Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-30-2017, 09:26 AM   #41
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pick #3, Selena Gomez. Make this little bitch sing for me while I rape her. If she misses a note, or cries I hit her. Until she bleeds.

1. Margot Robbie
2. Priyanka Chopra
3. Selena Gomez
Old 08-01-2017, 06:20 PM   #42
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not a lot of people have an Oscar nomination to their name and released a song about masturbating on a major record before they turn twenty. Hailee Steinfeld is one of those few people. Now she has another one. Personal rape slave to me. It involves quite a bit of screaming and getting raped up her surprisingly perky ass.

1. Margot Robbie
2. Priyanka Chopra
3. Selena Gomez
4. Hailee Steinfeld
Old 08-07-2017, 08:11 PM   #43
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Latest Addition

Hi princecharming ,

Sorry for the slow reply. So busy writing my latest stories I haven't checked this thread in over a month.

Also sorry, But Taylor Swift isn't available for trade, She has a special place in my heart and on my breeding farm.

As for my 10th and finally Pick, I love those blondes:

Jessica Simpson

1] Taylor Swift
2] Kellie Pickler
3] Miranda Lambert
4] Stacy Keibler
5] Rachel Nichols
6] Julianne Hough
7] Anna Kournikova
8] Billie Piper
9] Karen Gillan
10] Jessica Simpson

My List is Complete, and if I must say, I think it's the best.

I'm open to trades for several of the ladies on my list
(Sorry but Taylor is my 'keeper")
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 10:03 PM   #44
the savage
Privileged Member

You know, at heart I will always be the boy whose first 'rape fantasy' was about Slave Leia. So the fact that there is a new Star Wars pretty much cements this girls place in my harem. She might not ever wear the costume on screen, but for me it will be all she ever wears. Daisy Ridley

1. Margot Robbie
2. Priyanka Chopra
3. Selena Gomez.
4. Hailee Steinfeld
5. Daisy Ridley
Old 08-09-2017, 09:18 PM   #45
the savage
Privileged Member

I did not think that finding someone who would look better than peak Salma Hayek in her from Dusk til Dawn role. Eiza Gonzales did that. And for that she gets to be drafted in my harem to be raped repeatedly. In between she can give a good strip tease.

1. Margot Robbie
2. Priyanka Chopra
3. Selena Gomez.
4. Hailee Steinfeld
5. Daisy Ridley
6. Eiza Gonzalez
Old 08-11-2017, 10:04 PM   #46
the savage
Privileged Member

I select the best looking girl on Game of Thrones, or at least in my opinion. Slap her slave collar back on her and make her refer to herself as a nothing again and it will be perfect. Nathalie Emmanuel.

1. Margot Robbie
2. Priyanka Chopra
3. Selena Gomez.
4. Hailee Steinfeld
5. Daisy Ridley
6. Eiza Gonzalez
7. Nathalie Emmanuel.
Old 08-15-2017, 06:10 PM   #47
the savage
Privileged Member

I still like the idea of taking myself a massive harem, so even though I seem to be the last one posting I am going to plow ahead. Selecting singer Rita Ora to fill harem slot number 8.

1. Margot Robbie
2. Priyanka Chopra
3. Selena Gomez.
4. Hailee Steinfeld
5. Daisy Ridley
6. Eiza Gonzalez
7. Nathalie Emmanuel.
8. Rita Ora
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2017-08-08 00.00.00.jpg (8.8 KB, 284 views)
File Type: jpg nintchdbpict000342677754.jpg (8.7 KB, 283 views)
File Type: jpg rita_ora_lingerie_87_2.jpg (17.5 KB, 283 views)
Old 08-21-2017, 09:01 PM   #48
the savage
Privileged Member

For a man who really likes blondes, I've only got one. Lets fix that, especially one with great tits that I can bite and fuck. Blake Lively.

1. Margot Robbie
2. Priyanka Chopra
3. Selena Gomez.
4. Hailee Steinfeld
5. Daisy Ridley
6. Eiza Gonzalez
7. Nathalie Emmanuel.
8. Rita Ora
9. Blake Lively
Old 08-25-2017, 11:57 PM   #49
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
For a man who really likes blondes, I've only got one. Lets fix that, especially one with great tits that I can bite and fuck. Blake Lively.

1. Margot Robbie
2. Priyanka Chopra
3. Selena Gomez.
4. Hailee Steinfeld
5. Daisy Ridley
6. Eiza Gonzalez
7. Nathalie Emmanuel.
8. Rita Ora
9. Blake Lively
Hey, Savage!
Are you interested in a trade?
I'd really like to acquire Selena Gomez.

