Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-30-2009, 10:07 AM   #1
soulless

soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to soulless
Default Gambling Trophy (soulless and stupid_girl)

You won't even look at me as the Mercedez Benz glides silently out of the parking lot. I glance at my watch, we'll be home by eleven, earlier if I put my foot down. I catch a glimpse of your cleavage in the low cut dress and look down at your silky smooth legs. I feel my cock stirring in my pants.

I wonder what you are feeling right now, angry, resentful, nervous? Probably all three. What can it be like to watch your own husband even one as shitty as Blake bet away everything in his wallet, hundreds of thousands more, the car, your jewelry and then you, his own wife!

It was too much of a temptation for him. The chance to win everything back by offering you for the night as a wager. He really thought his luck would change.

I wonder who you hate more right now, him for putting you in this position or me because you must know what things I am going to make you do tonight?
soulless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:16 PM   #2
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

I am staring out the passenger window and I don't need to be able to see you to know you are looking at me, I can feel it. I am close to tears but I do everthing I can to hold them back. I am pissed at you and scared as hell not knowing what kind of person you are certainly not a whore, but I am more upset with Blake. I glance back catching your eyes in my legs, and I inch my dress down as far as it will go. That isn't saying a lot because of course I listened to Blake and wore the outfit he wanted, a short black dress that would expose my ass if I wasn't careful bending over. Low in the front with a strapless bra and lower in the back, just above my waist doing everything it can to conceal the skimpy little black g-string that was also chosen for me. The look you get of my legs isn't as good as it good be as the are covered with a piar of lace-topped black thigh-high stockings. The shoes of course also sexy - a pair of 5 inch stillettoes. The topper on the outfit was a white gold necklace but of course thanks to that Asshole I don't have that anymore. And now that I am in this situation I can't help but feel like I was back-up plan.

I shyly look at you, "So like...is this for real?" I know that now that I am here I have to go through with this as my purse was taken and you and the group of men you were with know where we live. If I don't we will be in a world of trouble. You look at me with a sly little smile. "Oh we won't do anything you don't want to do sweetheart...I promise." You squint for a moment and then return your focus to the road and I feel the cars speed increase gradually.
stupid_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:05 AM   #3
soulless

soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Silence descends on the inside of the car and you look away clearly not convinced by what I said which is rather astute of you.

"Yes!" I state firmly but softly as we pull out onto the expressway.

"Yes, what?" you ask nervously.

"Yes, this is for real! Yes I'm going to fuck you and yes at times it will probably hurt!" I glance over at you. "You're a small woman!"

When I can see I have your attention, I continue calmly and softly.

"Right now you are probably still holding out some hope that I'll take pity on you, give you a chance. Forget it. When we get home, you are going to show me your tits and your cunt, get on your knees and give me head and then I'm going to fuck you and come inside you. You will do anything I ask, immediately and without question. Do you understand?"

I look across and see you staring blankly at me.

"Now," I continue, "Spread your fucking legs and pull that skirt up, so I can see what's between them!"
Old 02-02-2009, 06:03 PM   #4
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

It is at the moment I know that my relationship with Blake is over. He litterally bet me away, treated me like property and bet me away. And the worst part of all is that he will be sitting at home having dinner or something and I will be the suffering and giving into the whim and desire of someone is not going to give a shit whether it is pleasureable or painful, not going to care what my boundaries are - which must certainly be nearly everthing you have planned for me. And now, knowing that you are totally serious I know I have little choice but to go along with your desires or there will be some serious consequences.

With that in mind I flex my legs enough to lift my ass out of the seat and inch the dress up until it around my waist expossing my g-string and the lace top of the stockings. I relax my legs and let my knees fall apart as I have been told to do. I place my hands on my thighs and then lift them just as quickly as I put them down. You can tell that I don't know what to do with my hands. I cross them again over my chest. You can see my chest rising and falling at an increasing pace and you know that my heart rate is increasing with the level of fear and nervousness I must be feeling.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:35 AM   #5
soulless

My cock swells painfully in the restriction of my pants and with a grunt of approval I look over as you lift your hands, exposing the long slim stockinged thighs. The panties are drawn tight over your crotch and you are clearly petrified which only arouses me more.

