Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-18-2009, 08:12 PM   #41
cynthiaf

cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As the girls look around the plush room that they have been conducted to they realize that unlike a hotel room there are strange objects here. Positioned around the room are all sorts of odd looking pieces of furniture. Many of the items are festooned with rings and straps. Almost simultaneously the two girls realize these are all different sorts of bondage equipment. Their mutual hearts sinks as the full extent of what they are to face becomes apparent.

“On second thought, “ Tony announces, “I think are ladies might be better off attached to one of our special play room devices.”

Tony then grabs Tina and thrust her down onto one of the odder looking pieces of furniture but as he secures her arms and legs to the wooden frame of the piece its purpose becomes apparent. She is pulled down face up, her back arched and legs spread. Her pussy is forced upward and out providing complete access to her nether regions for someone sitting on the other side of the frame.

Once Tina has been completely secured to the frame Tony gives a few loving strokes to Tina’s pussy and then grabs Brenda and positions on the other side so her head is just inches above Tina’s exposed cunt lips.

“Now start eating her out.”, Tony commands, “And do a good job, bring her right to the edge and no further.”

Brenda reluctantly begins to run her tongue along Tina’s labia, lapping upward and pausing for just a second at the apex and giving Tina’s clit a little circular motion. She continues with this pattern until she can sense Tina’s breathing is growing more labored. She now starts to push her tongue between the labia and up into the warm interior of the vaginal passage. Tina gives a little moan. She is amazed out how well Tina is responding to her tongue actions.

“Oh god Brenda , Brenda what have they made us do, oh god, oh god, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Brenda senses the impending climax and pulls her face back from Tina’s sex but it is too late. She watches as Tina’s muscle tense and relax several times in what appears to be a multiple orgasm.

Brenda looks up with pleading eyes at Tony who stares back at her with just the slightest hint of a smile.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspis-aadt.jpg (54.4 KB, 214 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aadu.jpg (53.0 KB, 213 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aadv.jpg (47.2 KB, 215 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aadw.jpg (34.7 KB, 212 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aadx.jpg (30.4 KB, 214 views)
cynthiaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:26 AM   #42
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

He grabs Brenda’s hair pulling her head back and down so her head is resting on another flat on the equipment. Then he steps over her face his dick laying on her chick and tells her I told you not to let her come but you didn’t listen did you well now instead of me getting off in her pussy I’m going to use your mouth . So open up baby you hold your mouth shut but he just reaches down pinching your nose closed till you have to open your mouth to breath. You feel his dick right at the back of your mouth. Then he lower’s himself down and feel his dick slid into your throat you panic as your gag reflex kicks in and all he says is that’s it baby I love it when your throat squeezes my dick. He pulls back but only enough for you to take a few quick breaths before his dick is back in your throat.

Mean while Bob unhooks Tina and pulls her over to secrecies of pipes anchored to the floor. He lines you up so that your lower hips hit the pipe then pushes you forward till you feel like your falling so you reach out grabbing a lower pipe so you don’t hit your head on the floor. Bob takes a rope attached to one lower and a little in front of the one you’re holding on to ties it around your wrist pulling your hand off the pipe and out he does the same to your other hand till your pulled just over the pipe at your hips so your feet aren’t on the floor any more but hanging down. He walks around in back of you grabbing an ankle pulls it to the side and ties it to an anchor in the floor moves to the other and does the same thing. Now you can’t move all your weight is on the pipe under your hips and your ass it pointed up. He walks over to a table and comes back with something but you can’t see what it is. He says you’re going to love this Tina he says as you feel something cold forced between your ass chicks and into your ass hole.

Stop it you say what are you going to do.

Why fuck you in the ass of course No No please I’m a virgin back there. That’s good to hear Tina all it means to me is that I get to be the one who gets to break your cherry ass. As he spreads your chicks with one hand his other guilds his dick to your little brown hole pushing easy at first to get the head in then harder as you scream stop I can’t take it your hurting me please stop. Not now baby you still got a lot more to take. Why can’t you be like your friend Brenda over there you don’t head her screaming ho that’s right she can’t very well scream with Tony’s dick in her throat can she.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:48 PM   #43
cynthiaf

cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As Tony thrusts his cock down Brenda’s throat it becomes a little easier as her gag reflex adjusts. She has never given even a blow job much less deep throated and here she is getting forced to do it all at once. Between the lack of oxygen from the periodic nose pinches and the large member down her throat she doesn’t know whether she will pass out, throw up or both.

