Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #61
WickedLady
Privileged Member

WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sweaty socks and a PVC kilt, now that makes an interesting combo. I think I might just 'come' near you, see what kinda learning you're dishing out
WickedLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:39 PM   #62
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
*sigh* I guess this subject isn't going to go away.

This is an old board with a long and storied history of ructions, ruckuses, feuds and flame wars. At one time it was one of the biggest and most active FS boards on the net with comings and goings and a core of 50-60 people who posted nearly every day and another couple hundred people who were regulars. It had the BEST movie section (sadly gone downhill since with the demise of RapidShare) and something was almost always going on here.

I agree with Touri in one sense - that people do change and grow weary of the bullshit and sometimes deserve second chances. Sometimes there are just people who wind each other up and should not be on the same board. Sometimes there are those who go through an angry period. Maradona, for example.... I'd love to see him back. I love that guy, although we fought like caged cats for a while. We talked it out later like adults and as far as I am concerned we're good. I think reinstatement for some of them might be considered, and if they ask it probably will happen.

However - remember that there are always two sides to every story and no matter what you think or have been told nobody was ever banned from this board by just one mod. It took (and takes) an agreement of the staff room. A permanent ban was rare - the person had to break some rule repeatedly, physically threaten someone, or have gone through a succession of short-term bans before a permanent ban was ever enforced. I ask that if you weren't here when it happened, don't judge the mod team past or present. Sometimes there really was no other way.
RD was not without its own feuds and flame wars. It had one about two years ago that left some members banned and caused other good members to stop posting or at least post infrequently. During that time I couldn’t have been more pleased about the banning of one particular member; to say it bluntly I was as happy as a fat kid eating cake. Many RDers know of whom I speak.

The ban was not permanent however and when this gentleman returned I did offer to bury the hatchet with him, and he and I not only were able to coexist on the board, we actually overtime became friends. Because of this, I do know from experience that a truce can be called with old feuds, and that second chances can be beneficial to sites like this one where participation has dwindled to a drastic low.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:23 PM   #63
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
*sigh* I guess this subject isn't going to go away.

This is an old board with a long and storied history of ructions, ruckuses, feuds and flame wars. At one time it was one of the biggest and most active FS boards on the net with comings and goings and a core of 50-60 people who posted nearly every day and another couple hundred people who were regulars. It had the BEST movie section (sadly gone downhill since with the demise of RapidShare) and something was almost always going on here.

I agree with Touri in one sense - that people do change and grow weary of the bullshit and sometimes deserve second chances. Sometimes there are just people who wind each other up and should not be on the same board. Sometimes there are those who go through an angry period. Maradona, for example.... I'd love to see him back. I love that guy, although we fought like caged cats for a while. We talked it out later like adults and as far as I am concerned we're good. I think reinstatement for some of them might be considered, and if they ask it probably will happen.

However - remember that there are always two sides to every story and no matter what you think or have been told nobody was ever banned from this board by just one mod. It took (and takes) an agreement of the staff room. A permanent ban was rare - the person had to break some rule repeatedly, physically threaten someone, or have gone through a succession of short-term bans before a permanent ban was ever enforced. I ask that if you weren't here when it happened, don't judge the mod team past or present. Sometimes there really was no other way.

I know that - I've "been there, done that"

THANKS giving me another chance
buttfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:25 PM   #64
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

the internet "stay updated" bullshit & tv commercials - thats what pisses me off today
buttfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:39 PM   #65
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dangerdevil

It's one of those days where it keeps threatening rain but never really does except for a few drops. It's like having to pee but not able to squeeze anything out. Would it fucking rain already?!
Dangerdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 02:49 PM   #66
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bosses who email me on Saturday night and expect me to jump. I didn't even open the f'n email until today and now he's pissed that I didn't respond sooner.

This is my fecking WEEKEND. I think I'll not respond just on principle.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:01 PM   #67
Phase

Phase Level 1 (100+)Phase Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Bosses who email me on Saturday night and expect me to jump. I didn't even open the f'n email until today and now he's pissed that I didn't respond sooner.

This kind of behaviour pisses me off in general. Sometimes I want a weekend to myself, so I'll turn off my phone and not check any messages. I've had people get mad at me for that.

I had to kindly and patiently explain to those fuckers that he fact that I own a cell phone and have an email address doesn't mean I'm obligated to always be available or reachable.
Phase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:02 PM   #68
GermanChick

GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GermanChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanChick View Post

I wondered how long it would take
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
For what?

I've Been gone a couple of days and my polite self doesn't want to appear as though I'm ignoring or that there is some secret messages going on .