Sliding the gear shift to "D" I take my hand off the lever and place it on your knee. You flinch but keep your legs spread wide. Slowly, my cock still twitching in my crotch I trace a line up the long soft expanse of silk clad thigh until I reach the lacy stocking top and feel the equally silky smooth skin. I keep tracing upwards as you flinch again sliding my fingers into the leg of your G-String pushing through the soft hair until I find the unmistakable moist folds of skin at the entrance of your vagina.

You are wet. It's probably involuntary, after all you are young, healthy and sexually active ... well, I presume so anyway, Blake would have to be a fucking retard not to be fucking you! Even so it is ironic that a lot of pretty girls like you, the property of rich jealous men get displayed during the day to business associates like a Rolex or a Ferrari, the trophies of success and then locked away at night far from the reaches of other men whilst their husbands entertain clients drinking to the early hours and fucking complimentary whores. Strange to think that a woman as beautiful as you probably isn't getting any!

You tense up, back arching slightly as a slide a finger into you.

"How long since he last fucked you?" I ask.

Last edited by soulless; 02-03-2009 at 04:38 AM.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:36 AM   #6
stupid_girl

I keep my eyes glued on the road trying my best to pretend I am somewhere else as I feel your hand land on my thigh. The car weaving through the streets as it creeps up my leg. You can feel my nervousness as you touch me, able to feel the soft trembling in my body as your fingers slip behind the shear fabric. Sure you can't tell but I took a little extra time this evening thinking it might be a nice little surprise for Blake when we got home - a cute pattern in the hair trimmed and shaved for what was suppossed to be his pleasure. A pattern you will not be able to miss when you get me back to your place.

Your finger slips in easily, not because I am loose, but because I have been unable to control my twat. I don't feel like a sloppy mess but I do certainly feel as though I am ready to go. My body reacts to it and it almost looks like I enjoyed it. I look at you as you ask me when the last time Blake fucked me was.

I close my eyes ashamed to have to discuss this with a total stranger who not only won me in a bet but has his finger inside me. "It was...three weeks ago." The car is quite eccept for road noice until you inform me that you want more details. "I was home alone. Sleeping naked in bed. He was out gambling of course and drinking heavily. When he got home he didn't even take his pants off. He unzipped spread my legs while I was still asleep and forced himself into me. I woke up and realized what was going on but and I was pissed but it had been nearly a month since we had had sex so I wasn't going to stop him. Within five minutes he had cum in me and passed out fully clothed beside me leaving me to go clean myself off - unfullfilled."
Old 02-04-2009, 03:27 AM   #7
soulless

My cock is building a tent in my pants and I realize at this point we aren't going to make it home. Pulling my fingers from your moist pussy I reach up and grab your wrist, your arms still held over your chest. Pulling your arm across I pull your hand palm down onto my crotch letting you feel the length and girth of the stiffening erection.

As you feel the size of the erection you turn and stare in shock and disbelief stroking it tenderly as if half afraid it will bite you.

With a grunt I slide my hand inside the low cut dress groping your firm full breasts. You cry out as I squeeze hard, the voice high and feminine and my erection stiffens more. Consumed with lust I shove my hand back down between your thighs, pushing into the panties and forcing two fingers roughly back inside you.

I look across, see the look of frightened anticipation in your eyes as you look at me squirming on my fingers before your eyes are drawn back to the swelling of my groin. Slowly you lean over and begin to stroke me with both hands.

You look up again not sure what to do and your lips part as if you are about to say something.

"What do you want?" you ask timidly.

Pulling my sopping fingers out of you again, I grab a thick handful of your hair pushing your head roughly down into my crotch.

"A woman like you should know your mouth is only good for one thing, so just shut up and get on with it!"

