Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-04-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)
Default Night in the Park (OPEN)

My boyfriend Ryan and I had been on the outs for a few weeks now. You know the way it is, fighting all the time over absolutely nothing. I didn't want to ive up on us but he really was making it hard. He knew that I really didn't want to go to the this damn kegger his friend was throwing but he just wouldn't stop pushing for it. I don't know why it was so important for me to be there, he was just going to take off with his friends and ignore me the whole night anyways. But, rather than spend the night in a fight I decided I would go along with his wishes and go to the party with him. I slipped in to a tight low-rise pair pf blue jeans and a sexy, tight, low-cut white halter top, with a white bra and matching thong. To top it off a new pair of black leather, 4-inch stillettoe boots.

We took the cab to the house and just like I knew it would be he was gone the second we got through the door. Off with his friends having one fo their stupid ass adventures again leaving me to fend for myse;f since it was never cool for one of my friends to tag along and keep me company. So there I am, left in the corner by myself trying to fade into the background so as to not get hit on too much. But there is only some much you can stop and sure enough throughout the night guys would come over with drinks for me trying to get upstairs or whatever it is they wanted. I was a good girl though...at least outside the bedroom and I would never cheat so I would always be polite and solial but never lead them on.

Sure enough, as one guy is talking to me Ryan comes around the corner and he loses his mind. He begins yelling at me like never before, totally flying off the handle. He won't even let me get a word in as he curses me out. I finally yell, just to shut him up so I can explain and pulls back and slaps me so hard that I fall to the floor. I didn't know what to do, I had never been hit before, he had never hit before. As I look up at him he utters "Two-timing bitch" and spits on me. The room flls pretty silent as he storms off and I struggle to my feet. I am so humiliated and I can feelhis spit trickling down my cheek, I wipe it away. My eyes dart across the room, most of the faces with an expression that they wish they had done something to help me, but there is a few that seem as though they feel I deserved it.

I have to leave and I do so in a hurry, leaving behind my purse with my wallet, keys and cell phone in it. I make it to the corner of the street when I remember how far I actually a from home and now that I don't have anything on me. I know I should go back and get it but I am just to embarased to go back into that house. I decide I will continue home and deal with it all when I get there. The night is dark and chilly so I break into a light jog. I know as kids we were always told never to take short cuts through dark alleys but I was really in a hurry and this was just a small park. I hesitated for a moment - what harm could it do...
That's the way I come through...

Tight jeans, perky C's - making you go...
All the people on the street know...
Iced out, lit up - make the kids go...
All the people in the club know...

Just a rich skank, filled up like a sperm bank...
Grab my hair and fuck me 'till I pass out...
stupid_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:11 AM   #2
must66

must66 has initial reputation

I didn't have much to do that night. I had dinner and then a couple of cocktails. I felt a bit horny so I thought I would walk down to this little park a few blocks away. Sometimes I see a few couples making out and some of them get rite to it and fuck rite there on the picnic tables.

Being a bit of an older guy I don't get laid like I use to. I'm still in good shape and I don't think I am to bad looking. I have just been in a dry spell for a while.

I was sitting on the grass in the dark hoping to see a couple fooling around or anything I could get hard watching. Out of the corner of my eye I spot this fine looking little thing. Tight low cut jeans and one of those half tops that showed her flat stomach. It looked like she was crying or something. Just from looking at her my cock got hard. My head began thinking or was it my dick? The park seemed empty. Me, this young beauty and an empty park. What I was thinking I had never done before. If I got caught, I would be fucked. If I didn't, I know it would be fun.

I made up my mind to give it a try. I was going to take this fine little bitch and fill her with my spunk. She hadn't entered the park yet. It looked like she was trying to make up her mind if she was going to cut through it or not. I went down the path where there was some bushes and also a few trees and ducked behind them. I could still see her just standing there.

She made her mind up and began to walk through the park and down the path where I was hiding. My dick was so fucking hard I pulled it out to give it some room. Watching her walk my way was making my cock jump up and down by its self.

As soon as she passed by me I jumped out and grabbed her. I put my hand over her mouth and my other hand around her small waist. Shut the fuck up if you don't want to be hurt, I told her. She wanted to yell and she was trying to fight with me. I dropped her to the ground with her back to me as I still held a hand over her mouth and one around her waist. I squeezed her real hard, taking the wind out of her. I reached in my back pocket and took the rag out and tied it over her mouth.

I told her there was nothing she could do that could stop me, so if she didn't want to get hurt she had better do as I say. I told her I was going to take the rag out of her mouth and if she yelled I would not only put it back in but she would also be missing a few teeth.
must66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:52 PM   #3
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

I hit the concrete pathway hard with you landing on top of me. The impact was enough to wind me, you squeezing me tight only ensured that my breath wouldn't come back to me quickly. You couldn't see the expression of fear in my eyes as the lights in this part of the path were blocked out by the trees, but if you could you would have seen total fear. I didn't see you coming or know you were there so you could have just screamed at me and left me breathless.

You took your hand away from my mouth assuming that my lack of sounds meant that I was going to be compliant but it was only because I couldn't muster up any breath to scream for help with. The park, though it visually well protected was lined with houses and I knew that if I could just get my breath back long enough to scream for help that it woud be likely to come.

I suddenly felt yout cock throb as it was wedged in tight between my thighs. I knew what it was you wanted but this only brought the painful reality of your desires to light and overwhelmed me with fear. Tears began to stream from my eyes, you could tell I was sobbing but didn't for a moment give a shit. You could hear what sounded like a whisper coming from my lips but couldn't hear what I was saying. You leaned in only to find that I was trying to scream "HELP".
That's the way I come through...

Tight jeans, perky C's - making you go...
All the people on the street know...
Iced out, lit up - make the kids go...
All the people in the club know...

Just a rich skank, filled up like a sperm bank...
Grab my hair and fuck me 'till I pass out...
stupid_girl is offline   Reply With Quote