MY LIST OF WOMEN AVAILABLE TO TRADE FOR SELENA

1] Jessica Simpson
2] Kellie Pickler
3] Miranda Lambert
4] Stacy Keibler
5] Rachel Nichols
6] Julianne Hough
7] Anna Kournikova
8] Billie Piper
9] Karen Gillan
Old 08-26-2017, 07:06 PM   #50
the savage
Privileged Member

Boy, the last pick is very hard. I had a bunch of options that I went through before I finally selected who I landed on.
It could have been used to sate lusts that have lasted a decade and a half with Britney Spears or Shakira

I could have used it to rape 'famous fr being famous' women like Michelle Jenneke or Kendall Jenner
http://www.magazinduayeni.com/Files/...enner-ghdd.jpg
It could have been used to slake nerd lust on someone like Jenna Coleman

Or even added to the diversity of my harem by taking a sexy Asian like Michelle Wie

But instead I decided to use it on a pretty blonde. Someone to hate rape, someone who I think might secretly like being enslaved and used over and over again while being made to suffer: The newest Republican Barbie Tomi Lahren.

1. Margot Robbie
2. Priyanka Chopra
3. Selena Gomez.
4. Hailee Steinfeld
5. Daisy Ridley
6. Eiza Gonzalez
7. Nathalie Emmanuel.
8. Rita Ora
9. Blake Lively
10. Tomi Lahren.

And that's the list. Unless trouble shooter decides he wants to trade Karen Gillian AND Julianne Hough for Gomez.
Old 08-29-2017, 06:59 PM   #51
trouble-shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
Boy, the last pick is very hard. I had a bunch of options that I went through before I finally selected who I landed on.
It could have been used to sate lusts that have lasted a decade and a half with Britney Spears or Shakira

I could have used it to rape 'famous fr being famous' women like Michelle Jenneke or Kendall Jenner
http://www.magazinduayeni.com/Files/...enner-ghdd.jpg
It could have been used to slake nerd lust on someone like Jenna Coleman

Or even added to the diversity of my harem by taking a sexy Asian like Michelle Wie

But instead I decided to use it on a pretty blonde. Someone to hate rape, someone who I think might secretly like being enslaved and used over and over again while being made to suffer: The newest Republican Barbie Tomi Lahren.

1. Margot Robbie
2. Priyanka Chopra
3. Selena Gomez.
4. Hailee Steinfeld
5. Daisy Ridley
6. Eiza Gonzalez
7. Nathalie Emmanuel.
8. Rita Ora
9. Blake Lively
10. Tomi Lahren.

And that's the list. Unless trouble shooter decides he wants to trade Karen Gillian AND Julianne Hough for Gomez.
A twofer... Hmmmm. No, I'll pass.
As many things As I'd like to do with Selena (and there's quite a list)
I just can't give up two twats for her.
Old 08-29-2017, 07:25 PM   #52
trouble-shooter

Default Trade for a blank space

If someone has a Blank Space they'd be interesting in trading for,
I have a few beauties I'd be willing to consider trading.

1] Miranda Lambert

2] Rachel Nichols

3] Anna Kournikova

4] Billie Piper

One Hottie for One Blank Space... Any takers?
Old 09-03-2017, 07:24 AM   #53
Gorean

Gorean has initial reputation
Default Willa Holland

Sarah Hyland and Emma Watson have been keeping me occupied but I think it's time I added another toy to my collection.

Willa Holland arrives to my dungeon hell to join my two suffering slaves. Duct tape is wrapped around her ankles taping them to her thighs uncomfortably. Her arms receive the same treatment being taped near to her shoulders forcing her to crawl painfully on the tips of her knees and elbows. I tug hard on her leash and she moans angry at me, the ring gag I've stuffed into her mouth making her dribble out her spit and my cum which been deposited down her un wanting throat. I plan on taking out her gag one of these days but only after Willa learns not to speak, only bark like the good obedient puppy I want her to be.

She sees Sarah hanging unconscious from her wrists. The welts and bruises that decorate my punching bag scare Willa quiet. Emma meanwhile crawls over to me and welcomes her master the way a well trained slave should. I make sure Willa watches the once proud feminist. Please me or suffer.
Gorean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 08:33 AM   #54
Gorean

1 Emma Watson
2 Sarah Hyland
3 Willa Holland
Old 09-12-2017, 09:18 AM   #55
Gorean

Default Peyton List

It occurred to me while I was fucking Emma in her warm moist throat that my collection of fuck toys was composed entirely of beautiful brunettes. I needed a little bit of variety to my pets so the next girl I decided to enslave is Peyton List.

She's a little different to my other slaves in the way she reacted to her new life. There's less fight in her as she is quick to go to blank space with dead eyes as I rape her. I guess she must have prior experience from castings with asshole directors.

Fucking her like this is hardly fun even with Willa Holland's tongue worshipping my ass as she gives me a rim job and the slight of Emma Watson using the cane on Sarah Hyland's bleeding tits. I flip Peyton over and my hand slams down on her shapely ass, my red handprint glowing angrily on her flesh. Still no reaction.

I then position myself at the entrance of her tightest hole. The tip of my cock pushing into her ass as I try to force myself in. Finally she comes back to life. Her hollow eyes lighting up with horrors and disgust.

