Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-13-2010, 05:07 PM   #21
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I ignored her scream of pain and continued forcing myself inside of her ass for several minutes until she managed to dig her nails into my arm. I instinctively pulled back as I felt the pain from her tearing into my skin. I got off of the bed and looked down at her and for a moment thought about calling in a night but I just couldn't let her have the satisfaction of getting the best of me. Without saying a work I left the room and closed the door behind me, I put a chair under the door knob just to be safe.

I went to the bathroom and washed off my wounds and applied a bandage and then went to the garage an got some duct tape and wire. I noticed a bottle of scotch on the way back and took a big gulp from the bottle and took it with me; hell maybe a good hard drink will calm the bitch down. I moved the chair and opened the door; half expecting her to be wait to jump at me.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:56 PM   #22
Annika1717

Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Digging my nails into him stopped him. He pulled out of me and left the room. He closed the door behind him and I heard something hit the door. I slowly got up. It hurt so much to walk but I knew it would get worse if I didn't get out of here. I made my way to the door. The doorknob turned but the door wouldn't open. I pushed into it a little, but it wouldn't budge. "Shit!"

I made my way over to the window and could see the street. One of the neighbors was out for a walk. I had to get his attention. I frantically tried to slide open the window. Why wasn't it moving? It had to be locked. I used my hands to unlock the bottom lock and my mouth for the top lock. I slid open the window just before he hit the end of the street and started screaming "HELP ME! HELP ME!" I hid my nudity beneath the window and stuck only my head out, trying to conceal my body.

The man turned around searching for the sound. "HELP ME!" I continued to scream. He finally located the source of the screams and looked right at me. "Are you ok?" he yelled out. "I have to get out of here. Please, you have to help me!" I could hear footsteps down the hall. Jack was coming back. "I'll call the police." the man said, pulling a cell phone out of his pants' pocket. "No, he's coming. Help me!" I pleaded with the man. He flipped his cell phone shut and came running in the front door of the house. At that same moment Jack came in the room with what looked like wiring and a roll of duct tape. "Get away from me!" I screamed.
Annika1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:27 AM   #23
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I opened the door to find Annika yelling out the window for help. How the hell did she get that window open with her hands cuffed behind her back? She screamed for me to get away. I was in quite the pickle.

Working quickly, I punched Annika in her stomach and used the wire and duct tape to secure her to the bed with her leg spread laying on her stomach. I could hear the banging at the front door and took the scotch bottle and poured some down her throat. I placed some tape securely across her mouth and ran down the stairs an opened the door.

I said, "What the hell do you want Elmer? I trying to detox my half crazy heroin addicted sister upstairs and really don't need any interference. She's already half bitten off my fingers, this is her last chance to clean up. She will end up dead if this doesn't work. Elmer I know what you went through losing your son and I hope that you can trust me on this one."

Elmer apologized and asked if there was anything he could do for me and I said, "Not right now, but I appreciate the offer, this has been very hard on my family"

I returned to the bedroom and removed my clothes and said, "Annika, nice try, lets get this over with." I knelled between her legs and let my hands explore her body, touching her breasts, stomach, and pussy. I move my fingers on her clit and began to rub it in circular motions. I was being gentle with her body, acting if she was my lover. I was in no rush and let the minutes pass by as explored every inch of her body.

I let my mouth and tongue kiss her breasts, neck and, stomach. When I was finally ready I took my hard cock in my hand and said, "Now, Annika, we are going to make love." I slowly inserted the head of my cock into her vagina and gradually pushed it inside feeling the wet walls of her pussy against my cock. I begin to thrust my hips back and forth, taking my time.

I stared into her face and took pleasure in knowing that despite all her efforts my cum would soon be shot deep inside her body. The organism when it finally came was intense and I let my cock stay inside her body until it had softened. I took my fingers and wiped the bottom of her pussy and brought them to her face and showed her my dripping cum. I said, "I'm finished."

