Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-26-2009, 05:43 PM   #21
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

Since I had been discovered I had been feeling worse and worse and having a hard time getting motivated in the mornings to get ready. But I just had too much pride in myself to let it all go. I had gotten up early and take and long hot shower, taken my time shaving away all the body hair so that I was perfectly smooth. I had taken my time blowdrying my hair and doing my make-up. I looked at myself in the mirror before going in. There's not more better for your confidence than looking in the mirror and seeing that you looking amazing.

That only lasts so long though, as I hear your voice on the intercom calling for me to come to your office. I am sure I know what this means and I am of course not thrilled. The only solice I can take is that at least you won;t be pissed off with me, I'm not wearing any panties. And with the pants I am wearing today - you wouldn't even need me to take them off to know that. The door opens to your office and before I notice the man you notice me, and what definately looks like a little extra effort this morning. You're almost sad that you didn;t see me earlier - you might have set this up for another day and gotten a good round in with me instead of this.

You see the look in my eyes as you tell me to suck him off. He sits back confidently in his chair and undoes his belt, button and fly. I guess he wants my energy to go into pleasing him. The smug look in both your faces. You can see that I am right on the edge of storming out of the office. I might be able to give into this for you to save myself but I am not a fucking hooker. You reach into your desk and pull out an identicle one to the one that I had burned the other night and you've got me.

With a deep sigh and a huff I lock the door to your office and come to a stop between the man's knees. He looks up at my and motions for me to get down on my knees as he pulls his cock out, already rock hard. I guess he knew what he was getting and exactly who he was getting it from. I get down on my knees and take a quick glance over at you, my eyes filled with rage and hatred to you. I think to myself that if I just do what I have to do, put in a little effort hear then the guy will be happy with what he gets, if i seem like I want to do it he might let me go at my pace.

I look back to him, looking up to him flashing him a sexy little smile. I bite my lower lip softly, the show has begun. "Can you hold my hair back Mister, I do have to go back out on the floor when you are finished?" My hands slide into my hair pulling it into a loose ponytail. He raises his eyebrows, looking a little surprised and then gently takes my hands place with his. I lean forward and wrap my pink lips firmly around his cock sliding it down till I feel his cock head tickle the back of my throat the then rise back up and letting out what sounds like a deep sensual moan.
That's the way I come through...

Tight jeans, perky C's - making you go...
All the people on the street know...
Iced out, lit up - make the kids go...
All the people in the club know...

Just a rich skank, filled up like a sperm bank...
Grab my hair and fuck me 'till I pass out...
stupid_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 02:47 PM   #22
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You stare at me, pure hate in your eyes; hate me as much as you want, you're still going to end up with a cunt full with my cum. I watch you as to you start to suck him off, taking his dick as far into your mouth as you can. He starts to moan, then groan as you continue to blow him. I watch with rapt attention as he cums in your mouth. He tells you to swallow the cum, which you do. As you still kneel in front of his deflating cock, he assures me that he will be certain to shop at the store again, given that we have shown such exemplary customer service. I tell that if he or his friends ever have any trouble with you again to tell me so that she can make it up to them properly.

As he leaves the room you stand up and begin to fix your hair. I walk up behind you, unzip your pants and pull them down. At least you've learned how to listen, I think as I run my fingers over your pussy. “Did you think I was just going to let you get away with just sucking off some random guy? No you're going to have to earn the right to keep my cock out of your ass.” You stand there, hating me but resigned to the fact that you'll have to do whatever I tell you. I pick up on of the chairs in front of my desk and move it in front of the door. I sit down behind my desk, “I want to entertain me, sit down on that chair and fuck yourself. This time I want to see your cunt get wet. You've got 5 minutes to get nice and sopping wet, if your cunt is still dry by that time I'll ass rape you.” You reluctantly take your pants off and sit down in the chair, legs obscenely splayed. This should be interesting.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:03 PM   #23
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

You know that the only reason I willing go to the chair is to keep your cock out of my ass. I take my tight pants off and place them beside the chair that I sit on. I hook the legs over the arms of the chair and take one last look at you. I look down and close my eyes trying to forget you are there. It's not easy but I have to try if I am going to safe myself. My fingers slide down to my clit with the same desperation that was there the other night when you layed down a simlar threat in my bedroom. My fingers circling around my clit and I am soon getting wet, I am even enjoying it just a little as I let out several soft moans.

You check your watch to see how much time I have left, it has been 5 minutes but you are enjoying the show and decide to let me keep going for a little. I slip my finger inside my slit and let out another moan. You smile and enjoy the sight of my tight smooth lips accepting my fingers. You check you watch again a few minutes later and with a rock hard cock decide that you have waited long enough to have your fun.

You silently make your way across the room allowing me to stay in my own little world. You stop between my thighs and look down on me. As if I can feel you I stop suddenly and look up at you. A shamed look in my eyes. "Well slut, are you wet?" I slowly slide my finger out of my twat and you can see the glistening of my juices on it. You look a little closer and see the same glistening on my pussy lips with a little trickle to my ass, a small stain of my juices on the fabric of the chair.

