Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-15-2013, 05:27 PM   #21
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is no resistance, no real struggle, oh you squirm a bit but I have raped damned souls qho have been in The Pit for centuries with more fight than you. "This is what angels have become?" Tail moving off yor breast and I smack you again, for no other reason than sadistic pleasure. Face moving towards yours as I breath on you, the smell of sulphur washing over you. "Pathetic. We should rise immediately. Maybe I'll be rewarded." Hands gripping your ass, squeezing and rocking. Forcing your body to move like it is participating in the rape.
Old 12-15-2013, 05:36 PM   #22
Seraphim

Seraphim Level 2 (200+)Seraphim Level 2 (200+)Seraphim Level 2 (200+)

You slap me, and my eyes fly open in surprise- not that I should be. You move your face close to mine, calling me pathetic, talking about rising up. As you grip my ass and force me to meet your thrusts, I find myself growing angry. Here you are, raping me, degrading me, and you have the -nerve- to call -me- pathetic? Without thinking, I spit up at you, a bit of pride washing over me for a split second, before I realize what it is I've done. Fear grips me when I do, my eyes shutting as I tense, preparing for your response.
Seraphim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:52 PM   #23
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Spit, a harmless thing. But what it represents, well that is a different matter. Defiance, and that cannot be tolerated. My victim cannot have a spine, cannot fight back. My tongue lashes out, taking yor saliva from my cheek. The remainder bubbles away from my own heat. You seem to have used all your spirit just by spitting on me, as your eyes snap closed. Not wanting to watch my retribution. Smart and dumb at the same time. My hips never slow, but my hands leave you. Folding together and smashing down into your hesr. Almost hard enough to shatter your ribs. Your entire body bounces with the blow. "Stupid, santicimonous angel." Slamming down again, then leaning in and sinking my teeth into the soft flesh of your breast.
Old 12-15-2013, 05:59 PM   #24
Seraphim

I can't scream, not at first. Pain washes over me when you hit me, like I've never felt before, knocking the wind out of me an you hit me again, just as hard. Finally, though- finally I catch my breath, and I scream in pain as you bite down on my breast, back arching away from you. I scratch out at you with my temporarily free hands, no matter how I want to just curl up from the pain- I know this very well may be the only chance to do some damage to you, now, when your distracted by your rage.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:19 PM   #25
the savage
Privileged Member

I can feel your nails sliding over me. Sinking into flesh, leavig shallow tracks down my body. Just deep enough that a few drops of blood leak to the surface. It is funny, that is the best you can do. My head doesn't come up, my teeth don't leave your breast, my hips don't stop pumping. Bouncing your entire body wih the force of them. I am getting my pleasure and forcing pain on you. Tail snappig and smacking ito your hip. Acting as a flog. "Weak angel. Good only to be used by the strog demons. "
Old 12-15-2013, 06:23 PM   #26
Seraphim

I yelp as you slap me with your tail, gritting my teeth. I link my hands together, bringing them down hard an the back of your head. "G-get OFF ME!" I shout, angry at your words. Your bigger than me, stronger than me- but I made you bleed, so I let myself be somewhat proud.
Old 12-17-2013, 03:52 PM   #27
the savage
Privileged Member

There is a blow, sudden and unexpected. I causes me to stop thrusting for a minute. You had been so weak, so docile that getting hit throws me for a second. I blinked, and then my lips peeled back. A grin, a predatory grin. Revealing a row of pointed teeth that would do a shark proud. "Good, try and smite me. It makes the revenge, " closed fist across your jaw this time, sending yournhead snapping ti the side as I pick up speed thrusting harder, gettig closer to filling you wih demon seed. Defiling something god made to be pure. "And your failure all the sweeter."
Old 12-17-2013, 04:01 PM   #28
Seraphim

You punch me, hard, and as my head whips to the side, the wind leave my sails. My hands fall limply to my side, my eyes shutting tightly. You're right, of course- if I fight you, I'll fail. And I know this. The fight leaves me as you pick up the pace, and I know that soon you will reach your completion, spilling into me. Silently, I pray that when you do, it doesn't take root. I don't know if such a thing is possible- but the mere thought leaves shudders running through me.
Old 12-17-2013, 04:18 PM   #29
the savage
Privileged Member

"Unh, unh, unh." There are no more words. Hittin the perfect pace. I can only grunt as I ravage you. Cock plunging in deep, bouncing your body. Bouncing everythibg, diggig a furrow in the perfect meadow. Despoiling everything. I throw back my head and let out a hiss. A long one that becomes a roar. Warm, sulphourus cum shooting into you. "God, angels are good rape toys."
Old 12-17-2013, 04:24 PM   #30
Seraphim

You cum, finally, and I'm certain that's the end of it. I try not to think about the feeling of your warm, unholy seed inside of me, and instead end up listening as you say angels are good for raping, I sniffle a little, hoping you'll get off of me soon and let me go.
Old 12-17-2013, 04:46 PM   #31
the savage
Privileged Member

A little wriggle, a tiny noise. That is all I get in response to completing your defilement. I had hoped for more, hell I expected more. No, I needed more, it wasn't enough. Not nearly enough for a million lifetimesin hell. I grabbed yyou, shifting and lifting you. Smashing you down onto the groubd. Hard enough to drice the breath from you. "You don't get off that easy Angel."
Old 12-17-2013, 04:53 PM   #32
Seraphim

I cry out in pain, air forcibly expelled from my lungs. "No! Please!" I beg you, as you tell me I don't get off that easy. How can there possibly be -more-? Aren't you done yet? "Please, please no..."