I released her in the morning, giving her back her clothes. As she was leaving I said, "Debbie is a special girl, I know you want to anything to hurt her."
Old 03-15-2010, 03:11 AM   #24
Annika1717

Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He came at me so fast I didn't have time to fight him off. He punched me in the stomach and I collapsed to the floor. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. I couldn't breathe. He grabbed at my legs and taped wires to them then wrapped the wires around the bottom bed post and duct taped that too. I was lying on my stomach and I couldn't see him behind me. Suddenly he grabbed my mouth and poured alcohol down my throat. I was gagging on it and spit some out. He ripped off some duct tape and secured it over my mouth. The next thing I heard was the door shutting.

I wrestled with the handcuffs and duct tape but couldn't move. I felt paralyzed and helpless. I pulled on them as hard as I could but only managed to cut into my wrists and legs. I layed there crying for a few minutes.

When he came back I heard him taking off his clothes. He got on my back and started touching me again. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to get him off of me, but what I wanted didn't matter. I was stuck. I was trapped. Now I couldn't even scream because of the duct tape over my mouth. He was touching me everywhere. I flinched to no avail and that seemed to get him more excited. At the touch of his fingers my body seemed to respond, even though I didn't. He turned me on my side when he put his face on my stomach and boobs. I wanted to bite him. I wanted to kill him.

He whispered in my ear "Now, Annika, we are going to make love." I didn't understand how he could think that. I had made love before and it was nothing like this. Love didn't hurt. Love wasn't forced. I wasn't left with bruises from love. I wasn't scarred from love. This was nothing like that. My being wet relieved a little of the pain that would have been there when he shoved himself inside me; a little. It took him so long and there was nothing I could do. When he finished I felt him touch me. He put his "seed" in my face proclaiming that he was finished. I turned my head away in disgust and he left the room.

I was there naked for hours, laying in terror of him returning. Everything hurt and I was cold. I could feel bruises on my arms and legs and I was horribly sore. I couldn't take it if he came back again. I wouldn't be able to handle it again but I didn't have a choice. I tried and tried to free myself, but nothing worked. I was so desperate to escape with no way to do so. I couldn't sleep all night. I was too scared to close my eyes. I was too scared to leave them open too.

Sunlight poured through the window when he came back. I tensed up as he walked toward me. He reached for my legs and I tried to draw them back. To my surprise he started to undo the duct tape. I didn't understand. He freed my legs and walked over to the dresser and got out my clothes I had worn there. He tossed them on the bed before uncuffing me. "Get dressed," he ordered. He kept a safe distance as I dressed myself, feeling horribly self-conscious. I wrapped my arms over my chest as he grabbed my arm and started walking me to the front door. He warned me saying "Debbie is a special girl, I know you won't do anything to hurt her."

My first thought after confusion was hurt HER? He had no problem hurting me. I should hurt him back. I saw a lamp on an end table and as we passed it I grabbed it and hit him over the head with it. He fell right away and stopped moving. There was blood on his head and the lamp and some sprayed across the wall. I took a few steps back, shocked at what I'd done. I collapsed to the floor, grasping the lamp in my right hand. I just sat there staring at him.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:39 AM   #25
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I didn't see it coming until it was too late. I was caught off guard, hell I was letting her go. I felt the impact and then the pain for a moment as everything went black.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 03-15-2010 at 04:50 PM.
Old 03-16-2010, 03:44 PM   #26
Annika1717

Finally I snapped out of the trance I was in and ran out of the house. I got in my car and drove home, not spending time looking for my torn dress. I couldn't wait to be away from him.

When I got home Debbie asked me what had happened to me. It was clear that I was shaken up and I had bruises on my face and marks from the cuffs on my wrists. She gave me a concerned look before asking "Who did this to you? Who attacked you Annika?" I didn't know what to say. Finally I sat down on a chair and sobbed out "Jack. It was Jack." The shock on her face was apparent.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:49 AM   #27
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I had no idea how long I had been out and my head was pounding. "Fuck" I thought, the bitch probably went straight to Debbie. I grabbed my phone and sent her a quick text:

