Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-01-2010, 03:07 AM   #41
poluwuqe

poluwuqe has initial reputation
Send a message via ICQ to poluwuqe

My knee hurt when he moved it and I gasped in pain. "Why are you doing this to me?" I sobbed. "Are you going to kill me? Is that what those are for, beating me to death with?" I asked, looking at the devices. "If you just let me go I won't tell anyone. No one knows now, I swear."
poluwuqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:14 AM   #42
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I replied, "I have decided to use you for my pleasure, you have a need to be punished and I have a need to dominate a young woman; we make a nice team. Those things on the wall are for your punishment if you disobey. I have no intention of kill you, but I'm not going to let you go until you willingly submit to my pleasures." I picked up one of the whips and said, "Now spread your legs!"
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:20 AM   #43
poluwuqe

I knew how the whip would sting my skin. I knew I would scream. I knew it would only be a matter of time before I could no longer stand the pain. What choice did I have? The tears rolled down my face as I turned my head away from him and moved my good leg a couple of inches. It seemed I might fall into the depression again.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:28 AM   #44
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I smiled as I watched her move her leg a few inches opening herself up slightly. I undid my pants and removed my cock and climbed on the bed between her legs. I said, "Good girl Ann, that wasn't too hard." I shoved my cock deep into her pussy and began my thrusts, knowing that she had opened herself to me gave me great pleasure. I removed my cock as I was about to cum and instead finished it myself so that my cum dripped on her face and breasts.

I left the room without saying a word.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:40 AM   #45
poluwuqe

My knee was throbbing by the time he finished and after he left I wiped off my face and chest with the covers and threw them on the floor. I wrapped the sheet under me over my body and tried to think of a way to escape. I was sore and afraid I would become more and more sore if I accepted that I was trapped here. I thought about screaming but didn't know where I was and if anyone would hear me. No one came before. Maybe no one would come this time either. Maybe nothing I tried would work. It took hours, but I finally cried myself to sleep.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:47 AM   #46
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The next day I entered her room and removed the cuffs and cleaned her up with a sponge and warm soapy water. I gave her some water and some food to eat. When she was finished I rolled her over so that she was face down and I said, "Now Ann, I want you to say, "Professor, please make love to me."
Old 03-01-2010, 03:52 AM   #47
poluwuqe

I woke up to him taking off the cuffs and bathing me. He gave me something to eat but I didn't touch the food. I took a few sips of the water before putting the glass down. He rolled me over and I cried out in pain as my knee hit the mattress. I started crying, remembering the pain from the apartment.

"Just don't do anal again. I'll say whatever you want, just please, no more pain."
Old 03-01-2010, 03:54 AM   #48
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"Agreed. Just ask me to make love to you and I will enter your vagina."
Old 03-01-2010, 03:58 AM   #49
poluwuqe

"I...I www....ant you."
Old 03-01-2010, 04:11 AM   #50
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"You want me to do what?"
Old 03-01-2010, 04:16 AM   #51
poluwuqe

I became frustrated. It was so hard to get this out. "I want...you....to..........rape me," I finally staggered out through the tears. I couldn't have felt lower. I was giving in. I was actually giving up. This wasn't who I was supposed to be. I was suppose to die fighting. I was suppose to protect myself because no one else would. And now I'm just giving up. I'm surrendering when I should be stabbing him to death.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:27 AM   #52
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I said, "Good girl." and I removed my pants and proceed to do my business inside of her vagina. This time the pleasure increased and I took my time making it last long. Once I was finished I left her laying naked face down on the bed. I told her that I would leave her uncuffed and she would have access to the attached bathroom but the door would be locked.

As I left I said, "I'll be back around 7pm with some dinner and we will again make love."
Old 03-01-2010, 04:39 AM   #53
poluwuqe

The reality of my situation was sinking in more and more. I was being held here for as long as he wanted. I was so sore I didn't want to move but I had to make it to the bathroom. I went to stand up and my bad knee gave out from under me. I went crashing to the ground on it and screamed in pain. I laid there holding my knee, crying hysterically. I was so afraid and angry I pounded the floor with my fist.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:55 AM   #54
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I returned as promised at 7pm and found Ann a mess on the floor. I decided to me more kind this time and placed her on the bed on her back and without forcing her to participate I open her legs and fucked her from the edge of the bed. I finished my business and was tired and left the room lock and called it an evening.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:34 PM   #55
poluwuqe

After he raped me again and left I got off the bed, making sure to keep my weight off from my right knee. I hopped to look out the windows and found myself on the fourth floor of a building, looking out at a lake. Where was I? Was this some bed and breakfast? Were there other people here that could hear me scream? I decided that I wouldn't survive another jump out a window and went to go check the door instead. He hadn't lied. It was locked. I pulled hard on the knob anyways out of frustration and nothing happened. My free will was being stripped from me and I didn't even have the desire to fight back. I had to do something. I gathered up all the whips and other torturous devices and threw them out the window. Maybe someone would see them. Maybe help would come. If nothing else he would have lost his weapons to inflict pain on me and I felt as though I could defy him once more. I made my way to the bathroom and took the longest shower possible. I clean myself the best I could until the water went cold. I dried myself off, noticing how swollen and black and blue my knee had become. I hopped back to the bedroom and put my sweats back on then went back to the bathroom and locked the door. I dried the tub off and sat down in it, curling into a ball until I fell asleep.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:26 PM   #56
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was frustrated that I could not get her to be more involved in the rapes, she would go lifeless and not display any emotions. It was almost like fucking a someone in a coma. From the cuts on her arms it seemed like she like that sensation maybe some more pain will bring her back to life.

I entered the room in the morning to find her curled in a ball and positioned my self next to her and raise her leg and inserted my hard cock into her vagina. As I was fucking her I took a hold of her arm and with my knife start to cut her forearm. To my dismay she other than tightening her body slightly she was emotionless. I finished my business but was totally disgusted, in my haste I had left the knife in the room.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:37 PM   #57
poluwuqe

I was so sure I had locked the bathroom door. I must have imagined it like I imagined any security I was feeling at the moment. This time when he raped me he was cutting my forearm. I showed no emotion even though I felt anger and horrible depression. He was even trying to take over my cutting. After he left I cried a little and then got very calm like I always did when I was very depressed. I had wanted to fight this time but with the knife there I knew he could cause me pain. He must have thought that because I cut myself to feel that he could do the same thing and get the same response. What he didn't understand was that it was all about control. I had to cut myself. I had to be in control. If I wasn't controlling my pain, it wasn't the same thing.

I noticed the knife on the floor and picked it up. I looked at the light shine on it. I watched the reflection move across the room and thought about how it reminded me of sparkling diamonds. I knew what I had to do. I knew the answer. It was so simple.

The blood trickled down my chest as I thought about the rose design. Now I could go smell them. I could be surrounded by roses forever. I would never have to endure pain again. Everything was going to be alright now. I was at peace.