Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-23-2009, 01:45 PM   #1
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Photo Shoot- One or more female victims needed

Description: A photograher seeks out young virginal women who he tricks into coming to his studio. He claims to be connected and always tells them that they look perfect for an upcmoing film. He sets an appointment (all apointments on different days so no potential victim walks in and sees what is happenning. He ultimately wants to exert his manuplulative skills and offers of fame to deflower them. He can be quite coercive with a reluctant female virgin. Ultimately he deflowers every one but, their degree of resistance determines whether it is merely a coercive deflowering of a frightenned young virgin or a brutal rape. Either way he gets their cherry.

Beginning;
I approach you and tell you that you are perfect for the lead female role in a new movie starring some generic teen heartthrob? All I require is that you come out to my warehouse in an industrial area for a photo shoot and auditions? Just bring a few changes of clothes, a bathing suit, (and of course your intact hymen).

You are so youthfully naive and starstruck, that what you don't know is that I want to deflower you. On past victims I have used the promise of fame, flattery, coercion and if all else fails...force. Either way, no intact hymen leaves my studio. Any naive virgin showing up will be impaled on my manhood. Whether or not I have to hurt them and how badly I hurt them is up to them, but that cherry is mine!

The anticipation is the best part. When she first arrives, I am all smiles and invite her in for the shoot. They rarely seem to notice that I lock the door, as they are excited about becoming stars.

From that point forward it is a game of cat and mouse while I test and push her boundaries all under the pretense of professionalism. While positioning her for shots I test to see how far my hands wander as they "accidentally" brush her in increasingly intimate locations, starting with a thigh, then pehaps her bossom and so on. If she gives me uncomfortable looks I explain that this is normal amongst professionals and that as her career takes off and she gets more advanced roles, various makeup and film artists will be doing this. Perfectly normal, nothing to fear.

Most do not need any pressure to do the bathing suit shots, but I can often sense a degree of discomfort in them when so many of my shots and up having good angles to see the outlines of thier blossoming labia through the stretched fabric of the swimwear.

Next usually comes the request that a girl does a lingerie shoot. At this point they start getting aprehensive, but with a bit of flattery and subtle pressure applied by talking about how important it is not to let immature shyness get in the way of a professional career.

Will they do a topless? That is usually more difficult. At that stage they air of sophistication and maturity they are trying to fake crumples and they start showing themselves to be the naive virgins that they are. Wide eyed innocence and nervousness starts to show through. Pressure has to be increased and reduced as needed, much like when reeling in a fish if one is to really get submission. I have even faked recieving a cell phone call where I argue with a non-existant director that he has to give her a chance. If I do it right, the girl suddenly starts seeing her big future slipping away and becomes more desperate to please. It is at this stage that I discuss a full nude shot. It takes some convincing, but I can usually get these young virgins to remove that last barrier protecting their tight virgin flowers from me. If they had any idea the assault I was going to inflict on their tight cunts with my cock they would already be running. Just anticipating her terrified screams of pain which she will soon be emitting drives me over the edge. She has no idea whats in store for her.

Once fully stripped, they usually start trembling. As I shoot various shots, while heaping praise upon them in my manipulative way. This is where I step up the pressure. As I am positioning them for shots my hands take increasing liberties with their bodies. This is to test their resolve. Will a girl firmly say stop, or will she squirm uncomfortably, and get that look on her face that says she just wants this to be over while meekly accepting the physical contact? It really doesn't matter if they say no or not because regardless of what they want, their cherries will snap under the force of my manhood as I painfully stretch thier unused vaginas, but thier reaction determines the game. I usually push a bit more to see if I can get submission. If at any point the girl starts demanding to leave and pushing her way to the door then I often have to go for broke and jump straight into a brutal rape of thier young bodies.

If however she is submissive, I actually like that a bit better. I prefer to coerce them onto their backs rather than forcing them. This way when I am fucking her tight gripping vagina, she realizes that she submitted.

Once I have finished a nude shoot with the unsuspecting virgin, I look at her intensely and tell her how beautifull she is. This get's varied reactions. At this point I slowly close in on her and pull her towards me for a passionate kiss. Some struggle, others merely tremble in fear and submission.

I love the fear and trembling of a naked virgin who does not want to have sex yet lacks the assertiveness to say no. THey whimper and plead not to go too far yet do not say no. What would life be without spineless people?

At this stage I usually start playing with her and bringing her to arousal, even as she trembles in fear and apprehension. She really wants to leave but part of her realizes it is too late. Denial is what keeps her from going hysterical because she refuses to beleive she is being raped.