Debbie-Get of your apartment now! Annika has gone completely crazy. She came over here and threw herself at me. I fucked up but then came to my senses and told her that I loved you and that I would never be hers. She went nuts on me, I probably have a concussion and some broken ribs. Then she started hitting herself and saying, "If I can't have you, Debbie won't." Please get out of there and come over here now. Don't tell Annika where your going.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:25 PM   #28
Annika1717

Debbie's phone started buzzing and I jumped at the noise. She took it out of her purse and read a message. She looked up from her phone. "What?" I asked her, but she didn't say anything. "I have to think," she finally got out. She stood up and put on her coat. "Where are you going? I need you," I pleaded. She put on her shoes and walked out the door, leaving me sobbing on the chair.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:13 PM   #29
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

After sending the text I clean up my house with the exception of the lamp and disposed of the trash. A few minutes after I had finished Debbie showed up at my front door and I let her in. She noticed the blood on my head and said, "Oh my God its true. I can't believe she'd do this to you" she went over and gave me a big hug.

She took me over to a 24 hour ready clinic and they stitched me back up. Afterward, we returned to my place and we decided that it would be best if Debbie moved in with me. I said, "It would probably be best if you cut off all ties with Annika, we just need to figure out how to get your stuff out of the apartment."
Old 03-24-2010, 05:43 AM   #30
Annika1717

I was sitting in the shower when Debbie came back. It had been hours. I had rubbed my skin raw with soap and cried until I couldn't cry anymore. I had gone numb. I kept staring at the faucet. I couldn't take my eyes off from it. It was mesmerizing.

More time had passed and Debbie came in the bathroom to talk to me. She pulled the shower curtain aside and laid into me. "How could you do this? How could you do this to me? Jack is the best thing that ever happened to me! Why would you ruin that?" All I could hear was this loud noise that sounded like yelling. I didn't move. "Look at me when I'm talking to you Annika!" Debbie touched my shoulder to turn me towards her and I jumped back. I looked at her, horrified. "What the hell are you doing in freezing cold water?" she asked me. I couldn't find my voice. "You can stop acting now! I know the truth! Jack told me everything!" she screamed. I didn't understand. It didn't make any sense, the things she was saying. Why did she think I was acting? Then it hit me. She didn't believe me. He had lied to her and she believed him over me. The tears came back in uncontrolled waves but my voice was still lost. She left the bathroom.

I could hear her pacing in the living room. I laid my head on my knees until I stopped crying and finally felt the icy cold water. I dried off and put on a pair of flannel pajamas. I opened the bathroom door to see Debbie turn towards me. "Why aren't you fighting me?" she asked. "In all the years I've known you you have never once not stuck up for yourself, even with me. What the hell is going on? He told me that you threw yourself at him and he rejected you and you freaked out on him. Then you started hitting yourself. You have bruises and marks all over. Is that what happened? Annika? Please answer me," she almost pleaded. I could see that she was hurt and confused. I didn't want to hurt her. All I could do was shake my head no.

I went over to the couch and sat down, careful not to put my weight anywhere that would hurt. Debbie started pacing again. "That's it!" she burst out. "I'm calling him and he's coming over here and you are both going to tell me what the hell happened if it takes all damn night!" At the mention of "him" my eyes went wide and I forgot momentarily how to breathe. Then just as suddenly I yelled out a resounding "NO!" Debbie stopped in her tracks and looked at me. "I told Jack that I would move in with him. Now I just don't know. It's late. Just go to bed. I want to straighten this whole mess out tomorrow though."

I climbed in bed and pulled the covers over me. It took awhile before I could stop shaking. Everytime I closed my eyes I could see Jack's face. I could feel the kicks and punches. I could feel the rapes.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:10 PM   #31
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I didn't like the idea of Debbie going back to her apartment so soon; but she insisted on going back and getting her some of her stuff. I warned her that Annika was unstable and she could be in danger. I told her to call me if she needed help. As I waited nervously in my house by cell phone went off, I saw that Debbie was calling.

Debbie told me about her conversation with Annika and how she wanted me to come over so that she could her both sides of the story and that Annika didn't want to see me. I told Debbie that proves my side, she's ashamed of what she had done. She betrayed her best friend and now she doesn't want to lose you. Finally, I told Debbie to grab some of her stuff and come back to my place and she agreed.