Over on the other side of the room Bob has finished securing Tina to one of the other bondage devices. Looking down at her helpless upturned form he gives her a little pat on the buttock.

“Now that’s a real pretty picture girl. It always pleases me to get some young things ass out of those tight jeans and ready for business.” Bob chuckles and crosses the room returning with a tube of KY.

“Now hold still.” He snickers.

He squeezes out a large dollop of jelly and starts to slather it all around her tight brown anus. He then with one and then two fingers pushes them passed her asses guardian muscle so as to grease her interior as well.

“What are you doing?!” Tina screams.

“Getting your ass ready for a good solid fucking dear. I want get you greased up proper. I may be an ass fucking rapist but I’m not a monster.”

Bob drops the tube of KY to the floor and undoes he pants which he removes and chucks them across the room.

“OK breathe in girly. This may a little rough at first but I think you will soon get into the rhythm.

Bob gives a little thrust of his pelvis and the swollen head of his prick easily pops passed Tina’s well greased butt hole.

“God no, no you’re killing me, you’re killing me.” Tina screams.

“Nothing that serious bitch. That was just the engine. Her comes the rest of the train.”, Bob say as he does another strong pelvic thrusts forcing the entire length of his engorged member into Tina’s rectum.

“Fuck bitch, you got one fine fuck hole number two, You really fit my dick nice. “ Exclaims Bob as he now begins to work his hips back in forth, in and out of Tina’s rear end.

Tina’s voice has disintegrated into a series of screams and moans as she tries to move her hips forward but the device just pushes her back toward the hip thrusting Bob.

Bob moans with desire and quickens his pace and grabs Tina’s bounding tits in his large hands and begins to roughly squeeze and fondle them.

“Your ass is mine bitch, your ass is all mine.” He moans as he pounds Tina with a relentless fury.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspis-aady.jpg (57.5 KB, 207 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aadz.jpg (57.1 KB, 206 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aaea.jpg (71.3 KB, 205 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aaeb.jpg (40.0 KB, 207 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aaec.jpg (39.5 KB, 203 views)
Old 12-19-2009, 05:38 PM   #44
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

How it going Tony I see you’re teaching her how to deep throat. If these girls ever get back to collage they’ll be a real hit with the boys that’s’ for sure. Tony is the first one to cum deep in Brenda’s throat she tries to shallow it but winds up spiting some out all over her face. Bob tells Tiny to stop her winning. Your ass is going to take bigger dick then mine before we done with you two.
Tina feels a pulsing then the hot liquid deep in her rectum as bob continues to pound her.
Meanwhile Tony unhooks Brenda from the bench pulling her over to Bob and Tina See that dick going in her ass that’s what you’re going to get next. But right now I’m hungry how about you bob. I could use something to eat fucking these two has given me an appetite. Her pulls out of Tina’s ass wiping his dick all over her ass then says cuff her to the bars we’ll let them talk about there predicament for a while why we get something to eat. And we may even bring some back for you two but your going have earn it. They leave the girls tied and cuffed to the bars as they walk out locking the door behind them.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:54 AM   #45
cynthiaf

The room grew quiet after the two men left. The only sound was Tina’s soft weeping as she lay on her side chained to the bars and totally overwhelmed by the anal ravishment she had just endured. Brenda was the first to speak.

“What are we going to do? How do we get out of this?” She whispered to Tina.

“I, I don’t know, If we could only get back to van, I could use my cell phone and call for help.”

“I think we just have to along with them until they let their guard down and we see an opportunity for escape.”

“What else are they going to do?”

“I don’t know. I don’t like the look of this room. It’s like a medieval torture chamber for sex perverts.”

“I’m really, really scared Tina. I don’t think I can take what they just did to you and who knows what else they have planned.”

“Just go along with them for now. Do what they ask and we will find a way out.”

“I don’t know if I can.” Said Brenda as her voice trailed off in sobs.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspis-aaed.jpg (55.9 KB, 190 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aaee.jpg (56.3 KB, 188 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aaef.jpg (40.2 KB, 187 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aaeg.jpg (41.7 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aaeh.jpg (60.2 KB, 186 views)
Old 12-24-2009, 08:26 AM   #46
bob209
Privileged Member

Bob and Tony sit in the restraint talking about the girls. Tony says you know when we get back I’m going to find out if that blond is really blond I think I’ll make her take her own panties down make her feel like a real slut. And I’ll have to get Tina to clean herself up before we use her again. They both laugh I can’t believe our luck finding two girls as good looking as them just sitting on the side of the road waiting for us