Old 03-02-2009, 01:57 PM   #24
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That smell, o that smell. I love the smell of a bitch in heat. The smell of a wet, sloppy cunt that needs to be fucked, the smell of a cunt that has only one purpose—to be filled with cock. I pull you out of the chair and press you face first against the wall. I release my cock from its confines and quickly penetrate you, easily entering your aroused and drenched cunt. I pull your head to the side as I begin to lick your neck as I fuck you with slow, long strokes: in and out in and out. I bring one hand to one of tits and roll you nipples between my fingers. With my other hand I continue the job you started on the chair—fingers circling, massaging you clit. This time it isn't enough for me to rape you, for me to force you take my seed. This time I want you to cum on cock, to orgasm on the very thing that has raped you time and time again. I continue to play with you clit as I pick up my pace, you start to moan; you're clearly enjoying this.

I fuck you even harder. The room fills with the sound of my hips and balls slapping your body. The thick smell of your cunt, of female arousal continues to rise and overpower my senses. Your moans become cries as the humiliation that I have put you though becomes pleasure. I whisper in your ear, “I just made you suck off some random guy, and now you're about to cum on my dick? Do it, cum on my cock. Show me how much of a slut you are; make yourself my bitch.” By now you have started to fuck me back, unable to contain your need for release, your need to cum. It won't be long now, will it?
Old 03-02-2009, 03:00 PM   #25
stupid_girl

My face pinned to the wall, the slick line on my neck from where your tongue slid across my soft flesh. My back arched and my ass pushed out. My juices that had been wetting the chair I was on now drip from between my stretched lips and your cock and wet my thighs. The position I am in forces your cock to push over my g-spot with ever penetrating thrust. There is nothing I can do, nothing I can do to stop what I know is coming and I know you are loving every second of this. Your thrusts get deeper and a little faster, I can tell you can't control yourself. It's obvious you are going to get off on making me cum.

The look on my face, the look in my eyes is sign enough without me even answering your question. I have no intention of telling you that you are right, that are going to make me cum. I am going to try to hold out, until you cum and not give you the satisfaction. But, with every thrust you push me closer and and closer to point of no return. You push me closer and closer to a point where I feel almost a desperation to cum. I haven't cum since I was discovered by you attributing sex to something horrible so this was bound to overwhelm me at some point.

The point was now, my cunt walls tightneing gradually around your cock increasing my arousal even more as your fingers worked on my clit. My twat getting slicker, your cock passing in and out with more and more ease, even as it begins to spasm wildly. My eyes open wide while my mouth is left gaping wide open as I pant heavily. The image completing my 'bitch in heat' image. You grip my tit a little tighter and I explode around your cock. The spasm clenching down so tight around your cock. My juices push past your cock, coating my lips and thighs. You thrust more, harder now and you finish. You cock pulsing inside me as you empty your balls inside me yet again.

Old 03-02-2009, 03:23 PM   #26
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

Too much, too much, I think to myself as I feel you start to spasm around my cock. I let out a long, satisfied groan as I empty myself inside you. I fall onto you, pinning you against the wall. I pant as I recover from my orgasm as my deflating cock slips out of your well lubricated hole. I place my hand on the wall to steady myself as you drop to your knees, weak form the debilitating orgasm that has wracked your body. I run my cock over your lips, you begin to suckle at the cock without a word from me, cleaning the juices off of it—at least you're learning. It won't be long now. It won't be long until you truly are my bitch. When you finish cleaning me, I pull you off the floor and pin you to the wall by your shoulders. One of my hands moves to your dripping, leaking cunt. I coat my fingers inside you and make you clean them off—you love it, don't you? “You love when I treat you like a slut don't you,” I say as I stare into your eyes.. “Get dressed, you have work to do. You've saved your ass, for today at least. I'll visit you tonight. Don't worry, I won't fuck you, at least not unless you can't live without my cock anymore. No, to save your anal cherry you're going to help me rape your roommate.” I close my eyes and grin, looking for your reaction. Will you sell out your roommate? Will you let me rape her to save yourself?
Old 03-02-2009, 07:38 PM   #27
stupid_girl

I can see you looking at me waiting for me reaction. I obviously know that and for the first time I manage to deny you a little bit of pleasure. I already know what I am going to do but I am not abou to let you know. I just move over to the chair and grab my pants, stepping into them and pulling them up. I have been gone from the floor for so long that I don't even go to the bathroom before going back to the floor. I manage to wipe the little bit of cum that was on my face, luckily I noticed it before reaching the floor.