"No not there, please just fuck my pussy. I'm being good! I'm being a good girl for you! Please don't fuck my ass!"

I smile at the shattering of her mental walls and savagery impale myself in. Grabbing her pretty blonde hair, I pull back and order Emma to give my new slave a few lashes with her cane. All while I hate fuck her ass making her cry in brutal pain. She starts shaking from the abuse and my pleasure is overwhelming. I pull out and cum on her pretty crying face.

Emma and Willa both lick my cock clean as my abuse of Peyton continues. Having turned onto her back to shield her gaping ass, her tits are exposed for me to torture once again. I reattach the jumper cables to her nipples and twist unnecessarily to hear her scream. Our little game with a car battery can then start over again but seemingly hurts worse than before.

1) Emma Watson
2) Sarah Hyland
3) Willa Holland
4) Peyton List

Edit: oops didn't check to see that Dove Cameron was already taken

Last edited by Gorean; 09-12-2017 at 10:06 AM.
Old 09-13-2017, 11:32 PM   #56
Gorean

Default Taylor Momsen

With a grin I admire the set up I have made for myself. A sex turn table with a pretty girl bound have chains. Like a record player that brings pleasure to my dick rather than my ears. The vinyl that is set to be played is no other than Taylor Momsen.

As a fan of her band, the pretty reckless, it seems fitting that she would be the first on my spinning bondage contraption. With her makeup so suitably smeared into black tears, I take her by her hair and spin her so that her face is confronted by my angry cock.

My best trained slave, Emma Watson, does the job for me, helping slide my rod down Taylor's ring gagged mouth and down deep into her resisting throat. I then have Emma squeeze Taylor's neck to choke the struggling former rockstar. I happily pound away face fucking Taylor Momsen and getting jerked off by Emma Watson simultaneously.

I continue to enjoy Taylor's throat as I turn my attention to my other toys. From a table next to me, I pick up a clips of BB pellets and load them into a pistol. The locking sound the loading mechanism is loud enough to be heard over Taylor's gagging and is heard by my targets. Willa Holland, Peyton List and Sarah Hyland stand blindfolded and bound by thick bondage cuffs and spreader bars.

I take my time to aim, after all, it's difficult to aim when a gorgeous girl is slobbering over your dick. The targets drawn on their ass's in red sharpie shine with their fearing sweat. 10 points for either of Willa's or Sarah's plump cheeks and 15 for Peyton's who happens to be the unlikely girl in the middle. I've drawn targets on their tits and cunts as well for round two but for now I unload the clip firing the pellets at their unprotected ass's.

I pull out of Taylor's throat to let her breathe and spin her around so I can fuck her nice wet pussy. I then press a switch to turn my screaming targets around and decide to pick an automatic weapon this time to spray my Bb beads. Starting with Willa before slowly moving to Peyton, who I make sure to shoot especially at her clit, and then to Sarah. All the while Emma holds up Taylor's head to let her watch the show in terror.

1) Emma Watson
2) Sarah Hyland
3) Willa Holland
4) Peyton List
5) Taylor Momsen
Old 09-30-2017, 12:11 AM   #57
horsechoker

horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Christina Milan

Figured I should darken my meat up a little
Attached Images
File Type: jpg christina-milian-11.jpg (13.1 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg Christina-Milian-see-thru.jpg (11.6 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg Christina_Milian_01.jpg (20.1 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg Christina-Milian-SEXY-From-FACEBOOK-01.jpg (9.9 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg Christina Milian (9).jpg (8.3 KB, 146 views)
horsechoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 12:16 AM   #58
horsechoker

horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1)Alexandra Daddario
2)Jennifer Lawrence
3)Jeannette McCurdy
4)Katy Perry
5)Chloe Grace Moretz
6)Kate Mara
7)Christina Milian
Old 10-02-2017, 07:38 PM   #59
Gorean

Default Holly earl

Cute is the word that comes to mind as I gently stroke the hair of my newest pet, Holly Earl.

I hope she strays as pretty as she is after I've had my way with her.

1) Emma Watson
2) Sarah Hyland
3) Willa Holland
4) Peyton List
5) Taylor Momsen
6) Holly Earl

Last edited by Gorean; 10-02-2017 at 07:45 PM.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:41 PM   #60
horsechoker

Default Little blonde

I'm gonna take Luna Lovelace, I'm gonna make sure she is a deepthroating machine

1)Alexandra Daddario
2)Jennifer Lawrence
3)Jeannette McCurdy
4)Katy Perry
5)Chloe Grace Moretz
6)Kate Mara
7)Christina Milian
8)Evanna Lynch
Attached Images
File Type: jpg evanna_lynch_300001.jpg (8.2 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg evanna-lynch-435.jpg (8.7 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg Harry+Potter+Order+Phoenix+After+Party+Gdl5m0ke98Gl.jpg (8.9 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg Evanna-Lynch-then-and-now.jpg (18.3 KB, 104 views)

Last edited by horsechoker; 11-19-2017 at 01:18 PM.