Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-26-2009, 06:49 PM   #1
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl
Default Forcing my date (for pain=pleasure)

Oops, this is meant for the roleplay forum. Could one of the mods move it? Forgive me, I posted here in error.

I have decided to play out the idea from my old favorite daydream thread with lovely little Pain.

The date that goes wrong...

My forceful, passionate kiss, my mouth taking hers, my hand rough on her soft breast. I hear her protest into my mouth, muffled. She pulls her head away and gasps, "Wait!" But I start lowering her onto the sofa, pushing her down. Forcing my mouth on hers roughly, mmm. Groaning my desire into her mouth as my hand fumbles with the zipper on her jeans. Her tiny hands pushing at my shoulders, her soft, delightful body twisting and wriggling beneath me, her half-sobbing gasps, oh don't, don't, please no, please don't, oh no, no!

I grab a fistful of hair, hold her head still as I kiss her brutally, wanting to bruise and crush her lips. Crushing her down with the weight of my body, slowly yanking her jeans down, working them down over her lovely, smooth hips. She starts to really writhe beneath me, her soft body squirming against me, feeling so enticing, so soft and warm. Breaking the kiss I force her head back and trail my hot mouth across her throat. Reaching for her blouse I tear it open savagely. Then cover her mouth as she shrieks. Her wriggling body is going to give me the heat and pleasure I want. Stripping her jeans below her knees I force my knees between her legs, parting them, bruising her, hurting her. My cock hard and violent inside my jeans. My kisses on her breasts are ravenous, urgent. Her wild struggling, her broken sobs and gasps of nnn, nn, plzzz nnn into my hand... My other hand reaching to tear her panties loose. I gaze into her wild eyes. Oh, my wild, wild girl. You are mine. You are bared. You are taken.

pain=pleasure:

Your mouth bares down on me, drowning out the words I was going to say. The lips are hot and pressed against mine fully, almost making it difficult to breathe. I jerk away, putting my hand against your chest as I start to tell you to slow down, but you’re already laying me down. Your larger body pressing me against the sofa gives me a feeling of claustrophobia and I start to fight and plea at the same time, not that it really matters since you already have me where you want me. Then the tears come as I realize everything that could happen to me. I jerk around, twisting in a mad attempt to just get out. But your fingers are twisting in my hair making me cry out loudly.

My lips are assaulted again by yours and I can taste my tears and your mouth at the same time. I feel you pull my jeans down and I go into a blind panic. But your body is drowning mine, all of my thrashing doesn’t even phase you. The hand twisted in my hair yanks and my head automatically goes up, making my neck arch for you while you work your way down it with your mouth. My scream is muffled by your hand as you rip through my shirt, showing me yet again how strong you are and making it even more obvious what you want from me. The jeans are yanked down even farther and I feel your knee shoving its way between my legs, despite my attempts to keep them close together. I gasp with pain caused by the roughness with which you easily made me spread my legs, and the air I take in has the scent of your skin in it.

Then your mouth is on my breasts and I try and twist away from your mouth. It feels wrong and perverse, something that should feel good and give me pleasure is now giving someone else pleasure and hurting me. The tears are still falling and landing against your hand that covers my mouth, and despite that hand I still try to beg and reason and plead with you to stop and let me go. I shudder as I feel your other hand rip away the last thin barrier that I had to protect the most intimate part of myself from you. Tears course down my cheeks in heavy streams, they rim the eyes that you look into. Mixed with mascara, they destroy the carefully made up face that you had been looking at all night, yet the sight doesn’t seem to bother you.

Ravish:

Reveling in your desperate cries muffled under my hand, my hand cruelly gripping your soft mouth... I look into your soft, pleading eyes for a long moment, enjoying the messy sight of your tears. Grinning like a beast, I unzip roughly, letting you hear it. Nips of my teeth on your breasts as I shed my jeans and press my hard manhood against your thigh, swollen and urgent. My hand grips your thigh, pinning you roughly as I roll my hips hard against yours, searching out your soft, tight heat with the swollen head of my cock, swelling at the little shrieks you make into my hand...

With a growl deep in my throat I nudge aside your soft lips down there and push slowly in, gasping as I meet a barrier there...

//Ravish

Last edited by RavishAGirl; 03-26-2009 at 06:53 PM.
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:15 PM   #2
pain=pleasure

pain=pleasure Level 1 (100+)pain=pleasure Level 1 (100+)

When you stared down into my eyes, I almost thought you would change your mind. But the moment I saw the enormous smile plastered on your face, that hope died. A wail of despair was muffled by you hand and my entire body shook with sobs as the loud and obvious sound of your zipper was heard. I felt the fabric slide against my bare legs as you freed yourself from your pants. Your teeth against the tender skin of my breasts makes me jump slightly, and words and sobs and wails all mix together in an uncomprehendable gibberish that you hardly even notice. Suddenly I feel you hard against my thigh and then your hand is on my leg as well, holding me still for you. There is one repeating thought in my head, not like this, not like this, not like this... My odd jumble of words and phrases stops and all that I can do is squeal, shriek, scream, and cry against your palm as your cock moves against me, searching for something that no one else has even invaded. My breath comes in quick, shallow gasps of disbelief as you work your way to my entrance. You seem a little surprised that there's anything there to resist you, I just tense and wait for you to get it over with, my eyes closed tightly, breath held.
pain=pleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:29 PM   #3
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I bend down and lick tears slowly from your face, enjoying the soft trembling of your body beneath me on the sofa, and the wild tightness of your body around the head of my cock. You teased me all fucking night, and now I find you're a fucking virgin? I whisper fiercely, watching your eyes.