I get to the floor and do what i have to do. I do well and I don't upset any customers now knowing what the consequences will be. I leave work a little late and I have to go straight to school. I have a shirt to change into and I do so before I leave I go straight to classes. I see to keep getting looks from everyone the whole day, it's like they all know what I am doing, what I have become. I get on the bus for my ride home since my car is in the shop for a few days. I sit at the back and there is a guy across from me just staring. Finally I get a little frustrated and I have to ask what it is he is staring at. He looks me in the eyes and then looks down at my twat, "Looks like you've been busy." I squint, confused and look down. All the cum you dumped iside my cunt has leaked out of me and left the crotch of my pants stained in your cum. My face turns bright red as I blush and I get off the bus at the next stop. I decide it is best to walk home.

Old 03-03-2009, 01:53 PM   #28
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

I drive to your house after I know you've gotten back from your classes. You refused to tell what you're going to do. Whatever you chose it's a win-win situation for me—an unwilling cunt to rape, or your unwilling ass to rape. I open the door with the key you gave me—I'll have to pay you a visit one of these nights. I walk in the door and smile at your roommate as she looks at me. I climb the stairs and open the door to your room. You're sitting on your bed, naked, drying your hair with a towel. A laugh to myself; I do like the thought of forcing you to keep my cum inside you for so long. You turn around and continue to dry your hair, unconcerned as I stare at your body. You put your towel down and stand up to retrieve some clothes to wear. As you bend over to look inside a drawer I move behind you. I place a hand between your legs and push a finger inside you. To bad, I think as I pull it out; you've cleaned yourself out—I like the thought of you walking around with my seed inside you. Instead of moving my hand away, I slide it further back, toward your asshole. I move my fingers in a circle around your clenched hole. I press on it lightly. You jump as little as you feel the sensation, “Just think of how it feel when I put my whole cock inside it. I'll have you screaming so loud the whole neighborhood will know how much of a whore you are. That is unless you want to sell your friend out to save your tight little ass? What will it be?” I ask as I move away from you, basking in the view of your glorious, naked body.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:22 PM   #29
stupid_girl

I had just pulled the drawer open when you slid your hand into my slit looking for the reminance of your cum. I stand up striaght, your fingers still inside me listening to you talk as you call me a whore and lay down my options again. I look back over my shoulder, Do you even me to get dressed or would you rather me stay naked" I say with a hiss in my voice. "Or maybe you want to pick my clothes for me?" the same attitude buried in the tone of my voice. I give you a moment to respond but no words come out, I guess you were a little taken back. "It doesn't matter what you call me - I am NOT a whore. You might treat me like one but I know what I am and it isn't a whore!" You can clearly tell that you offended me and the only reason you care is because you find it arousing that being called names has this affect on my.

I step forward pulling your hand out of me as I walk away from my dresser and rather than tell me to get beck over to you wait and see what it is I am doing. I walk over to my hamper and reach in to it. "Is this what you wanted?" I toss my pants across the room where they land at you feet. Conveniently splayed open so you can see the large cum stain in the crotch. "I didn't notice that until the bus ride home from school, when someone pointed it out me!" You look at me and see humiliation in my eyes - pure humiliation. "And as for my roommate, my firend I will not give her to you - I will NOT sell her out!"

Old 03-05-2009, 05:21 PM   #30
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

Good, you still have some fight left in you. I throw your cum-soaked pants on the floor as I walk toward you. I place my left hand on your cheek as I slap you with my right hand—bitches don't talk back. I pick you up and throw you on your bed. You land on your back. I flip you over and pull your hips up—I warned you, and now I'm going to take you ass. I spread your ass cheeks as far apart as they will go. I've been waiting to fuck your ass for so long—I'm going to make it hurt. I start to move my index finger around the clenched opening, then I begin to force my finger into your asshole. “So you're not a whore? Strange, you sucked a stranger off today, you walked around all day with your cunt full of cum and you went around all day without panties, yet you think you're not a whore?” I know that's going to make you angry—I want you to be angry, I want you to hate me. You see, you can hate me all you want but it won't stop me from making you bleed.

You don't make it easy, but I begin to penetrate your ass with my finger. Keep up like that and you won't be able to sit for a week I think to myself. I pull my finger out as I hear you sigh in relief—if you thought was bad, wait a few seconds. I wrap an arm around your stomach as I line my cock up with your woefully unprepared asshole. I lunge forward and brutally force my cock into your ass. You try to move forward, try to stop me from entering, but I hold you in place with my arm. You try to prevent yourself from screaming—I can't let you do that. I thrust my hips forward as I pull you back, impaling your ass on the entire length of my cock. You scream in agony as I fuck your ass. I let go of your waist and grab your hair, pulling your head back. You continue to cry out in pain as tears form in your eyes. I quicken my pace, the sound of our flesh slapping together fills the room and mostly likely the house—I know your roommate can hear it.