As the waitress brings them there food Bob and Tony both look her up and down. As she walks away Tony says did you see her tits I never seen a little girl with such big tits Bob says and take a look at that ass as she bends over the counter to pick up some dishes on her way to the kitchen. Just about then a boy walks in kind of nerdy looking and sits at the counter. The waitress comes over to him they start talking like they know each other the boy pulls out an envelope opening it he shows her what’s in it a lot of cash. Where did you get that she asks well as I was leaving the store Mr. Polmer asked if I’d drop off the deposit at the bank on my way home. But I ran into some friends we started talking and by the time I got to the bank it was closed. What do you think I should do? Well first of all put that away don’t let anyone see it you can take it to the bank tomorrow. Here have a coke I’m getting off in about twenty minutes and I’ll walk you home.

Bob and tony watcher the whole thing Bob said did you see the wad of cash the kid has yes I wonder where he got it. It looks like he knows the waitress let’s see what she knows Oh miss some more coffee over here please. When she comes over Tony says thank you looking at her chest oh I forger my name tag this morning I’m Mary well nice to meat you Mary is that your boy friend over there ho havens no he’s my brother. He comes over to walk me hone every night.

When she walks back into the kitchen Tony says hay kid would you come over here for a minute sure he says getting off the stool. Tony says sit down look were having a charity party like a men’s night out thing there'll be gambling and lots of pretty girls who like younger boys like you would you like to come well yah but I have to walk my sister home first. No you don’t you can bring her along I don’t know nut I’ll ask her. Well actually that’s part of the deal we want more girls so the guys gamble more to impress them that way the charity makes more money see.
How soon is she getting off about ten minutes great well talk her into coming and we give you twenty bucks how's that. Ok he says going back to the counter.
Old 12-28-2009, 05:57 PM   #47
cynthiaf

The kid returns to the booth where the two men are sitting and starts to speak a little warily.

“She’s a little hesitant. She says even though you guys are regulars she doesn’t really know you and she really wants to go home and change out of her uniform. Is the place close by?”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspis-aaei.jpg (52.8 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aaej.jpg (51.1 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aaek.jpg (48.6 KB, 170 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aael.jpg (43.0 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aaem.jpg (50.4 KB, 171 views)
Old 12-29-2009, 09:25 AM   #48
bob209
Privileged Member

No problem kid we can driver both of you home and she can get all dressed up real pretty for the party. By the way your parents aren’t home are they no he says it’s just the two of us I live with my sister. Mover in right after our parent’s died. That’s great well go back and convince her to go. He walks back to the counter when she comes out of the kitchen he says come on sis let’s go to the party we haven’t been out in a long time. And you deserve a little fun please do it for me.

Well lets go over and talk to them if it sounds alright we can go but I want to check it out first thanks sis you’ll see we’ll have a lot of fun I’m sure. When you walk up to the table you say so you want my brother Timmy and I to go to a party. Tony says sit down that’s right we were talking to him he seems like a nice kid and its Friday night. And we have this charity thing going so we invited him but he said he has to walk you home first so we said why don’t you bring her a long. A charity party for what charity Bob says breast cancer research you’ve heard about that I’m sure and They’ll be a lot of people there and maybe you and Tinny here could talk them into giving some money to the cause we’d really appreciate it. Well it sounds like a good cause but I can’t go dressed like this. No problem Fred says our car is right out front we can drive you home so you can change then leave for the party right from there. Bob slides you a ten across the table what’s that for you ask looking a little suspicious why it’s you tip of course what did you think it was. With an embarrassed look on your face you say that’s very generous of you as you slip the ten in your apron pocket. Tony says well let’s get going we don’t want to be late for our own party do we.

You all get up and walk outside to their car Bob rushes up to open the back door for you and you thank him once every ones in Fred says just tell me the way as he pulls out of the lot. You say turn right up here. Leaning over you whisper to Tinny well they seem like gentlemen But when we get to this party it’s no drinking for you young man is that under stud you say yes with a smile on your face.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:35 PM   #49
cynthiaf

Tony guns the car and it accelerates down the street at a breakneck speed.

“You shouldn’t drive so fast.” Mary calls out from the back. You need to make a right turn at the next light. I don’t like when people drive too fast.”

Mary continues to converse with Timmy in the back seat.

Bob turns to Tony and smiles and says to Tony in a whisper. “I wonder if they’re both virgins.”