Last edited by soulless; 02-04-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:38 PM   #8
stupid_girl

Before I can respond to you telling me I should know what I am to do you have my face pressed into your crotch, still hidden under clothing is a still growing cock. Even not fully erect it is bigger than Blake's and I can tell that through your pants. With your tight grip in my hair you my my face around roughly, grinding your hidden cock against my face. It isn't hard to get the point and with both hands I fumble nervously undoing your belt, buttun and zipper. I spread your pants open begin to stroke your throbbing cock through your boxers. I hear you moan softly.

I manage to slip your cock out of your baxers and it seems to flop out me like a monster. My hand quickly taking it, my small hands only amplify the size. I pause for a moment just looking at it before I turn my head to the side and look up at you. You can see nervous look in my eyes and you know that I am overwhelmed by it, but you can also see a curiostiy in there. You tense your cock, sending blood rushing though it and as it jumps it slaps my softly on the lips. A gentle reminder of where I am suppossed to be putting it.

I know what I am suppossed to do and I know where is suppossed to go but I am not sure it will fit. I turn my face back down and part my lips, you can feel my warm breath for the brief moment before my lips find your cock. My warm, moist tongue pressed firmly to it aswell and as I slip down it is slowly I let out a soft moan letting the vibrations roll through your cock. I hear you moan back and I raise my lips back up. I give a few more stokes and have to even reach the halfway point of your cock. I feel you grip tighten in my hair and while on the down stroke you turn my head forcfully. You hard cock head pressed harshly into my cheek making it buldge, like a school girl eating a jaw breaker. My eyes widen open and filled with a lust filled terror.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:10 PM   #9
soulless

The soft wetness of your mouth has me grunting with lust. My thighs jerk as I try to shove the huge erection further into your mouth. Your hands and mouth are moving up and down on the shaft and the sensations are driving me wild.

Pushing your head down harder I pull off the expressway onto the Calamino Heights exit. Half way down the road I see the old turning where we used to play as kids. It's a service road up to the old telecommunications tower but it's never used at night. As your head bobs up and down I look down to see your young bright eyes looking up. Half fear, half anticipation.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard!"

Your eyes lower, as if embarrassed and as you do, I turn in behind the old substation pushing you down on the shaft until you start to gag. As the car rolls to a halt, I tap the button on the centre console and your seat back reclines.

As you surface for air coughing I throw you back in your seat and move across on top of you, my erection rearin up angrily as I yank your dress up.

"Get your fucking legs apart, let's see how much of this fits in that little cunt of yours!"
Old 02-06-2009, 04:40 PM   #10
stupid_girl

Coughing and trying to catch my breath I can't help but look out the window and wonder where the hell we are. It's dark and I can't really make anything out but I know that we aren't at your home becuase would surely have pulled me out of the car for the comfort of you own home. The light, shear fabric of my dress tears at the seems a little as you yank it up hard, the hem now resting a little below my tits. I of course do as I am told and spread my legs. The look in my eyes - fear and anxiousness. I don't really want to get fucked by this stranger and I know his cock will hurt like hell but I have never had one like this.

With one leg pressed against the door and the other lifted onto the centre console my legs are as wide as the car will allow me to spread them. I think for a moment about how the hell you intend on fucking me with my g-string still on. Impatiently you grab the fabric and yank it to the side. You see the trimmed pattern that you felt before, a cute little heart about the size of a quarter. It only take syou a brief second to line the head of your cock up with my slit. With it already quite wet you press your cock in slowly.

My lips stretch around your cock. My eyes widen and I bite my full lower lip trying not to scream out. Part of you wishes I would scream but then you never would have seen the hot look of me biting my lip. My hands both reach for your chest and my nails dig in. It's almost as though I am trying to keep you back. You know even if I wanted to though there is nothing I would be able to do to stop you from plunging yourself into me. I pant heavily, my chest rising and falling, drawing some of your attention to my tits, then I take a deep breath and hold it as you sink in deeper.
That's the way I come through...