The combination of the incredible tightness and the sadistic pleasure drive me over the edge—I fill you ass with my cum. I quickly pull my dick out of your ass—one last bit of pain that I can put you through. I pull out my camera and take a picture of your gapping, abused asshole—I'll want to remember my handiwork for later. “You've got a nice ass slut. Though you didn't give me your roommate tonight, rest assured, you will end up helping me rape her.” I get off your bed and get dressed. I open the door and look back at you, you haven't moved since I finished raping you. You're probably in shock from the pain. “Sweet dreams,” I say as I leave your room. Your roommate stares at me as I leave your house—stare at me all you want, you're going to get worse.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:27 PM   #31
stupid_girl

Even after you pulled out of my now cum filled ass the pain was so intense that I really didn't even know that you had pulled a camera out and taken a picture of me. I remained face down on my bed, my face buried now between two pillows that were absorbing my tears. My tits pressed to the matress aswell and my back arch to my ass which was still in the air with my legs spread slightly. I continued to sob into the pillow for waht seemed like forever. I knew that giving up my ass would be painfull but I couldn't give Tatjana up to you and sadisitc madness.

You take one last look at me before closing the door and observing the tall, thin blonde Tatjana before leaving. Even with the door closed she could hear me weeping. Not knowing the siuation she decided to go to her room where she had been intending on going anyways. I could feel the cum leaving from my ravaged ass and trickling down my cunt and thighs. I refused to look, I couldn't bare to see your seed leaking from me again today. I rolled out my exagerateed doggystyle position onto my side and curled into a ball, pulling the blankets over me. Without the pillows covering my face my weeping was much louder and Tatty couldn't ignore it anymore.

I heard a light knock at the door before it was gently eased open. I could see her looking at me, looked disgusted at first that the two times she had seen this guy she had to listen to us. She thought I was just being an inconsiderate bitch. She onbviously didn't know what I had just saved her from. Her expression quickly changed to concern and she rushed over to the bed trying to console me and figure out what was wrong. "Tatty...I made a horrible mistake. And....and right now I am paying for it." I struggled to force the words through my lips. She begged me to go to the cops and tell them but I pleaded with her that I couldn't do that...because I would be in so much trouble myself. "Tatty, you can't stay here...it isn't save fou here..." I whispered andI could tell she knew exactly what I meant. She wasn't a dump blonde like everyone thought she was.

Finally she convinced me to take a shower. Embarrased I had asked her to leave the room as I was naked and I knew there would still be cum dripping from my abused hole. But when I couldn't get up she stayed to help me get to the bathroom. It was then she noticed something. "Katie...you're bleeding...a lot." I turn to look at the bed and alond with the cum was blood. I went to the shower and tried to get cleaned up but the bleeding hadn't stopped. You had litally torn my anus with your brutal, dry one thrust penetration and it would take three stitches to close the tear. I had to tell the Doctor that I was playing with a large toy and had slipped in the shower. One of the most humiliating experiences of my life to date.

When you got to work the next day you noticed that your answering maching was blinking and that there was a message waiting for you. "Ummm...Sir...it's Katie...I can't come in today. I just got back from the...hospital." The message ended just like that. I didn't tell you why I couldn't come in, and you knew you had damaged me but didn't know to what extent.

Old 03-07-2009, 05:02 AM   #32
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

In the hospital? Good, teaches you right for acting like a bitch. You should have never protected your friends. I wonder how you explained the situation to the doctor, must have been humiliating. The day goes by slowly—the day isn't nearly as fun without the midday lay. As I leave work I decide to pay you a visit tonight, later, when you're asleep. Your ass may be to damaged to fuck, but your pussy will do just fine. I stop by a store on the way home from work to pick up something for you—trust me, you'll love it.

I arrive at your house around one in the morning—I'm certain your asleep by now. I quietly open your door and sneak into your bedroom. My black clothes and black ski-mask obscure me in the darkness. I put my bag down on the floor and stand at the foot of your bed. You lie asleep in your bed, curled in a little ball. I take my pants off and move to the side of the bed. As I get into your bed you begin to toss and turn—hopefully a nightmare about me. I get under the covers and slide closer to you. As my cock touches your thigh you wake up. I quickly put my hand over your mouth—no need to bring your roommate into this yet. I grab your panties and pull them down while I grind my cock into your leg. I feel you tense up, you wait for a moment of weakness to strike at me. I suppose I should tell you it's me, no need to suddenly find your knee in my crotch, “I couldn't let you go a day without cock, now could I?” I rub my hard cock up and down your slit—no wetness at all. “I already made you bleed once, do you really want to tear up your other hole?” I bring my hand around to the front of your pussy and begin to push a finger inside you.

“You can make this easier on yourself if you just accept it. Just accept that I'm going to fuck you and take it like the whore you are.” I know you hate begin called a whore, but I love making you hate me. I love filling you with impotent hate. You're powerless and exactly where I want you. I move my hand down to your twat and begin to play with you. I mimic what I saw you do when you fucked yourself. At first you just lie there in silence, determined to not give me the satisfaction of making you wet. But slowly your body gives in, you get wetter and wetter and wetter. You cover your mouth with your hand to stifle the moans that I am forcing out of you. I continue to play with you clit as I force my fingers into your sopping cunt. You try to hold it back, try to deny the pleasure but you can't. You cum on hands. I withdraw my finger from my cunt and put them in your mouth, you suck your juices off of them without being told. I turn you around—I want to look into your eyes when you cum on my cock.