Once I lay on top of a quivering virgin beauty she starts crying and pleading timidly saying she is not ready for this. I keep reassuring her that she is doing fine and shower her with praise. When I line my cock up with their defenceless vagina the stiffen up in fear and start asking if it will hurt, telling me they are not using birth control, telling me they are afraid. Begging me to be gentle and go real slow. Of course I am lying when I say I will be gentle. Being gentle defeats the purpose of deflowering virgins in the first place. I have every intention of slamming myself brutally through her tight hymen and into her tiny defenceless pussy while she shrieks in pain. That's the best part. And when she starts screaming that it hurts and begging me to slow down I will do just the opposite since she is now pinned and at my mercy (or lack thereof).

Every girl is a whole new experience and each presents new challenges and thrills but the end result is my cock splits the tender flesh of thier virginal flowers .

If I feel a girl will be too humiliated to tell anyone I let her walk when I am done. If not I keep her as my slave for abuse and videos to end up getting sold to sex traffikers for a tidy sum

Every cherry that enters my studio is claimed. None of them enjoy it.

So? Do you think you have what it takes to make it in hollywood young lady? Sorry if I appear to be staring it's just that you look so beautifull and would be perfect for my upcoming film. Just come by my studio tommorow for a photo session.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:24 PM   #2
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

I had been aproached by a man telling me that I would be perfect for a parrt in a movie. I was so shocked that I agreed without thinking. I was nervous as I walked to the building that I was told to come for some photo shots. I was dressed in a denum skirt and tight white tank top as well as some black high heals. I clutched my changes of clothes that I was told to bring as I nervously knocked on the door.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:13 PM   #3
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see you walking up to the door just on time for our meeting. I am actualy quite gratefull since you seemed a bit shy yesterday. As you look up towards the second floor window of my warehouse, I can tell you are having second thoughts. You hesitantly reach up and I hear the tap-tap of your feminine knuckles on the outer door. My heart starts pounding with excitement as I gain an instant erection.

I run to the door and compose myself before answering. I open the heavy industrial door letting blinding sunlight in, and see my beautiful virginal prey standing there nervously. I force myself to maintain eye contact since mentally undressing you while you are still outside my little den might cause you to walk away. I stick my hand out for a handshake and you respond in kind. My professional comforting demeanor always puts to rest any fears a young lady might have.

“Hey…so glad you made it. I was just on the phone with Krenhall and he has secured a huge contract for seven films. Now realistically I cannot promise you will be in all or even most of them, but I can guarantee you at least one leading role and maybe a second. The first rarely pays that much, but we await audience reaction to you and then strong arm the producers into giving you a 3 film contract which can pay huge”
This always ends any doorway hesitation. Nobody even asks for any proof that I know Krenhall, they just trust me.
“Anyway, come on in, and lets get it started”
I usher you in and point towards the stairs, catching a glimpse of your beautifull medium sized bossom in that low cut top of yours and see the shapely thighs riding up to the bottom of your skirt. The tight pertness of your young ass is shaped perfectly in that tight skirt. I have to resist throwing you down right there and taking you on the floor. No, the game is much more fun. I will keep you bouncing between nervous and starstruck, although gradually more towards nervous. That is the fun part, watching a girls nerves gradually break before actually beginning the assault. Fear is so arousing!
I close the door behind me and lock it without you noticing. It is a bolt lock with a removeable internal key and thus it locks people in as well as out. With the door locked, windows barred and no immediate neighbors to hear any screams, your cherry is now mine. When and how remains to be seen.

I look at your beautiful innocent eyes taking in my 2 floor loft studio warehouse and usher you upstairs to the photo room which is designed like a bedroom.
“Let’s go up and get started shall we”
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
Old 04-25-2009, 03:45 PM   #4
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

I look around the room, taking in everything. "Alright" I nod and follow you into the room. I had done a little bit of modeling in my junior year of high school so it was great to do some more. it took me back seeing all the lights and everything. "What do you want me to do first?" I ask.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:37 AM   #5
phtlc

I seat you down on the padded bench (which technically doubles as a bed). Starting with the generic photo shoot I focus on various different angles. I initially try to get you to lower your guard by doing various angles and such, moving you around from the bench, to several types of chairs, a couch, the windowsill and even the bed. All this time you have changed a few times into the variable articles of clothing you brought. I feel that the initial apprehension I picked up on is fading.

Time to start testing boundaries.

