Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-25-2009, 07:30 PM   #1
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)
Default Rock Concert [Singer rapist needed!]

I stood in the front row of my favorite band. Music was blareing and I was screaming, jumping to the beat. I wore a tight black t-shirt and short shorts. The singer touched everyone's hand and I almost died. His hand was so smooth and warm. I also could have swarn that he kept eye contact with me. It was probably my imagination, but It still was a great feeling.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:33 PM   #2
VikingRaider

VikingRaider Level 1 (100+)VikingRaider Level 1 (100+)

It was a great crowd tonight, thousands of fans cheering for us as we rocked out on stage. The speakers were blasting as we played our biggest hit, a song about about love and loss considered to be one of the best. I was feeling great up on stage, my whole body moving with the beat as I sang into the mike while the band played to perfection behind me.

I loved this life, the fame, money, power, but it was the fringe benefits were the best. There was always hundreds of girls ready to throw themselves at me after the show and tonight I had my eye on a sexy little number in front.

As we finished our number and finished in an explosion of pyrotechnics I slid to the front of the stage right in front of her and took her hand in mine, giving her a wink as I passed an exclusive backstage pass into her palm. No one else saw it, and I was sure I'd be seeing her again soon.
VikingRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:20 PM   #3
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

I stared in shock after he winked at me. I felt like I was going to explode. I only then realized that I had something in my hand now. I looked down and saw a backstage pass. I was breathless. I knew I was going to meet my favorite singer after the concert. My stomach was full of hot butterflies as they fluttered in exitement.
Old 04-25-2009, 10:46 PM   #4
VikingRaider

We kept on the act long into the knight, not finishing until 1am with me never once loosing my voice as we finished our concert with a love song. It was slower than our usual bit but a great crowd pleaser, full of energy and emotion that got the girls riled up and the guys moving aloung to the beat. The whole time I never once took my eyes of the sweet thing in front of me, giving her the feeling I was singing it only for her. That one always made them alot more willing once I got them alone.

As we gave our thanks to the crowd the fireworks went off in the sky as we left the stage and headed for the back. Security would recognize my "special" backstage pass she had now and direct her right to my room. I ran my hand through my long hair as I passed through the screaming crowd and made my way to my room and fell to my couch waiting for her to arrive.
Old 04-25-2009, 10:56 PM   #5
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I blushed the whole time that the last song played. He was looking right at me! I couldnt belive it! Agter everyone started to clear out I cautiously aproached the guards. "Uhh...umm..." I showed them the pass and they looked at eachother with a knowing smile. i wondered what made them smile like that. One of the guards lead me to a huge oak door where he opened it and i walked in. There you were. i blushed and nervously tucked my black hair behind my ear. my hazel eyes met yours and I almost melted onto the floor.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:17 PM   #6
VikingRaider

I look at you and give you a smirk. I'm wearing tight leather pants and a wife beater that shows off my physique, something I know you will appreciate. Of course, right now I'm enjoying the view myself. Your a sexy piece of ass, one with a shy look that tells me your not as experienced as other girls in sex. Oh how I planned to change that.

"Come on in," I tell you, gesturing to the seat next to me. "I saw you in the crowd and couldn't take my eyes off you. Take a seat and tell me about yourself."
Old 04-25-2009, 11:25 PM   #7
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I loved how you were dressed. I blushed harder as you patted the seat next to you. I sat down and couldnt speek. "Y-you are my favorite singer!" I finally say. My breathing is uneven and I take a deep breath to calm myself. "My name is Rin." I say looking at you, my blush not going away.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:36 PM   #8
VikingRaider

I see how your blushing and feel myself growing hard. I wonder if you can notice the large bulge in my pants as I lean back. "That's a nice name, Rin. Sounds like an actresses name. You have the face for one too, true beauty."