You little bitch, you wanted this.

I pause, sucking one of your nipples into my mouth, enjoying you, just listening to your cries under my hand as I hold you down. My cock engorged and furious at your entrance.

//Ravish
Old 03-26-2009, 07:40 PM   #4
pain=pleasure

You tongue strokes my cheeks softly. In some other time and place I might have enjoyed it. It disturbs me that all of the things that normally would have been wonderful are now disgusting and humiliating. I hear you words and don't try to argue. I just shake my head as much as I can with your hand holding my mouth in place. Your eyes on mine, intimidate me even more and I can't help but find it all incredibly animalistic. I'm the prey, you're the predator. You're the dominant male, and I'm nothing but the female you've decided to make your bitch. After a moment, I stop looking up into your eyes and pick a spot on the ceiling to stare at.

You mouth finds my breasts again and I continue to lay under you, my sobs still racking my body and making my chest rise and fall rapidly under yours. I clench my fists and dig my nails into my palms, waiting for the brutal entry I'm sure will come.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:44 PM   #5
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

I backhand you sharply. Look at me when I enter you, bitch! My other hand shoving your hip down against the sofa, holding you, my cock throbbing at your entrance. You fucking look at me, I hiss.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:52 PM   #6
pain=pleasure

I yelp as I feel the back of your had collide with my cheek and my head is jerked to the side with the force of the blow. My eyes frantically find your face and focus on it, fresh tears welling up again as I try not to let myself start blubbering again. My thighs are shaking with fear and I can feel you poised right at my unready enterance. The anticipation of pain has my nerves shot, and my whole body is trembling. But I keep my eyes locked on you, not wanting another stinging blow.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:01 PM   #7
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

I savor the look in your eyes as I roll my hips hard and thrust into you, sliding my hard, veined length in deep, forcing you open around me. Groaning with the tightness, the almost unbearable tightness of you. I plunge in deep and then gasp a long, shuddering, joyous breath. I cup your breasts roughly in my hands. Oh god, I breathe, as I feel your tight body squeezed down on my cock, my little whore...

//Ravish
Old 03-26-2009, 08:10 PM   #8
pain=pleasure

I jerked and gasped under you as you rolled into me, taking me in one swift, hard motion. I felt the slight membrane that had been holding you back tear and suddenly you filled me. While you were gasping with pleasure at my tightness, I was groaning with pain at the loss of my innocence. I blinked hard, clearing my eyes as I gasped again with pain as my inner muscles worked you unwillingly. I was dry and unready, every slight movement hurt. Your words echoed back in my head. I was a whore now, wasn't I ? I clenched my jaw against the pain of the words and my body and relaxed as much as I could to make it easier when you started to fuck me.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:17 PM   #9
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Oh fuck yeah, I groan as I feel you jerk under me. Swiftly I capture your mouth with mine, bruising your soft lips in a devouring kiss. Taking what I want. Rolling my hips back, I feel your tight, dry insides catch at me as I pull away a little. Making my cock jerk in hard twitches of pleasure. I ram back into you, my hand in your hair to hold you still while I rape your mouth. Groaning into your mouth with my pleasure as I start to ride you in quick, brutal thrusts, pounding my hips into yours, pounding you into the soft couch. My other hand squeezing and gripping the soft swell of your breast. Your scent, your muffled cries, all of it makes me violently hard inside you. I have to have all of you. I fuck you in cruel thrusts, my muscled body sweaty on top of you.

//Ravish
Old 03-26-2009, 08:36 PM   #10
pain=pleasure

When you pull away, it feels like you're taking my insides with you, but my cry is muffled under the savage lock your mouth has on mine. Soon you settle into the fast, brutal tempo of thrusts that leaves me wincing constantly and whimpering against your mouth with every violent thrust. The pain all blends into one hot blur running from the insides of my thighs to a spot that I didn't even know I had inside of me. I can't turn my head away to avoid your probing mouth as you have my hair held in your stone-like grip, so I just lie there under you, letting my soft lips be vandalized by your rough kisses. My body gives an involuntary shudder as you grip my breast, but I don't try to fight you off anymore. Your hard thrusts make me arch up into you, making your sweat mix with mine and my breasts press against your chest.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:43 PM   #11
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Enjoying the hot taste of your mouth and the soft whimpers you make, I pound and pump my hard cock into you, grinding my hips, feeling each soft leap of your body under me, your breasts so soft against my chest. I care only for my own release, I use you as I would use a sex doll, fucking you in savage, passionate thrusts. My hand explores your body roughly, laying ownership to the warm rise of your breasts, the swell of your buttocks. Breaking the kiss, I pull your head back sharply by your hair and bruise your soft throat and breasts with kisses. A little warm blood on your loins from your broken virginity. The squeezing heat of this tight little virgin under me as I roll and pound into her...oh fuck yeah... This is what I've wanted all evening. I groan as I take you. A bitch for my pleasure.