Tony reaches into his right pocket and pulls out the switchblade and rubs his thumb up and down the handle. Whispering also Tony replies. “We going start finding out real soon now Bobby boy. You know I’m going just love cutting that little waitress uniform off her but I want watch you fuck her while she still wearing that little hat.”

The right side of Tony’s mouth turns up in an evil grimace as he makes this last comment. Bob smiles back and glances to the back seat where Timmy and Mary are involved in an animated discussion totally unaware of the exchange going on between Tony and Bob.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspis-aaen.jpg (57.7 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aaeo.jpg (49.7 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aaep.jpg (49.3 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aaeq.jpg (36.5 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aaer.jpg (24.7 KB, 155 views)
Old 12-31-2009, 07:11 AM   #50
bob209
Privileged Member

Ok stop it’s the little white house on the left. Tony pulls the car to the curb. Bob gets out opening the door for Mary thank you she says as she gets out. I won’t be long she says as she walks up the stairs and opens the door. What about me should I change to? No sport you look fine just the way you are the girls are going to love you Tony says. Bob it getting antsy he turns to Timmy saying whets taking her so long. Timmy says you know girls they have to look perfect and she’s probley tried on at least three outfits.

Maybe you should go in and see what’s taking so long and remind her she should wear high heels to. Those beautiful women at the part may be hooked up if you’re too late. OK I’ll go check Timmy says climbing out and running up the stairs.
Tony says do you think that was smart letting them both go in the house. Don’t worry Bob tell‘s Tony that kid is so hot he’s about ready to come in his pants. What about his sisters don’t worry he don’t want to miss this chance and she’s not going to let him go alone.

In side Timmy finds Mary blowing her hair come on sis we don’t want to be the last ones there. Mary says but I had to take a shower you don’t want me smelling like the dinner do you I guess not. Mary wasn’t use to going to big fancy party’s She had on brown slacks with a long sleeve white blouse She put the hair drier down and started to slip on her gym shoes No they said you should were high heels. Mary looked at him frowning the only pair I have are black and you never were black and brown together I’ll go put on some black slacks you run out and tell them I’ll be right there. And Timmy the only reason I’m going to this party is because you want to Thanks sis he says walking out the door.

He walks up to the back door of the car and says she’ll be right here was right she took a shower and everything. You reminded her about the shoes didn’t you sure thing. He turns towards the house here she comes now. He gets out to let her in then climbs back in. Mary says sorry I took so long but I felt dirty from working all day. No problem Bob says turning to face Mary as Tony pulled away. He kept asking her questions about her parents and her work at the dinner anything he could think of to keep her distracted so she didn’t pay attention to where they were going. Timmy he didn’t care about he could see him dreaming about the two blonds he’d pick up at the party laying next to him on some beach.

The next thing they know Tony had pulled into a drive way parking next to this old farm house.
We’re here he said Timmy hopped out of the car ready to go. When they were all out Bob took Mary’s arm and said this is a much fancier party but don’t worry I have just the thing for you. Why don’t you two go ahead we’ll be right there Timmy was off in a shot with Tony fallowing behind
Old 01-01-2010, 11:10 PM   #51
cynthiaf

Mary looked at Bob perplexed.

“You didn’t say this was a formal occasion. I wouldn’t have come if I knew that. What sort of thing do you have?”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspis-aaet.jpg (53.6 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aaeu.jpg (49.5 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aaev.jpg (52.7 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aaew.jpg (33.1 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aaey.jpg (21.6 KB, 149 views)
Old 01-02-2010, 04:55 AM   #52
bob209
Privileged Member

Bob says don’t worry Mary it not that formal it’s more like those fancy restraints’ that say suit coats must be worn to enter. You know where if you don’t have one on they’ll lend you one rather then lose a costumer. Timmy and tony were already in the house as Bob put his arm around Mary walking her to the house.

Once inside Bob motioned to a door in the hall saying right in here I think you’ll find everything you need. As they entered Mary took a quick look around. There were four suit cases laying on the bed and two overnight bag on the floor next to it. You being all these to every event she asked yes we do he said unzipping all four suit cases and flipping them open. Now what size do you wear Mary. Mary said an eight well let’s see what we can find you.

In the second bag he found a white strapless evening gown saying here we go size eight he held it up what do you think he held it next to her. She said it’s kind of short. Yes but I think it’s the only thing we have in an eight. Most of the women that come to these things are older and wear bigger sizes and it does match your white shoes. Why don’t you go in the other room and try it on and here are some nylons to go with it ho and take one of those overnight bags to I’m sure it has all the makeup you’ll need. Mary took the dress and nylons then grabbed the bag as she went into the other room. It was a small bathroom she hung the dress on the door and started to get undressed. She heard Bob say you can leave your cloths in there they’ll be safe.