Tight jeans, perky C's - making you go...
All the people on the street know...
Iced out, lit up - make the kids go...
All the people in the club know...

Just a rich skank, filled up like a sperm bank...
Grab my hair and fuck me 'till I pass out...
Old 02-06-2009, 08:30 PM   #11
soulless

I'm through playing at this point, my cock is so hard it hurts and I really couldn't give a shit if this hurts or not. In fact I want it to. Putting one hand on the seat back beside your head, I grab one of your tits with my free hand and as you whimper I look into your eyes.

"Blake ever fuck you like this?"

And before you have time to even think of saying anything I ram the huge cock into your slit so hard it lifts your hips off the seat. I've seen it so many times, the arching back, the sharp intake of breath mixed with a cry of surprise, the firm tits pressed forward straining to escape from the fabric of the dress. I look at the fear in your eyes, as you push against my chest trying to control the depth of penetration. I'll fucking show you who is in control. I withdraw all the way to the tip and as you moan with relief I thrust in even harder watching you arch again.

"Keep your fucking legs apart and do what you're told!"
Old 02-07-2009, 01:00 PM   #12
stupid_girl

You pull your cock back again and body relaxes. I am panting now trying to control myself as you force yourself into me. You thrust in again hair and agin my hips lift off the seat. With each of the three thrusts you haven't managed to get all the way in as you bury yourself deep inside me. I could swear that you are going to tear me open as my lips stretch beyond anything they ever have before. Your grip on my tit isn't one of passion, but shear lust. You don't really care if I am enjoying it, you just maul it with your hand enjoying the way it feels in your hand.

You pull back again and this time when you thrust in you don't pause at all. Now you feel you have given me enough of a breaking in and you start fucking me at an increasing pace, my hips never having a chance to settle. I let out a loud scream followed by heavy panting. My nails dig into your chest harder forcing a loud moan from you. You grab both my wrists and pin the to the headrest as you fuck me. I try and pull hands free but you are just too strong for me. As a I stuggle my dress works it's way down my body expossing my sexy strapless bra, my tits looking like they are just going to blow out of it.

Even though you can't seem to get the entire length of your cock into me you can feel that I am getting hotter. My slit now llowing you to slide through it as you seem to make me melt. It tightly engulfs your cock seeming to suck you in. The only sound in the car is that of my panting.

Old 02-09-2009, 03:10 AM   #13
soulless

Inside the enclosed cabin your cries are deafening. You whimper like a schoolgirl having her virginity taken from her at the prom. Another hard thrust invokes a loud scream and you look away helpless and ashamed. I force in deeper and deeper your cries and the involuntary jerking of your thighs arousing me more and more. You push and struggle as if trying to find a position that is comfortable where you can just wait for me to finish. As you move, so does the flimsy dress and when the strapless bra is exposed I yank at it violently until the hook fasteners break and the bra joins your panties on the floor behind my seat. The fabric of the dress tears easily exposing the perfect breasts.

As your cries get louder, I feel the first sensations in my groin signaling the approach of orgasm. Grabbing your wrists I pin them to the seat gruntig enthusiastically with each thrust.

"Is this how he fucks you? Is this what you like you dirty slut!" I shout at you, pushing forward with all my weight, thighs trembling, chest heaving. Your back arches further and you scream loudly unable to control it any more. Open and exposed I grab your legs lifting them to gain purchase and impossibly push deeper. You scream again and I feel something inside you give I penetrate you to the hilt, filling every inch of you.

"I hope you have contraception ... "

"NO!" you scream, "Please ... " but it is too late as spurt after spurt of thick warm semen spurts into you as I collapse grunting, clutching at your exposed breasts.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:24 PM   #14
stupid_girl

With my legs lifted onto your shoulder I can't hold you back with my thighs anymore. I just a couple thrust you have managed to invade my unwilling twat with the entire length of your cock. The pain is almost crippling and I want to fight but I am just so over powered that I can't even move. All I can do is scream, and with each scream my body tighten, even my cunt, which tightens around your cock offering a new sensation for you. No into with your full the cabin is filled with a differnt sound than just my screams and your tormenting comments, the sound of your balls smacking against me.