I quickly penetrate your sloppy cunt. Once more you have to cover your mouth as you groan and moan from the pleasure that I force out of you. At first you lie there and take it, but that doesn't last for long. You start to fuck me back, start to grind your hips into mine, start to push yourself deeper onto my cock. You cum, despite your best efforts your hand is no longer sufficient to hold back your screams. I continue to roughly fuck you. I grab your hand away from your mouth—I want your roommate to hear this, I want her to know how much of a whore the women she lives with is. You cum again, screaming at the top of your lungs as your cunt spasms around my cock. I can't hold on anymore and empty my balls inside you once again.

I pull out and you quickly move to clean me off—good to see that you're learning. As I get dressed I turn toward you, “So you're not a whore? Yesterday I tore up your ass so bad you had to go to the hospital; today you came twice on cock. You are a whore—you're my whore.” I pick up the bag I brought with me and remove the contents, “Do you know what this is? It's a remote controller vibrator. You're going to wear it to work tomorrow. I suggest you wear pants that don't show stains well—your crotch is going to soaked through by the end of the day.” I throw you vibrator on the bed and put the controller in my pocket. As I leave the room I see your roommate standing in the hallway—your cries of pleasure must have awakened her; she's probably jealous that I'm only fucking you. She looks at me in disgust, then looks toward your room with the same disdain as I leave your house.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:17 PM   #33
stupid_girl

You are right, she does look at you with disdain, she isn't looking into my room with the same feeling. She is concerned you have hurt me again. You think she is jealous, and you don't know what I have told her and what you can't see is what is on the other side of the door into her room. She waits to hear the door close and then goes downstairs to make sure that you have infact left. She watches through the window and watches you drive away. She then hurries to my room. Much like the night before I am curled up under my covers and tears stream down my face. But I am not damaged like I was the other night. I have known Tatty since well before I came to university and we have been very close for years. She convinces me again to go take a shower and I listen to her.

When I come back she is laying in my bed, still wearing her pajama pants and a tank and motions for me to get into bed. I get on the matress and she pulls me close letting me rest my head on her stomach. She strokes my hair comforting me, telling me it will be alright. She tries again to convince me that I should go to the police - what could I possibly have done that I could be in trouble to. All I can say is that she doesn't understand. She must have a little of an idea - she hasn't had to pay rent once since we moved in here together.

Continueing to stroke my hair she speaks "Katie, I am scared. I am scared for you and I am scared for myself. I found a new place to live and I am going there tomorrow morning. I won't be here when you come home from school. I really think you should come with me!" She can hear me start to sniffle as I know I can't go, it would only make things worse for me - it is going to make things bad enough that I have let you get away. I explain that it is best she leaves but that things will only be worse for me if I go with her. Not fully understanding why I have to make this choice she simply nods her head. We fall asleep in that very position, the first good nights sleep I have had since you discovered what I was doing.

I get out of bed without disturbing Tatjana, she looks so peacful, almost seems to be smiling.I get that damned toy you left me in place and pull up a tight pair of black denim jeans. It's the only thing I have that I am sure will keep the vibrator in and is the least likely to show a stain. I get into my car with my school bag for after work and I head in.

Old 03-08-2009, 10:18 AM   #34
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

I arrive at work and remain on the floor until you arrive for work, clutching the vibrator controller in my pocket. Good to see you took my advice—the black pants will hide your wetness from everyone but me for some time. I turn the dial on the controller and set the vibrator to a low level; I just want to make you uncomfortable for now. You just stare at me when I turn it on—your body shows no signs of what I have done. You start to help some customers, careful to not annoy any of them—after what I made you do last time you don't want to give me cause to let some rape you again. An hour later I turn up the power more. You shake a little as strong vibrations starts to take their toll. I continue to watch you from across the store—I know what's happening to you. I know that under your pants is a bare, hairless, drenched cunt just waiting to get fucked, begging to be filled with cock. As lunch approaches I turn the power up even higher. This time you can't hide what I'm doing to you. You nipples begin to poke through your shirt, the wetness in your crotch begins to soak through your pants. You begin to stand differently, trying to bring your legs as close together as possible, trying to prevent your juices from soaking your pants, trying to fight the feeling emanating from your aching twat.

I bring you up to my office for lunch. As we enter I put my hand between you thighs and touch your pants—your pussy has soaked the material of your pants. I unbutton and pull your pants down. Your pussy lips are red, engorged, begging to be fucked. As I move my thumb up and down your slit, the lewd sound of your lubricated sex fills the room. Your cunt, the inside of your thighs, all of them are covered in a sheen of your arousal. I turn the vibrator back to a lower level, “I have a meeting in a few minutes. Be a good little slut and get under my desk. You're going to suck me off during the meeting.” You walk toward the desk, hand at on crotch, holding the vibrator in. You kneel under the desk. I sit down in my chair as your hands unzip my pants and pull out my flaccid cock. I look down at you, “One more thing. If you want to cum you're going to have to ask me, you're going to have to beg. If you don't, I'll leave you hanging all day long.” You start to go down on me as the door opens.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:58 PM   #35
stupid_girl

My hand wraps around you soft cock as I hear the knock at the door. You beckon them in and from what I can tell it is a man and a women. I recognise the voices and know that they are sales reps from the area. Probably here to pitch some new line or product. I keep my keep my free hand clutched over my slit making sure that the vibrator stays in me. If it were to fall out it would make a thud on the floor obviously but and surely the vibrations would no longer be muffled. My other hand slowly strokes your cock as it begins to get harder and harder. I can feel the blood pulsing into it.