As he sat on the bed. When Mary finely emerged from the room he said you look gorges. She said thank you but this dress is so low cut my breast are barely covered and it’s awfully short you look fine Bob said shall we go find the others well ok.

They left the room and walked further down the hall Right in here Bob said opening a door for her as she walked around him into the rood she stopped in her tracks. There were two naked girls tied to something in the corner and her brother Timmy was tied to a chair with a cloth gag in his mouth. She was about to ask what was going on when Bob pushed her into the center of the room she almost fell because of the high heels. Tony said will you look at what we have here he was standing behind her brother.
Old 01-09-2010, 05:54 PM   #53
cynthiaf

As Mary attempts to balance herself her mouth opens wide in shock.

“What is the meaning of this? Those, those girls are naked. What have you done to Timmy? Untie him at once!”

Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspis-aaez.jpg (53.6 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aafa.jpg (44.9 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aafb.jpg (60.3 KB, 121 views)
Old 01-10-2010, 09:10 AM   #54
bob209
Privileged Member

Tony says we will Mary as soon as you put on a little show for us. You’re going to do a nice slow strip for us then you can pick the girl you want and make her cum using only your mouth. Bob pun on some music for Mary so she can get started or maybe she would like to watch me cut her brothers throat. What’s it going to be Mary?
Old 01-15-2010, 04:55 PM   #55
cynthiaf

“Don’t, don’t hurt him! Don’t hurt Timmy. I’ll take of my dress just don’t hurt my brother.”

Her knees shaking, Mary begins to lower the right strap of the flimsy dress she is wearing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspis-aafc.jpg (42.2 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aafd.jpg (43.4 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aafe.jpg (43.1 KB, 101 views)
Old 01-16-2010, 08:50 AM   #56
bob209
Privileged Member

AS the strap is at her elbow her tit almost exposed she stops and pulls it back up. I can’t do this I’ve never undressed in front of strangers. Brenda yells stop it you perverts you’ve had us isn’t that enough for you can’t you see’s still a virgin. Let them go and I’ll do whatever you want.

Bob grab’s Mary by the arm taking her over to Brenda. Maybe you’re right she’s a virgin so maybe you’d like to show her how it’s done. He unclips Brenda then put’s the cull on Mary. He grabs Mary’s ass and she jumps he then tells her watch this closely Brenda here is going to show you how it’s done. He tells tony to untie little Timmy there he wanted to meet some new girls. As Tony unties him Bob says now remember kid if you try anything your sister here is going to pay the price for it. When Timmy is untied Tony still holds him in the chair as Bob tell Brenda to get over there and give the kid a blow job as she starts to say something he lashes out slapping Tina across the face and says that nothing compared to what I’ll do to your friend if you don’t start doing what your told. Now get over there and get on your knees and give the kid a blow job. She drops to her knees in front of Timmy as he reaches for his belt Tony says no kid lit her do it you have to treat women like sluts or they use you to get whatever they want. He looks down to see Brenda unbuckling his pants.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:40 AM   #57
cynthiaf

Moving very tentatively Brenda unbuckles and then unzips the fly of Timmy’s jeans. Reaching up with her right hand reaches somewhat clumsily into the opening and pulls down the waistband of his underwear. Her small hand probes around and then withdraws Timmy’s flaccid member. Without even looking up at her captors she begins to run her tongue along the shaft.

As the small blonde’s tongue makes first contact with Timmy’s cock he emits a small gasp and begins to blush as all eyes in the room watch the developing forced seduction; however, his demeanor quickly starts to change as Brenda’s begins to take the tip of his penis into her mouth and delicately suck on it. Timmy closes his eyes and begins to emit little moans.

“What are you making her do him.” Mary says tremulously.

“What everyman needs and should get from his pet whores.” Bob says as he reaches around Mary and begins to fondle her through her dainty dress. He gives her right ear lobe a tiny bite and speaks into it. “A virgin huh, I really like the way virgin's tight little pussies taste. I bet you got a real sweet tasting little cunt don’t you Mary. What you think Tony, I bet it’s real nice and tasty and never even been licked before.”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspis-aaff.jpg (53.0 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aafh.jpg (56.5 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aafi.jpg (55.6 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aafm.jpg (46.2 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aafl.jpg (51.4 KB, 79 views)
Old 01-24-2010, 09:27 AM   #58
bob209
Privileged Member

Bob say ok Mary let’s see what you think of what’s going on. He reaches around putting one hand on Mary’s breast and the other at the front of her dress right between her legs.