As I start to scream out for you not to cum inside me I realize that your asking me if I had contraception was an empty question and you really didn't care if I was protectected or not. Just moments later I feel your cock throb and explode inside me. My slit now not just slick with my juices but with your cum as you tighten and then seem to collapse on me. You relax and lay on top of me still clutching my tits in your hands. I can feel your cock softening inside me as you pant exhausted.

I turn my head to the side. The whole time I have been in so much discomfort from the shear size of your cock that I haven't had a chance to realize the humilation of being fucked by you. But now I begin to sob softly. I am able to hold the tears back but I am sniffling and my chin quivers wildly. I am foolish enough to think that this is fooling you into thinking that I am not crying and that I am strong.

You pull your cock out of me and I feel your cum instanly start to leak from me. You look down at the cum leaking onto the leather seat and slap me hard across the face, "Look what your fucking doing to the leather whore!" You reach out and start pulling violently down on my dress. I can feel it ripping at the seems but eventually you get it over my hips and ass and then my legs preety easily, you through it back at me,"Sit on it so you don't fuck my seat up slut!" Shamefully I lift my ass out fo the seat and slip it under me. As I do you slip twon fingers inside my cum filled cunt and then quickly pull them out. Your fingers soaked in cum juice and cum you clean your fingers off on my face, stoking your cum across my pretty lips.

Old 02-10-2009, 04:56 AM   #15
soulless

I'm still breathing hard as I sit back in the driver's seat, the huge cock lying across my thigh. I have trouble getting it back inside my flies in it's semi erect state and after pushing the centre console button to raise your seat back up I resort to undoing my belt and pants to cover it up. As I look up I see you staring at it. A sort of morbid curiosity on your face wanting to see what caused you so much pain.

You try to look strong but as I stare at you I can see your lip tremble and you cross your arms over your abdomen clearly still feeling some discomfort from the brutal fucking you just received.

"Did you enjoy that?" I ask softly as I switch the headlights back on. You stare blankly out of the window saying nothing. You remain silent as I back out of the space behind the derelict building and drive back to the freeway. As we pull out into the late night traffic I increase speed and slip the transmission back into "Drive".

"Right!" I continue, "I suggest you pull yourself together. You know what to expect now. It hurt didn't it? I told you it would. I'm large and you're not. So you'll just have to get used to it. If you want some advice based upon my experience with small women, it would be in your best interests to try and keep yourself aroused and lubricated. If you don't, it just hurts more. It won't lesson my pleasure, in fact it will probably increase it, so like I said I really don't care if you get off or not. It's really up to you, but I'm going to get a really good kick out of fucking Blake's little wife all night, making her scream and cry out and keeping the neighbours awake. Maybe you hate me but he put you in this position. I'm just reaping the benefits. Why don't you try and enjoy it, then you can tell Blake he's not the man he thinks he is. Blake ever made you scream like that eh?"

I let the words sink in before reaching over and grabbing your wrist, pulling your hand onto my crotch. You continue to stare out of the window but after a while you begin to gently stroke the shaft of my cock.

Last edited by soulless; 02-10-2009 at 05:08 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:28 PM   #16
stupid_girl

I have to keep my eyes out the window on the traffic and passing sights because if I don't my morbid curiousity will surely lead my eyes back to the cock that just punished my pussy. My free hand still covering my lower abdomen, my turned face hiding the pained and expression and grimaces of disscomfort deep inside me. I don't know what to do about this feeling as I have never felt anything like it before. This was unlike any pain that I had felt from sex before. This was worse than my first time even though I wasn't left bleeding this time - although I was in a car, just not the back seat.