I strech my arm out aloung the back of the couch, just barely touching you. "I like seeing fans so enthusiastic for our songs."
Old 04-25-2009, 11:57 PM   #9
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Out of the corner of my eye I can see a bulge in your pants. I started to wonder if that was just how big you were or if you were hard. I had heard about how guys get hard if they like someone. I didnt know much about sex since I had just turned 19 and I had lived with my grandparents who never talked about that kind of stuff. I snap out of my trance to feel your hand just barely touching me. Those hot butterflies are back and are fluttering around. "Thanks." I say about the comment. "I had awways wanted to be a rock star like you or an actress, and coming from you is a great comment!"
Old 04-26-2009, 12:11 AM   #10
VikingRaider

"Well its easy to say things like that when its the truth," I tell you as I take a glance at your breasts. "How about a drink? You look pretty thirsty." I lean back and open up a cooler by the couch, taking out a bottle of chilled wine. This was the kind of bottle you couldn't get unless you had the money I did. "It's strong, but you look like the kin of girl who can handle it."

I nod to the guard outside and he closes the door, locking it behind him. Taking out a glass I pour you a good amount of the alcoholic drink and pass it into your hands. "And call me James babe, I like being casual with fans."
Old 04-26-2009, 12:20 AM   #11
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I start to relax but my heart is still raceing. The guard leaves and something changes in the air. I cant quite tell what but I brush it off. You hand me a good sized glass of wine. "Thanks...James." I smile and look at the glass. Im underage but chances like this only come along every so offten. I am thankful and take a drink. It was alot sweeter than I thought it was going to be.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:29 AM   #12
VikingRaider

I watch you drink, hoping it would lower you inhibitions and make this easier for me. Not that it mattered much as I planned on taking what I wanted either way.

"Say," I remark, "how would you like to hear I new song I'm working on? I brought you back here cuase you looked like a fan I could really trust to give an honest opinion." I put my hand around your shoulder and move us into the next room. Inside is a speaker set, a guitar, and a large bed with soft, silk sheets.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:40 AM   #13
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

"Really?! I would love to!" I walk with you into the next room. It strikes me as strange that therw is a bed there, but i just figure that its there for when you needa comfortable place to rest. "This is a cool room!" I say and feel the sheets of the bed. They were so soft and silky.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:37 AM   #14
VikingRaider

My eyes trailed over your body as you sat there on the bed, totally unaware of my intentions. I pull up next to my speakers and take my guitar in hand, moving up in front of you and pulling back my hair as I looked you in the eye and started playing a few cords.

After getting a feel for the music I started singing, a song I saved for occasions like this that was about a boy and girls first time on a beach and how hard he rocked her body. I never let my eyes leave yours, moving closer as I approached the climax. By the time I finished I was right in front of you and panting hard. "What do you think?"
Old 04-26-2009, 12:02 PM   #15
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

My heart raced as you never broke eye contact with me. Soon you wete in front of me, panting and asking how it was. "It as one of the best songs i have heard!" I clap and smile. I couldnt belive ny luck today! Everything I had ever dreamed of happining, happened! This wasnt a dream right? I hoped it wasnt.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:20 PM   #16
VikingRaider

I set down the guitar without a word, ready to to play a different sort of instrument. I lean in close to you, my hand moving up to your hair and pushing a few black locks out of your eyes. Without so much a s a warning I kiss you hard on the lips, pushing you down on the bed as my other hand grasps your thigh. I can feel some resistance from you but I don't let you get away.Stupid bitch, you should have known this was coming.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:36 PM   #17
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I gasp as you kiss me. i was not expecting that. I wasnt expecting you pushing me back and touching me either. I wimper slightly, hopeing that you might realize what you were doing. What I didnt know was that you knew exactly what you were doing.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:14 PM   #18
VikingRaider

I move over you, my knees on both sides of your legs trapping you underneath me as I kissed you. You were definitely a hot piece of ass, one I planned on taking every possible way before the night was over. "Hmm, Rin..." I whisper as I pull back from your lips, "I've wanted to kiss you like that since I first saw you. I hope I'm not out of line."

Girls like you were easy, too innocent to think their idol would do such a thing to them. I kiss your check as my hand moves a little higher towards your chest.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #19
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I couldnt speek. If I tried all that came out were squeeks. I was full of so many emotions at once that I didnt know what to feel. It was when you started to reach up to my chest that I caught your hand. "What do you think you are doing?" I demand, still blushing.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:21 PM   #20
VikingRaider

I batted your hand away giving you an annoyed look. "Just can't help myself baby. You're just so fucking hot." I kiss your lips again, my tongue running over your red petals as I pull away. "I promise, it won't go farther than you want it to go." As I lied to you my hand cupped your breast, fingers rolling over your nipple through the fabric.