Once it is mostly hard I lean in and take it in my mouth, my osft, full lips wrapping tightly around it with what is becoming a familiar and pleasent embrace. You feel my tongue flicking over your head as I slowly press my mouth down. I know that I can not be too bigorous without making noise and shaking the chair so I keep a relaxed pace. Something I have not been allowed to do yet. My head twisting, allowing my tongue to swirl around your cock. You feel my swallow the excess saliva in my mouth, but I don't always get it all as some leaks past my lips and on to the your balls.

The meeting had definately gone on longer than I would have guessed it would and I have kept the slow pace the entire time. I can't imagine that you want me to make you cum during the meeting. Surely, that get you in a lot of trouble and it is best I am not the cuase of that. I can't hear a difference in your breathing or in your speach but I can feel what I know is cock getting closer to erupting. I slow down, prolonger the experience. It is a choice that will either garner bonus point for me or get me into more trouble.

The trouble of course with having to hold the vibrator in me now is that my hand is on my cunt the whore time. Every movement I make forces me to move my hand. Movements that I can't not notice as my clit has become ultra sensative. My hand is nearly as wet as my pussy is as my juices soak past the vibrator and practically drip from my engorged lips. I have to do everything I can not to moan out, and not to cum - which definately get us caught.

Old 03-10-2009, 06:46 PM   #36
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

Damn, can't they realize when I want them to leave? I'm about to explode in your mouth and I can't have these idiots here when I do that. They finally get up and let themselves out. As the door closes behind them I push your head down on cock, forcing it to the back if your throat. I let out a groan as I cum. It took a lot to not cum while they were in the office, but it was worth it—these meetings are so boring; a little head while they were here made the time pass so much faster. As I pull my cock out of your mouth you carefully stand up—you can;t let the vibrator slip out of your impossibly wet cunt. You have to be close to cumming now, I think to myself as I turn the vibrator off. You look at me, pleading with your eyes to let you cum. “All you have to do is beg me to let you cum,” you continue to look at me, fighting to convince yourself to beg.

“Please,” it's almost whisper as you look down at the floor, to ashamed to look at me. “You're going to have to do better then that.” “Please let me cum.” I reach out for to twat and squeeze your incredible sensitive clit. You fall to your knees as you moan during the mind-blowingly powerful orgasm. As the orgasm subsides, the vibrator slips from your well-lubricated cunt—I suppose the contractions in your cunt were too much to keep it in. I pick it up and hand it you, telling you to lick it clean. Without thinking you engulf the toy with your mouth, cleaning your juice off of it. You get up and start to put your pants on, preparing to go back on the floor. “You can't work today,” I say to you, “You smell like a bitch in heat; you smell like wet cunt. Go home. I'll be over tonight, go make me something nice to eat.” You try as best as you can to scowl at me—what, I can only make you fuck me? I can't make you cook for me? I'm a chauvinist pig, what the fuck else would you expect?

You put your pants on, careful to try to keep them as dry as possible. As you walk out of the room I put my pants on and put my feet up on my desk; this is going better than I planned, in a few weeks you'll call me master and let me fuck you however I want.

The rest of the day goes by slowly, I arrive at your house an hour after you get home from class. I open the door and hear you in the kitchen. Strange, I think, I don't see your roommate in the living room. I walk into the kitchen and ask you where she is. You explain that she has left because she was afraid of me, afraid of what I'm doing to you. You say that she has gone somewhere safe, somewhere I can't hurt her. You step away from me, trying to get out of my arms reach, probably thinking that the new will make me want to hit you. I only smile—this is better news than you can imagine.

I jump on top of you. The extra weight cause both of us to fall to the floor. I fall on top of you, pinning you to the ground. I grab hold of your head with both of hands, “You have no idea how fucked you are now, do you? People drop of school all the time, people flake out at work all the time. She was the only one who would care if you disappeared, she was the only one preventing this from happening. You gave me your ass to save her; she repays you by selling you out. Pleasant dreams Katie.” As I say the last works I slam the side of your head in the floor. You body goes limp as you slip out of consciousness.