My hand slowly strokes your cock. It never goes totally limp, like I have awoken some kind of monster that will not rest until it is totally satisfied. I am pretty sure that while I think of myself as 'talented' and I am pretty sure that it will offer much, much more than I can handle. The offer of getting into just to show Blake doesn't sit well with me. I can't get into this. I am fucking trophy fuck doll to you and nothing else and I know that. And Blake, well he is nothing to me now.

The realization that I am infact a trophy turns me off. Even my youthfullness and the handfull of cock can't keep me wet. For all I know you take a picture of me in some humiliating pose to mount on your wall. Your wall of conquests. But I know not going along with what you want will only make things painful....more painful. Nothing I can do will make that thing go in me any easier. So I keep stroking your cock, praying that a second round won't somehow make it any larger.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:55 PM   #17
soulless

As we pull into the driveway, I look over to find you staring incredulously at the huge erection your tiny hands have nursed back to full hardness. Embarrassed that I have caught you staring at it you look away but you keep stroking clearly trying to avoid making me angry.

I get out of the car and walk around to your side, opening the door. You try your best to slide your legs out together regaining some sense of dignity but the seat is so low and the dress so short that I get a perfect view of the well trimmed hair between your thighs.

You stand up nervously suddenly aware of how petite you are standing beside me. You cross your arms trying to hold up the ripped dress and cover your exposed breasts. I step in closely, pinning you against the car door as I close it softly behind you. Reaching down I free the erection again and pull your hands to it. One on the shaft and the other beneath my balls. As you gently start to jerk me I grab the top of the dress and yank hard on the fabric to both sides of the split. The dress rips open like paper from neckline to hem and as I push the thin straps off your shoulders you let it slide to the floor.

You stand there naked except for the heels, cum slowly trickling down your thigh. But despite looking nervously around you, you obediently continue jerking at the cock and you are surprisingly good. I can only imagine that you think that I want you to do it here because it arouses me and that if you can jerk me off with your hands you can save yourself from another brutal fucking. For a while at least. But you are wrong.

I lean in and whisper in your ear.

"Now turn round, spread your legs and bend over!"

Last edited by soulless; 02-11-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #18
stupid_girl

I look at you noticably lost. I look down the driveway out the street, it's a long driveway and I can see the house across the street. It wouldn't be impossible for someone walking by one of the windows to see us, not with you driveway as well lit as it is. My eyes refocus on your and without saying a word you know I am asking "Are you serious - right there?" You simply reply with a light huff and place your hands on my shoulders, gently spinning me around. You aren't upset that I didn't just spin around as even you can see why I might have believed you weren't actually serious.

"No Katie, I am serious. Now do as you are told." You watch my body shiver as a breeze rushes up the driveway. You don't really notice it but as I stand there nake my heels over no protection. I reach out, my hands gently resting on the fender of your Benz, forcing me to bend at the waist with a little arch in my back. Like I knew what I was doing my feet are spread and as you stand back and admire the treat you are about to enjoy to think if you didn't know better I was posing for a photo shoot.

I can hear you moving but I am too scared of the feeling that I am sure is coming so I refuse to look back. I don't want to give you the satisfaction of seeing how terrified I am. Instead my gaze finds the $500 dress that you have very unceremoniously torn from my body laying on the ground - garbage now. Suddenly I feel the pressure of your cock head on my pussy lips and you can actually see my entire body tense up all at once. You don't mind though, me being all tense will only make my cunt tighter for you - a little more enjoyment. You also notcie that I wasn't able to stay wet. There is some dampness but not nearly like before. You press forward my back archs wickedly as your cock parts and stretches my lips.

Old 02-19-2009, 06:58 PM   #19
soulless

As I bend you over the car you look away, I like that. You shiver ever so gently as I put my hand between your shoulder blades. It could be the breeze, your nipples already noticeably hard in the cool evening air, but there is tension in your body, the same tension that every girl I have fucked a second time has had because the second time, she knew what to expect. I groan gently as my fingers close over your slim hip, the bone visible through the milky white skin. The rock hard erection lingers angrily at your entrance barely pushing between the damp lips. You tense up as the second hand grabs your hip and as I penetrate you cry out your back arching violently. I withdraw slowly and then angrily thrust in again so hard you fall forward. You cry out as your hand touches the hot hood and with you impaled on my cock I grab a fistful of your hair pulling you back and arching your back more. I push in deep savouring the tightness of the young pussy and reach around with my other hand to grasp a firm soft breast. Your nipples are wildly erect. I grab your bicep with my other hand turning your body slightly to one side and lean over whispering,

"Don't worry, this will be over soon!"