Angling you for a seated shot, I adjust the hem of your dress a bit to show more leg and in doing so, my fingers brush ever so briefly along your inner thigh. You seem to notice it yet your reaction indicates that you don’t realize it was intentional. In a later shot, while positioning your shoulders, my hand brushes briefly across your left breast as I am reaching for your shoulder. I definitely sensed some discomfort there.

While setting you up for my next shot, I kneel in front of you while positioning your legs. Feigning uncertainty about the positioning of your feet (which I have kept bare for the whole shoot), I bend lower to manipulate your foot into specifically the position I want and in doing so put my head in the perfect position to see up your skirt. My head is down so that from your angle it should look like I am looking at your foot, yet I angle my eyes to get a glimpse at the panties covering your precious treasure. I love the way your things are athletically toned, yet still retaining a soft tenderness that conveys youthful innocence. Your blossoming womanhood as nicely defined through your panties.

Moving up again I slide you a bit forward on the chair by placing my hand on your ass and pushing a little. I see discomfort but you fail to say anything. Oh your nervous yet passive uncertainty as making my heart beat with excitement.

Placing my hand in your middle back, I say;
“you need to straighten up a bit for this one honey”,
and cup one hand under your left breast in the pretence of wanting to push your lower body forward and your upper torso back. I immediately feel you stiffen as my hand is now pushing on your breast…………………………………………
Old 05-01-2009, 08:38 AM   #6
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I was exited to get started. My heart beats quickly but i try to relax. You are taking pictures at diffrent angles and I feel slightly better now that we have started. Later on you start to position my clothes and such. There were a few times that I felt uncomfortable, but I ignored it, thinking that it was just part of the job. It was when you started to pudh on my breast. I didnt want to be rude so I just politely asked you to please not touch me there. I was blushing slightly as I became more uncomfortible now.
Old 05-01-2009, 09:21 AM   #7
phtlc

So this is where the boundaries start to be defined. OK, slightly more assertive than the last, but that can be worked out.

“Oh,….I’m so sorry. I do so much of these shoots with so many models and actresses, that I don’t even think about it. I just tend to look at the model as being a moveable mannequin, so sometimes I forget myself. It’s not sexual, I just put my hands in the right place to best position you and most girls see my handling as being professionally clinical. I should have remembered you were still very inexperienced and been more careful. As you become more experienced in this industry you will think nothing of it, but nonetheless I will be more careful”

I watch carefully to ensure that you believe my sincerity. Ultimately, I don’t need anything from you to get what I am going to take from you today, but I enjoy stringing the game along so as to relish in my targets discomfort. Sometimes in order to do that I have to loosen the pressure a bit before I start increasing it.

If you doubt me you show no sign of it and seem to move with a degree of assuredness to our next shoot. I ease off a bit, to rebuild your confidence and keep you focused on the Hollywood dream, as we do several more shots.

“You are fantastic! Where were you 3 years ago when I really needed some talent? Lucky I found you before some other schmuck talent scout did, and got all the credit for your success”

You seem to respond well to that. It’s time to step it up a notch;

“Ok, time for the bathing suit shots. If you can just go get changed, we can get on with that”
Old 05-01-2009, 06:51 PM   #8
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I fell relaxed now that you apologized and we continue on with the shoot. After a few more photos you complement me and I smile, feeling a lot better. You ask me to change into my bathing suit. I head into the back and change. I walk back out with a black Bikini on. It shows my well developed body nicely.
Old 05-01-2009, 09:09 PM   #9
phtlc

The bathing suit shot went pretty well. I backed off a bit because I really wanted to get some pictures of this before any reall rough stuff began. I used a spray bottle of water to give you a damp or sweaty look, yet I used icy cold water to make your nipples stand out. I was more carefull with my hands but took all kinds of questionable angles to get good cleavage and outlins of your budding womanhood pressing through the fabric of your damp bathing suit. You evidently didn't notice because you didn't say anything or give me funny looks. After about 40 minutes of this I decided it was time for the next phase.

"OK, enough bathing suit work", as I walked over to a closet pulling out several artcles of very revealing lingerie which still had the tags on from the store. "I want to get a few shots in these since there may be a romantic scene in the flick. Change into this one first" as I hand you a frilly two peice black set of lingerie.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:55 PM   #10
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I look at the new articles of clothing. Thre was nothing about this when you told me about this shoot. But it was for the movie so I put on the black lingerie and walk back out to you. (sorry. short post)
Old 05-02-2009, 07:00 AM   #11
phtlc

THe lingerie shoot goes OK. I get several shots from several angles as we proceed, with you wearing various skimpy outfits. Watching your sensual body, draped by flimsy lingerie is driving me crazy. I get many good cleavage shots, and of course some classic shots of you with legs moderately parted (without making it obvious why they are positioned that way). After awhile, I start testing boundaries again. My hand accidentally bushes your breast, a hand is carefully placed on your bottom when positioning you and even allow my fingers to linger on your inner thigh for a second while angling you for a shot. It appears my chat about professionalism has worked somewhat, since you do not say anything despite stiffening up and looking uncomfortable.