As she starts to pull away Bob whispers in her ea. If you keep trying to pull away I just might have to replace Brenda with you I’ll bet your brother has felt you up hasn’t he.
Now put your hand behind you and start rubbing my crotch and you’ll feel what a real man feels like. As Mary softy rubs his crutch Bob feels his dick growing in his pants saying how that feel I’ll bet it’s the biggest one you ever felt. He hears Mary start to cry and says don’t cry baby you get your chance as he takes his hand from her tit to reach down and open the zipper on his pants saying there you go baby now just stick your hand in there and find my dick. He just smiles as Mary starts to beg him not to make her do it.

He whispers in her ear well if you don’t I may have to put you down on your knees and have3 you suck it just like Brenda over there is that what you what you want to do just look at your brother he looks like he’s having fun you don’t see him crying do you.

While all this is happening Tony pulls Tina up by her arm telling her to bend over the bar that she is handcuffed to as she pleads with him he just puts his hand on her back pushing her down. As he uses his other hand to rub her pussy. You’re nice and wet Tina are you getting hot watching your friend give the kid a blow job. He puts two fingers in her moving them around as she squirms. Then he takes them out and rubs them across her tight little ass hole. Tina jumps as she feels him start to put a finger on her ass. Ho no please don’t. He just says but you’re going to love it baby.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:07 PM   #59
cynthiaf

Mary gasps as her exploring hand makes first contact with Bob’s prick. She can feel it grow as she pulls it from within his pants and it feels enormous.

“Please just let us go. Don’t make Billy do that with the girl. He’s just a boy.” Mary whimpered.

Bob just smiled and began to run his right hand up Mary’s thigh and under her dress. “You got real smooth skin baby. I like the way you feel. You’re pussy nice and smooth too? You keep that twat of yours nice shaved and clean like a little girl?”

“Please, don’t, don’t.” said Mary as the tears began to well in her eyes but her pleas were interrupted by a cry from Tina.

“No, no, not there, not there again.” Tina screamed as Tony began to work his finger in and out of her asshole.

“A little sore are we?” Tony chuckled as he forced his middle finger into Tina’s anus up to the knuckle.

“Please not there, not that again. I’ll do whatever you want but not that. I’ll suck your dick or you can fuck my pussy, just not that.”

“But you got such a nice tight little bum. I’m really looking forward to busting that ass of yours even more. ” Said Tony as he continued to work his finger in and out of Tina’s rear end.

“I, I’ll make it worth your while, I’ll give you a really good cunt fucking. Just not there.”

Tony’s smile grew even larger.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspis-aafn.jpg (44.8 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aafo.jpg (45.7 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aafp.jpg (43.6 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aafq.jpg (55.2 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aafr.jpg (30.7 KB, 59 views)
Old 01-31-2010, 11:01 AM   #60
bob209
Privileged Member

Tina is crying and shaking her head as tony works his finger deeper into her. Bob turns Mary around so she’s forced to look at what tony is doing to Tina.

She tries to turn away but he holds her there watch what’s going to happen to her Mary because it’s going to happen to you to before you get out of here. As bob and tony were busy with Mary and Tina. Brenda looked up at Tinny saying let’s make a run for it Timmy said but you don’t have anything on I don’t care Brenda said anything is better than letting those two keep us here. You see what they’re doing to Tina over there and they’ll do the same thing to your sister unless we can get out and find some help. Brenda raised one foot so it was next to her knee on the floor as Timmy stuffed his dick back in his pants.

Brenda jumped to her feet as Timmy was headed for the door. Timmy yanked on the door with Brenda right behind him. Bob and tony heard them pulling on the door. Bob said and where do you two think you’re going the door is locked and I have the only key. He pushed Mary over to tony saying you hold her wile I take care of this he reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a knife he flipped it open with one hand as he walked toward them. Brenda mover behind Timmy. See kid when things get tuff the girls push the guy out in front of them to take whatever is coming.

You have a lot to learn kid he said holding the knife in front of Timmy’s face. Timmy was focused on the knife and never seen Bobs other hand till it was planted in his solar plexus. Timmy fell to the floor as Mary screamed stop don’t hurt him. He bent down grabbing Timmy by the hair and pulled him over to the chair tossing him into it as Timmy gasped trying to get air back into his lungs. He looked back at Brenda and said you stay right there I’ll take care of you next as he tied Timmy back in the chair.