//Ravish

Last edited by RavishAGirl; 03-26-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:48 PM   #12
pain=pleasure

I feel utterly owned as you maneouver me as you want to, touching all of the parts that I had considered private before this. I wince again and groan as you pull my head back roughly so that you can attack my throat and chest with your mouth now. I continue to jerk according to your thrusts as you use me for your own desires. Heat is everywhere. You give it off in waves as you continue to work in and out of me, I'm sweating and the feeling of your hot mouth against me only adds to the sensation of being smothered.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:55 PM   #13
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Little whore, I groan. Sweating and panting against you, my body crushing you down against the couch as I thrust, and thrust, and THRUST, pounding every hard, swollen inch of my meat into your tight little body. Biting at your nipples. Grunting like an animal as I can feel your tight inner walls catch and drag against me, soft velvet. Your helpless, soft body under me, held under my weight, a soft, trembling little sex animal to serve my lust and heat. Your tears.

A wild groan...

Pumping into you...

My hand runs over your soft buttock, jamming two fingers roughly inside the tight furnace of your ass, pulling your hips up against me. Fuck yeah, make me come, little whore...

//Ravish
Old 03-26-2009, 09:07 PM   #14
pain=pleasure

I barely even notice the insult, I'm too busy wondering when this will end. It's been so long since it started, or at least, it feels like an eternity to me, and now I feel raw and sore from your rough thrusts. My small whimpers have turned into agonized groans and deep shakey breaths. You bite at my nipples and I groan even louder, feeling the pattern on the couch being imprinted onto my back from the ammount of time I've spent on it with your weight pinning me down and your thrusts sending me harder into it. All of a sudden, I feel your groping touch turn into a probing on and you shove two of your fingers inside of my ass. I shriek and let you jerk me up against you, after that, I continue to shove my hips up against yours in an attempt to make you cum so that all of the intruding members would withdraw from me.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:10 PM   #15
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

I clap my hand over your lips tightly, smothering your cry. Grunting wildly as you move your hips against me, I take you, hammering you into the couch, my body sweating, my muscles rolling over you. I revel in the power of silencing you and savaging your body, squeezing pleasure from you as I would from a ripe fruit. My fingers pulling your hips into me, your ass so hot around them. My cock swelling inside you, your body almost painfully tight around me as I plunge deep, sinking my hardness into you.

I hiss near your ear, On birth control, my little slut?

//Ravish
Old 03-26-2009, 09:19 PM   #16
pain=pleasure

I feel you growing inside of me, stretching me even more and making the pain that much greater. Unfortunately, instead of calming you down, my hip movements only spurred you on and you moved in and out of me at an even greater pace. You hand silenced me me and became a living doll, being utterly used and dehumanized for someone else's pleasure. When you question was asked, I shook my head wildly.

"Nnn!! Dnnt !!!" The muffled cries were hard to hear and even harder to understand, and I was unsure if you even cared.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:26 PM   #17
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

The sound of your protests pushes me over the edge... With a wild guttural roar in your ear, Oh fuck, oh fuck yeah, I'm going to cum in you, whore, I ride you brutally for a long moment, my hand tight over your mouth, listening to your whimpers. The head of my cock begins to pulse inside you.

//Ravish
Old 03-26-2009, 09:32 PM   #18
pain=pleasure

I continue to shake my head and whimper, thoughts of pregnancy and STDs racing through my mind and bringing the tears again. The pain grew even worse as you keep going and going and finally I didn't care what you did inside of me as long as it stoppped. I was shaking and groaning, and whimpering loudly into your palm, the sounds quieted by your hot flesh.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:09 PM   #19
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Listening to the soft, desperate mewling noises you make into my palm, I gasp hot little bitch! and spasm inside you, savagely, my cock jerking and spilling hot, sticky seed into you as your body squeezes me. The whole world disappears into a white heat and I use you, I ride you until I am empty, grunting and sweating, my hips locked to yours.

At last I lay over you, breathless and hot, my hand pressed over your soft mouth, my cock deep inside you, still twitching faintly. My fingers pressed into your ass. You are filled with me. There is blood from your torn hymen on your soft thighs. I feel your soft, womanly body shaking with sobs under me, and I let a low groan.

//Ravish
Old 03-26-2009, 10:16 PM   #20
pain=pleasure

You curse at me again and then you jerk inside of me and all I can feel is you spilling yourself inside of me. A frantic, desperate pace is made with your thrusts and you fuck me hard, still spurting the thick, hot, liquid that's now acting as lubricant and soothing my raw walls. I sob relentlessly as you use me until you're spent and then lay ontop of me resting, while tears run down my cheeks and I wait for you to pull out, get off, or do something. Your cum starts to dribble out of me and mix with the blood that is smeared all across the insides of my thighs. Your body has me pinned, and I don't even try to struggle anymore.