Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-02-2010, 11:49 PM   #1
AidaSlut

AidaSlut Level 3 (300+)AidaSlut Level 3 (300+)AidaSlut Level 3 (300+)AidaSlut Level 3 (300+)
Wink Popular (Need One Male)

[Feel like playing a cheerleader here, though unfortunately I don't have any pics of me in uniform.
Anyway, really what I'm thinking is the male will play a popular/athlete/football player character who's driving me home. Be creative from then on, maybe he offers me popularity if I give him some fun, or instead of driving me home he drives into an alley and has his way with me. Just looking for something fun.]

Popular

Aida Soltani sighed as she sat in the passenger seat of the car, glad she'd gotten a ride home from school. She slowly adjusted her short skirt, glancing over shyly at the boy driving her home. She was new to the school, and frankly very timid in behavior. She yearned desperately to be popular, to be liked, and she could often easily be manipulated by others. However for now she was optimistic, hoping she'd enjoy this new environment. If only she knew how much she'd enjoy it.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:20 AM   #2
rapeontheroad78
Banned

rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to rapeontheroad78
Smile

Aida Soltani sighed as she sat in the passenger seat of the car, glad she'd gotten a ride home from school. She slowly adjusted her short skirt, glancing over shyly at the boy driving her home. She was new to the school, and frankly very timid in behavior. She yearned desperately to be popular, to be liked, and she could often easily be manipulated by others. However for now she was optimistic, hoping she'd enjoy this new environment. If only she knew how much she'd enjoy it. [/QUOTE]

Eddie Looked her over as he was driving he thought to him self "this hot lil pice of ass is gona find out what it takes to be puplar" I say "so you lookin to be in with the cool girls? I am very puplar being the quarterback. I could take you to all new highs in puplarity for some fun baby.." I stop the car at my place and say "how about you come in for a bit and we see about what we can do to help you out baby" I'm in jeans and a old t-shirt. I stand 6' 180 pounds a bit built.
rapeontheroad78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:45 AM   #3
AidaSlut

AidaSlut Level 3 (300+)AidaSlut Level 3 (300+)AidaSlut Level 3 (300+)AidaSlut Level 3 (300+)

I give a dim-witted smile, stepping out of the car and inadvertently flashing you a glimpse of my pale thighs as I walk towards your place.

"Uhhh, what do you mean, like a makeover or something?"
Old 02-05-2010, 02:47 AM   #4
rapeontheroad78
Banned

rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidaSlut View Post
I give a dim-witted smile, stepping out of the car and inadvertently flashing you a glimpse of my pale thighs as I walk towards your place.

"Uhhh, what do you mean, like a makeover or something?"
"yea baby something like that" I say as I walk behind you I grab your ass a bit and then let you I open the door letting you go in first and then I close and lock it I also lock a dead bolt that only unlocks by key. I then tell you "please have a seat on the counch, would you like a drink baby to help loosin you up"
Old 02-05-2010, 03:44 AM   #5
AidaSlut

I flinch as you grab my ass a little bit, thinking you're just playing around though it makes me uncomfortable. Taking a seat on the couch, I smile sheepishly and shrug.
"I guess...though I hafta get home soon, so maybe just one."
Old 02-07-2010, 10:17 PM   #6
rapeontheroad78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidaSlut View Post
I flinch as you grab my ass a little bit, thinking you're just playing around though it makes me uncomfortable. Taking a seat on the couch, I smile sheepishly and shrug.
"I guess...though I hafta get home soon, so maybe just one."
I goto the kitchen while you sit there and poor a storng drink knowing you not drank before to really get you loose soo you'll not be in controll, I add a lil pill to make you get weak so you can move as much I then bring it in along with the bottle. "I was hoping you would stay for a bit" i give you the drink and put the bottle on the table and put my arm around you.