Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-12-2009, 05:17 PM   #1
sexynurse

Default Scared and alone. (need a rapist or three)

I awoke. My sticky eyes struggled to open, had I been drunk? There was a slight chill in the air and my arms felt stiff, I tried to move them and there was a clank of chains. Thats when it hit me, I tried to sit up, the best I could do was lift my head. I was naked, legs kept apart by some kind of strange restraints, glancing up each wrist was seperately handcuffed to the metal bed head.

A thrill of fear hit me, I didn't recognise where I was. The last thing I remembered was coming in after my late shift and then.......nothing.

I tried to move but couldn't, I debated to myself should I scream or shout. Then gave in "HELP ME" I yelled but it came out as a croak.
Old 04-12-2009, 06:02 PM   #2
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

From my psoition out of sight I see you try to move. I slowly walk into the room, so I could savour the view of your naked bodie chained to the bed. The look of confusion on your face is delicious.

I make it to the head of the bed, reaching down I grap one of your breast and start roughly squeezing it in my hand.

I lean forward and whisper into your ear 'you're mine now my dear, my plaything'

I get up and walk to the end of the bed so that you can see me fully.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:06 PM   #3
sexynurse

I try to pull away as my breast is squeezed. "Please don't hurt me, I won't say anything about this, I promise. and.....I have money. I can pay you if you let me go". Seeing the man at the end of the bed I close my eyes, "I haven't seen you so I can't tell the police, theres no harm done so you won't get into trouble."
Old 04-12-2009, 06:15 PM   #4
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

'Open your eyes' I command

I reach down and start running my hand up your leg, slowly I walk along, all the while keeping contact with your skin,

'Money, I don't need your money. It's you that I want'

My hand finally reaches the end of your thighs and my prize, your pussy.

I bend forward and gently breath on you outer lips, taking in your smell, I smile and start to caress my hand along the lips, gently inserting the tip of my middle finger. Then suddenly I stand and stride to the door

'we have all night, and beyond so don't worry my prize'
Old 04-12-2009, 06:36 PM   #5
sexynurse

I hold my breath as the hand strokes my thigh, I open my eyes as the sharpness of the command reaches something inside of me. Uncommanded my nipples harden to bullets and my pussy begins to moisten, a small whimper escapes me as the finger feels my wetness. A tiny shudder passes through my body.
"You can't leave me like this please, let me go?"
Old 04-13-2009, 11:12 AM   #6
pervipete

As I reach the door I hear your voice 'Let me go' you ask, I turn back, smiling, my eyes drink in the sight of your naked body, my possesion, my prize. I see your hardeded nipples, smell your musky scent on my fingers. 'that's not what your body says' I turn back and leave the room.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:16 PM   #7
sexynurse

"Noooo" I wailed as the door closes behind you. Alone once again, scared of what was going to happen I thrashed and twisted hoping to loosen the bonds but they held firm.
I wasn't a virgin, I had been with a couple of guys mainly a clumsy fumbling shag and then nothing. Sex held no interest for me, my body never really reacted. But now.....something primal seemed to be emerging my panic and vunerability was making my pussy hot, aching for attention.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:52 PM   #8
pervipete

As the door closes I hear your no, and then the bed move as you thrashed and twisted. Little did you know that the more you moved the tighter the knots become.

For awhile I left you to your own devices, allowing the tension to build up in your body.

--==--

Slowly I reentered the room, drinking in again the sight of your naked body, shining with the sweat from your thrashing, the hardness of your nipples, the moisture on your pussy lips, gave the lie to the words escaping your lips.

This sight, this vision served to increase the hardness of my erection.

I walked to the head of the bed, my erect, trouser covered cock only inches from you. I could see the battle in your eyes as you took in the sight of it all.

Your nice girl side against the slut that I knew you could, no, you should become. My slut, my possession.

Slowly, I unbuttoned my shirt and removed it from my body.

I unbuckled my belt, pulling it from the loops of my Amarni jeans, I gently, softly caressed the buckle against the skin of your breasts.

I watched as you tore your gauze from my body to your breasts, when I knew I had you attention fully I spoke.

'Your are mine now, mine to play with. Play nice and I will take to unkown heights of pleasure, misbehaive and' I pulled the belt back and 'thrack' slapped the end against your body, hard enough for you to feel, but gently enough so that no mark was left.

I gauzed into you eyes, 'well what will it be?
Old 04-14-2009, 04:00 PM   #9
sexynurse

My eyes dropped as you spoke, the sharp pain from the slap of the belt soon eased and actually made me feel hotter.
"I think you have made a mistake, I am...not into....this sort of thing"I stumbled over my words reluctant to make you mad, for you to hurt me again. "Please don't hurt me and I will do as you say"
Old 04-14-2009, 04:55 PM   #10
pervipete

I look down at you, savouring my victory, a small smile on my lips.

'At the beggining they all say that, you will soon learn.'

I move back to the head of the bed, my bare feet sounding softly on the flooring. I slowly reach down and start to unbutton my jeans.

As each button came open, you eyes widening with the realisation of your fate. With the last button undone, I pushed the jeans to the floor, my hard circumcised cock, unencombered by clothing, springing forward.

I smile at the reaction of shock on your face, shock mixed with both fear, and the starting of lust.

I climb onto the bed, working my way slowly up your body, first it slid over your stomarch, then your breasts, a faint reddening appearing on your skin. Suddenly it reaches your lips.