A few weeks will now become a week—within a week you will be my slave. I tear your clothes off and toss you onto my shoulder and carry into the basement. I blindfold you with the remains of you clothes and tie you hands and feet together. I turn the lights off and leave the basement. I eat the food that you had made for me and call the assistant mangers at the store to tell them I won't be in tomorrow. I go up to you room and go to sleep in your bed—tomorrow is going to be a very nice day.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:57 AM   #37
stupid_girl

I let out a loud moan as a horrible pain shoots through my head, probably the worst headache I have ever had in my life. In my daze I forget exactly where I am and what is going on. Some things come to me faster than other, I know my wrists and ankles are bound, but I don't know with what, I can't even really figure out where I am. I know I am blindfolded and I know you must have done it to me. My body shivers intenstensly as I lay on the cold concrete of the unfinished basement floor. I have no idea what time it is, or even if it day or night and I have no idea how long I have been down here. I remember now why I am down here, what sparked it, Tatjana leaving for her safety. I know I am fucked...but I don't hold it against her.

I squirn around trying to at least figure out where in the room I am. You had toss me down here with the lights of and hadn't really had a chance to take a look around. I couldn't know that when you come down here you are just going to think that you have the best luck...ever. A cold onfinished basement with the concrete foundation walls still exposed, the half windows would be easily covered. There wasn't much down here either, the furnace and water tank were in one back corner and in a corner near the stairs was a bunch of boxes. The wooden floor juoists from the floor above were still expossed and located right in the middle of the room - a 3" steel column, it was here where I sat up, my back leaning on the pole. Little did I know, my house provided a perfect little dungeon for you to play with me in.

I could hear you coming down the stairs to the main floor, listening to the footsteps over my head as you went into the kitchen and stayed for a bit. Nice of you to help yourself to my food. The only relieve I could imagine would be when you went to work. At least then I could try to do something to get out of this predicament. I made the decision though that if I got away from you again, if I got of this basemnt and allowed to move as I pleased - I would go to the police and take my punishment, like I should have done in the first place.

I hear your footsteps again and let out a sigh I has it seems you are walking tot he door to leave, foolishly forgetting that the door to the basement is right near the front entrance. I hear the door creak a little as it open and then the creaking of the steps as you walked down. Turns out the I was facing the back of the room now with my back to you as you walked down. My chin begin to quiver as I knew that down here there was nothing I would be able to do to make anything easier than you want me to have it.

Old 03-14-2009, 02:34 PM   #38
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

I wake in your bed and frown, fucking morning wood, then I smile as I remember where I am. I'm in your bed,with you tied up in the basement, I don't have to jack off to get rid of my hard-on—I can rape you instead. I gather a few things before I head down to the basement—a few curtains to keep any prying eyes out of my business, a few to your toys to keep you entertained while I'm gone and more rope. I stop in your kitchen and take a glass of water with me as I enter the basement. You're not where I left you—you've fought against the binds, tried to escape. I guess I should have expected that; not that it matters. I hang the curtains over the windows and stand next to you.

“You're thirsty, aren't you? I've got some water here, open your mouth and I'll pour it in.” I place the glass on the floor and put my cock in my hand, stroking it until its hard—you open your mouth. I quickly shove my cock into your open mouth and begin to pump my hips, fucking your face. You don't struggle, instead you simply sit there and take it, tears wetting the makeshift blindfold. I reach down and begin to play with your tits, rubbing your nipples between my fingers until the harden. I hit the back of your throat with my cock a few more times and cum—you're getting much better at accepting the face fucking. As I pull my cock out, you clean if off with your tongue. “Did you think you were going to get any water without earning it?” I say I pour the water into your mouth. “You're going to have to earn everything I give you. Don't try to escape again, the only way you're leaving this basement is as my slave.”

I pick up one of the vibrators that I brought down with me. I run it up and down your slit and then push it in. You grunt in pain from the unexpected intrusion, “I've got to make sure your nice and ready when I decide to give you the honor of being fucked by me,the honor of getting filled with my jizz,” I say as I push the dildo further into your cunt and turn in on to a low power. I pick up some of the rope from the floor and begin to loop it between your legs and stomach, pulling it tightly into your slit, spreading your lips and holding the vibrator deep inside you. “I hope you like the rough feel of the rope. I've got a few things that I need to bring from home, I'll see you again soon.” You remain silent. I recheck the ropes that are tied around your arms and legs last night—I didn't tie them very well. I tighten them and make sure they won't come undone—I doubt you'll be able to move around this time, but even if you do, all you'll accomplish is moving the rope dipping into your twat up and down your abused pussy. All you'll do is fuck yourself.

I climb the stairs and turn off the lights. As I leave your house I think of all the things I need to get: more rope, a whip, a proper blindfold, butt-plug and ballgag, to name a few. I leave your house and quickly get in my car, careful to not draw the attention of your neighbors—the last thing I need are some nosy idiots ruining my fun. I decide that I should also change the locks on the door to the house, just in case that bitch attempts to come back and spoil my fun. O well, there's always so much to do.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:37 PM   #39
stupid_girl

The only reason I really know that the lights have been turned off is because I can hear the click of the switch turned off. I know I am darkness now and then I am virtualy helpless. I have no way of knowing whether you are going to work or even when you will be back. I don't know how much time I have to work. I can herar you moving around upstairs, I guess gathering some of your things before leaving. I hear the door close and know that you have left. I wait a little before doing anything, wanting to be sure that you wouldn't walk back in at all.

