or.. have you no honor t'all?" My voice was now scratchy as I half-yelled, half-cried out to you to leave me be. My brogue hanging in the air.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:19 PM   #25
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

'If your King' I bellow,'He is your King! You have learnt nothing over this last hour have you. I have honour, honour to my King, but none to his enemies and those who shelter them' I sigh with the thought that the harlot before me still did not consider herself a subject of the King. Still, she would learn I thought, one way or another she would accept his Kingship over her and the rest of the rebels, those that did not hang first.
'Bring me ale woman and quick about it, it is thirsty work servicing His Majesties subjects', a cruel chuckle escaping my lips as I watch you haul yourself off the floor, your movements slow and painful, your body stiff with bruises, aching with the abuse it had suffered. I watch with narrow eyes as you refill my ale and I gulp it down swiftly, licking my lips as I empty the mug.
'Come my rebel whore, grace my bed again with your body' I say as I pat the space next to me, looking you in the eyes, seeing the resignation there, the eyes almost lifeless, the fire almost extinguished, the hatred hidden behind the resignation of your fate. Wearily, you climb back onto the bed, your martial bed, the bed in which before tonight you had experienced only pleasure. I watch as you lay back, opening your legs wide again, ready to receive me, your actions automatic, instinctive, offering your body for my pleasure as you close your eyes as my hand wonders over you.
A laugh escapes my lips once more as I look at your submission. 'On your hands and knees whore, I have no wish to look at your face. With slow, deliberate, painful movements, you move your body as I wish, kneeling on the mattress, your upper body resting on your forearms as your abused breasts hang down.
I shuffle on the bed behind you, my cock once more rearing up from my groin, moving it against your sex which is still wet and sticky from my previous spending. slowly ,I ease it in, pushing the head past your swollen sex lips, easing into you, coating it with my cum and your juices, preparing myself, lubricating myself as my hands move to your small, pert ass, fingers spreading the cheeks, exposing the tight puckered hole, the realisation of what was happening, what was about to happen now hitting you like a thunderclap.
'No, please' a whine from your lips as I move the tip of my cock to that tight ring of muscle. Your body moving as you feel me press against you, my hand handing heavily on your bottom delivering and cruel spank and then another, my hard calloused hand sounding a rapid tattoo. 'Hold still else I will get my men in here to restrain you, and then I will watch as they take you where you deny me'
Slowly, body starting to shake with fear and sobs you hold still. Steeling yourself for the horror to come, the horrendous thoughts running through your mind of the unnatural act to come. I once more position myself against you, the purple head of my hard cock pressing against your bottom hole. Pressing ever more insistently against you, the muscle trying to resist despite your efforts to relax, the pain building as I force my way in, the tip slowly forcing entry, then when it is in, I thrust violently, the length of me disappearing into your back passage as your scream fills the room.
With savage thrusts, I now ravage your bottom, each thrust bringing new cries of pain from your lips as I stretch and tear at you, my thought once more only for my own pleasure, as tears run once more freely down your soft cheeks. Your body shakes as I ravage it, my hands roaming over you, pulling you back onto me as you try to escape the pain, feeling around to your breasts, kneading them hard against you. Harder, my thighs pound the backs of yours, your cries now muffled as your bury your head into the pillow, your hair wet with sweat, laying lank across your head. Finally, my cock jerks in you, my seed once more erupting in you, filling your bowels as I jerk harder and harder, emptying myself once more into you, before pulling out, my own body covered in a sheen of perspiration, my cock bloodied, and coated with my seed. As you collapse onto the bed, you bring your body into the foetal position, sobs racking it. With a smile, I slap your bottom hard as if I was patting my horse after a good gallop, before rising from your bed and picking up a discarded petticoat, cleaning myself on it
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:22 PM   #26
sweetandsugary

How many humiliations must I suffer at the hands of such a beast? Calling me back up to pleasure you, I submit and lie on my still welted back. Your laughter made me gasp, startled, confused for a moment until you had me position in front of you like a dog. Feeling you slide harshly into me, my wimpers barely audible but loud enough for me to hear.

Then suddenly.. I tensed as I felt your callous thumbs move to spread open that which I had not yet dared to imagine would be your desire! "NO! Please..." Begging for any small mercy from you. Insitinctively moving forward to prevent this final invasion. My actions rewarded by several HARD slaps across each cheek. You command me to hold myself and after a minute, I calm and steel my trembling little figure as best I can. Bracing against the inevitable pain.

I quickly learn nothing could have hardened me enough for the fire that tore through my body when you thrust every inch of that hard weapon in at once. My natural defense, to push you out and to scream and fail my arms. Anything to get you to stop. The tears flowed harder, my mouth turned into the crude pillow to scream for gentelness that would never come.

Several times I tried to pull away, push you out of my body, but still you remained as did the searing pain that ripped through my torn muscles. When the final thrust came and you swelled to an almost impossible proportion, I screamed out into the room as I felt you empty yourself within me. It only added further to the unbearable shame as you slid me off you, allowing me to collapse onto my bed, smacked my bare & sore bottom and walked over to use one of my petticoats to clean yourself off.

I could do nothing more than lie there and weep, my hands covering my cheeks, praying for death.