'Do you know what I want, don't you slut?' You slowly nod, 'then tell me, show me what'

'Magnificent, isn't it. You will soon learn to worship'
Old 04-14-2009, 05:08 PM   #11
sexynurse

"You want to have sex with me" I murmur, a mixture of fear, lust and....curiosity. "If I do as you say you won't hurt me?" I ask nervously. My pussy beginning to drip at the sight of the magnificent organ, nervously I lick my lips.
The merest brush of the breeze as you move makes me groan, "Oh god"
Old 04-15-2009, 05:03 PM   #12
pervipete

I smile at the sound of your voice, a voice of fear mixed with lust, showing me your defeat. 'Sex no, I want to fuck you' I see the look of shock in your eyes at the swear word.

I move my body down your body, so that my cock is at the entrance to your pussy, the mushroom shaped head resting on your pussy lips, I start to thrust in, amazed at the tightness, gently at first, almost like a lover, I ease in, inch by glorious inch, then I pull back, you voice sighs, and there is a faint glimmer of dissapoinment.

I pause, then thrust in, fully, trusting back and forth, sometimes with an lust the bestially in nature, sometimes gentle, my hands caressing your body, moving over your breasts, down to your thighs and back.

I feel you start to move, reluctantly at first, then gradually as your inner slut takes over, you start to arch your back...
Old 04-15-2009, 05:56 PM   #13
sexynurse

The word, 'fuck' made me start. This man had been so gentle and seductive and such a crudity, was lust getting the better of him. I thought for a moment....my body was certainly losing itself to lust despite my thoughts.
I was drawn back as his member entered me, tentative at first, almost gentle. Then the animal lust joined with the gentleman and the fucking began. I had never had sex like it, every whisper of air, every touch sent tingles of pleasure across my body and groin. As my back arched with sensation I moaned "Fuck me harder"
Old 04-16-2009, 05:14 PM   #14
pervipete

I keep thrusting, harder and harder.

I hear you moan 'Fuck me harder'

Increasing my thrusts, I feel your body thrusting back as if to suck me wholely into you.

We are one.

Hearing moans of orgasm escaping your lips, I feel the familiar tingleing in my balls, as your orgasm reaches it peak, I cum in you.

I lay on you for a moment, then feeling my cock soften to your shock and diasppoinment, I kiss and caress my way up your body, from your breast, along the side of your beautiful neck until I am level with your ear.

Whispering, almost like a breeze 'Don't worry my dear, this is only the start'

I climb off and make my way over to a nearby chest of drawers, picking up he keys to the chains I look you in the eye and ask 'If I unlock these, will you be good?'
Old 04-16-2009, 06:25 PM   #15
sexynurse

My body has become ultra sensitive, I had felt nothing like it. So even the removal of your cock from my body teased a moan from my lips. Panting with sensation as you kiss my body I want to grab you to kiss in return.
I eagerly meet your eyes, wanting more of the same I answer your question. "I'll be as good as you want me to be, sir.......master?"
Old 04-17-2009, 05:41 PM   #16
pervipete

I walk over to you 'Master, I like that'

Leaning forward, I reach down and start to caress you, your breasts, your neck. I slowly, carefully take my hand down to your pussy, stopping at just above your lips, I leave it there, teasing you, taunting you. I bring my hand back up, inch by glorious inch. I can see the look of disappoiment in your eyes, I take my hand back down, all the way down, I caress further, along your thigh, then inwards, upwards until I reach your pussy.

I rub first one, then two and finally three fingers along your puffy, outer lips.

I feel, more then hear a moan from you lips. I insert one, then two fingers into you, feeling moisture, mixed with my own cum. My thumb is on your promimant clit, rubbing, caressing, circling...
Old 04-17-2009, 06:44 PM   #17
sexynurse

I am unable to do anything as your talented hands do their work teasing and tempting. My body tries to lift to meet your touch but is foiled by the bindings. As your fingers slip between my lips and touch my clit it is like an electric shock through my system. I scream with pleasure as an orgasm occurs almost instantly and you continue moving my body to higher pleasures as my screams continue.
Old 04-18-2009, 04:25 PM   #18
pervipete

As your screams continue I lean my head next to your, my lips press against yours, gently, so gently then with more intensity, my tongue pushes it way into your mouth, your tongue reluctant at first, then with more and more passion fights back, and then dances with mine.

I pull back, a smile on my lips. I take the keys from table and walk to the bottom of the bed. I notice, as I undo the chains, my cum and your wetness, oozing from inside you.

'We will have to do something about that, won't we my love'

I unlock the chains holding your arms, and help you to sit up, admiring as your breasts bounce with the movement.

The sight of my prize has combined with the sound of your orgasm to make my cock harder then it has ever been. I place your hand on my cock, and slowly move it up, and down until you get the idea.

'That's it my lovely slut, now show me how much you want it' I pull your head forward until your lips are level with my cock.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:35 PM   #19
sexynurse

I stretch tentatively now my stiff limbs are free, your hand feels hot on my back as you help me sit.
The feel of your cock beneath my hand is strange, but nice. Kind of like hard velvet. The urge to taste it started before you even guided my lips towards it. My tongue teased the tip, taking in the taste. "Forgive me...master if I do this wrong. I am not sure what to do" I stammered before licking down the shaft.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:36 PM   #20
pervipete

I look down at for face, 'thats okay my love I'll just have to give you plenty of practice'

The feel of your tongue on its tip sends an electric shock through me

As you lick up and down the shaft, your tongue, your talented tongue feels like moistened silk. As you reach the tip, I can feel your gentle breath.

'That's it, take it in, gently, gently thats it, now keep moving your hand up and down, thats it now faster, now just hold it with your hand, now use your mouth.'

As you perform, I reach down and cup your breast, gently squeezing the mound, rolling your nipples between my finger and thumb.

Your ministrations, tentative, gently getting harder and harder, faster and faster start to have the inevitable result, I start to feel my balls tighten and my cock tremble.

'I'm cumming' I tell you, and hold your head, with my cock just at your lips 'now be a good girl and swallow it all'