You turn your head slightly looking at me but your face contorts in surprise and a mixture of pain and pleasure as I begin to fuck you lasciviously with an abandon I have not felt for some time.

You quickly lose any composure you had struggled to gain, crying out loudly, gripping the side of the car. Your shoes scrape and slide in the gravel, your knees buckle more than once but you cannot fall with over nine inches of engorged flesh inserted deep between your thighs. The issue of lubrication is solved as the pressure on your bladder, the large amount of water you consumed at the card table and your cries of "Stop!" are ignored.

As the erection slides deeper the head drives hard against your vaginal wall and through the pain and desperation your cries become rhythmical, anguished and strained. Reaching under you I feel your abdomen stroking it, finding the spot. Your back arched, your breasts thrust forward, I push inwards with my palm feeling the thick cock moving inside you, trapping the sensitive area of your cunt between my hand and the bludgeoning head. You whimper again and the abdomen twitches. I push harder and you shake your head, but it isn't a plea to stop this time.

It takes six more thrusts and you orgasm violently. The strain on your face conceals much evidence of pleasure and as I continue to thrust your face contorts more as you push back wanting me to stop. Instead the thrusts just make you flail about more until seconds later, I yank you almost upright as I erupt in the tight confines of your young body. You gasp and turn away the expression on your face a mixture of relief that it is finally over and desperation as I ejaculate into you unprotected, over and over.

As I pull out you collapse at my feet breathing hard, grabbing the torn dress and clutching it to your body. As I zip up the lights in the house opposite go on. A man stands in the driveway and looks over seeing me behind the car oblivious to the young female whimpering at my feet behind the car, clutching her abdomen, struggling to catch her breath as my semen leaks out of her. I wave politely and the man waves back. After a few seconds he walks back inside passing his wife as he does so and shaking his head as if to say, "There's nothing out here dear!"

When they are gone and the lights go out I look down at you. You are beautiful. You look up forlorn and frightened.

"Let's get you inside and then we can fuck properly!"
Old 02-23-2009, 10:45 AM   #20
stupid_girl

My thrembling body is so overwhelmed with sensation, good and bad that I can 't find it in me to move. I want to get up and oblige so I don't upset you and get treated harshly but my legs are so weak that I just can't do it. You look down at me shaking your head, you aren't mad at me though, you almost enjoy it. Watching me there so weak and helpless. As you glance back up across the street your eye catches something. Across the hood of the car you can see 8 scratches in the paint. When I came I tensed so hard I must have dragged my nails hard enough that I left some noticable scrathes, even in the dark. You look back down at me, the expression in your face has changed.

Your hand shoot out and grabs my hair and violently lift from the gravel driveway and back to my feet. My knees are wobbly and I cling to my standing position like a baby deer trying to learn to walk. You force me into a bnet over position pinning my face to the hood near the scratches. "What the fuck is this." The only answer you get from me is a trembling chin and tears. You know I know that there will be consiquences for this...and that it will be very hard on me. You pull back on my hair forcing me to stand and pull in the direction of the door. I feel strands of hair snapping in your grip as I walk to your door in just my heels with my torn dress clutched in my hands to my body.

You open the door and toss my through the door into the foyer of your home. I tumble to the floor and land with a thud and a deep moan. Laying on my side, you can see the cum leaking from my battered cunt. You laugh at me and wonder just how full of your cum you can get my cunt. All I can think about now is now that you are in the comfort of your own home, in the privacy it offers, how wild you will get with me...I have no idea what to expect here and I am scared out of my mind.