Debbie got back to my house around 1am with a bunch of her stuff, we fell asleep together on my bed. I woke up first and made her a nice breakfast. I said, "Debbie, I love you so much. It means the world to me that you've stuck by me and showed your love and trust. You are going to make a wonderful wife and someday mother." We held each other tight, kissed, and talked for hours.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:38 PM   #32
Annika1717

I only slept a few hours and finally decided to get up around 10am. I showered and dressed and ate a bowl of cereal, noticing that Debbie wasn't in the apartment. "I hope she's not with him," I whispered to myself. I remembered that she had said that she wanted to speak with me and Jack today. The thought sickened me and I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't feel safe here if he was going to be here. But now, I didn't feel safe outside either. I walked over to the window and looked at people walking and jogging on the sidewalk. Anyone could be a rapist? How would I ever know? How could I ever be safe? I couldn't trust anybody. Suddenly outdoors seemed too dangerous to think about so I decided to lock myself back in my room and lay in bed. I just didn't want to deal with anything today. I just hoped that Debbie wouldn't bring him here. I just couldn't take that.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:01 PM   #33
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was exhausted and went to bed early, Debbie was busy on the phone making wedding plans with her mother. She slipped into bed next to me wearing nothing, she shock me awake and said, "There is only one way I can know for sure if what you said was true about Annika, make love to me, it is the only way I'll know for sure." I hesitated for a moment having dreamed of taking her on our wedding night but the lust was too strong.

We made love for hours and then fell asleep, it had been perfect and wonderful. In the morning Debbie said, "There is something you have to do for me, please don't say no. Come back with me so we can patch things up with Annika." I reluctantly agreed, she wasn't going to take no for an answer.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:48 AM   #34
Annika1717

I spent the rest of the day in bed, just watching tv and occassionally reading. I wasn't going to deal with anything today. I was just going to stay in my room, in my bed, where I was safe. No one could hurt me here. That was the last thought I had before finally falling asleep.

I woke to the sound of knocking on my bedroom door and Debbie's voice. "Annika? Are you awake? I need to talk to you." I dragged myself out of bed and openned the door. "We need to talk about what happenned Annika. I need everything to be ok between us." I looked at her in confusion. "What do you mean? Why aren't we ok?" I asked.

Suddenly I saw the movement behind her. It was Jack. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. When I came out of my trance I tried to shut my bedroom door, but Debbie stuck her hand out to block it. "No. We are going to deal with this. No more avoiding it and no more hiding from it. I want answers," Debbie declared.

I ran to the side of my bed and grabbed my alarm clock as Jack started to come in the room. "Get away from me!" I screamed. Jack paused. Debbie looked from me to Jack and back again.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:46 AM   #35
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The entire ride over to Debbie's apartment I knew that this was a bad idea and I couldn't figure out any way that this wouldn't end ugly. Before we walked in I said to Debbie that if Annika freaks out or gets violent then I'm leaving fast.

I stood behind Debbie as Annika opened her bedroom door. The moment that Annika made eye contact with me she went pale and was frozen for a few seconds until she tried to close the door. Debbie held the door open and showed some anger towards Annika and demanded answers. It was almost like she had already made her mind up in my favor, maybe this wasn't going to end so bad after all. Annika ran to the side of her bed and grabbed her alarm clock as I entered the bedroom and screamed at me to get away. I paused and saw a confused look on Debbie.

I made a step towards Annika hoping to provoke her and sure enough she threw the alarm clock at me hitting me square in the side of the head. I yelled out loud and put my hand to my head and felt some blood. It was only a small cut but I was going to play it up. "Oh my god, I bleeding! I told you she's crazy. I'm getting out of here, probably need stitches."

Debbie went to my side and started to lead me out of the bedroom. I was able to turn my head around and quickly show Annika a grin. As Debbie was driving me home, I decided one more thing. I wasn't done with Annika yet, one day I'll be stopping by for a surprise visit.