Now to step things up a bit more;

"OK there may be a love scene so they will want to see how you might appear in a topless shot. I know you may be uncomfortable with that but I am a professional and I see it all the time. Nothing to be uncomfortable about. It's like when your at the doctors office. Would you mind removing the top of the lingerie?"
Old 05-02-2009, 04:19 PM   #12
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

You keep brushing me again and touching me. I try to ignore it but it still makes me nervous. When you ask me to do a topless shot I get even more nervous. "I dont know if i want some guy that I barely know to se my breasts." I say and blush slightly.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:09 PM   #13
phtlc

Your nerves are fraying. You have become increasingly uncomfortable from my behaviour yet I am not sure I want to jump straight into the rape just yet. Part of the thrill is seeing if I can get a girl to act in contravention to the warning bells going off in her head. To have her every instinct to tell her something is seriously wrong yet make herself more accessable in spite of that.

"It really is quite common, and nothing to feel uncomfortable about. I'm sure you've seen most hollywood movies these days. Allmost every leading female does nude or at least topless in one scene. It is something one has to be comfortable with to make it in this business"

I can see you're not sure still.

"Look, if you absolutely refuse, then I respect your decision, but I hate to see potential go to waste. I think you have something, and if these studio execs don't get the thorough photo portfolio of you they may disregard it altogether. I want to help you here"
Old 05-02-2009, 06:48 PM   #14
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

"Yeah I know but I dont think I want to..." I shake my head. "I had a hard time doing the lingeriy shot." I tell you. I was now starting to feel strange. "If that is all im going to go change and head out..." I start to get up to leave.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:31 PM   #15
phtlc

“Well, I’m sorry you are not comfortable….wait, hang on that’s Krenhall on my cell. Can you just hold a moment” Placing myself between you and the door.

“Hello” I say to a phone with no one on the other end. I have used this trick before. Lets see if it works now.

“Hey look we are just wrapping up a shoot now… she’s here and we have done some fantastic work. Look, she is new and the portfolio may be a bit soft, but listen just take a look. She’s perfect for the part. No she hasn’t. ……Fuck you Krenhall! This girl has been busting her ass and despite having no experience with the way shoots are conducted she has been quite a trooper. Don’t pull this crap now……..Because, I gave her my word, based on your word! NO WAY! Bullshit! You use the other girl I can take all my other talent to your competitors. I still have contractual rights to them. Well you just try it. You screw her over and I walk, taking my talent with me! Goodbye!” flipping my cell-phone closed I turn to you. “Really sorry about the language there dear, I just don’t like people who make promises and then renege. I am loyal to my people and I don’t care how much power he has”

I look at you sincerely, “Look, I respect your decision and I will fight him on your behalf over the contract, but we stand a better chance of getting this part if you would just bite the bullet and do the shoot. I want you to get this part. You deserve this part and I don’t want to see you throw it away”
Old 05-03-2009, 11:29 PM   #16
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I listen to your conversation and realize that my chances of becomeing famous are slipping away. I bite my lip, a habbit I have had for a while when Im nervous or thinking hard. You apologize and apologise. I feel bad now and realize that ai will have to get over my fear. "Ok." I say and take my top off. I hold my arm over my breasts and blush.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:07 AM   #17
phtlc

You initially blush, but eventually you relax and start getting into the shoot. Love the way your breasts sway with your movements. I am on my best behaviour now. I want to get a total nude and to get you to consider it I need you comfortable, so for the time being, no touching or otherwise uncomfortable conduct.

I shower you with praise and watch as you react to it with a somewhat nervous pride. THis is the best chance I will get. Once you take that last bit off my behaviour can turn again since I require no further trust. ALternately you may just force me to take you now. That remains to be seen. I'm hoping for a full nude.

"Hey, this is great. You should have been modelling years ago, you're perfect. Look, can I get you to remove the pantie's; I think that would be the final clinch to hitting Krenhall with a perfect portfolio. I realize it's a bit awkward but remember, I am a professional and all prints are kept confidential. What do you say?"