MY 'wondering how log it would take' was aimed at my initial comment, and the fact that I was wondering if it was going to get a response. "cue violins" etc. etc.
Just still learning the lay of the land - no skin off my back by the way and this post, again, is not aimed to get a response - its just an explanation to be nice.

I've said this before and I say it again: I don't expect you guys to change - your house, your rules! I do have the right to be pissed about stuff and share it though.

Last edited by GermanChick; 04-21-2013 at 03:05 PM.
GermanChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:07 PM   #69
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What are you pissed about, care to share?

Quote:
I've Been gone a couple of days and my polite self doesn't want to appear as though I'm ignoring or that there is some secret messages going on .

MY 'wondering how log it would take' was aimed at my initial comment, and the fact that I was wondering if it was going to get a response. "cue violins" etc. etc.
Just still learning the lay of the land - no skin off my back by the way and this post, again, is not aimed to get a response - its just an explanation to be nice.

I've said this before and I say it again: I don't expect you guys to change - your house, your rules! I do have the right to be pissed about stuff and share it though.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:15 PM   #70
GermanChick

GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GermanChick

Quote:
Suburban mothers need them to protect their offspring from stupid drivers in bigger cars...
just sayin.

I got pissed off today - again - when I wasn't able to flirt/chat/talk/learn with/from some of my favorite online friends on the web because they were banned from here years ago or refuse to make the transition ...

Quote:
*cue violins*

Quote:

I wondered how long it would take
Quote:
For what?
Quote:

Hey CR!

This is what I was referring to - I'm not trying to stir up any trouble and saw that my initial comment had elicited some responses that can all stand on their own except for where FR had asked me 'for what' - so I answered.

That's all. Not trying to make more out of it than there is - but I didn't want to not answer his question.
GermanChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:17 PM   #71
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh no its all good, this thread has changed course a few times. Was just wondering "what your beef" was.

Quote:
Hey CR!

This is what I was referring to - I'm not trying to stir up any trouble and saw that my initial comment had elicited some responses that can all stand on their own except for where FR had asked me 'for what' - so I answered.

That's all. Not trying to make more out of it than there is - but I didn't want to not answer his question.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 04:02 PM   #72
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

This is precisely why I had to leave the law firm that I first worked for, years ago. Apparently working weekends is "normal" and I should have organised my life to suit them. Of course, there was to be NO extra pay for any of the extra hours.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:40 PM   #73
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwham View Post
RD was not without its own feuds and flame wars. It had one about two years ago that left some members banned and caused other good members to stop posting or at least post infrequently. During that time I couldn’t have been more pleased about the banning of one particular member; to say it bluntly I was as happy as a fat kid eating cake. Many RDers know of whom I speak.

The ban was not permanent however and when this gentleman returned I did offer to bury the hatchet with him, and he and I not only were able to coexist on the board, we actually overtime became friends. Because of this, I do know from experience that a truce can be called with old feuds, and that second chances can be beneficial to sites like this one where participation has dwindled to a drastic low.
Spoken like a true adult. Excellent post, sir.

/completely serious
Old 04-21-2013, 05:50 PM   #74
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Movers who were supposed to here by 7:00 but showed up at 9:30 and then told me that only take cash (it's Sunday- no ATM will let you withdrawal $900) or they would accept a credit card for 10% more. God I hate to get screwed, at least this way.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:57 PM   #75
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondescript29 View Post
Spoken like a true adult. Excellent post, sir.

/completely serious
Thank you, I know you are in the know about what I speak, and therefore know my words are true.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:13 PM   #76
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dangerdevil

Quote:

Being a fat kid who ate cake I can't tell you how much self-loathing went along with that...
Dangerdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:19 PM   #77
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Always love cake. You should always appreciate cake.

And people who aren't completely full of crap.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:24 PM   #78
jwham
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdevil View Post
Being a fat kid who ate cake I can't tell you how much self-loathing went along with that...
It was only a figure of speech Carlos, no offence intended for cake loving fat kids to be politically correct I should have said that I was as happy as a fox in a henhouse
Old 04-21-2013, 06:35 PM   #79
Need2BOwned
Privileged Member

Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Need2BOwned

Quote:
It was only a figure of speech Carlos, no offence intended for cake loving fat kids to be politically correct I should have said that I was as happy as a fox in a henhouse
Fox in henhouse? lol!
Need2BOwned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:39 PM   #80
EssenceofRed

EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I took an hour long nap that somehow turned into a 2-1/2 hour nap and now my evening is practically over.
EssenceofRed is offline   Reply With Quote