I waited for what felt like half an hour, the buzz of the vibrator tied deep inside me keeping my cunt completely soaked. I take a few deep breaths before opening my mouth and screaming at the top of my lungs. I scream for help as loud as I can for as long as I can. I scream for so long and loud that I actually begin the feel skin from hard I am screaming. I have to stop screaming, not from the sick feeling but my voice fading. I stop try to scream and my voice cracks and squeeks. I then try to simple speak and barely any sound. I wait to see if there is any help coming my way.

Plan A hasn't work so I have to take a more agressive road. I couldn't believe that you hadn't tied me to the column, or in a way that would totally prevent me from being able to move, probably the first act of carelessness you have displayed yet. It is a wild struggle but I manage to egt to my feet, and with every movement the ropes pulling at my twat, constantly changing the positioning of the vibrator. In my standing position the ropes are tighter and the vibrations intensified. I have to hop to where the stairs and then have to hop up each step. I get to the top and turn around to open the door. I get out into the hallway on the main floor and keep hopping towrds where the door is. I know that if I can get out the front door, I live on a pretty busy street, it will be humiliating but I will be able to get some help. I know I only have about 10 feet to go before I get to the door and the constantly changing positions finally take their toll on me.

I drop to my knees, the juice now having soaked the ropes. My pussy walls starting to spasm so instenly that I can't even hold myself up. I double over laying on the floor convulsing as the orgasn tears through my body. A long intense orgasm that was building over however long. My mouth gapes open as I breath heavily, moans and screams would be escaping had I not lost my voice. Just then I hear the door open. I know the footsteps and I know that it isn't Tatjana. It's you.

Old 03-17-2009, 11:06 AM   #40
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

I walk through the door and see you lying there, in the throws of a massive orgasm. I quickly close the door behind me, careful to not slam it, drop my bag and throw you over my shoulder. As I carry you down to the basement once more, I chastise you, “I told you not to move. I'm going to have to punish you for this—you're not going to like the punishment.” This time I tie you to the metal pole in the basement, it's less comfortable, but you abused the privileged last time, I can't take another chance. I go back upstairs and change the locks on the doors—that meddling bitch friend of yours will have a harder time getting in now.

I bring a chair with me come down the stairs about an hour later, the amount of fluid on your legs indicates that you have cum again—probably harder than the first time. I untie you from the post and let you collapse on the floor—a mess of sweat reeking of wet cunt. I remove the rope from around your waist and take the vibrator out of your cunt. A low, throaty groan escapes your mouth as I remove the toy—I guess you must have screamed a lot when I was away. As you groan I force the ballgag into your mouth and fasten it shut—you won't be screaming any more. I sit down in the chair and bend you over my lap. You quickly realize what I'm about to do. I stare down at your soft, supple ass as I begin to spank you. “Since you can't obey simple instructions, I'll punish you as I would a child.” I finish the last word with a smack that resounds around the room. For the next ten minutes I continue to abuse your ass cheeks until each is bright red.

As my hand slides off you ass for last time I bring around between your legs, feeling the wetness on your thighs. I move my fingers into your cunt—I think you're wetter than you were before I started spanking you, maybe you like pain, I think to myself. I open my bag again and pull out some lube. I pull your red cheeks apart and pour some on your asshole. The moment that liquid hits your hole, you start to thrash about, trying to stop me from taking your ass again. I pick you up and tie you to the post again—at least this way you won't be able to stop the punishment. I spread the lube around your small asshole—this time you're going to like taking it up the ass. Once I am satisfied that you're slick enough, I add some lube to my cock and press it against your hole. “If you don't want this to end up like last time, you're going to relax and take it,” I whisper the words into your ear. I feel your ass open and the resistance fade as I force myself deeper into your ass. I bring a hand around to play with your clit as I start to fuck your ass.

Unlike when I took your anal cherry, this time the lubrication makes the penetration much easier. As I go balls deep into your ass I pick up my assault on your extremely sensitive clit. Then, you begin to fuck me back, begin to push back on my cock as I slam into your ass. Soon after that, I fell your ass clench around my cock, as your fall onto the pole. “That's a good little slut,” I say as I pat your head, “Cumming when you're being fucked in the ass.” Soon after I cum, filling your asshole with my cum. I gently extricate myself and replace my cock with the butt-plug that I brought with me—I want you to be ready to take it up the ass at any time. I bring my cock to your lips as you quickly engulf my cock with you tongue, not seeming to care that it had just been fucking your ass.

I pickup the vibrator and put in it back inside you, retying the ropes that hold it in place. I untie you from the post as you fall to your knees, “I'm going to go make lunch. If you don't move I'll give you something to eat, if you do move I'll have to punish you again.” I stand up and leave the basement. I wonder to myself as I begin to make lunch—how close are you to breaking?